A.T.I.A.P.T.F: joeagentofhand1 vs ShadowPro

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DISCLAIMER: All matches are chosen RANDOMLY, so if a match is spite and/or a mismatch, please don't go ballistic on me. Thank you.

Anyways, here's how it will work.

1. The contestants will take turns to either provide reasons why their character wins, or counter their opponents reason.

2. When I feel they've debated enough, I will tell them to stop.

3. Users other than the combatants will then vote for who they feel had the best argument. First to 5 votes advances (If you're biased or anything of the sort, I won't count your vote).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character. (However the will not to kill is removed if needed)

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

You may now begin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confounded site glitching! Oh well.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Respect the Violator!
Respect the Violator!

Note: these are all from Kinasin_'s Respect the Violator thread.

Smashes his brother The Vandalizer

Pulls hearts out human chest's casually

Rips spawns heart out his chest and gives him a beating

Ok, so while Violator is powerless from having his powers taken away by Malebolgia he tells some kids of his Encounter with Medieval Spawn,“Cogliostro”

Shoots a stream of Hellfire out his mouth and torches Medieval Spawn’s Necro Armor right off his body

Manipulating Jason Wynn to Mess with spawn. Also take note that violator has the power to create illusions with magic. Hence the security guards not knowing he is actually there through the security camera’s even though they are running normally. Also he disabled his phone with magic as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowPro
No Caption Provided

although violator seems like a very powerful monster, Danny is still a very powerful person and I can assure you, he can beat most of the hero characters, and his powers can be used against ghosts, humans and... Whatever violator is

Now let’s talk about his physical strength first:

One of his most amazing feats of strength is the fact that in the second episode of his series he easily lifts a dragon over his head and throws it away with no problem

and after that he single handedly knock it to the ground with one punch

holds a school bus like if is nothing

and while the exact amount Danny can lift is never stated, an educated guess would rank him somewhere between ten to thirty tons. He is also strong enough to rip reinforced titanium without much difficulty

No Caption Provided

also as any other ghost with self respect he has the 4 basic ghost powers: Intangibility, Invisbility, Flight and possesion or as they called it Overshadowing

His intangibility is one of his most usefull powers since he can use it to avoid any kind of attack, either physical, energy or element based attack I.E. a drangon's fire breath

No Caption Provided

he can also impose his intanbility to others and direct his energy to an specific area in order to make intangible

this is supposed to be an animated gif
this is supposed to be an animated gif

he can remain invisible by almost 24 hours and still have energy enough to fight a giant spacecraft

and one of his most notable powers is his "ghost ray" wich is basically an ecto-energy blast. The most powerfull ones are capable of desintagrate low level ghosts molecule by molecule

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

Can't Violater murder Danny without a thought?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShadowPro

guys, I just want you to know that I'm having some difficulties with my internet so I may not be here tomorrow so don't worry if I don't answer your next post, just wait a couple of day, a week top

PLS and thanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShadowPro: Great scans, great scans!

That last scan I have shows how much of a master manipulator he is. Jason Wynn is big FBI/CIA character who are supposed to be the manipulators. He can trick Danny by using his little trick he did on the security guard.

He can easily use his telepathy to make Danny boy not go intangible.

Turns some punk into his henchman. Violator has powerful Necromancy magic

Violator turning more people in henchmen

Even without his powers he was able to kill Mafia members.

Here’s Violator taking out a bunch of hitmen while he’s in his humanoid form. He got his powers taken away by Malebolgia for awhile
so he couldn’t transform into his true Phlebiac demon form.

While Danny taking on a dragon is impressive, Violator took down his father a being greater than a dragon.

Kills his own father

Heck Violator was the first dragon!

Guess who was the first dragon :O

Here it takes two Army helicopters(emphasis on two)

Danny's Ghost Ray will do little to Violator. here he is taking Spawn's hellfire.

Now it's your turn.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowPro

Violator can try to use his telepathy with Danny but he has a very strong will and he has overcome mind control before. Plus he has some degree of immunity to mind control.

Besides, he was able to manipulate the FBI guy because he knew what he wanted, he knew that he wanted power, but there is nothing he could use to manipulate Danny ‘cause he doesn’t have any ambition… period.

Violator might be able to disappear from sigh by using illusions but danny can disappear too, specially during battle

he can use invisibility and/or teleportation

the fact that violator is a bigger dragon means that it would be more difficult but not impossible, besides you know what they say: the bigger they are the harder they fall

plus danny can easily take more than two helicopters with his bare hands and energy blasts, no mention what a ghostly wail can do.

and even without his powers he was able to survive to several energy balst that could kill any other human

beside he can generate ecto and cold energy shields, this last one is more usefull against fire attacks

there he is taking a blast from pandora's box's dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry with the helicopter thing it took two to carry him(a military can carry 50 tons so he is about 100 tons). The fire he shoots out is not regular fire. It is hellfire,he was also tanking hellfire. Violator is a high ranking demon, above pandora's dragon. He has killed Angels and demons(he took all 5 of his brothers at the same time).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Danny really have TP resistance? The only ghost I remember with that sort of power was Ember(or was it Amber?) and she was more of a hypnotist. Violator is using actual telepathy, not some ghost music used to hypnotize people. I do not see what is to stop Violator from forcing Danny to turn human. Even if Violator could not(which is unlikely) what can Danny do to him?

Speed blitzes Sam and cuts his wrist, and then tanks a ton of spawn’s chains right through his body

Makes tenants harm themselves

Transforms into The Violator and beats Spawn up

Here is an example of him fighting angel.

Rips an angel’s wings off

Here Violator is manipulating Jim Downing

After these two scans Violator goes on to manipulate Jim Downing “The new spawn” into joining his cause. Basically lying to him and playing him like a chump

Taking on the heaven equivalent to a hellspawn: the Redeemer.

Violator owning the new redeemer and setting him up to get ripped apart by vampires

Violator can actually shape shift and can also change the size of his body on command

Dead Redeemer

Here he is taking on another angel

Violator gets the drop on her and rips her heart out like child’s play

Here is killing a vampire

Violator kills this other vampire by shoving his fist through his heart

Violator is way above what Danny has fought by himself. Danny normally gets help or gets some new power due to a plot device to win. By himself he has fought some powerful enemies, but they are nothing compared to the armies of Heaven and Hell. Violator fights demons, angels, and hellspawn. These guys that Violator defeats are above the average ghost that is defeated by a soup can.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#12  Edited By Joygirl

Damn. Both of these guys are pretty scary. Not looking forward to going up against either of them with li'l Alice.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShadowPro

@joeagentofhand1: You think I don't know this guy is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of his league? but I'm not the one who came up with the idea, It was... what was his name?... I got it: Stingerrain's Idea, not mine, he is the one who decided to put danny against violator, he is the one to blame for I'm just playing along, like all heroes I'll keep fighting even when I know the battle is lost XD JAJAJAJAJAJA

... Anyway, ember is not the only one who has had that sort of power, Freakshow also was able to manipulate ghost with mind control by using his red staff and even he was under the effect of it for a while he was able to breeak free...

Now, this is what happens when somebody treis to cut danny

No Caption Provided

as you can see, that kind of attacks... they don't do anything

and even if his shields are uselees against his hellfire, he can always do this

and no matter how big it is he can always take it down

No Caption Provided

here he takes down a giant monster with one single kick in his first real fight

that's just his strenght, lets see his durability

here he takes a punch from the lunch lady, in his biggest form, phases through an airplane, flies back right to where monster is standing, he creaes a hole in the ground when he crashes the monster and he is totally ok, no broken bones, no dislocated shoulders, nothing, he is like indestructble... kinda...

No Caption Provided

he can catch an arrow with his bare hand

and when he flies his top speed, by the episode "Maternal Instinct," is targeted around 112 mph, and at the end of the serie he was even faster than that so speed blits him is very unlikely

ooh, and FYI, ghosts and half gost don't have a heart in their ghost form, apparently they can eat, but they don't really have any organs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShadowPro: Speed or not Vio can just do this:

Combined with illusions and necro magic, yeah DP is going to be driven insane.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadowPro

@joeagentofhand1: I thought it was the comi version and not the tv sersion? And I say this be cause I belive that the original one can do much worse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am using the comic version, but this is a minor example of Vio's mind games and it is pretty cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we are ready to vote

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShadowPro

ok, let's vote I vote for my self XD HAHAHAHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If both combatants are ready to voting segment, so be it.

Viners, vote for who you feel had the best argument/reason as to why their character would win.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TotalBalance

I will throw my vote behind The Violator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#22  Edited By Joygirl

It looks like it'll be a good battle, but not knowing either character really, I think I'll go with Joe/Violator here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

3 more votes and Joe advances.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Sovereign91001

Good cases made by both of you and this is super close imo.

While DP has shown the ability to snap out of mind control before, there is usually an outside stimulus for him to break free, I can't recall (and don't see an example) of him resisting an attempt to control his mind before it was taken over and since there is no outside Stimulus for him to call upon I see Violator winning.

If this were morals off it might be different I could see DP going intangible, overshadowing Violator and forcing his body to kill itself but as that is not the case my vote goes to Violator.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Esquire

Although Violator is by far a stronger character, one who really pushes the limits of this tourney, imo, I thought that Shadowpro made a very detailed, coherent, and varied debate. Although Joe was solid as usual, his debates rely too much on scans and not enough on applying his character's abilities. Although Shadowpro used plenty of scans to support his points, he was using them as support, not as his whole debate. So I have to give the edge to Shadowpro here, for what I see as a better debate.