• 122 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Racob7 (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One

Base form Asura

Base form Goku

Round Two

Six armed Vajra Asura

Goku SSJ

Round Three

Mantra Asura

Goku SSJ3

Round Four

Asura the Destructor

Goku SSJ4

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Goku

Round 2: Goku

Round 3: Asura

Round 4: Asura

#3 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps every round.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: He can`t beat Asura the Destructor, at best he can stalemate, but Asura was able to defeat the TOAA of his universe who is above galaxy level.

#5 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: He can`t beat Asura the Destructor, at best he can stalemate, but Asura was able to defeat the TOAA of his universe who is above galaxy level.

At SSJ4 Goku can destroy an entire dimension (more than a galaxy)

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: Chakravartin the TOAA of Asura`s universe created a realm or dimension for them to battle in, also Asura won with raw strength alone and Goku`s attacks won`t be able to put Asura down for good.

#7 Posted by comicace3 (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: He can`t beat Asura the Destructor, at best he can stalemate, but Asura was able to defeat the TOAA of his universe who is above galaxy level.

At SSJ4 Goku can destroy an entire dimension (more than a galaxy)

OH DAMN HERE COMES DA BOOM! ( in other words get ready for debate!)

#8 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: He can`t beat Asura the Destructor, at best he can stalemate, but Asura was able to defeat the TOAA of his universe who is above galaxy level.

At SSJ4 Goku can destroy an entire dimension (more than a galaxy)

OH DAMN HERE COMES DA BOOM! ( in other words get ready for debate!)

Well that is what this forum's for so hopefully yeah.

#9 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: Chakravartin the TOAA of Asura`s universe created a realm or dimension for them to battle in, also Asura won with raw strength alone and Goku`s attacks won`t be able to put Asura down for good.

A dimention destroying attack should put Asura down, plus Goku can continue attacking him after the genki dama x10 kamehameha, this is a stomp.

#10 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Neon, you're wasting your time. I agree with your argument, but this is like moving a mountain,

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: It wouldn`t put Asura down, Chakravartin couldn`t even put Asura down and also Asura would strike or force his way through Goku`s attacks, eventually he would overpower Goku through physical as well as brute force.

#12 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: It wouldn`t put Asura down, Chakravartin couldn`t even put Asura down and also Asura would strike or force his way through Goku`s attacks, eventually he would overpower Goku through physical as well as brute force.

No, Goku can instant transmission out of his attacks and x10 kamehameha him over and over until he drops (not that one wouldn't drop him)

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: It wouldn`t put Asura down, Chakravartin couldn`t even put Asura down and also Asura would strike or force his way through Goku`s attacks, eventually he would overpower Goku through physical as well as brute force.

No, Goku can instant transmission out of his attacks and x10 kamehameha him over and over until he drops (not that one wouldn't drop him)

@Batman242 said:

@NeonGameWave: Neon, you're wasting your time. I agree with your argument, but this is like moving a mountain,

@NeonGameWave: Exactly what I was referring to.

SSJLozza, Goku needs concentration for Instant Transmission doesn't he? I played a game for Asura and that guy gives his opponent little time to breathe...

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: Asura is much larger in Destructor form as he is larger than the earth itself and through that size would be throwing planets at Goku. Goku`s instant transmission is impressive but I don`t see how it would be effective against Asura in regards to defence and offence. Goku`s attacks take a while to charge, and Asura would reach him before he could deliver repetitive attacks of kamehameha 10x.

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: It wouldn`t put Asura down, Chakravartin couldn`t even put Asura down and also Asura would strike or force his way through Goku`s attacks, eventually he would overpower Goku through physical as well as brute force.

No, Goku can instant transmission out of his attacks and x10 kamehameha him over and over until he drops (not that one wouldn't drop him)

@Batman242 said:

@NeonGameWave: Neon, you're wasting your time. I agree with your argument, but this is like moving a mountain,

@NeonGameWave: Exactly what I was referring to.

SSJLozza, Goku needs concentration for Instant Transmission doesn't he? I played a game for Asura and that guy gives his opponent little time to breathe...

Yes but only for a split second, and considering you play as Asura it depends on the player.

#16 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: It wouldn`t put Asura down, Chakravartin couldn`t even put Asura down and also Asura would strike or force his way through Goku`s attacks, eventually he would overpower Goku through physical as well as brute force.

No, Goku can instant transmission out of his attacks and x10 kamehameha him over and over until he drops (not that one wouldn't drop him)

Umm, did you forget he can't IT when in a tight spot. Man, I thought you knew the series inside out.

#17 Posted by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: ......what? Depends on the player? Really? That's your argument? If that's the case, why didn't he just do it to all of his enemies? Buu, Broly, Cell and whoever else? You make it seem pretty easy.

#18 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: It wouldn`t put Asura down, Chakravartin couldn`t even put Asura down and also Asura would strike or force his way through Goku`s attacks, eventually he would overpower Goku through physical as well as brute force.

No, Goku can instant transmission out of his attacks and x10 kamehameha him over and over until he drops (not that one wouldn't drop him)

Umm, did you forget he can't IT when in a tight spot. Man, I thought you knew the series inside out.

I do but tight spot is subjective, IT kamehameha with Cell was a pretty tight spot.

#19 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: I agree Goku does need concentration for Instant Transmission and also Asura was even powerful enough to crack the moon with ease just by fighting against Oni.

#20 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Batman242: I agree Goku does need concentration for Instant Transmission and also Asura was even powerful enough to crack the moon with ease just by fighting against Oni.

If Oni Akuma can hold is own Goku would destroy him since Oni's best feat thusfar is making a volcano erupt.

#21 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: That fight might not of been canon or it could be considering the fact that Augus` sword was still embedded in the moon. However those were gameplay mechanics, and Asura is far greater in power because he didn`t not even transform into his Destructor form.

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Round 1: Goku

Round 2: Goku

Round 3: Asura

Round 4: Asura

#23 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: I think a planet buster punch counts as a tight spot. If the planet goes, Goku must depart.

#24 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: That fight might not of been canon or it could be considering the fact that Augus` sword was still embedded in the moon. However those were gameplay mechanics, and Asura is far greater in power because he didn`t not even transform into his Destructor form.

It wasn't but since you used it just thought I'd counter with it. All the destructor form will do is give Goku a bigger target.

#25 Posted by Racob7 (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@Batman242: I agree Goku does need concentration for Instant Transmission and also Asura was even powerful enough to crack the moon with ease just by fighting against Oni.

If Oni Akuma can hold is own Goku would destroy him since Oni's best feat thusfar is making a volcano erupt.

That wasn't canon. They also increased Oni's power for the fight since Asura is so far beyond him.

#26 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SSJLozza: I think a planet buster punch counts as a tight spot. If the planet goes, Goku must depart.

But Asura is attacking Goku not the planet so that is irreleavnt as he'd just IT.

#27 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: The Destructor form makes Asura far more durable and also energy attacks wouldn`t harm him that much, physical attacks don`t do much either. Asura was able to destroy a planetary+ threat with just one punch alone as he was able to channel energy into his fist, this attack is similar to Goku`s Dragon Fist but it is far more powerful.

12:51 - 14:20

#28 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@SSJLozza: The Destructor form makes Asura far more durable and also energy attacks wouldn`t harm him that much, physical attacks don`t do much either. Asura was able to destroy a planetary+ threat with just one punch alone as he was able to channel energy into his fist, this attack is similar to Goku`s Dragon Fist but it is far more powerful.

12:51 - 14:20

How do you know energy attacks wouldn't ahrm him? Or that he's more durable it doesn't say that as far as I remember?

#29 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: Because he usually tanks blows from gods who use energy attacks and he also has shown many times that he can break through energy attacks with just brute force alone.

#30 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: In his upper levels, he could break the planet just by fighting so it doesn't matter what he is aiming for. And I'm not sure if in this case It'sing to another planet is bfr but It could be , in which case Asura wins by default. And If he is a universe buster like everyone else says, ITing to a different planet wouldn't help. And then if the planet is about to end, he couldn't IT, like when he was fighting Kid Buu.

#31 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Asura. Not a stomp but a well rounder victory. Hell I think even Yasha would give Goku a run for his money

#32 Posted by Racob7 (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grandmastersexyhd: @Grandmastersexyhd: "Your attacks aren't worth avoiding." -Yasha

#33 Posted by SMXLR8 (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: why do you like to wank DBZ so much?

#34 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Azura wins

#35 Posted by Racob7 (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMXLR8 said:

@SSJLozza: why do you like to wank DBZ so much?

DBZ fan boy logic. When in doubt, destroy the planet.

#36 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura all rounds

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Goku can beat someone who is somewhere in TOAA league (I'd not say stronger, as I think the chakra guy admitted there were people stronger than him..) Plus asura can still grow stronger..

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: Well, you can see me siding with Goku most of the times, but I don't think he can pull it off here.. honestly.

#39 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura all rounds.

#40 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#41 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Goku

2.Goku

3.Goku

4. Asura.

#42 Posted by consolemaster001 (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Asura

2.Goku

3.Asura

4.Asura

#43 Posted by Wardemon32 (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Don't even bother with this guy. He alwys think that Goku wins or DBZ no matter what. I'll amke a battle and try to get him to see and see what he says

#44 Posted by Racob7 (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm bumpin just cause

#45 Edited by Blackice709 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I F*CKING HATE TO SAY THIS BUT GOKU LOSES! :'(

#46 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

No version of Goku is beating the Destructor form.

#47 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4512 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

1. Goku

2.Goku

3.Goku

4. Asura.

#48 Posted by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blackice709: Please censor the swearing if you have to.

Moderator
#49 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#50 Posted by alessandromarques (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku fused with the dragon balls in the end of Dragonball GT stomps.