Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Athena!Se'd do to Valkyrie what she did to Medussa.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"Athena!Se'd do to Valkyrie what she did to Medussa. "

I think Val has it 
The Eternal Thena beat her
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By D3athstroke

Need to Bump this one

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By HolySerpent
I love athena so much. Fanboy says athena wins
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By D3athstroke
@HolySerpent said:
Fanboy ? I Seriously Doubt it
Athena is Goddess of War And Wisdom
Even Mikaboshi who Absorbed 97 % of Multiverse Needed Her Wisdom 
Also She is just as strong and posses better Armor which was tanking blows from Hercules himself she also has Adamantine Weapons which are Harder then ones made from Uru Metal
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MzombieX

If it's straight up combat I'd give an edge to Val, with her superior strength and Dragonfang being the nail in the coffin. 
But Athena's cunning and intelligence along with a fair amount of magical knowledge might tip the scales in her favor. 
If Athena is casting illusions as a distraction and manipulating the battle mystically she could take the majority. 
Although Dragonfang should also be able to counter, absorb, or redirect most magical attacks.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boobster

Athena.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MzombieX
@D3athstroke said:

@HolySerpent

said:

Fanboy ? I Seriously Doubt itAthena is Goddess of War And WisdomEven Mikaboshi who Absorbed 97 % of Multiverse Needed Her Wisdom Also She is just as strong and posses better Armor which was tanking blows from Hercules himself she also has Adamantine Weapons which are Harder then ones made from Uru Metal

Athena may be a Goddess of War and Wisdom, but Valkyrie is the right arm of Odin and a Goddess of Death.  
She is the most highly skilled warrior in Asgard, beyond all others, with the exception of Thor to which she is equal in this regard. 
I don't see Athena as being more skilled. They are most likely equivalent in this respect. 
I agree that Athena is nearly as strong, they are very close. But Val is slightly stronger, though not by any huge margin. 

Adamantine being harder than Uru, I don't necessarily agree with. Most Uru is enchanted after the forging process when speaking of weapons such as Mjolnir and Gungnir. 
Thor has snapped an Olympian metal harness, made to hold and imprison Olympian Gods, by simply flexing. I'm not confirming that it was made of Adamantine, but if not ...  
then the Olympians should be more careful when making supposedly superior armor and metals. 

At any rate, Dragonfang is not made of Uru. Valkyrie's sword is carved from the tusk of an ancient Dimensional Dragon God and forged by powerful magic. 
It belonged to the Ancient One and was passed down to Dr. Strange ... who then presented it to Valkyrie. 
It is a legendary mystic weapon that is indestructible which can counter magics and absorb vast energy and redirect it. 

Athena has the intellect and some use of magic under her belt, which could be a curveball - but Dragonfang is the superior weapon. 
This is a very good matchup in my opinion and could be close between the two.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke

I Seriously doubt that Valkyrie can do something to Athena 
I Mean Her Armor Has Stopped Attack From Two Skyfather level Gods at the same time 

No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@D3athstroke said:
I Mean Her Armor Has Stopped Attack From Two Skyfather level Gods at the same time 
No Caption Provided
That scan shows nothing....i dont get it...
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By D3athstroke
@IZZR said:
@D3athstroke said:
I Mean Her Armor Has Stopped Attack From Two Skyfather level Go
That scan shows nothing....i dont get it...
Zeus and Hera Fired Thunderbolts at him and Armor of Athena Absorbed and stopped them
Also Physical attacks would not work on Athena 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

Athena IMO.

Shrekpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shrekpop

Dont Valkyrie have a spell on her so she cant attack other females?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By vuviper
@MzombieX said:
@D3athstroke said:

@HolySerpent

said:

Fanboy ? I Seriously Doubt itAthena is Goddess of War And WisdomEven Mikaboshi who Absorbed 97 % of Multiverse Needed Her Wisdom Also She is just as strong and posses better Armor which was tanking blows from Hercules himself she also has Adamantine Weapons which are Harder then ones made from Uru Metal

Athena may be a Goddess of War and Wisdom, but Valkyrie is the right arm of Odin and a Goddess of Death.  She is the most highly skilled warrior in Asgard, beyond all others, with the exception of Thor to which she is equal in this regard. I don't see Athena as being more skilled. They are most likely equivalent in this respect. I agree that Athena is nearly as strong, they are very close. But Val is slightly stronger, though not by any huge margin. Adamantine being harder than Uru, I don't necessarily agree with. Most Uru is enchanted after the forging process when speaking of weapons such as Mjolnir and Gungnir. Thor has snapped an Olympian metal harness, made to hold and imprison Olympian Gods, by simply flexing. I'm not confirming that it was made of Adamantine, but if not ...  then the Olympians should be more careful when making supposedly superior armor and metals. At any rate, Dragonfang is not made of Uru. Valkyrie's sword is carved from the tusk of an ancient Dimensional Dragon God and forged by powerful magic. It belonged to the Ancient One and was passed down to Dr. Strange ... who then presented it to Valkyrie. It is a legendary mystic weapon that is indestructible which can counter magics and absorb vast energy and redirect it.  Athena has the intellect and some use of magic under her belt, which could be a curveball - but Dragonfang is the superior weapon. This is a very good matchup in my opinion and could be close between the two.
Where can I read all this?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By D3athstroke

It No Longer Matters After I Re Read Chaos war I Found That both Chaos King and All Father Hercules Tried to Kill Athena and failed 

And Athena was the one who set up whole chaos war and planned every move 

So i say Athena Stomps ten times out of ten 

Gloomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gloomix
@D3athstroke said:
It No Longer Matters After I Re Read Chaos war I Found That both Chaos King and All Father Hercules Tried to Kill Athena and failed And Athena was the one who set up whole chaos war and planned every move So i say Athena Stomps ten times out of ten 
;) she is what also saved them.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By D3athstroke
@Gloomix said:
@D3athstroke said:
It No Longer Matters After I Re Read Chaos war I Found That both Chaos King and All Father Hercules Tried to Kill Athena and failed And Athena was the one who set up whole chaos war and planned every move So i say Athena Stomps ten times out of ten 
;) she is what also saved them.
yep ))
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By kheranlord12

@D3athstroke said:

@HolySerpent said:
Fanboy ? I Seriously Doubt itAthena is Goddess of War And WisdomEven Mikaboshi who Absorbed 97 % of Multiverse Needed Her Wisdom Also She is just as strong and posses better Armor which was tanking blows from Hercules himself she also has Adamantine Weapons which are Harder then ones made from Uru Metal

Athena intelligence are better suited for lorg term planning.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Athena

HumbleGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HumbleGuy

Valkyrie.

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valkyrie

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slash03: Does Athena have any feats??? Because I don't she has because almost all of the Olympians especially her are featless. Also Valkyrie has and a lot of.

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers