#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

DISCLAIMER: All matches are chosen RANDOMLY, so if a match is spite and/or a mismatch, please don't go ballistic on me. Thank you.

Anyways, here's how it will work.

1. The contestants will take turns to either provide reasons why their character wins, or counter their opponents reason.

2. When I feel they've debated enough, I will tell them to stop.

3. Users other than the combatants will then vote for who they feel had the best argument. First to 5 votes advances (If you're biased or anything of the sort, I won't count your vote).

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Aang has access to the Avatar State.

Dark Tournament arc Yusuke.

In-Character. (However the will not to kill is removed if needed)

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place here:

You may now begin.

#2 Posted by Stingerrain (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Commenting due to the fact that I don't want this thread awkwardly clinging to the top of the page.

#3 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

bump, you can go first beacuse i have zero idea who yo guy is

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so Yusuke has Aang beat in terms of speed, destructive capabilities, strength and endurance.

Yusuke is able to move faster then the eye can see, has withstood attacks from a guy who collapsed a building without even trying and fought with a broken arm. Yusuke also likes to fights and will not hesistate to kill if necessary. His signature attack the Spirit Gun can be fired 4 times and has the destructive power to overpower anything Aang has been shown to use

#5 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Can you give me a video mabey?

#6 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Yep well here's the link to the video since the fight is in fragments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYMwEiVO51A

#8 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Sooooo are you well versed in Avatar are do i need to post vids?

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Nope no videos needed I've watch the entire series countless times since they day it premiered in October of 2005

#10 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain: my opponent never actually signed up is it okay if I join this battle :3

#11 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched it ( and part 3 ), i don't see why you think he is faster, but even if he is that person he was fighting just tryed to tank it, Aang wouldn't do that. It said that he had four of those super shots, and from what i saw i'd say Aang could doge them all

Yeah, he'll proby tank more shots from Aang, but i don't know if he could take a rock gantlet gun to the heart

I mean watch this http://www.watchcartoononline.com/avatar-book-3-fire-episode-21 start at 58:30, Ozai's fire i'd say is around equal to one blast from yo guy. At 65:30 he doges a super charaged fire blast from about 15-20 feet away.

72:30, he blocks a fire blast a point blank, if your guy tries to do his spirt gun, aang could just grab his hand an redirect it

I mean if Aang go's in that super avatar rage state again ( witch he can cuz he controls it now ) i don't see how you can win

#12 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: ok, i post they last four epis just in case, sorry it took me so long

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: No worries

#14 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Good, any counter aguement?

#15 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: I'll present my counter argument tomorrow

#16 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll bump it then

#17 Posted by Stingerrain (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Wait, your saying that your opponent never actually joined the tournament?

#18 Posted by joewell (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: I'm not gonna be here tomorrow, i have to go to my granny and papa's

#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Ok here go this is some of Yusuke's speed feats I'll post a link to the scan http://www.mangahere.com/manga/yu_yu_hakusho/v14/c010/8.html and ends on page 13 and while Ozai's fire blast maybe equal to Yusuke's spirit gun(which it isn't) you'd have to remember Ozai was comment enhanced at the time while Yusuke can fire those blast regularly and consecutively. Yusuke wouldn't let Aang get that close to him because he's not that stupid and there's also the fact he could speedblitz Aang if he so chose too while still remaining in character. Yusuke's a brawler and is always looking for a good fight and he wouldn't hesitate to pummel Aang's face in. Now that's not to say Aang's can't win but he's not ruthless enough to do what it would take to achieve victory

#20 Posted by Stingerrain (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

@redbird3rdboywonder: @joewell: Are you guys done debating? Or would you like to continue?