#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

DISCLAIMER: All matches are chosen RANDOMLY, so if a match is spite and/or a mismatch, please don't go ballistic on me. Thank you.

Anyways, here's how it will work.

1. The contestants will take turns to either provide reasons why their character wins, or counter their opponents reason.

2. When I feel they've debated enough, I will tell them to stop.

3. Users other than the combatants will then vote for who they feel had the best argument. First to 5 votes advances (If you're biased or anything of the sort, I won't count your vote).

@CadenceV2: Spawn

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Spawn from the First Age of Spawn.

In-Character. (However the will to not kill is removed if needed)

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place here:

#2 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

SPAWN? F***ing SPAWN counts as mid-tier? This is the guy that like, porks deities with his middle finger right?

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

SPAWN? F***ing SPAWN counts as mid-tier? This is the guy that like, porks deities with his middle finger right?

First Age Spawn. Your thinking Hell King and Divine Spawn. First Age Spawn couldnt even beat Malbolgia by himself or Urizen. Thus why it says First Age Spawn as in the first 100 issues.

#4 Posted by Stingerrain (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I believe that's, like, Armageddon arc Spawn. This is First Age Spawn, who's apparently not nearly as strong as his other versions (according to CadenceV2, at least).

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain said:

@Joygirl: I believe that's, like, Armageddon arc Spawn. This is First Age Spawn, who's apparently not nearly as strong as his other versions (according to CadenceV2, at least).

At least no more powerful than Aran here who punks out entire advance races lol.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright... kay... 'cause I was about to be like... whooooa.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I will start this off. Spawn wins due to Magic and more ways to fight.

Thats all I will post for now.

#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn teleports inside her and rips through her body. This is what I believe unless more information is given.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:

#10 Posted by Stingerrain (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

@CadenceV2: You still wanna make the opening argument?

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain: That was my opening Argument and so far my opponent is nowhere to debate. :)

#12 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I am assuming this means Cadence wins since no response has been made in a week.

#13 Posted by Stingerrain (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe's right, based on technicality Cadence wins since Soothing_Sounds isn't responding.

@CadenceV2: Congrats, looks like you're going to the 2nd round.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain: Yay!