Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Specimens 48449 and 48123; Day 2

The second day was filled with bloodshed and chaos. Battles between specimens raged throughout the entire test island. One of them was rather short-lived. Specimen 48123 (a.k.a. AoA Blink) had the hunch that the clown known as Buggy, was a pervert. Her hypothesis was correct when she threw one of her bolts at his female ally, Mizore, and teleported her clothes away. Mizore pummeled the clown, and from there Blink and Specimen 48228 (a.k.a. Sid) managed to defeat Mizore.

Day 18

Both Sid and Blink fell asleep more easily than usual in the confined, uncomfortable space of the submarine. Two hours later, the two woke up in pain. Sid went to the bathroom, saw himself in the mirror, and discovered a mysterious device stuck to his head. Blink had one too. Blink tried teleporting hers away. Much to her surprise, her bolts had no effect on the strange contraptions. The pain went away an hour later, but they had no idea what to make of the devices.

Specimen 48501 and 48002; Day 2

Specimen 48501's (a.k.a. Catman) and 48002's (a.k.a. Rivaille) battle wasn't the most noteworthy either. But still fascinating nonetheless. Gambit's comment about Catman's comment angered him enough to charge forwards. The two engaged in a short duel. Catman found Gambit's agility and kinetic manipulation to be almost too formidable. That's when Rivaille intervened and attacked Gambit. Leaving Gambit's werewolf friend Scott McCall to Catman. Gambit had more trouble with Rivaille's skill and air superiority, and was knocked out soon enough. Meanwhile, Catman didn't have as much trouble with Scott McCall, largely due to his superior skill and combat experience. As soon as the werewolf was out for the count, a nearly blinding light formed around the werewolf and the mutant, and both were transported back to their universes.

Day 15

On the night of the fifteenth day, we planted illusionary figments of imagination in these specimen's minds. They had the shape of some friends of there's: Deadshot and Eren.

Catman: Floyd?

Rivaille: Eren?

Catman: When did you get here?

Deadshot: Just now. But we are not the true Floyd Lawton and Eren. We only have their appearances. We were sent here by The Others. We are to prepare you for your next battle.

Rivaille: Prepare us? For who?

Eren: Specimens 48449 and 48123. One of The Others, who has a sense of precognition, foresaw you two fighting them. As such, we have been created for this recently developed experiment. Here. Take these.

*Eren and Deadshot gave the two files on their next opponents.

Deadshot: Study well.

Catman looked down at his file.

Catman: Sid The Zombie?

Rivaille did the same

Rivaille: AoA Blink?

The two looked up, and saw that the illusions of their friends had vanished. The files did not however.

@thedarklordpandamonium@juiceboks@soothing_sounds@mightyrearranger

Alrighty then! Let's get this show on the road shall we?

Note: Perks can be shared with your partner.

@thedarklordpandamonium@juiceboks

Mysterious device:

No Caption Provided

Details: What do these do? Well, nothing. FOR NOW. They are attached to the character and cannot be taken out.

@mightyrearranger@soothing_sounds

Figment of imagination:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Details: This is pretty much a "full knowledge/prep" perk. Each of your characters are given files of the opponents they face next. These files contain a list of their opponents' powers, skills, weaknesses, personalities, etc.

Ok. As for all of yall's living spaces! Like I said earlier:

In this round, you will be able to take advantage of your defeated opponents' living spaces! However, out of the two defeated opponents' living areas, you can only choose one of to either conquer and claim as your own, or to bring all of the goodies from said living area back to your own. However if you choose to conquer, you of course have to swap the one you had last time with the new one. But you can still bring the equipment you had in the last one.

Also, last round most of you had to choose one out of two living areas. Well, in this round you can bring all the equipment from the living area that you and your partner didn't pick, to the one that you and your partner did pick (or to the one that you just conquered). Also, people with spaceships get to bring their spaceship to the other living area.

So just let me know if and what you're conquering, and if and what you're taking back to your living space before you start debating. Living spaces and equipment that you can take can be found in your previous matches (in the OP)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-btest-omgomgwtfwtf-vs-mightyrearranger-soothi-1476618/#21

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-jokergiest-godtriggerhulk-vs-dlpandamonium-ju-1477044/#0

I'll edit in the map and starting points once you guys tell me your living space situation. Be sure to do that before you start debating.

Also, don't forget about I said about prep!

You will have several days of prep to set up traps, security systems, contraptions, etc. with the weapons you have, the equipment from your living spaces, and any weapons you might obtain. Be reasonable with these though. Don't just assume your character is an expert in making traps for example. Give people good reason to believe that they're expert trap makers.

Phew! Ok! I think that's it! Good luck guys!

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts:

First Blink not defeating Nightcrawler, now not being able to teleport something?

Also I love the summary of our last battle. LMFAO.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@soothing_sounds@thedarklordpandamonium@juiceboks @fetts: Alright, time for a party.

So after the last round and doing some research, I really have no idea what Sid the Zombie is capable of/allowed to do, haha.

But yeah, I PMed soothing_sounds and we're gonna talk strategy for a little bit. Having info files on these guys is pretty awesome. And cheers for a Deadshot cameo! Made my day.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds@thedarklordpandamonium@juiceboks @fetts: Alright, time for a party.

So after the last round and doing some research, I really have no idea what Sid the Zombie is capable of/allowed to do, haha.

But yeah, I PMed soothing_sounds and we're gonna talk strategy for a little bit. Having info files on these guys is pretty awesome. And cheers for a Deadshot cameo! Made my day.

Alright, Juiceboks make a respect thread or something LOL

Do you guys need any more info on Blink?

We'll wait for you guys to do your strategy thingummy first.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger said:

Well I just meant that in the last round it seemed like Sid's living weapons had some sort of omniscient soul-scanning thing going on and I know that caused some confusion, haha.

I'm good on Blink though. Thanks. :)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@mightyrearranger said:

Well I just meant that in the last round it seemed like Sid's living weapons had some sort of omniscient soul-scanning thing going on and I know that caused some confusion, haha.

I'm good on Blink though. Thanks. :)

Yea that was Azusa's Senrigan/soul perception ability which you won't have to worry about this time around. And I will post some stuff for Sid in a little bit.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..ready?

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@thedarklordpandamonium: @mightyrearranger: Oh yeah man, i'm sorry. I'm out of tournaments since i just recently started college. I honestly can't forfeit without you agreeing, but that seems very unfair. Ask TDLP if you can make a last minute substitute though, maybe a user you're already well acquainted with who has time or if you want i can send you all of Rivaille's information and maybe he'll let you just use both characters. If not... uhhhhhhh, all i can do is apologize.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mightyrearranger

@thedarklordpandamonium: Soothing hasn't gotten back to me. :( I'll PM him one more time, but I'll go it alone if all else fails, I suppose.

@juiceboks: Okay, thanks for the info! :)

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: @mightyrearranger: Oh yeah man, i'm sorry. I'm out of tournaments since i just recently started college. I honestly can't forfeit without you agreeing, but that seems very unfair. Ask TDLP if you can make a last minute substitute though, maybe a user you're already well acquainted with who has time or if you want i can send you all of Rivaille's information and maybe he'll let you just use both characters. If not... uhhhhhhh, all i can do is apologize.

Ah, that's alright dude; no worries! Good luck with school!

Yeah, I guess I'll post for both of us, haha.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@mightyrearranger: Thanks man! there's gonna be a PM coming your way with all of Rivaille's scans.

EDIT: Actually i got you tomorrow, my bad.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts:

well SS and Mightrearranger were supposed to go first, so uh...yeah.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @thedarklordpandamonium: @fetts: Mad sorry you guys. :(

I've only got the tablet to post from right now and my worknights have been hectic with the NFL and new syndication contracts starting up. I may have to bow out of this one too.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @thedarklordpandamonium:

Actually, after talking it over with the other contestants, we've agreed to disqualify you both as you posted no argument and you seemingly have no interest in participating any further. So ya, no big loss to you guys I guess but I thought I should let you know.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@fetts Yea, I kinda forgot about this to be honest with you. I also haven't seen darklord in a long while so I imagine he's busy as well.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Ha. Right. Despite me bumping this thread and tagging you twice...