Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jokergeist

Day 1

On the day that The Branches of Universes were linked, heroes and villains were brought over by The Others for a series of tests. By coincidence, both Zoichi and Nemesis were transported to the same island, a mile apart from each other. They both find an alien spacecraft by their side, complete with a cloaking device. Both Specimens decided to take their ships over to the mainlands.

Zoichi and Nemesis started at 10, while Kiritsugu and Jarlaxle started at 22.

No Caption Provided

Specimens 48912 and 48333; Day 1

After familiarizing himself with the spacecraft controls, Zoichi flies to the mainland and lands at the beach. As he exits the ship, he encounters a man wearing a dark trench coat.

Man: "Stop. Don't attack, and you won't get hurt."

Zoichi: "I have no intention of harming you."

Man: "Who sent you here?"

Zoichi: "Nobody."

Man: "You don't speak very much, do you. What is your name?"

Zoichi answered.

Man: "My name is Kiritsugu. I have somehow been transported to this place... and I suspect something evil is going on. Do you know where we are?"

Zoichi: "No."

Kiritsugu: "Then you're not my enemy. Listen, I spotted a ship similar to yours pass by before you arrived. It was flying towards the forest. I don't know why we're here, or what kind of evil is undergoing, but I believe the people responsible for this are at that forest. If I have to kill them to stop their plans, then I'd gladly do so. Will you come with me?"

Zoichi nodded.

--------

Specimens 48125 and 48876; Day 1

2 miles away from the beach, Nemesis lands his ship at a forest. He spots an elf-looking creature wearing a wide-brimmed cavalier hat and a red vest.

Nemesis steps out of his ship. "Stop right there. Identify yourself!"

Jarlaxle turns around. "Whoa, lower your arms. Why the foul mood, my friend? I am not your enemy."

Nemesis: "Who are you, and where are we?"

Jarlaxle: "I am Jarlaxle, leader of the drow mercenary band Bregan D'aerthe. However, I was separated from my comrades when I was transported to this strange land. I am equally as lost as you are."

Nemesis: "Very well. It seems that you could use backup, at least until you find your allies. I propose that we join forces for the time being. Can I trust you?"

Jarlaxle: "Yes. I am not like other Drow."

--------

Zoichi and Nemesis reside at the beach, while Nemesis and Jarlaxle reside at the forest two miles away. The hunt has begun.

LIVIIING SPACESSSSSS!

-er, sorry. Living Quarters vary depending on which Number you chose. These are the homelands in which your characters started in, containing stuff that will put them at advantages/disadvantages. Here are your Living Quarters:

1. Zoichi: Cloaked Spaceship
  2. Kiritsugu: Cave
  3. Nemesis: Cloaked Spaceship
  4. Jarlaxle: Cave

Cloaked Spaceship

No Caption Provided

Both Spaceships contain the following:

• mounted minigun
  • a blaster rifle
  • wine and sandwiches
  • 2 bunk beds
  • Cloaking Device

Cave

No Caption Provided

Both Caves contain the following:

• a war club
  • 20 Sharpened sticks
  • a bowie knife
  • dead wild boar
  • water bottles
  • vampire bats

Kiritsugu and Jarlaxle have left their caves, bringing with them whatever objects they chose.

Teams

@mr_ingenuity & @scorpion2501

• Zoichi
  • Kiritsugu

VS

@dredeuced & @dextersinister

• Nemesis
  • Jarlaxle

Teams start 2 miles apart. Don't forget to list your characters' Standard Gear in your opening post. <3

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THOSE SHIPS HAVE SAMMICHES :0

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Zoichi Gear

Rail Gun Pistol

A.I. various sensors

Rail Gun Rifle

20 Probes

Battle Axe

Sealing Fluid

Tag mines

etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Starting gear:

Sniper rifle

Machine gun

Magic destroying pistol

Grenades

Tripwires

Sensores

Mines

Detonating system

Kiritsugu's famous claymores

Avalon

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The highlighted bit is how he carries all this that and some of it is just bit's of everyday gear that have magical enhancements such as an earring that becomes a grappling hook or a belt that becomes a really long rope. I may need to double check I have everything so I'll edit this later today if I need to so don't rush the gun.

NW is for clothing he has stored but doesn't wear unless stated

Jarlaxles equipment, alright here we go: several extra-dimensional devices throughout his clothing, wide brimmed hat, portable hole, mini hammer, necklace of missiles, many-hued piwafwi (cloak), boots of silence, (nw) - Agathas mask, dragon statue, small black cloth, Jarlaxles eyepath, (nw) - eyepatch of fiery death, bracers of armor and dagger summoning, magical daggers, brooch of shielding,magical whistle , insignia, silvery cone, belt of the snake, crossbow and magic bolts, drow poison, healing orb, earring of grabbling, meld into stone, necklace of power and speed, healing water, light pellets

Wands - fireball, viscid globs, web, 2 lightning bolt, illusion, wall of stone, wall of wind, warmth, teleportation, detect magic, wand of feasting, illumination

Rings - jumping,cold/fire resistance,dimension door, (nw) -clairvoyance, (nw) - persistent image, freedom of movement, (nw) - lie detecting

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: What does the eyepatch of fiery death do? It sounds like a type of Penance Stare. What does the dimension door do as well?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Eyepatch launches a fireball that does half fire half negative, dimension door is a short range teleport with one up to one other willing target

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@dextersinister: @scorpion2501: @dredeucedEdited

At the start of the match Fuyu sensors will pick up Nemesis’ Cloaked Spaceship easy & taken down in the next few seconds by Zoichi.

Fuyu’s sensors are advanced being from the year 3,000. I’m not going into detail but her ability to partially lowers their BWE Shields then scan the ship for a specific brain wave signature is quite enough(shown in scans). Which Zoichi promptly destroyed.

That will be enough to slow your team down (or kill them if they're in it). Then start planning with his allie.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Official Cloaked Spaceship Specs

Cloaked Spaceship Questions

• Flight: How High will it go & fast will it fly?

• Durability: Best way to take it down standard bullets, rpg level explosions or higher? Force Field?

• Cloaking: Invisible, inaudible, anosmia, undetectable by technology/magic?

• Sensors: Infrared, motion, gps/maps, radar, satellite & range?

• Hacking: Is it possible in any fashion?

• Fuel: Is it needed?

All I can think of for the time being.

Flight: 300 meters is the height limit. 190 mph is the speed limit

Durability: an RPG level explosion will take it down

Cloaking: Invisible to the naked eye and inaudible to those without enhanced hearing

Sensors: GPS/Maps

Hacking: No

Fuel: Don't worry about it

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@mr_ingenuity: Isn't Fuyu part of the bike which you weren't allowed?

I think our characters are starting next to each other and a few other things but the first question was the most important.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@dextersinister: Nope, she can house her consciousness in a few things specifically the probes or Cloaked Spaceship.

Not that I'm aware of, the terrain is big & this is a hunt.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: On location it's a bit messed up as it says that Nemesis is at both the beach and the forest so we need to verify with @jokergeist if the teams are together or not.

I won't focus on the explosion bit that's up to @dredeuced to see if he's even up in the air or not

If this is an ability of sensors he carries normally then that's fine but from what your showing me it seems to be an ability of the bike.

The sensors aren't that big of a deal if they do what they say on the tin, it's the functionality of this A.I.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

If this is an ability of sensors he carries normally then that's fine but from what your showing me it seems to be an ability of the bike.

The sensors aren't that big of a deal if they do what they say on the tin, it's the functionality of this A.I.

Don't think that matters since I named it as standard equipment. :\

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: If the sensors are part of the bike then it can't be in his standard equipment if he doesn't have the bike. May as well take the tires while your at it :P

Like I said he may carry these sensors with him or have them laying around for handheld use, so does he?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jokergeist

@dextersinister yea it got messed up a bit with the setup.

[Details Below]

The complication was that you and partner chose the same number(s) as your opponent and his partner. 10 and 22

So your partner and your opponent's partner BOTH had 10, while you and your opponent BOTH had 22. See the problem? @fetts suggested the solution that Zoichi and Nemesis (who are enemies but started at the same spot) took their Spaceship from the island to the mainlands, where they meet their allies. So the teams are together after all. It got complicated.

To sum things up: Yes, the teams are together. Zoichi & Kiritsugu are together, and Nemesis & Jarlaxle are together. The teams start 2 miles apart.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jokergeist: Thanks for the clarity.

@dextersinister: I don't see any problem the bike was not allowed for vehicle purposes fetts didn't know it's functionality.

Also the the probes have shown similar capabilities & in some ways superior to the bike.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I just need you to clarify are the probes part of the bike or not and is this scanning ability part of Fuyu or part of the probes which Zoichi could access without her assistance.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dextersinister: Are you taking my feats and debating with my favorite character!? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@dextersinister: Are you taking my feats and debating with my favorite character!? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Short answer yes, if it makes you feel any better my friend who gets everything with the wizards logo plastered on it was able to lend me Gauntlgrym and I then speed read through it to pick up a few tricks.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@dextersinister: No the probes are not apart of the bike and able to act autonomously. The sensors are apart of the equipment bike & probes. Fuyu is Zoichi's eyes and ears in the tech department for the most part.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Floopay

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Short answer yes, if it makes you feel any better my friend who gets everything with the wizards logo plastered on it was able to lend me Gauntlgrym and I then speed read through it to pick up a few tricks.

I have all Jarlaxle's appearances, and as well as all the officially published stats on him in the books (Complete Book of Villains, Guide to the Underdark, etc. etc.). :P

I will say this, if I go up against you I'm going to be SUPER pissed! :D

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@dextersinister said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I have all Jarlaxle's appearances, and as well as all the officially published stats on him in the books (Complete Book of Villains, Guide to the Underdark, etc. etc.). :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I can imagine:

Dex: "Jarlaxle would totally win!"

Floopay: "Nah."

Dex: "okay..."

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@dextersinister said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I can imagine:

Dex: "Jarlaxle would totally win!"

Floopay: "Nah."

Dex: "okay..."

Lets put it this way. If someone sees Jarlaxle as their opponent and thinks anything other than "Well ****, this is going to be difficult" then they're probably going to lose. When someone cast detect magic on him, they fell to the ground screaming in terror and covering their eyes from the immense aura that he gave off....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: No the probes are not apart of the bike and able to act autonomously. The sensors are apart of the equipment bike & probes. Fuyu is Zoichi's eyes and ears in the tech department for the most part.

Then they go against the pet ruling which ment I had to drop a few things as well, I was willing to overlook the A.I. depending on function which is why I was asking about what it could do but not robots.

The teams are together so I assume you stay on the ground rather than take flight with @scorpion2501

I'll need @dredeuced to reply before I can take flight, figuratively speaking.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@dextersinister: The probes are nothing more than sensors sending constant info, the only time a probe has done anything more is when she takes direct control not to say they don't have the ability to.

Your second question deals more with strategy, which my teammate and I are discussing.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I am off for the day after this one.

From what I am understanding you have Ziochi your character and then Fuyu a secondary character controlling these robots.

the only time a probe has done anything more is when she takes direct control not to say they don't have the ability to.

and she is there to do this so that makes these robot minions under the control of someone who is not the character you picked.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dredeuced

@mr_ingenuity said:

Then they go against the pet ruling which ment I had to drop a few things as well, I was willing to overlook the A.I. depending on function which is why I was asking about what it could do but not robots.

The teams are together so I assume you stay on the ground rather than take flight with @scorpion2501

I'll need @dredeuced to reply before I can take flight, figuratively speaking.

What'd you need me for, specifically? I figure'd we'd talk in PM strategically. It seems as though Ingenuity's plan to shoot down my ship is rendered moot by the setup(If he shoots down my character the scenario where our teams meet up doesn't play the same) and the current sticking point is whether or not his AI thing is allowed because it's usually attached to the bike he doesn't have.

Given the survival scenario, I'm sure Nemesis would be quick to loot the rifle and provisions from the ship(The cloaking device is for the ship only, correct?). In the event that Ingenuity's plan works if A: He's allowed Fuyu and B: allowed to attack before our teams meet up, it wouldn't matter too much. Firstly, who would be piloting the thing while Zoichi peaks out of the cockpit to fire his rail gun? I assume he's doing that, given that the minigun fire wouldn't surprise or destroy my ship and if it gets into an aerial battle then I'd wager Nemesis could pilot a ship more effectively than Zoichi, given her centuries of experience.

Secondly, in the event everything plays out perfectly to Ingenuity's plan, it shouldn't really be a death nail for Nemesis. She's been in similar situations, hell she even killed her archenemy while fighting on an exploding ship that was in space and survived (With help from Majestic on the whole "atmospheric reentry" problem):

And, frankly, she's specifically talked about how she has fallen out of exploding aircrafts and off of buildings so many times that it's become second nature for her to survive situations like the one you're implying:

No Caption Provided

Her shield shouldn't be malfunctioning in this scenario, there's both an ocean and stuff that's not the ground to break her fall (foliage and such, certainly much softer than a car), and she's survived in worst case scenarios where she didn't have her shield like the one pictured above. So this little statement:

That will be enough to slow your team down (or kill them if they're in it).

I find questionable. I feel it greatly underestimates what Nemesis is capable of and what she's survived before. That's on top of a lot of assumptions being made for this scenario to even occur. I think we can safely say our teams meet up with each other before someone dies.

All of that said, I think the implication is that our teams form and we have our gear/locations before the fighting starts. I just don't like loose threads so I decided to cover this.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: What'd you need me for, specifically?

I was just pointing out why I wasn't able to post a reply more than anything else.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fetts

@dextersinister After doing some better research on Jarlaxle, I found that he actually breaks the rules. I'll allow him since we've started, but he's going to have limits. He won't be allowed to use the following powers:

-Duplication

-Summoning any type of outside help

-Illusions of any sort

-Any type of mind control

That should be it for now. But keep in mind if you have anything else that's against the rules or anything that I deem above street-level, it will be taken out.

@mr_ingenuity You know what. I'll let you have the bike :)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dextersinister

@fettsAfter doing some better research on Jarlaxle, I found that he actually breaks the rules. I'll allow him since we've started, but he's going to have limits. He won't be allowed to use the following powers:

-Duplication

He doesn't have this ability.

This was one of the first things I mentioned when I picked him, it's a simple matter of not having the item's with him and they are not listed in his equipment.

-Illusions of any sort

Not against any rule

Doesn't have any form of mind control as part of his standard equipment.

@mr_ingenuityYou know what. I'll let you have the bike :)

You disallowed pets, the bike is effectively a second character and puts the character above the speed limit, if you are going to retroactively change rules then that is unfair to characters who where chosen based on the rules as before settling on Jarlaxle I had my mind set on a character with a vehicle and was told no vehicles.

You should also be aware that Zoichi has listed 20 robots in his equipment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the meantime Kiritsugu will be setting up traps using: Tripwires attached to bombs, sensores attached to bombs, mines, claymores, C4 and a detonating system.

He will be setting them up all around the battlefield. But mainly where Kiritsugu is hiding.

He is in the highest position possible to snipe.

That is all.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts not sure if you've seen the above points I've made and are ok with them.

@jokergeist Have we met the other team and offended each other somehow in the past?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: No, this is a random encounter. Characters have no info of the opposing team unless they're from the same universe.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: No, this is a random encounter. Characters have no info of the opposing team unless they're from the same universe.

Other than what they look like of course?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jokergeist

@dextersinister Yes, other than what they look like.

The reason the teams are hunting each other is that they spotted eachother's ships passing by, and believe the other to be the enemy.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

-Duplication

He doesn't have this ability.

Must have read wrong. My bad there.

This was one of the first things I mentioned when I picked him, it's a simple matter of not having the item's with him and they are not listed in his equipment.

Very well.

-Illusions of any sort

Not against any rule

Illusions would fall under telepathy would they not?

Doesn't have any form of mind control as part of his standard equipment.

Ok good.

You disallowed pets, the bike is effectively a second character and puts the character above the speed limit, if you are going to retroactively change rules then that is unfair to characters who where chosen based on the rules as before settling on Jarlaxle I had my mind set on a character with a vehicle and was told no vehicles.

You should also be aware that Zoichi has listed 20 robots in his equipment.

Wrong on multiple levels. A bike is an item. A pet is a character. Characters have intelligence and consciousness. A pet has both. A bike has neither. Secondly, the rules clearly state:

-Nobody with speed or strength above Pre-52 Deathstroke's level.

A bike isn't a person. It is an item.

Well, I apologize for that. Though, now that I think about it, @mr_ingenuity is a bike part of his standard equipment? I do find it odd that a bike would be apart of his standard equipment. If it's not, then it's out.

@dextersinister Tell you what, I'll discuss with it the co-hosts. I don't know where I am about it to be frank. I mean I feel like a bike shouldn't be too much to handle for anybody in this tournament, unless it has supernatural powers. And furthermore, it does limit his fighting ability. On the other hand, while it may not be necessarily against the rules, it is pretty fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: I think a bike is part of his standard equipment.

If you search: Zoichi biomega(name of the manga) 80% of the pictures he's on his bike.

But it's up to mr_ingenuity to answer of course.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts:

Why's that? Making an image appear doesn't mess with someone's mind. An example: Mysterio from Spiderman's main ability is little cubes that create realistic holograms. They in no way affect someone's mind and, while they can trick you, there's nothing about them that acts as telepathy.

There are some kinds of illusions that would fall under telepathy -- illusions that come about directly from messing with someone's mind telepathically, or stuff like genjutsu in naruto or Aizen's power in Bleach. But magically creating an image to trick someone would not be telepathy.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fetts

@dredeuced: Hhhhmm. Ok. I thought he was magically invading somebody's mind and made illusions of his daggers or whatnot. Must have read wrong again. @dextersinister Jarlaxle's illusions will be acceptable.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dextersinister

@fetts

Anything that influences the mind would be enhantment spells, illusionary magic would be things such as going invisible, holograms or darkness spells. Visual trickery and as much mind control as placing a clear sheet of glass in front of your opponent.

Wrong on multiple levels. A bike is an item. A pet is a character. Characters have intelligence and consciousness. A pet has both. A bike has neither.

The bike has an AI inside therefore it's a character. I wouldn't have called this bike a secondary character if it was a standard vehicle.

Well, I apologize for that. Though, now that I think about it, @mr_ingenuity is a bike part of his standard equipment? I do find it odd that a bike would be apart of his standard equipment. If it's not, then it's out.

Tell you what, I'll discuss with it the co-hosts. I don't know where I am about it to be frank. I mean I feel like a bike shouldn't be too much to handle for anybody in this tournament, unless it has supernatural powers. And furthermore, it does limit his fighting ability. On the other hand, while it may not be necessarily against the rules, it is pretty fast.

It's not so much that it's too much to handle it's the fact that when I was picking a character I was told vehicles weren't allowed.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/a-tournament-of-survival-a-game-like-no-other-1475032/?messageId=9860230&page=4

You can double check me inquiring about vehicles on page 4 when looking for a replacement.

I had planned on using a character from 2000AD but the ruling on vehicles being disallowed influenced my decision so here I am with no vehicle :(

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dextersinister

@dredeuced: @scorpion2501: @mr_ingenuity:

Jokergeist has confirmed that we know what are opponents look like. Jarlaxle will give Nemesis a necklace of missiles explaining how they may be used and then asks if she would be so kind as to mind the surroundings as he peers off elseswhere, he then places a ring of clairvoyance on one of his fingers which allows his vision to race out of his body and seek those he visualizes within a certain range as shown at the end of Gauntlgrym when he wanted to know the location and status of Drizzt and co who where at the edge of a ruined dwarven city.

Ziochi appears to be preparing to ready a weapon and Kiritsugu is wandering off to lay down what is almost certainly traps.

Jarlaxle quickly informs Nemesis of what he has witnessed and readies as they prepare to teleport in and take down one of them.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@fetts: Yes it standard equipment, the plotline of the manga spans 100+ years & Zoichi not without it.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@dextersinister: @dredeuced:

Before I go into strategy I would like to clear up some things.

Zoichi will be firing at the start of the given/corrected scenario, he also wouldn't be in the Cloaked Spaceship piloting or even need to(Fuyu has hijacked a uav that takes a direct neural link to operate) for the time being.

If anyone is somehow in the Cloaked Spaceship at the time for all intents and purposes should go down with the ship. The amped shot Zoichi used in that scan is enough to break a cable that stretched from earth to a space station. Realistically he would even need that much power. Cloaked Spaceship will crumple on impact (no latency).

No Caption Provided

Strategy

Zoichi will constantly scan the terrain for any movement (the probes long range sensors could cover the entire tourney battle field, but Zoichi will limited to 5 miles So he may fire on any movement.

Like above the rifle can snap space cables may some benevolent deity save the trees because they will be no use for cover.

Next phase of would be to consult with his partner so going off to backup Kiritsugu would be in order. Zoichi’s Cloaked Spaceship goes 190mph & Kiritsugu will be setting trapps no further than a mile(do the math). Zoichi ride atop the space ship & let his AI operate it. When Zoichi gets to Kiritsugu he'll hand him a communicator.

If your team is there Zoichi is ready to fight if not he will assist Kiritsugu in positioning. With the Cloaked Spaceship Kiritsugu is able to ride to the highest position there is or stay atop the Ship and get the same results (leave that up to @scorpion2501:).

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dextersinister

@fetts said:

@mr_ingenuity: Ok

@dextersinister I went over it with the co-hosts and both agree that Zoichi's motorcycle is acceptable.

It's not a matter of deciding of you deciding it's acceptable or not.

Vehicles being against the rules during character selection and then that dictating what characters where selected alone means that it should be disallowed.

Wrong on multiple levels. A bike is an item. A pet is a character. Characters have intelligence and consciousness. A pet has both. A bike has neither.

Below is a response you should have read.

The bike has an AI inside therefore it's a character. I wouldn't have called this bike a secondary character if it was a standard vehicle.

As it stands the bike is against the rules no vehicle rules.

Breaks another rules being an A.I.

Has subsonic speeds.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@dextersinister: I'm under the assumption he knew it's speeds before allowing it. ("On the other hand, while it may not be necessarily against the rules, it is pretty fast.")

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: I'm under the assumption he knew it's speeds before allowing it. ("On the other hand, while it may not be necessarily against the rules, it is pretty fast.")

From what I've seen so far that's unlikely that he knows anything about it given that he thought it was just a normal bike and was unaware it had an A.I.

I'm somewhat miffed that he put research into my character thinking he was against the rules but none for anyone else's

There's also the comparison with these slow ass spaceships, I was surprised when I read how slow they where. Still glad we have it over a shack.