Asura vs Juggernaut (Cain Marko)

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarBlade539

Asura from 'Asura's Wrath' takes on Juggernaut. Battle takes place in an uninhabited planet of a distant star system. However, they may take their battle anywhere they want. For those of you unfamiliar with Asura, check his wiki http://asuraswrath.wikia.com/wiki/Asura.

You can also check out one of his fights at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DapsoKoAZo

Asura can channel infinite amounts of Mantra in this fight and Juggernaut has full backing from Cyttorak, i.e, he will transport Juggernaut across space/time, anywhere he wants to go and will be constantly channeling mystical energy to empower Juggy.

Round 1. Vajra Asura vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Round 2. Asura the Destructor vs Trion Juggernaut.

Who wins? No BFR. Win by KO or death.

Asura
Asura

vs

Juggernaut
Juggernaut
Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut For The WIN!!!

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Abirzenith

As much as i like Juggs , Asura will win because he is one overpowered, weirdly balanced, and hilariously created character ! Truth be told Asura is such a pathetic character ! he can beat anyone ! and his powers increase with rage much like hulk but only much much faster ! i mean give the character some weakness ! damn ! he freaking juggle suns and stars ! can defeat cosmic beings of his own universe ! i mean doesnt make any sense ! 

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingkronos

Asura both rounds I think.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Abirzenith: he's a god so why not?

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Abirzenith
@Jonny_Anonymous: yeah hes a demi god who is apparently way more powerful then most gods even in his universe -_- ! 
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Abirzenith: It's a computer game, where would the fun be if you couldn't do all that stuff anyway he gets that powerful because of the Mantra Reactor

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Abirzenith
@Jonny_Anonymous: true i guess he had to be overpowered :P ! 
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WarBlade539

@Abirzenith: Even 8th Day Juggernaut?

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Abirzenith
@darkazrael999: i think yeah both 8th day and trion, as strong as juggs and his feats are (punching holes into dimension, beating thor off with etc) asura is made insanely, from what i have seen in the game , if hes weaker , much weaker then his opponent it takes him a minute or less to get to his level, juggs should logically be stronger at start but from what i have seen asura will soon surpass him , and just become that strong to to the point even juggernaut will lose 
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarBlade539

@Abirzenith: Who in Marvel, do you think can beat Asura? No one above Odin's level, BTW.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By solesamurai

@darkazrael999 said:

@Abirzenith: Who in Marvel, do you think can beat Asura? No one above Odin's level, BTW.

I honestly think Asura could take the fight to even Odin man...

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WarBlade539

@solesamurai: Yeah. I see what you mean. Asura did defeat Deus, who was essentially a Skyfather level being, the leader of the Seven Deities. However, he couldn't beat him alone and had to team up with Yasha to do it.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kingkronos

@solesamurai: @darkazrael999: No way is Asura beating Odin. Except if this is Destructor form.

Deus isn't a skyfather. A skyfather is a galaxy buster, Deus at his best overpowered Asura and Yasha, two planet level deities, so I wouldn't exactly classify him as "skyfather". But technically, he's the skyfather of his pantheon. He is a skyfather among the Seven deities.

As for who can beat Asura from Marvel, the list is very very long.

Thor and up could beat regular Asura, it would take Thanos+level beings to beat Destructor form Asura. So yeah, the list is pretty long.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WarBlade539

@kingkronos: Okay. What do you think about this fight? Can 8th Day Juggernaut beat Vajra Asura? And will Trion Juggernaut beat Destructor Asura.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kingkronos

@darkazrael999 said:

@kingkronos: Okay. What do you think about this fight? Can 8th Day Juggernaut beat Vajra Asura? And will Trion Juggernaut beat Destructor Asura.

Can't tell since I don't know much about Juggernaut.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By leonkarlen123

@darkazrael999: Juggernaut punch a hole through reality and throw Asura in there/

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asura

Rago_Beyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rago_Beyblader

@WarBlade539:

@kingkronos said:

As for who can beat Asura from Marvel, the list is very very long.

Thor and up could beat regular Asura, it would take Thanos+level beings to beat Destructor form Asura. So yeah, the list is pretty long.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ltXhxwpj9E

Chakra is around 4-5 times smaller than a galaxy cluster and is denser than a planet because asura penetrates planets easily like a hot knife in butter but couldn't penetrate chakra. He was stopped when he hit chakra. Considering volume of galaxy cluster and density of planet, by calculation mass would be around 10^75 kg. Since he is like 4-5 times smaller his mass would be around 10^74 kg.

Mass of a regular universe is 10^55 kg. So basically chakravartin = 10 quintillion universes. And Asura busted him in 1 shot.

thanos, attack = planet level, defence = galaxy level, can teleport but have no speed or reaction time feat. And have telepathy.

Asura, attack = 10 quintillion universes, defence = 10 quintillion universes, went across galaxy cluster in seconds that is quadrillion times FTL. He is demigod who don't need anything except mantra to survive, can fight continuously for 400 years. It shows his inner system is completely different from marvel characters. So I don't think telpathy would work. Anyways thanos would be slaughtered before he knows that he is in a fight.

It would take very high level things like galactus with UN, someone with IG, LT etc to beat asura. Because UN can destroy marvel multiverse which have infinite universes, IG and LT are above it. However guys like eternity would be literally blinkstomped by asura. Afterall, chakra = 10 quintillion eternities / universes. Asura won't even notice eternity or juggs or cyttorak. This is a horrible mismatch in asura's favour and needs to be locked

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura stomps Round 1. Borderline mismatch.

And Destructor Asura should also stomp Round 2, despite Trion Juggs overly relied upon dimension punching feat.

Jmarshmallow

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh! Old threads, old memories. ^_^

Asura stomps Round 1. Borderline mismatch.

And Destructor Asura should also stomp Round 2, despite Trion Juggs overly relied upon dimension punching feat.

Jmarshmallow

I was a complete noob when I conceived this Battle Thread. You must excuse me, lol.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura should take both rounds he is ridiculously OP

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura more than likely stomps both rounds.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WarBlade539: Ah, I see. It happens to all of us lol!

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-6542d24a51052
deactivated-6542d24a51052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points