#1 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Both can take over Earth given the right circumstances...if Kahn invaded Earth and only Atlantis was there to stop him, who would win?

Setting:

Round 1 - Military vs Military

Aquaman and his forces

vs

Shao Kahn and his forces

Rules:

• No JLA. This is only Aquaman and his Atlantian forces.
  • Aquaman can use any sea creatures, like the Kraken, and whatever else he has at his disposal, while Kahn can resurrect beings like Onaga and his army (no Kamidogu) or Scorpion, and use Quan Chi and his Brothers' of shadow on his side as well.
  • Kahn's magic is fully unrestrained, but Aquaman's and the soul's of his army cannot be taken outright due to the rules of engagment.
  • Aquaman can't flood the arena with a tidal wave of water.

Round 2 - 1v1

Aquaman

vs

Shao Kahn

Rules:

• Kahn uses his magic to match Aquaman in strength and durabilty
  • Anything goes except outright soul steal
  • Start distance is 50 feet

#2 Edited by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: Really good battle

Round 1:

I'd think Kahn can win, maybe.

He has Tarkens, Showkens ( What Goro is ), and Centaurs. Probably a few more too. But normal Atlanteans don't have many powers other than enhanced stats right? Well the Tarkens have that too, plus a small healing factor and of course, blades. He also has Goro's race who are superstrong and have four arms.

Then he has people like Shang Tsu, Goro, Scorpion, Baraka, and a few more who can take a bunch of people down

Round 2: Aquaman

If it wasn't so close to the water i would have given it to Kahn, but with water all around. He's gonna lose

#3 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Aquaman and the Atlantean Army wins close fight

Round 2: Aquaman wins

#4 Posted by randomcharachter (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman both rounds.

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman with the 13 hit combo. Then he beats up Flash, Captain Marvel, himself, and Ares.

#7 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

bump...

#8 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins both rounds, the first in a very close war due to all the power on Khan's forces. Aquaman IMO takes round 2 with moderate difficulty

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (10246 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman both rounds. Tarkatans, Shokan, and even Onaga himself are nothing against the creatures they'll have to deal with. They're at a beach, so Arthur could just drown a good amount of them by himself. And God forbid he decides to enlist Topo.

Shao Kahn's army doesn't stand a chance.

#10 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

No flooding the arena. Can that thing function outside of the deep waters?

#11 Edited by Juiceboks (10246 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus It's a giant mutated octopus that's smarter than an average human. So..yea. Back when he was smaller, he often joined Arthur on land fighting criminals and such. He was his sidekick for quite a while.

#12 Edited by RetconCrisis (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: Atlantis has a lot of creatures that can function out of waters, especially the giant crustaceans. And the being above functions on water as well.

So I think Aquaman can take both R1 and R2.

#13 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: Atlantis has a lot of creatures that can function out of waters, especially the giant crustaceans. And the being above functions on water as well.

So I think Aquaman can take both R1 and R2.

Yeah, I know. I was specifically talking about the giant octopus.

And Kahn has some crazy stuff at his disposal as well:

From the right: Outworld Tormentor (which go toe to toe with tanks), Netherrealm Cerberus, and Outworld Taigores, as well as other creatures not depicted like Dragons (which contend with fighter jets).