TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Asura the one who killed the Supreme Creator (TOAA) Chakravartin

No Caption Provided

Spawn the one who appointed by the most supreme God to replace "God"?

No Caption Provided

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine Spawn has much better feats.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: a God that can't even reality warp the heck of a guy who is beating him to death and only took mantra away from that universe when he died

divine spawn is better.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mysticmedivh

Spawn.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn sh*ts Asura into an entirely different multiverse filled with infinite dead Asuras

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn is gonna make A sura sh*t himself

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @trionace: @kyrees: Chakarvartin is an equivalent power to TOAA, Presence, and Man of Miracles. He can reality warp, but can't erase Asura out for a reason. Divine Spawn can not even defeat the Man of Miracles, and how can he actually erase Asura at all?

Loading Video...

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Does Chakravartin even have feats to compare to the Living Tribunal?

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TularianRoman

@trionace: He created worlds, and universes then destroying them like nothing, that is the reason why Asura went mad and revolted. He is an equivalence to Man of Miracles or TOAA.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

@tularianroman: he created the asura universe but he's not an equal to such true omnipotents like TOAA because he actually got defeated and never managed came back nor did he overpower a raging mantra android despite the fact the he is the source of mantra.

man of miracles is better than chakravantin for being the true god of their respective universe. divine spawn is far better in feats than asura.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spawn

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Comparing this guy to TOAA doesn't work because on one hand TOAA is truly omnipotent, while on the other this guy was defeated, meaning he isn't omnipotent, and therefore isn't equal to TOAA.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura since he can punch the living shit of Chakravartin, which is a universal creator(not multiversal so he's not near TOAA but he is still strong.)

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @trionace: @kyrees: Chakravartin is omniversal like TOAA and Presence, he appointed Asura to guide the Gaia world while he will travel and guide another universes. Imagine in how many universes and worlds that Chakravartin created, many many many. He is an equivalent to TOAA and Presence.

Divine Spawn beat a God that can create an universe, while Asura beat the God that created the multiverse.

(You guys reminded me of Gokutards who believed that DBZ characters can beat Asura or Chakravartin without doing any research).

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TrionAce

@tularianroman: no Chakravartin is not equal to the TOAA and the Presence. He was defeated therefore he isn't Omnipotent.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @trionace: @kyrees: Chakravartin is omniversal like TOAA and Presence, he appointed Asura to guide the Gaia world while he will travel and guide another universes. Imagine in how many universes and worlds that Chakravartin created, many many many. He is an equivalent to TOAA and Presence.

Divine Spawn beat a God that can create an universe, while Asura beat the God that created the multiverse.

(You guys reminded me of Gokutards who believed that DBZ characters can beat Asura or Chakravartin without doing any research).

No, he is not the equivalent of TOAA. Nowhere even close.

He was defeated, therefore meaning he isn't omnipotent.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kyrees

@tularianroman: he only said he can recreate the asura universe again. he tried to reason with asura to be his successor on the asura verse and evidently he failed. he is no way equivalent to TOAA or the presence because beings lower than them can create a universe again and again. there's no imagining things, all chakra did is remodel one universe in which odin and franklin richards can do so easily. there is no multiverse in the asura verse.

you remind me of the guy who argues that chakra is bigger than the actual universe because of the galaxies swirling around him, never mind that asura was planet size when he grew to destroyer form, never mind that chakra's pinky beam was as bit larger than earth and never mind that asura's punch to chakra forehead clearly showed that he isn't that actually. you are doing that kind of argument now which is overestimation.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TularianRoman

@trionace: @mysticmedivh: @kyrees: No, Chakravartin was a brutal God. He is bored with creating worlds and universes, so he began to create these little power contests between his mantra creations to test who is the best.

This does not mean that he has failed or being weak, he is just brutal and bored. He put Asura to be in charge of Gaia, while he will continue his devilish entertainment in his other created worlds!

Spawn is stucked in one planet, while Asura destroyed galaxies and planets for lunch!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: @mysticmedivh: @kyrees: No, Chakravartin was a brutal God. He is bored with creating worlds and universes, so he began to create these little power contests between his mantra creations to test who is the best.

This does not mean that he has failed or being weak, he is just brutal and bored. He put Asura to be in charge of Gaia, while he will continue his devilish entertainment in his other created worlds!

Spawn is stucked in one planet, while Asura destroyed galaxies and planets for lunch!

So what you're saying is that this Chakravartin guy isn't omnipotent or equal to TOAA.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kyrees
@tularianroman said:

No, Chakravartin was a brutal God. He is bored with creating worlds and universes, so he began to create these little power contests between his mantra creations to test who is the best.

dude, lay off the fanfiction. we are here for battles not for purposes/obligations.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: He means that this guy created a competition because he is bored. Chakravartin created the multiverse in Asura's Wrath, that is the equivalence of TOAA or Presence creating Marvel or DC multiverse.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: Creating a multiverse does not make you omnipotent, nor does it make you on par with TOAA/Presence.

The Beyonder created his own multiverse, yet he still wasn't omnipotent.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ConduitReaper

@mysticmedivh: Chakravartin is the form of TOAA, and Presence. Beyonder may have warped reality, but not actually creating any perfect universe like Chakravartin did. Beyonder is not all knowing nor all present like Chakravartin.

"You have done well to come this far. Who am I? I am the true God, the embodiment of the wheel of life, the spinner of all Mantra. I hold everything in the palm of my hand. I bestowed the power of Mantra on you, and I unleashed the Gohma upon the world to test you. And you have proved yourself worthy by overcoming these trials. That is why you are here. You may go now, back to the wheel of life. You have exceeded my expectations and are worthy of my praise. Hmm? You wish to remain in this world? You are no longer needed here. But, if you insist..." --Spoken line at the ending of Episode 18; disguised as ???

"I am the true God, the embodiment of the wheel of life, the Spinner of all Mantra. At last, you have passed my trials, Redeemer Asura. You have defeated the will of the planet and proved yourself worthy."--Congratulating Asura for his victory over the Gohma

"I am the guide of all beings. The one who bestowed Mantra upon your ancestors. I had the planet's will give birth to Vlitra and scattered the Gohma around this world to test you. All to shape you into a suitable vessel. The one who controls the planet is the one fit to guide it" --To Asura about his plan and his orchestration of the conflict on Gaea

"I am Chakravartin. It is I who keeps the wheels of this planet in motion...Now give me your hand, Redeemer Asura. Receive the Mantra's power and with it create a new world order!"--Beseeching Asura to take up his position as the ruler of Gaea

"Everything is as I have intended it." --To Yasha

"Knowing the differences in power between us will also lead you to true understanding"--To Asura and Yasha

"Another failure. In that case, I shall bring an end to this world and begin it anew. Just as I have always done. I will eventually rebuild this world. Until then, enjoy the rest of your lives. It matters not to me what you do." --To himself after defeating Asura and Yasha

"You are the Redeemer. You must become the god of this world!" --To Asura

It must! You will accept your fate...If you do not, this world will come to an end!" --To Asura; response to, "Not everything bends to your will!"

"The suffering this world has seen was all to choose my heir! And the one who overcomes my trials shall be the Redeemer of this world!"--To Asura

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: So now Chav created a universe and not a multiverse?

Like I said, the Beyonder was the god of his own multiverse, a separate multiverse not connected to the Marvel multiverse which had existed eternally. Still doesn't make him on par with TOAA or Presence.

TOAA, for example, is omnipotent. Chav was defeated. Therefore he cannot be omnipotent, and since he is not, he cannot be equal to TOAA either.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Have you been listening to me or reading Roman's words?

There is a difference that you must comprehend, the gods in fictional universes are omnipotent in their own universes. There are still some lesser beings to break the fourth wall to manipulate the creator of these omnipotent gods, like Bug Bunny is being more powerful to TOAA. He can break the fourth wall and create his own multiverse from a pencil or an eraser. A weak being like that can withstand a more powerful omnipotent god such as TOAA, so it is reasonable to say that Asura is also powered by such power of Bug Bunny. Otherword, PIS is what best to describe such situation like this. Spawn became divine, because there is a greater fictional god was overseeing and placing everything. Meanwhile, Asura won the most powerful god of his multiverse world by the aids of PIS from the real world creators.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As was said many times, Chak does not equal TOAA, he probably does equal God Spawn though...or at least close enough to make this a debate. For me though, Spawn had better feats

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Have you been listening to me or reading Roman's words?

There is a difference that you must comprehend, the gods in fictional universes are omnipotent in their own universes. There are still some lesser beings to break the fourth wall to manipulate the creator of these omnipotent gods, like Bug Bunny is being more powerful to TOAA. He can break the fourth wall and create his own multiverse from a pencil or an eraser. A weak being like that can withstand a more powerful omnipotent god such as TOAA, so it is reasonable to say that Asura is also powered by such power of Bug Bunny. Otherword, PIS is what best to describe such situation like this. Spawn became divine, because there is a greater fictional god was overseeing and placing everything. Meanwhile, Asura won the most powerful god of his multiverse world by the aids of PIS from the real world creators.

Bugs Bunny is powered by cartoon physics and toon-force. Nothing more, nothing less. Asura isn't powered like Bugs.

This still does not change the fact that Chav is not equal to TOAA or that he is omnipotent, because he was defeated. It doesn't matter what you say, a truly omnipotent being cannot be defeated.

I'm not talking about Spawn and Asura at the moment, I'm just making this clear. Chav =/= TOAA and Chav =/= omnipotent.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine Spawn should win here.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By skyroid

This is hilarious. The guy puts chav as omnipotent but also knows he WAS DEFEATED. OMNIPOTENT BEING ARE NOT DEFEATED. He created universes? Dude have you heard of comics?if he was all knowing how come he didn't know Asura would kill him or that his plan would fail or how to win. I wouldn't put chav on Franklin Richard's lvl

Asura broke fourth wall? Proof plz cause I don't remember seeing that after watching all cutscenes 3x and playing the game.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chakravartin was multi-solar system level at best. Divine spawn is omnipotent. Research characters before making battles.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at anyone trying to compare this Asura god to TOAA.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at anyone trying to compare this Asura god to TOAA.

I think it's safe to say that there is no true omnipotent in the Asura's Wrath universe?

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: Chakravartin is least in the Pre-retcon Beyonder level, he created worlds and destroyed them casually.

Divine Spawn does not defeat Mother of Creation, and he can't kill both God or Satan.

While Asura beats Chakravartin with bare hands.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats and on paper, Divine Spawn is better.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conduitreaper: Seriously? You think destroying Worlds is anything?

Galactus does that for a living. Don't even compare him to Pre-retcon beyonder, who was destroying universes by THINKING.

At most, Chakravartin is Skyfather level by feats.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh... Divine Spawn stomps this.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: @beware_my_power: Chakravartin in the lore said to be Pre-retcon Beyonder level, they can both reality warp by thinking.

They all have been defeated by mere mortals, yes! Beyonder got his power taken by Doctor Doom, while Chakravartin is beaten by Asura.

Spawn's power was given by the Mother of Creation, which is deemed to only affect on the Spawn comic world. Remember, Asura's wrath is unlimited.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@conduitreaper: If Chak and Asura were both beyonder level, how come their fight was only destroying planets and stars?

And don't give me that "They weren't trying their hardest" BS. They were both trying to kill eachother.

And it's not like the Planets and stars were indirectly involved. They were being directly thrown at Asura, who blew them up with direct hand blasts.

Beyonder and Molecule man weren't even paying attention as countless universes were destroyed just because they were fighting...

With his raw power, Asura would probabaly be just above high herald level by feats (Though heralds MAY be too versatile in some cases. Surfer for example). And I'd give Chakravartiin a Low-mid Skyfather level, and that's being generous based on feats.

xXJayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xXJayXx

BUMP! also, chracavartin is not omnipotent since he cant even stop time for long like in the boss fight