Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

vs 

Winner by death, random encounter, morals off.   

Fight takes place in the wastelands.  

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Asura.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

I wonder how Asura would do against musou tensei?
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

I wonder how Asura would do against musou tensei?

What is that?

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

It's a technique that allows Kenshiro to become intangble, move super fast, and create a energy barrier around him that destroy any matter that touches it. It also combines the powers and skills of the people he has fought.  
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

I dont think you want to get into it with Fist fans i recall arguing for while on fist characters between them and dbz FANS its rough and i am a fan of both anime and comic characters. Still i am going with Asura also

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

I dont think you want to get into it with Fist fans i recall arguing for while on fist characters between them and dbz FANS its rough and i am a fan of both anime and comic characters. Still i am going with Asura also

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

It's a technique that allows Kenshiro to become intangble, move super fast, and create a energy barrier around him that destroy any matter that touches it. It also combines the powers and skills of the people he has fought.

Asura has blocked an attack from a guy who was bigger than earth, and destroyed him.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Asura, he can KO Kenshiro before he uses Musou Tensei.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By termiteone4ever

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

It's a technique that allows Kenshiro to become intangble, move super fast, and create a energy barrier around him that destroy any matter that touches it. It also combines the powers and skills of the people he has fought.

Asura has blocked an attack from a guy who was bigger than earth, and destroyed him.

Yes i recall seen this in the game as well . You dont know the real Fist fans from back in then . I am for Asura as well.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

Bump.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura pops the planet like a bubble.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By solesamurai

@jeanroygrant said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Asura.

What is that?

With his bare fists, this was also the first and weakest boss of the game... Asura should probably have a few restrictions for this battle to go anywhere.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Asura wrecks, dominates and then curbstomps Kenshiro.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skit

skip to 5 min

This is why Asura wins

MWAsura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MWAsura

Asura tanked planet busting beams in his base form and can ressurect himself as many times as needed becoming more powerful and angrier each time,also Asura becomes immune to any kind of attack or damage while on his Unlimited Mode also gaining more strength and power,Musou Tensei wouldn't do shit.Kenshiro would get his ass whooped...BADLY

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwasura: You didn't need to revive this lol. Kenshiro doesn't stand a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Asura farts.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura. Hugely more powerful, including superior physicals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwasura: I agree with you that asura stomps kenshiro and his verse as well as most shōnen verses like naruto and stuff. But please stop spreading misinformation asura never tanked planet level attack in his base, he only tanked one in his destructor form.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura.

No Caption Provided

MWAsura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MWAsura

@fat_hobo389: you again ? he did tank,wyzen's finger ? episode 9 when that cannon blasted right in asura's face ? the vlitra two times ? he was in six armed form but that form doesn't increase his durability,i know how to calculate the busting lvl of an attack when i see one well at least wyzen's finger and vlitra beams clearly are planet busting,about the cannon blast which kalrow shot i think im wrong about it being planet busting potency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwasura: 1st of all I would like o apologize for two things 1) in the past in a thread during our 1st encounter, I was very rude to you I'm sorry for that.

and 2) sorry for the delay of replying to this comment.

Now let's get to the we were discussing shall we, no asura tanked nothing before chakravarin's blast that was palnetary.

you know I don't mean any offence but in the most powerful videogame characters thread you told me that I didn't pay any attention while playing asura's wrath in the post number 413, and now it seems you're the one who wasn't paying any attention to the game let's prove your claims in this thread about asura tanking planet busting attack at base level wrong shall we.

Loading Video...

1st neither wyzen's finger nor the blast asura tanked in episode 9 by karlow's fleet (which is this blast I'm assuming you're talking about 1:40:37) was remotely planetary because planetary force was needed to defeat vlitra and as you can see during the cutscene in 58:25 karlow literally says that wyzen was the weakest among the seven deities, and if the weakest could reach the destruction capability by only consuming only thounds of souls then gathering 7 trillion souls for bramastra wasn't necessary at all.

second asura in a much powerful form tanked a blast from brahmastra which is far more powerful than wyzen's finger and karlow's blast and got unconscious as you can see in chapter 12 starts at 2:42:53 but literally after that yasha kicks brahmastra to deflect it's blast away from asura and the blast hit the planet and it doesn't even scratch the planet let alone destroy it 2:43:59 . so if how can you or anyone claim that wyzen's and karlow's ships blast that are way weaker than the brahmastra that couldn't even scratch the planet, are planetary.

more proof that proves your claims are flawed and false will be this 3:39:53 as you can see olga says that Sakra Devanan Indra Deus is the most powerful being in existence by merging with the karma fortress, and the power it needs to destroy the ghoma comes from mithra and 7 trillion souls, on which Kagebosh replies that "would it not destroy the planet as well". Now this all implies that the Sakra Devanan Indra Deus is the only thing up untill this point that has planet busting capabilities. and to do that it merged with the karma fortress ad needed the power of both mithra and 7 trillion souls, so how can you even think of the fact that someone like wyzen or the karlow's ship or the brahmastra before the merger with deus and karma fortress is planetray when everything in the entire game says and shows otherwise.

and about vlitra, it has never shown anything that would suggest that it is planetary as well.

And there is no point in bringing calcs in fiction because, when people use calcs they use real life physics to do the math, which is outright wrong because according to physics if you go as fast as light your mass will increase infinitely,and going faster than light is literally impossible,so is achieving absolute zero temperature, but in fiction we see characters doing that sort of stuff as well as breaking numerous laws of physics every time, so tell me why should real life physics be applied in fiction and why should calcs that use or its law be valid in fiction? @mwasura

MWAsura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MWAsura

@fat_hobo389: i already said i was wrong about the cannon kalrow shot being planet busting,and i forgot the part where berserker asura was hit by brahmastra,but vlitra was also planet buster,you can tell that vlitra's biggest waves were planet buster by their size and power in episode 18 when it hit asura and yasha and the first time six-armed asura vs vlitra in episode 1, "this all implies that the Sakra Devanan Indra Deus is the only thing up untill this point that has planet busting capabilities" thats true but they said that before vlitra's second arrival where it became more powerful and obviously with more destructive capabilities. about wyzen,now idk if he was using his full strength on his finger while on gogen form or not,but he probably wasnt cuz he would most likely destroy the planet and the humans' souls along with it (i think),but as deus or other character said (i dont remember) wyzen waste a large amount of souls when he transformed into gogen wyzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwasura said:

@fat_hobo389: i already said i was wrong about the cannon kalrow shot being planet busting,and i forgot the part where berserker asura was hit by brahmastra,but vlitra was also planet buster,you can tell that vlitra's biggest waves were planet buster by their size and power in episode 18 when it hit asura and yasha and the first time six-armed asura vs vlitra in episode 1, "this all implies that the Sakra Devanan Indra Deus is the only thing up untill this point that has planet busting capabilities" thats true but they said that before vlitra's second arrival where it became more powerful and obviously with more destructive capabilities.

sorry for the late reply mate, my apologies but this is the email that came to me as notification of your previous comment

No Caption Provided

as you can see your comment about you acknowledging the fact that karlow's ship wasn't planet busting isn't here.

and I wrote my last comment after reading this message shown here. so you acknowledgement of the fact went unseen by me when I wrote the comment.

Now on topic, no the size of a blast does not represents it's destructive capability, you need feats for that, let me give you some example

Loading Video...

take a look at the amount of area the blast's radius is yet it does no significant damage whatsoever.

another example

Loading Video...

take a look at the area of genos's explosion 1:26 but as you can see the scene that is starting at 1:28 virtually nothing was destroyed completely , all the buildings and other things were still standing still, they were damaged but not destroyed at all.

on contrast to this take a look at this

Loading Video...

look how small the blasts size was yet this blast is officially star/planet busting.

here's another

Loading Video...

look how small frieza's energy ball was compared to the planet but it sill obliterated it.

I believe these examples were sufficient to prove my claim.

now about viltra, no he most certainly wasn't more powerful than skara devanan indra, because deuswas completely aware of the fact that viltra upon his return would be more powerful than before and he precisely knew how much that power would be, and it was his entire plan to eradicate viltra completely and for that very reason he created sakra devanan indra, that machine's entire purpose was to destroy viltra's revival and it's destruction, so why would you assume that viltra was more powerful than that?

about wyzen,now idk if he was using his full strength on his finger while on gogen form or not,but he probably wasnt cuz he would most likely destroy the planet and the humans' souls along with it (i think),but as deus or other character said (i dont remember) wyzen waste a large amount of souls when he transformed into gogen wyzen

it would be highly unlikely for wyzen to able to destroy the planet even with all the souls, because as I showed you before karlow have already said that wyzen was the weakest among the 7, and if the weakest among them would be able to destroy the planet with only the fraction of souls the deities had, then the strongest like deus, yasha, augus all would have wiped the floor with viltra with less than a million souls, as in the game it has been stated several times viltra is the planet ( or it's main problem), in that case they would never need Mithra's power or souls as many as 7 trillion, there would be no requirement for merging karma fortress with brahmastra and creating sakra devanan indra deus.