User Lists: 4

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ob1ed209

Does Atom have any feats tagging someone as fast/agile as Spidey with his hard light missiles? Even without that his flight and durability give him an edge when he can stay airborn while miniature and pepper Peter with lasers.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@heatblaze123: Before what? That episode aired last year and was like his fourth on-screen appearance. Do you even watch Arrow?

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By katanalauncher

lol Spiderman in a mismatch.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Before what? That episode aired last year and was like his fourth on-screen appearance. Do you even watch Arrow?

I was referring to his fight with Green Arrow and Roy, and I stopped watching arrow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1ed209 said:

Does Atom have any feats tagging someone as fast/agile as Spidey with his hard light missiles? Even without that his flight and durability give him an edge when he can stay airborn while miniature and pepper Peter with lasers.

No. He made short work of Roy who is arguably the most agile character in the series, but was unable to tag the more experienced Oliver. Other than that, Ray's suit is made from a dwarf star alloy and goes unaffected by superhuman blows and large explosions, such as the explosive arrow (which is strong enough to cause a cave-in and completely blow up a train, among other things). Spider-Man has no way of possibly winning. Considering Ray's weapons include electricity and hard light, and he can shrink to the size of, y'know an atom, he'll win sooner or later.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Kidd

Bloodlusted? Atom fly up his nostril then expand.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

I was referring to his fight with Green Arrow and Roy, and I stopped watching arrow.

Getting defeated by the protagonist of the show who is also portrayed as the most dangerous man alive makes you a bad character in your opinion?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Atom would win if he were to apply his strategy and skill to his ability to shrink with bloodlust on he could get really creative but other than that Spiderman should win.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Getting defeated by the protagonist of the show who is also portrayed as the most dangerous man alive makes you a bad character in your opinion?

Being the protagonist of the show doesn't excuse you from being taken down by a flechette. I'm not necessarily saying he's a bad character as a whole, but that exchange was pretty abysmal for what he was capable of.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@heatblaze123 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Being the protagonist of the show doesn't excuse you from being taken down by a flechette. I'm not necessarily saying he's a bad character as a whole, but that exchange was pretty abysmal for what he was capable of.

It just goes to show how dangerous Oliver is. That's all. The same man who beat Deathstroke, Flash, Ra's al Ghul, Solomon Grundy and the Mirakuru army, and Vandal Savage. In the same week Atom went over to The Flash and took down a metahuman who Barry couldn't, and the week after he defeated another metahuman who was more powerful than himself through sheer skill and will power.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@nickzambuto: Just wanna say kudos to you bro. I came in here thinking spidey would stomp but you have proven me wrong again lol.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom is too much. Usual Spidey wank.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom is too much. Usual Spidey wank.

No one is wanking. Cool your jets......

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Just wanna say kudos to you bro. I came in here thinking spidey would stomp but you have proven me wrong again lol.

Thank you. That's good to hear.

lol Spiderman in a mismatch.

Atom would win if he were to apply his strategy and skill to his ability to shrink with bloodlust on he could get really creative but other than that Spiderman should win.

Just start by telling me how Peter can affect a dwarf star alloy.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHo TF thought this was good match Atom shrinks goes into peter mask and farts in nose preceeds to shoot him.

EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Batman3000

@nickzambuto: No problem. Kinda random but do you have any tips for debating I kinda strive to be a better debater comics are my passion.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No problem. Kinda random but do you have any tips for debating I kinda strive to be a better debater comics are my passion.

Well, it's just experience. I spent a couple years on the CBUB where I was an idiot and a troll, and now it's been like 4 and a half years since I joined Comic Vine. After all that, only recently have I considered myself a good debater. Just think about the fight, both characters, and objectively think about who you think would win, and then just explain why. Also having good grammar is a basic but extremely potent way of getting your point across. For example, your post above is missing several commas. Sounds small, but it helps for people to take you seriously.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Based on his appearance on Flash, Spider-Man should win without much trouble.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atom can win every time if he shrinks off the bat

Excluding such cheese/instant shrinking he gets roflstomped.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question, when has Atom ever shrunk into someone and then expanded? People should really start understanding that it isn't what you would do with the characters powers, it is what that character would do. If he has never shown any thought of doing that, then even under bloodlust there is a very tiny chance that he would do that.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hatemalingsia

Atom, only because of bloodlust.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question, when has Atom ever shrunk into someone and then expanded? People should really start understanding that it isn't what you would do with the characters powers, it is what that character would do. If he has never shown any thought of doing that, then even under bloodlust there is a very tiny chance that he would do that.

Even even in character Atom does not have much reservation on using lethal forces, why wouldnt he do something like that when bloodlusted?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RandomSid82

@the_kidd said:@randomsid said: Question, when has Atom ever shrunk into someone and then expanded? People should really start understanding that it isn't what you would do with the characters powers, it is what that character would do. If he has never shown any thought of doing that, then even under bloodlust there is a very tiny chance that he would do that.

Even even in character Atom does not have much reservation on using lethal forces, why wouldnt he do something like that when bloodlusted?

I have never once seen him willingly kill someone, but that is beside the point. He has never once thought of something like that. It's just not his personality. He has shrunk down to go inside someone's body to help them, but that thought didn't even cross his mind.

It isn't really that he doesn't have the will to kill if need be. After all, that is what they are planning to do to Vandal Savage. It's that he just isn't that combat smart. If he was, that would make it so much easier next time they ran into Savage. But then there is also the fact that he has never done something like that and there is no guarantee it wouldn't kill himself on the process.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Kidd

@the_kidd said:
@randomsid said:

I have never once seen him willingly kill someone, but that is beside the point. He has never once thought of something like that. It's just not his personality. He has shrunk down to go inside someone's body to help them, but that thought didn't even cross his mind.

He tried to comatose Roy with that lightening bolts, as well has shown to be using lethal force on fodders. That thought never occurred to him when he went inside Kendra's body because she is an ally.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: I added more to my last post addressing part of this.

EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't really that he doesn't have the will to kill if need be. After all, that is what they are planning to do to Vandal Savage. It's that he just isn't that combat smart. If he was, that would make it so much easier next time they ran into Savage. But then there is also the fact that he has never done something like that and there is no guarantee it wouldn't kill himself on the process.

Loading Video...

He did on reinforced glass Damien was holding him in.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RandomSid82

@the_kidd: Well, first lmao at that regular couch stopping those bullets. Second, its glass, not a human body with muscles and bones. Third, he had help, he didn't just increase his size and break the glass.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Kidd

@randomsid: Okay, what is stopping Atom from just going crazy with the blasters whiles inside Spidey? Sure it might take some time but how is Spidey going to counter that?

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: You're good at making an argument for Arrow characters lol.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RandomSid82

@the_kidd: what is to say he would ever think to shrink and go inside an opponents body when he never has before? That isn't in his personality. He gets mad, he hits you or shoots you with a blast, he doesn't shrink, go inside you and mess you up from the inside. Just not something he thinks about. And just to be clear here, I'm not saying Atom would lose, just saying that is not a likely way for him to act when he never has before.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure how Ray is going to deal with Peter's speed. Ray's durability on the other hand is sort of inconsistent, being damn near invincible to Peter with its higher showings and weak enough for Peter to easily take advantage with its lower showings.

Overall, it depends how Ray plays this. If he fights the majority of the battle tiny, I'll give him a hard fought battle. Peter takes it otherwise.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

Bloodlusted? Atom fly up his nostril then expand.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Why you tag me?? Are you a kid or something?

I quoted the whole paragraph, I have nothing to hide, it was a simple joke man.