Asura vs Mr Majestic

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Standard gear,in character Majestic is pre 52 fight takes place on the moon who wins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: That picture of Majestic is the New 52 version...

Anyway, I think Majestros takes the majority w/ the Creation Blades.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reaverlation

Majestic

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic: "I am Mr. Majestic. You stand no chance. There's nothing I ca-"

*KER-PLOW*

Asura: "Shut your face!"

[Achievement]: Monologueing is for Suckers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darkbeam
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Majestic: "I am Mr. Majestic. You stand no chance. There's nothing I ca-"

*KER-PLOW*

Asura: "Shut your face!"

[Achievement]: Monologueing is for Suckers

lol

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Carter_esque
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asura.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 majestic should win against the asura in picture. New 52? Asura could literally do what majestic ko'd himself for Doing with a punch.

And idk how well the creation blades will work on him, I'm inclined to think they will work well. So majestic will take majority with them. Destroyer asura, on the other hand, will kill him before he could do too much damage with the blades.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless this is mortal Asura - who apparently could still catch Asteroids plummeting to the planet - Asura at his final levels was a casual starbuster and significantly larger than the Earth.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will take Majestic... even if it's Asura in his final forms... I still think Majestic can win because of a couple of things. One being the Speed Advantage that Majestic should have... as well as Majestic is pretty strong even if he would be significantly smaller than Asura in his final forms... but that would make it harder for Asura to attack him since he is so small and fast...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Majestic

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura at the end is an FTL'er. And the longer this goes on, the stronger Asura gets, and the harder he fights. An angry Asura makes the Hulk look gentle.

Loading Video...

And not even his most powerful state yet. Destructor and 6-armed Mantra are the same power/ability wise. Only difference was size.

Loading Video...

Also his final battle with Chakravartin proves that these forms are just expressions of his power, and even when not engaged in them he's still just as powerful. Even when Chak assumed his most powerful state and stomped Asura out of his 6-Armed Mantra form, Asura's power still increased as he kept fighting to the point he was fighting evenly with the Creator, and then exceeding him.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless this is mortal Asura - who apparently could still catch Asteroids plummeting to the planet - Asura at his final levels was a casual starbuster and significantly larger than the Earth.

Would you consider Beserker Asura to be powerful enough to take Majestic?
He did annihilate an entire fleet like an Anteater going through an Ant-Farm.

No Caption Provided

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will take Majestic... even if it's Asura in his final forms... I still think Majestic can win because of a couple of things. One being the Speed Advantage that Majestic should have... as well as Majestic is pretty strong even if he would be significantly smaller than Asura in his final forms... but that would make it harder for Asura to attack him since he is so small and fast...

Just for reference:

Loading Video...

He's no-showing a multi-planet busting attack - proceeds to casually accelerate himself to FTL speeds (you can see him cruising past multiple planets in moments - which at his size is fast) and proceeds to punch his target with enough force to create a multi-planetary sized shockwave.

His durability from just being able to survive his own attacks is insane and honestly the list of showings Majestic has to suggest he can dent that kind of durability hitting him all day is probably slim to none in number - coupled with Asura's own speed despite his size only makes it a challenge for Majestic to avoid trading blows.

@isaac_clarke said:

Would you consider Beserker Asura to be powerful enough to take Majestic?

He did annihilate an entire fleet like an Anteater going through an Ant-Farm.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/117995/3639263-0663478962-Gfs_2.jpg

Asura from the get-go was sporting planetary strength as he one-shots Vlitra. Later he's vaporizing planet sized opponents with a barrage of punches. Now how powerful Beserker was compared to the rest of his forms is a bit of a ? since it was basically Asura over-clocked and breaking down with a power-booste - it's arguably his second most powerful state in the game - just without many feats to support it. Vlitra seemed to like it enough to mimic to fight Asura himself though.

Now if he beats Majestic - Reikai would be able to give a more confident answer. All I know is Final Form Asura would steam-roll most super-strength folks that appear on panel without breaking much of a sweat.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

Just for reference:

Loading Video...

He's no-showing a multi-planet busting attack - proceeds to casually accelerate himself to FTL speeds (you can see him cruising past multiple planets in moments - which at his size is fast) and proceeds to punch his target with enough force to create a multi-planetary sized shockwave.

His durability from just being able to survive his own attacks is insane and honestly the list of showings Majestic has to suggest he can dent that kind of durability hitting him all day is probably slim to none in number - coupled with Asura's own speed despite his size only makes it a challenge for Majestic to avoid trading blows.

How do you know that Asura was moving Faster than Light in that instance though ? I mean he could have been moving Near Light Speed... Half - Light Speed... Quarter - Light Speed... there is no direct reference there to his speed... and even that would be significantly slower than Majestic who can fly to the end of the Milky Way Galaxy in moments...

The Punching Feats are Nice... but they don't mean much if Majestic is faster than Asura... I mean he won't be able to hit him... and then you have Majestic's Speed and Strength coupled with his smaller Size that could be a serious problem... I mean if Majestic blitzed through Asura's skull... and did this constantly... I don't think Asura would be standing that long.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reikai

@king_saturn: There is the whole scene of him zipping through space at FTL speed to approach Chakravartin who has small galaxies floating around him. Given that Asura doesn't even cover Chak's entire forehead would say that Chak's size is multi-system level. And I mean Asura is about the size of a tiny dot in comparison.

Asura even punched through a planetoid that appeared several thousand times his own size, then dodged multiple FTL beams from Chak. There is no doubt of his speed at this point. Nor strength. Also, Asura changing from Destructor to 6-Armed Mantra form has no difference in his ability. Speed, strength, destructivity is all the same. His increased size was meant to protect Gaea from being vaporized.

Given Chak's most powerful form is Man-Sized indicates their physical size has no bearing on their actual power. Meaning it doesn't matter what form Asura is in, he'd still be just as powerful as if he were in Destructor form.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@king_saturn: There is the whole scene of him zipping through space at FTL speed to approach Chakravartin who has small galaxies floating around him. Given that Asura doesn't even cover Chak's entire forehead would say that Chak's size is multi-system level. And I mean Asura is about the size of a tiny dot in comparison.

Asura even punched through a planetoid that appeared several thousand times his own size, then dodged multiple FTL beams from Chak. There is no doubt of his speed at this point. Nor strength. Also, Asura changing from Destructor to 6-Armed Mantra form has no difference in his ability. Speed, strength, destructivity is all the same. His increased size was meant to protect Gaea from being vaporized.

Given Chak's most powerful form is Man-Sized indicates their physical size has no bearing on their actual power. Meaning it doesn't matter what form Asura is in, he'd still be just as powerful as if he were in Destructor form.

You assume too much... where is it shown him actually flying Faster Than Light ? You assume that he was... there is no caption to show that is what is happening.

Again... assuming... you assume the planetoid is several thousands of times larger than Asura... you don't know... just guessing. Now I know you are gassed with this FTL beams... Energy Beams don't go Faster than Light... they go at Light Speed as they are composed with Light and travel therefore at such speeds.

#YouGottaDoBetterThanThis

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reikai

@king_saturn: I believe someone actually tried to factor the size here.

No Caption Provided

I would say that, given the evidence, the planetoid is indeed thousands of times his size and he went straight through it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@king_saturn: I believe someone actually tried to factor the size here.

No Caption Provided

I would say that, given the evidence, the planetoid is indeed thousands of times his size and he went straight through it.

And why exactly should I take this figures to be true in exact scale ? I mean how exactly are these people measuring the size of the planet and the size of Asura ? With what exactly ?

I aint taking some numbers and figures without more data behind it than this... Maaaaaan.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Considering the image is from comicvine, one would assume that someone put the research into it. More than likely comparing Asura's size with Gaea (alternate Earth) given that Asura is indicated as being larger than the planet itself. It's not that complicated.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@king_saturn: Considering the image is from comicvine, one would assume that someone put the research into it. More than likely comparing Asura's size with Gaea (alternate Earth) given that Asura is indicated as being larger than the planet itself. It's not that complicated.

Well I am not assuming anything... on top of that... even if Asura was larger than the Earth... how does that factor into that's planet being thousands of times bigger than Asura ? Where is the legitimate data here for such a conclusion ?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@king_saturn said:

Just for reference:

How do you know that Asura was moving Faster than Light in that instance though ? I mean he could have been moving Near Light Speed... Half - Light Speed... Quarter - Light Speed... there is no direct reference there to his speed... and even that would be significantly slower than Majestic who can fly to the end of the Milky Way Galaxy in moments...

Because we see Asura cruising past random rocky exoplanets not in days or weeks - but in moments. Light-speed takes 8 minutes to reach the Earth, it takes multiple yearsto reach other star-systems. Coupled with the fact he's running circles around blasts of energy going at similar speeds or reacting to stars / planets / mega-sized planets being hurled at him at FTL speeds (which would be the only way they would ever reach him in our life-time playing the game) - the only conclusion is FTL.

To claim otherwise would require us to question everything about the scene - starting with the scale of Earth to Asura, the distances between planets / star-systems and said universe scale of planets / stars being hurled at Asura at what would be FTL speeds. Because the context is Asura himself is larger than a planet now - the speeds he's moving at are all insanely fast in order to even throw a punch at a remotely human speed from our perception.

The Punching Feats are Nice... but they don't mean much if Majestic is faster than Asura... I mean he won't be able to hit him...

There is also the giant star-busting energy blasts Asura fires casually in volleys - that target - going faster than Asura himself is moving to consider. Even if we ignore how fast those fists are moving, Majestic stands no chance of dodging Asura's energy attacks.

and then you have Majestic's Speed and Strength coupled with his smaller Size that could be a serious problem...

You're arguing from a stand-point where Asura's size in this form works against him - which it really doesn't. He's literally perceiving objects being hurled at him from light-years away - which be incomprehensibly smaller by comparison to Majestic - moving at ridiculous speeds to even hit him and Asura has absolutely no issue reaction / defending himself from them.

I mean if Majestic blitzed through Asura's skull... and did this constantly... I don't think Asura would be standing that long.

If he could - the issue is if that was the case Asura would have vaporised himself after throwing his second punch. His durability quite-frankly is insane - to the point Majestic could pound on that skin for decades without a dent.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Is Asura's Wrath(Correct?)a good game?I mean the cutscene's look great and intriguing but would you recommend it?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@king_saturn said:

Just for reference:

Because we see Asura cruising past random rocky exoplanets not in days or weeks - but in moments. Light-speed takes 8 minutes to reach the Earth, it takes multiple yearsto reach other star-systems. Coupled with the fact he's running circles around blasts of energy going at similar speeds or reacting to stars / planets / mega-sized planets being hurled at him at FTL speeds (which would be the only way they would ever reach him in our life-time playing the game) - the only conclusion is FTL.

To claim otherwise would require us to question everything about the scene - starting with the scale of Earth to Asura, the distances between planets / star-systems and said universe scale of planets / stars being hurled at Asura at what would be FTL speeds. Because the context is Asura himself is larger than a planet now - the speeds he's moving at are all insanely fast in order to even throw a punch at a remotely human speed from our perception.

The Punching Feats are Nice... but they don't mean much if Majestic is faster than Asura... I mean he won't be able to hit him...

There is also the giant star-busting energy blasts Asura fires casually in volleys - that target - going faster than Asura himself is moving to consider. Even if we ignore how fast those fists are moving, Majestic stands no chance of dodging Asura's energy attacks.

and then you have Majestic's Speed and Strength coupled with his smaller Size that could be a serious problem...

You're arguing from a stand-point where Asura's size in this form works against him - which it really doesn't. He's literally perceiving objects being hurled at him from light-years away - which be incomprehensibly smaller by comparison to Majestic - moving at ridiculous speeds to even hit him and Asura has absolutely no issue reaction / defending himself from them.

I mean if Majestic blitzed through Asura's skull... and did this constantly... I don't think Asura would be standing that long.

If he could - the issue is if that was the case Asura would have vaporised himself after throwing his second punch. His durability quite-frankly is insane - to the point Majestic could pound on that skin for decades without a dent.

Wow... forgot about this thread. 3 Days away from my last visit and I am pulled back in... Lets see what we have shall we ?

Now, you say that the conclusion that Asura is moving Faster than Light is because he is pasting rocky exoplanets in moments and not days or weeks right ? Also that Light takes 8 minutes to get here... The problem with your analysis is you don't explain from whence it takes light to travel from to get here in 8 minutes... and that place would be The Sun. So from The Sun to The Earth light takes about 8 minutes to get here... now please explain how it is you know the distance of those exoplanets that Asura is traveling past is equal to the distance from Earth to the Sun ? That would be very paramount to our discussion so we could move forward.

Okay, now you say that Asura is evading and dodging Energy Blasts right ? You do realize that Energy Blasts at a Maximum Speed is Light Speed as they tend to be made up of Light therefore cannot exceed the composition they are made out of. So even if he is evading these blasts... it's really not that impressive anyways... as we have seen people like Captain America and Daredevil evade Laser Blasts before... and neither one of them are actually Light Speed in operation speed or travel speed.

The rest of what you babble about doesn't really prove that Asura is moving Faster than Light... moreso assumes that he is... he could still very well be below Light Speed in Travel...

Again, you really don't know how fast Asura is moving, nor his blasts are moving, nor his opponents attacks are moving... we already know that Energy Based Attacks can't move Faster than Light as they tend to be conducted by Light itself as a proponent. So........

How do you know that these objects being hurled as Asura are Light Year Away ? What data do you have to support such a claim ? Is it just because they seem far away ? That's really not very good data buddy. Majestic has on panel feats where he is reacting and doing things in Nanoseconds... Asura has nothing like that... even if we gave him the ability to evade Energy Blasts that would mean he could evade something At Light Speed... Well, Majestic can move thousands of times faster than light as he can travel from Earth to the end of the Milky Way Galaxy in moments... and that in itself is better than assuming what we have for Asura... assuming what you have surmised is correct anyways. Besides Maj's nanosecond reaction time.

Asura having insane durability doesn't do much for me... I would like to see how insane it is when something that can travel thousands of times faster than light and lift planets the size of Jupiter smashes into him thousands of times before he can legitimately react. I don't see him holding up that well... especially when most of what Asura can do is non quantifiable anyways.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mj uses his cration blade he wins if not Asura stomps.

I mean Asura has basically defeated not a god but God in person,the creator of his universe. In the final battle Chakravartin , i think that's the name, was throwing at him hundreds if not thousands of planets and stars and Asura simply pulverized all of them. If this wasn't enough Chakravartin even had to use a new and stronger form form to defeat him but he still had his a#s kicked in the end.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matthijs_Noyce

@king_saturn:

My God, let's go through this quickly.

Chakravartin is shown to be surrounded by galaxies. This means he is outside of our galaxy (obviously). This means he's a minimum of 60.000 lightyears away, assuming he's hugging the edge of the galaxy, which he quite probably isn't. Considering it takes about a second for his beam to reach the Earth, that beam moves at about 1.866.240.000.000x lightspeed, minimum. Asura reaching Chakravartin in about ten minutes shows that he's moving at about 1/600th of that speed, all the while dodging and breaking through FTL planet-sized projectiles and FTL stars, including several that are shielded by magic. This immensely ridiculous feat is not even his most powerful feat though.

Asura is like a parody of DBZ, a cooler version of Saitama. He kicked Chakravartin's ass, and Chakravartin is confirmed to be omnipotent. He killed an omnipotent being by punching it very hard. The point is that by the end Asura's power isn't quantifiable because it has, and pardon the silly-soundingness of it, surpassed infinity. He is more powerful than an omnipotent being. It's stupid, it makes no sense, but it's completely legit by the rules of Asura's Wrath. Putting Asura against pretty much anything is pointless.

Texacore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Texacore
No Caption Provided

@king_saturn: Because the official works of capcom

You where saying.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Asura at the end is an FTL'er. And the longer this goes on, the stronger Asura gets, and the harder he fights. An angry Asura makes the Hulk look gentle.

Loading Video...

And not even his most powerful state yet. Destructor and 6-armed Mantra are the same power/ability wise. Only difference was size.

Loading Video...

Also his final battle with Chakravartin proves that these forms are just expressions of his power, and even when not engaged in them he's still just as powerful. Even when Chak assumed his most powerful state and stomped Asura out of his 6-Armed Mantra form, Asura's power still increased as he kept fighting to the point he was fighting evenly with the Creator, and then exceeding him.

No Caption Provided

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends whether you recognized the Asura Wrath Official works as Canon or not .

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura