A.T.I.A.P.T.F: HigorM vs Sovereign91001

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DISCLAIMER: All matches are chosen RANDOMLY, so if a match is spite and/or a mismatch, please don't go ballistic on me. Thank you.

Anyways, here's how it will work.

1. The contestants will take turns to either provide reasons why their character wins, or counter their opponents reason.

2. When I feel they've debated enough, I will tell them to stop.

3. Users other than the combatants will then vote for who they feel had the best argument. First to 5 votes advances (If you're biased or anything of the sort, I won't count your vote).

No Caption Provided

@Sovereign91001: Guyver 1

No Caption Provided

15 minutes of prep.

Full Knowledge for both.

Guyver can only stay in base form.

In-Character. (However the will to not kill is removed if needed)

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

who the heck is Guyver 1 ???

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@HigorM said:

I do not know, but it looks like he has Mysterio's cape and mask thing on him

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM

Okay I guess I'll go first by listing the Guyver Unit's abilities. The Guyver Unit grants it's user a number of abilities including:

Enhanced Strength, reflexes, speed, durability and healing.

Head Sensor- Twin sensors on the Guyver's head allow it to sense E.M fields and thermal sources even when they are out of the Guyver's line of sight.

Head Laser- A multi directional high intensity laser that originates from the Guyver's forehead.

Sonic Swords- Retractable blades housed in the forearms of the Guyver. They vibrate at extremely high frequencies which allows them to cut through nearly any material.

Gravity Controller- The Gravity controller allows the Guyver unit flight. In addition it can generate a small wormhole that can be used to deflect projectiles and blow holes in opponents.

Sonic Buster- Twin osculating devices housed in the Guyver's mouth that hone in on resonance frequencies in matter and disintegrate it at the molecular level.

Mega Smasher- The Guyver's strongest weapon, twin particle canons housed in the Guyver's chest, that can be fired separately or in tandem. The cannons have massive destructive power and in Guyver canon are the most powerful beam weapon on Earth. It is said that there is no material that can survive it's blast.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sovereign91001

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@HigorM said:

Lmao.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: oh I see, so this is a "Bio-Booster Armor" - symbiotic techno-organic /biomechanical device that enhances the capabilities of its host.

Is that right? Seems to be some sort of high-tech symbiote..

It´s an anime from the 80´s, interesting, I´ve never heard about it, but I guess I will have to watch some videos..

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@HigorM said:

haha, that´s actually looks like Mysterio´s cape xD

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM:

Not so much techno-organic. The Guyver unit is an organic lifeform, more akin to Marvel's symboites as opposed to DC's current Blue Beetle.

It has an onging manga (since 1985), two animes and an O.V.A, any questions you have I'd be happy to field if at all possible.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: okay, I think I have enough info..

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM:

Okay so what gear will you have Kang bring into this conflict?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001 said:

@HigorM:

Okay so what gear will you have Kang bring into this conflict?

Well, just the standard equipment..

Battle Armor

Kang's battle armor is produced from a rare synthetic alloy from the 40th century. It is neuro-kinetic, meaning it responds to his subconscious thoughts. Though Kang has no powers, his armor endows him with rough equivalents of super-human abilities.

- Full Body-Armor

Kang wears a full-body armor which enhances his strength. He is able to lift c. 5 tons when wearing the armor. The armor can project a force field covering a circle twenty feet around its user. The force field is durable enough to protect its user from direct nuclear strikes. The suit is supplied with air, food and water, allowing him to survive for quite a while before exhausting his resources. It comes with its own waste disposal system. The armor is equipped with various weapons, including "anti-graviton particle projectors in his gauntlets, concussive force blasters, circuitry accessing his ship's time machine, allowing him an "automatic recall" of a few seconds" and others. Kang has even demonstrated technology transferring his mind to alternate bodies when a body of his dies. He might thus extend his life indefinitely.

Weapons

- Kang typically carries various weapons, such as an anti-matter defense screen generator, a "vibration-ray" projector, an electromagnetic field-amplifier, neutrino-ray warhead missile launcher (hand-gun size), electrical paralysis generator, nerve gas sprayer, and a molecular expander. Kang commands a vast armada of warriors from across the galaxy of his future era. He uses numerous robots, most notably his Growing-Man stimuloids, packed with the "Growth Pollen" of the world Kosmos, which causes them to grow in size and strength by absorbing kinetic energy.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM:

Question how does Kang's sheild work: can he fire out of it, does it have any limits in terms of time it remains active, and how quickly can he activate it?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001 said:

@HigorM:

Question how does Kang's sheild work: can he fire out of it, does it have any limits in terms of time it remains active, and how quickly can he activate it?

Durability: The armor has a built in force-field that extends from 2 feet away from his body, outward to 20 feet in all directions. It can withstand even a nuclear strike at point blank range.

Note that he uses it mostly like a defense mode, I don´t think he fire out it, and even if he can it´s not the way he behave.

I would say that with prep time is more appropriate to say that his shield will be active before he enters the fight. Following this line of reasoning, he will be well prepared to sustain his shield and other fuctions from his armor for a long time, at least more then enough for a battle.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sovereign91001

Okay. I guess I'll start with a battle strategy.

Sho's best bet for this battle is to utalize his superior speed and reflexes, and healing factor.

The head sensor on the Guyver will let him know the where the outline of Kang's shield snd generator is, in order to penetrate the shield I'd say he would first try the sonic buster, to either hit the generator or Kang directly, the fact that the buster attunes itself to molecular frequencies I believe there is a strong possability of it working

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some scans of the Sonic Buster in action along with an explanation of a couple of Guyver's weapons by Dr.Hamilcar Barcas one of Cronos' top scientist.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Sorry, forgot to tag you.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: no problem, let me ask you something, how does this anime work chronologic? The history happens in the future or what? I´m trying to measure how advanced is this technology since it is from a different universe..

*Kang possess 40th century tech..

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Gotcha. The series takes place inJapan 20xx ( a specific year is never given). The tech level that Cronos posses however is centuries ahead of anything Human's possess. The creators (the ones responsible) for the discovery of the Guyver organisms are much more advanced than that. In fact Cronos' tech is all reverse enginereed Creator tech, a lot of the creators stuff they can't understand or reverse engineer.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM:

Here's a link to the wikia about the creators:

http://guyver.wikia.com/wiki/Ouranos

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: Nice. I think I have enough info to start now..

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Okay, whenever you're ready.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: Let´s get this fight started!

Kang the Conqueror

Bio:

I´ll edit this post later..

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Um are you gonna post anything ? lol

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: sorry man, I´ll bring it until tomorrow ok?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: Okay so I believe that Kang can do a lot with prep in a way that this fight wouldnt be fair since he can a legitimate team wrecker, highly trained warrior, an adept inventor, master strategist, and unmatched when it comes to time-physics. Kang has several life-times worth of experience and has honed his skills to be the ultimate conqueror. For Nathaniel Richards, war is both a hobbie and a lifestyle, he could just kill the Avengers but that wouldn't be a challenge, it wouldn't be fun.

So he is comfortable to face a tachnological enemy here since he is expert in robotics going as far as introducing modern robotics at the beginning of the 20th century.

But he isn´t just brains, he's also a highly trained warrior.

No Caption Provided

AMOR

His armor is bullet-proof:

and just to show how far goes his durability, he takes hits from Thor without the shield:

So I highly doubt that Guyver 1 possess enough offensive power do to the necessary damage to put Kang down for good. Not to mention that with his technology he can try to hack his opponent or use some weapon from the future that is capable to defeat his enemy.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Impressive but Guyver does need to generate physical force to take out Kang (although I think he could, the suit is strong enough to easily overpower Zoanoids capable of lifting sixty ton tanks, if you want I can find scans of that).

In addition to the Sonic Buster that would attune itself to the molecular frequency of Kang's armor and shatter it. Guyver has the sonic swords as well, for all intents and purposes they are akin to Adamantium (maybe even better, they mess with molecular bonds) they easily pass through any material except other sonic blades (much like Adamantium can't pierce Adamantium). The blades easily pierces Zoanoid & Hyper Zoanoid skin which is bullet and explosive resistant. Here are some scans of Zoanoid skin toughness, explanations on how the blades work and the ease in which they are rended by the Guyver's blades of particular note is the one where Dr. Baracus states how they cut through any material

On top of all of that there is Guyver's most powerful weapon, the Megasmasher a particle beam the generates power easily exceeding one hundred mega watts.

To put that in perspective 100 megawatts is enough energy to power 100,000 homes for an hour or run an aircraft carrier. And Guyver's cannons easily exceed that power. The fact that it can melt any element on Earth means it generates heat in excess of 6191 degrees Fahrenheit (The melting point of Tungsten the element with the highest melting point). Here are some scans of the Mega Smasher in action and Dr. Baracus stating it's power.

But that's not all, Sho has developed a tactical mind from years of fighting Zoanoids that rival the tactical geinuses of the Guyver world including Zoalards who are hundreds of years old. Without his shield Kang doesn't have the durability to stand up to the swords, the buster or the Mega Smasher. With his shield he doesn't have an answer to the buster or possibly the Mega Smasher.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

@HigorM: @Sovereign91001: You guys still debating? Or do you wanna go to the voting segment?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: I don´t believe that the Guyver is stronger then Thor do you? He couldnt harm Kang using both physical and energy attacks.. Kang´s shield and armor were strong enough to let him survive a nuke strike.. Another thing is that Kang can absorb energy attacks and use it to recover his armor. So he must pass through the shield before reach the armor.Not to mention that the amor is also capable to emit a pulse of ultra high-frequency radiation to shortout other techs..

- taking hits from Thor:

- absorbing energy attacks:

No Caption Provided

- the shortout:

No Caption Provided
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: As I said above Guyver dosen't have to generate physical force to take out Kang; his Sonic Buster and Sonic Blades do that for him so his strength level is irrelevant. As we see above in your scans sound is able to pass through his shield (which is consistent with it being an energy projection), the Buster should have no problem getting in and dismantling him and or his armor. Even if Sho only stopped at the armor (he wouldn't), his superior speed would ensure his victory. As I said earlier the Guyver is organic, here are some scans talking about that:

As far as durability goes, very few things have shown capable of penetrating Guyver's armor. The only things in canon include other Guyver's and Enzyme's (Specially formatted anti Guyver Zoanoids). In addition to that Guyver has a healing factor; he's been shown regrowing his brain in minutes and even regenerating an entire body, if the host is incapacitated the Guyver parasite will enter a Berserk mode and unleash it's full power. If damage is accrued to Guyver Sho can disengage and then reengage the armor to repair the damage to it.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001 said:

@HigorM: As I said above Guyver dosen't have to generate physical force to take out Kang; his Sonic Buster and Sonic Blades do that for him so his strength level is irrelevant. As we see above in your scans sound is able to pass through his shield (which is consistent with it being an energy projection), the Buster should have no problem getting in and dismantling him and or his armor. Even if Sho only stopped at the armor (he wouldn't), his superior speed would ensure his victory. As I said earlier the Guyver is organic, here are some scans talking about that:

As far as durability goes, very few things have shown capable of penetrating Guyver's armor. The only things in canon include other Guyver's and Enzyme's (Specially formatted anti Guyver Zoanoids). In addition to that Guyver has a healing factor; he's been shown regrowing his brain in minutes and even regenerating an entire body, if the host is incapacitated the Guyver parasite will enter a Berserk mode and unleash it's full power. If damage is accrued to Guyver Sho can disengage and then reengage the armor to repair the damage to it.

Where does it show sound passing through his shield (in an offensive way)? It seems like Kang will stand still waiting Guyver to hit him with those attacks.. The Conqueror possess many weapons at his disposal capable to damage his enemy in many forms. Kang is used to fight and defeat the Avengers, with Iron Man on their side, who is capable of that exact type of attack (sonic), but even he couldn´t reach Kang.

Offensive Tech

- he can fire energy attacks from his hands that were able to put both Iron Man and Spiderman down with one strike:

- eye beams:

- nerve gas (which could work againt Guyver since he is a living organism):

- stun beam:

No Caption Provided

- He possess control over the Cobalt force that was able to make Thor weight half a planet. I highly doubt that Guyver have any defense against that..

No Caption Provided
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM:

We can clearly see Kang is having a conversation with Thor while his shield is active so we already know sound moves through his shield, if it's offensive in nature or not is irrelevant . Again that is consistent with the behavior of an energy barrier, sound should have no problem going through an energy barrier.

Much like Kang The Guyver envelops its host in a controlled enviorment; the organism doesn't breath and Guyver's are adapt at survivng harsh enviorments so I'm highly doubtful nerve gas would have any effect on the Guyver (I can provide scans if you'd like).

The Colbolt force seems like some kind of gravity manipulation, the thing is Guyver has a gravity control unit in its waist, it's what generates the pressure canon and allows the unit to cancel the effects of gravity and fly, so I don't foresee a the Colbolt force being an issue for Sho either.

Then there is the fact that Sho's, speed, reflexes and agility are heightened as a Guyver, enough so that he can run down a car on foot

Intercept a laser after it's fired,

Dodge high speed tracking missles (and shoot them down in mid flight),

A high speed battle with another Guyver and flight at high speeds.

All that is going to make Sho damn near impossible to tag, and if he does get tagged his suit will heal any injuries he sustains. That's bad news for Kang who has normal human reflexes, Sho's going to be all over him before he knows what happened. I can provide more dodge/reflex showings if you'd like.

Forgot to put this in my earlier post; it's Guyver continuing to fight after it's skull was crushed.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: Well, that´s nothing to do with a sonic attack, unless you proove me that kind of attack can pass through a force-field. Kang possess technology from the 40th century, you really think that he would be unprepared against it? Not to mention that in this fight he also have 15min of prep to cover all bases possible, since he is the master of time and can use it at his disposal for many different purposes. Guyver is agile and fast but not enough to prevent being tagged by Kang, who is used to deal with great enemies such Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man and many others, those feats are not really impressive at all, and I´ll show you why.

- here he fight and defeat both Captain America and Quicksilver, which is by the way, much faster then Guyver, since he can reach the speed of sound..

@Sovereign91001 said:

All that is going to make Sho damn near impossible to tag, and if he does get tagged his suit will heal any injuries he sustains. That's bad news for Kang who has normal human reflexes, Sho's going to be all over him before he knows what happened. I can provide more dodge/reflex showings if you'd like.

You´re wrong, Kang´s reflexes are highly incresead due to his armor, so he´s perfect capable of tagging Guyver here. Even without his armor and shield he was able to fight the Young Avengers, all of them at the same time, taking all kind of attacks and keep fighting, showing a good deal of reaction feats.

- Kang vs Young Avengers:

- Another reaction feat, here he manage to grab Cap. America´s shield and then put him and Iron Man down his knees:

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Okay Quicksilver might have an edge in travel time over Guyver, we don't know Guyver's have never been clocked. Reaction time not even close, Sonic speed is slower than some bullets travel.

In terms of speed: laser>>>>>>>> than even the fastest bullets. Guyver intercepted a laser after it's fired, that means he'd have to be moving faster than the laser was traveling in order to intercept it, the fact that it was at close range is even more impressive That one showing is greater than anything you've shown, so my earlier point stands. (Sho's has proved himself faster than lasers on at least another occasion I can recall off the top of my head, a scan can be provided upon request)

Honestly we've already seen that sound goes through his shield, there's nothing to suggest the Guyver's attack (one that adjusts and hones itself no less) wouldn't as well. So there's nothing more that I need to prove and you'll have a much harder time disproving that, than I will in proving it.

Kang leaves the shield up he gets the sonic buster, he takes it down to attack Sho he's getting the sonic buster or getting blitzed by the swords.

With all that said I think I'm ready to proceed to votes, are you or do you have anything you'd like to add?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: Reaction speed and travel speed are different, you know that right? Kang manage to tag Quicksilver who moves at speed of sound, all Guyver shown was reaction time speed, something that even regular human characters such as Batman can and do all the time. Captain America also have those feats, and still was tagged by Kang. So those feats aren´t really impressive since Kang defeated them at the same time.

- here Kang uses a desintegrator ray against Whirlwind:

No Caption Provided
David Cannon is a mutant who has the ability to rotate his body lengthwise at superhuman speed. He can spin his body at about 400 revolutions per minute. It’s unclear if his arms or other limbs could spin the exact same amount and carry the same amount affects. When Cannon’s body is completely engulfed in the self-made whirlwind, his body becomes centered focused to where he could still see, hear, and speak. He could also travel any direction when spinning and travel up to 50 miles per hour in a straight line without tiring.

Once again, that comparison is unfounded and untrue, a sound attack is completely different from the sound generated by the vocal cords. Kang hears them because he wants, because he let so, is hard to believe that someone with 40th century technology will will be unprepared for this type of attack. Like I said before, Iron Man possess sonic busters but that doesn´t prevented him from being defeated by the Conqueror.

You also failed to present a solid defense against Kang´s stun gun/paralysis ray, which was able to stop Hercules, Namor and an alternate Kang in one-shot.

- paralysis ray:

- vibration ray destroying tanks:

Kang won´t stand still while Guyver do all that, waiting his weapons to work. He may have ways to dodge bullets or lasers but not this kind of attack that works in a wide range angle, which was able to tag and hurt the Silver Surfer himself.

So you failed to proove that the sonic buster can properly work since all you did was work on assumptions, while I provided real scans of Kang´s weapony and shield defense, on the other hand you also failed to show me how Guyver will prevent being tagged by Kang´s many different attacks forms, that was able to tag and hurt much faster, stronger and powerfull enemies before..

Now i´m ready for the votes if you are..

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: It's plain to see Guyver's attack works on a different principal than Kang's, one shakes an object apart (as stated in that scan), the other hones on it's molecular resonance and disintegrates it (stated in my scan), two very different things that's also supported by the visuals of crumpled tanks vs free floating particles. As for wait time, there is no wait time, as I've shown above the effect of Guyver's buster is instantaneous.

Kang's 40th century tech isn't as impressive as The Advents (the one's who created Guyver) so yeah I think he'd be unprepared (even with 15 mins of prep) to deal with the creation of a technologically superior species that is capable of effortlessly moving planets across Galaxies , the creation of Earth's entire bioshphere and the creation of the zoanoids.

I've heard you say that Kang could stop the sonic buster I've yet to see anything that shows Kang countering a sonic attack like the Guyver's or his shield blocking one. I've have however seen him conversing through that shield proving it's sound permeable, and no matter how you spin it sound is sound, the hertz and range may very but it behaves the same way.

Batman cannot dodge a laser (and certainly not at point blank range) after it's been fired, and if there is some issue out there where he can that is WIS to the upmost degree, come on anyone can tell you there is no human that can react to a laser that's already been fired, I assume you were being facetious when you said that?

A.O.E Attacks, really? I already showed Guyver dodging a hail storm of tracking missiles and another Guyver's Mega Smasher, I can show him dodging wide area laser blasts as well if you'd like.

The stun gun might be something Guyver have to worry about, but as I've already shown, he's capable of moving faster than particle weapons so there's no need to retread that ground.

The great thing about him intercepting a laser with his body is that it's a travel as well as a reaction feat, he moved his whole body (as opposed to lifting a limb to block) into the laser's path, so Kang can move around all he want's he might as well be standing still as far as Sho's concerned.

Whenever you're ready, feel free to tag Stingerrain.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: I´ll reply soon okay? then we go for the votes if you want to..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001 said:

@HigorM: It's plain to see Guyver's attack works on a different principal than Kang's, one shakes an object apart (as stated in that scan), the other hones on it's molecular resonance and disintegrates it (stated in my scan), two very different things that's also supported by the visuals of crumpled tanks vs free floating particles. As for wait time, there is no wait time, as I've shown above the effect of Guyver's buster is instantaneous.

Kang's 40th century tech isn't as impressive as The Advents (the one's who created Guyver) so yeah I think he'd be unprepared (even with 15 mins of prep) to deal with the creation of a technologically superior species that is capable of effortlessly moving planets across Galaxies , the creation of Earth's entire bioshphere and the creation of the zoanoids.

I've heard you say that Kang could stop the sonic buster I've yet to see anything that shows Kang countering a sonic attack like the Guyver's or his shield blocking one. I've have however seen him conversing through that shield proving it's sound permeable, and no matter how you spin it sound is sound, the hertz and range may very but it behaves the same way.

Batman cannot dodge a laser (and certainly not at point blank range) after it's been fired, and if there is some issue out there where he can that is WIS to the upmost degree, come on anyone can tell you there is no human that can react to a laser that's already been fired, I assume you were being facetious when you said that?

A.O.E Attacks, really? I already showed Guyver dodging a hail storm of tracking missiles and another Guyver's Mega Smasher, I can show him dodging wide area laser blasts as well if you'd like.

The stun gun might be something Guyver have to worry about, but as I've already shown, he's capable of moving faster than particle weapons so there's no need to retread that ground.

The great thing about him intercepting a laser with his body is that it's a travel as well as a reaction feat, he moved his whole body (as opposed to lifting a limb to block) into the laser's path, so Kang can move around all he want's he might as well be standing still as far as Sho's concerned.

Whenever you're ready, feel free to tag Stingerrain.

1. You still have to shown and proove that it can work on force-fields, 40th century shields. That and also against someone who possess superior level intelect, master tactician with time to prepare for a battle, so again I highly believe that kind of thing will work against him here. The sonic buster will stop at the shield, or will be absorbed by Kang´s armor.

2. Kang possess experience from several different time-lines, so there´s nothing new here for him to see. The name Conqueror isn´t there for nothing, he conquered empires such as the Sh'iar empire, which is extensivily advanced in relation to Earth, another planet conquered by him, even with guys like Reed Richards (who received recognition from Galactus himself) wasn´t able to stop him. He´s also expert in robotics, who can pull weapons from the time-stream, summon living organisms or stimuloids even without prep.

- conquered the Sh'iar empire:

- pulls weapon from time-stream (can´t see Guyver being able to properly react to this):

- summoning a dinosaur:

- sending Growing Man without prep:

3. You also failed to proove it can work against Kang´s shield and armor who has already resisted an energy hit from Thor´s mjolnir. I´ve prooved that his shields and armor can resist all kinds of attack, and Iron Man who possess sonic busters failed to defeat him before so I can´t see why that would be different here.

4. You should read more Batman, he does that all the time, dodging after being shot.

5. Reaction speed won´t prevent Guyver from being tagged by Kang. Quicksilver possess much higher reaction speed and travel speed and he still was easily defeated by him.

One last thing, Kang can´t be harmed since he is time-shifted, so Guyver will only be able to touch Kang if he let him do it.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sovereign91001

@HigorM: Alright, I'm satisfied with my argument, shall we open it up?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Sovereign91001: let´s roll!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#38  Edited By Joygirl

I'm gonna go with Kang.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I have to go with Kang after a long battle

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nickzambuto

Siding with Sovereign

Avatar image for oblivions_child
Oblivions_Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Oblivions_Child

Going with Guyver in a close win.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Madame_Blossom

Kang....

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sovereign91001

Bump, Bump, Badump

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Esquire

Not sure who would win in a battle, extremely close fight. But I have to edge it to Sovereign for the win in this one. Great debate both sides!