Asura vs Darkseid

• 93 results
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Goood fight, but I'm leaning towards Asura, of course, the DC fanboy in me will never admit it.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

@eternityx: Darkseid almost kills Highfather (At Odin level or above)

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Odin >>>> Highfather and I'm pretty sure that is a scan with PC Darkseid

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Post and Pre-crisis Darkseid are the same character, Crisis had no affect on the new gods.

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@eternityx: Darkseid still stomps. Asura is like Hulk and hulk lost to even Thor.

Darkseid has fly 60 FTL speed. Asura could barely escape being crushed by a finger who came in 10 m/h

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@killemall, I get the feeling this scan is being used out of context. Could you correct me if I'm wrong?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, i think for darkseid the New 52 version would do because seeing how pissed Asura is, Darkseid wouldn't last too much. Asura strenght and durability is hiralious insane and can easily match Superman.

Darkseid is not that easy to beat as well. His strenght can match of Superman and his durability is also insane. Darkseid can easily survive an asteroid beign trow at his face and is extremely resistant to damage. Asura won't be winning this easily. Do not forget Omega beams:

hilarious post.. as if superman > darkseid

asura will win though.. who can defeat a living tribunal tier or his own universe

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ssj_god: a living tribunal tier? yeah right.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ssj_god said:

asura will win though.. who can defeat a living tribunal tier or his own universe

Somewhere between galactus and skyfather is more like it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny that you can have such a low reputation that you can't post a scan without it being thought of as being out of context

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ssj_god
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@ssj_god: being a creator does not make you omnipotent, not even close. the saint of killers killed the creator of his universe.

and TOAA level is beyond any comic character.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: being a creator does not make you omnipotent, not even close. the saint of killers killed the creator of his universe.

and TOAA level is beyond any comic character.

hmm.. ok.. then where will u rate chakravartian? .. @princearagorn1 said he's between galactus and skyfather level

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Considering it is Darkseid, and that the OP implies that he's holding Asura's daughter captive.
I'd wager Darkseid takes that first punch and then reminds Asura that if he kills him, or attacks him, then the chances of Asura's daughter being found in time or in one piece vanishes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@baron_von_santa: SOK did that when the creator wasn't at full power iirc. Wasn't he away from his throne?

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1: @baron_von_santa: well... he did said to be the creator.. i would've put him to toaa lvl if he wouldn't have fought and lost to asura :D

Well, two things:

1. I don't recall any exact evidence saying that he is the creator. Other than having a form called 'the creator'.

2. It's quite possible he's universal+, considering he said, 'I have other worlds I must attend to'.

3. The problem remains that his fighting capabilities are star level++ at best. Anybody who severely outclasses that will prove too much for him, just like asura did. And considering marvel, that is a freaking huge list.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: SOK did that when the creator wasn't at full power iirc. Wasn't he away from his throne?

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1: @baron_von_santa: well... he did said to be the creator.. i would've put him to toaa lvl if he wouldn't have fought and lost to asura :D

Well, two things:

1. I don't recall any exact evidence saying that he is the creator. Other than having a form called 'the creator'.

2. It's quite possible he's universal+, considering he said, 'I have other worlds I must attend to'.

3. The problem remains that his fighting capabilities are star level++ at best. Anybody who severely outclasses that will prove too much for him, just like asura did. And considering marvel, that is a freaking huge list.

haha that's what i meant when i said i would've putted him along with toaa if he hadn't fought and lost to asura.. :D

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@ssj_god: sounds about right, like, RKT level

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@princearagorn1: well, the fact the he was killed proves my point though

other worlds to attend to does not make him universal, he could be galaxy level, or solar system level.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: @princearagorn1: though.. after seeing his size, power characteristics (blasting away asura with mere poking of fingers).. and dignity of the character.. i'd say.. if not LT.. then surely a celestial level character.. as we all know.. celestial level can vary in power.. galactus defeated a celestial and got beat up badly by the hands of a celestial

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@ssj_god: yeah, which is why I agreed that he is between sky father and galactus level, and RTK is just that.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yeah, which is why I agreed that he is between sky father and galactus level, and RTK is just that.

ohh.. u meant galactus above skyfather level?.. but he got beat up by odin

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ssj_god said:

@baron_von_santa said:

ohh.. u meant galactus above skyfather level?.. but he got beat up by odin

odin is the strongest skyfather, and he was Ko'd in the fight. Galactus got right back up.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @baron_von_santa: hmm.. even if that is true.. that leavs a very fine margin between odin (strongest skyfather) and galactus.. whether they're up or down. u can't put a different tier character between them.. where rkt >> odin.

anyway.. everyone has their personal opinion.. i personally think rkt > any lvl galactus.. and chakravartian is celestial level if not LT level as i explained in my previous comment.. but then again.. that's in my opinion.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well, I made a list about marvel power levels, it is not really accurate in one or two places because that was made a long time ago, but still..

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/baron_von_santa/lists/marvel-power-scale/48754/

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1: @baron_von_santa: hmm.. even if that is true.. that leavs a very fine margin between odin (strongest skyfather) and galactus.. whether they're up or down. u can't put a different tier character between them.. where rkt >> odin.

anyway.. everyone has their personal opinion.. i personally think rkt > any lvl galactus.. and chakravartian is celestial level if not LT level as i explained in my previous comment.. but then again.. that's in my opinion.

there was quite a huge debate between killemall and alyssabird on the topic before. And I was quite convinced RKT can't beat galactus. you could look it up. But either way, it's your opinion, and I'm fine with that.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid BFR's him to the source wall....

I'm still damn right

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well, I made a list about marvel power levels, it is not really accurate in one or two places because that was made a long time ago, but still..

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/baron_von_santa/lists/marvel-power-scale/48754/

rkt isn't in it.. i don't have the time to fully read it right now.. as it is 1:50 am here... gotta sleep.. i'll definitely see it tomorrow morning..

one huge mistake i saw.. u scaled all the celestials in one rank.. u know how misleading it can be.. :D

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zTundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you look close, Chakravartin was throwing planets and gas giants at Asura, so stop talking about muh stars and galaxies.

Also, even though Asura is strong as fuck in his mantra form, nothing proves he can match Darkseid's speed (Darkseid is just a bit slower than Superman, which is thousands to millions of times FTL, Asura should be in the dozens to hundreds of times FTL), and I think Darkseid's got more than enough physical strength to hurt Asura. Whenever he fights Superman, it's clearly shown that he is physically stronger. Also, Omega beams FTW.

Anyway, as much as I like both characters, I give this to Asura. At Mantra Form he must have at least Star-level durability, I think Darkseid stops at Large Planet/Gas Giant-level. Even though DS could hurt Asura and is faster than him, Asura could probably outlast and also has power to turn the table in less than 10 punches.

So, Asura 7/10.

No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84  Edited By Killemall

Would you be able to show me any feats from Highfather that puts him anywhere close to Odin in powers, coz i would think you would struggle to show Highfather much stronger than an amped up Thor, nevermind Odin.

Not sure where you get Odin level or above.

Nylz_Ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: So? What about going melee? His punches are strong as hell too

Patrick_Ryans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Patrick_Ryans

Well asura may have tooken down the creator of he universe showing he is past just universal level but asura still had difficulties fighting the creator of the universe and darkside can defeat someone who can lift the book of infinite pages and they said in a text that it has the whole multiverse growing inside it and since there is 51 universes in the dc multiverse and superman split it with Shazam that means superman was lifting 25.5 universes of weight and knowing that darkside can beat superman casually and superman usually needs help and he had help from another kryptonian known as super girl before and knowing that she is the same race more likely she is around supermans strength probably a little weaker but that would mean that darkside has the strength to lift 51 universe of weight also darksides omega beams is said to kill any living being and he has even used them against specter someone who isn't a living being and still brutally injured the specter also when he was defeated once he nearly destroyed the multiverse and took it down with him so asura will lose this also asura only gets his strength by rage and unlike hulk he can't get mad for nothing so unless darkside kidnaps asuras daughter asura won't get to universal strength in the first place but even if he did he would overpower asura

DarkSoulsIII18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid Wins BRUTALLY!!!!!!! Since Asura's intelligence is pretty low and doesn't know what an Omega Beam is he will get vaporized like an insect and be sent to a random place in time and gets BFR'd and still wins!!! Don't believe me Asura Trolls, here is the evidence to prove it!!!!!!

in:

Characters, DC Comics, Comicbook Characters,

and 40 more

Darkseid

VIEW SOURCE

I. Am. The. New. God. All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance, it is with three billion hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your dreams, and break your heart, it is with six billion eyes! Nothing like Darkseid has ever come among you: Nothing will again. I will take you to a hell without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls! And make you crawl and beg! And die! Die! Die for Darkseid!
~ Darkseid

Contents

[show]

Summary

Darkseid is the ruler of the planet Apokolips and an enemy of Superman. He is a New God who seeks to find the Anti-Life equation to conquer the universe and destroy all free will.

Powers and Stats

Tier:3-A | Varies. 4-B to 3-B | At least 5-A | At least 2-C, likely 2-A

Name: Uxas, Darkseid

Origin:DC Comics

Age: Hundreds of Thousands of Years | Unknown, Beyond Regular Space and Time

Classification: Alien, New God, God of Evil

Powers and Abilities:Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Intelligence, Immortality (Types 1), Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Void Manipulation with Omega Beams, Durability Negation with Omega Beams, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Telepathy, Mind Control, Illusion Creation, Teleportation, BFR, Time Manipulation (Can BFR people to either the past or future), Life Manipulation, Resurrection (Can revive himself and other people), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Flight, Size Manipulation, Time Travel, Soul Manipulation (Can remove souls from body) | Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Reality Warping, Non-Corporeal, Conceptual, Space-Time Manipulation

Attack Potency:Universe level (Constantly depicted as a threat to Superman) | Varies. Solar System level (Most avatars of Darkseid are capable of easily defeating the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. Once an avatar of Darkseid defeated an entire team of beings comparable to Green Lanterns) to Multi-Galaxy level+ (The absolute strongest Avatars of Darkseid were capable of fighting against two Doctor Fates at once, and also acted as 1/5 of a power that matched the Anti-Life Entity and destroyed a universe) | At least Large Planet level (Strong enough to hold open a hole in space-time, and knocked Superman unconscious with an Omega beam) | At least Multi-Universe level(In Final Crisis, while weakened and dying, he nearly destroyed the 52 Universes of the Orrery), likely Multiverse level+ (His body fell over the entire multiverse. Created endless realities to torture Shilo Noman.Gave a thumbs down to reality,and as a result space-time starts to crumble.He begins to drag the entire multiverseinto a singularity where he is all that exists,which extends throughout all of time as well.The entire multiverse was becoming one with Darkseid,and time was ceasing to exist)

Speed:Massively FTL+ (BlitzesSuperman) | Massively FTL+ (Scaling from Superman) | At least FTL (Scaling from Superman) | Massively FTL+ (Much larger than a universe)

Lifting Strength:Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Immeasurable

Striking Strength:Universal | Varies. At least Solar System Class to Multi-Galactic+ | At least Large Planet Class(Superior to Superman) | At least Multi-Universal, likely Multiversal+

Durability:Universe level (Survives beatings by Superman and Supergirl. No sells the Green Lanterns' combined energy) | Varies. Solar System level to Multi-Galaxy level+ | At least Large Planet level | At least Multi-Universal, likely Multiverse level+

Stamina: Nigh-Limitless | Infinite, as he is Non-Corporeal

Range: Cross-Universal | Unknown | Unknown | Multiversal | Unknown

Intelligence: Vastly Superhuman (Darkseid possesses intelligence that surpasses even the greatest minds in the universe. With this, he is an excellent strategist and has proven that not only sheer force of strength and power has aided him in battles. He is also a genius combatant and military expert, with countless years of Experiences. His true form is that of a 4th Dimensional, Conceptual Entity who exists across the entire Multiverse)

Standard Equipment: Boom tubes normally, has acquired non-standard power-ups, such as Soulfire and the Anti-Life Equation at different times.

Weaknesses: Darkseid is vulnerable to Radion (a lethal substance to New Gods), he is often overconfident and does not use his powers to their fullest extent.

Notable Attacks / Techniques:

New God Physiology: The beings of Apokolips and New Genesis call themselves gods and live in a realm called the Fourth World which is outside normal space and time. Their strength is due to their relative proximity to the Source, a mysterious energy which fuels the divine powers of the beings in Apokolips and New Genesis, as well as other powerful beings in the DC Multiverse. The New Gods are singular through the Multiverse and exist in every universe as a manifestation of their true selves.

• Superhuman Strength: Uxas is a very powerful being from the planet Apokolips. However, his strength varies on his incarnation. Despite his strength fluctuations, his strength alone is a force to be reckoned with. He can easily destroy colossal objects, overpower far stronger characters especially cosmic beings, has the capability to bend and break any man-made material, lift massive objects, and easily demolish immensely fortified infrastructures. His strength is so great that he can easily overpower heavyweights such as Superman and Wonder Woman in hand to hand combat or even overpower the entire Justice League, including their heavy hitters.
  • Superhuman Speed: Uxas, as a New God from Apokolips, is immensely fast, being capable of evenly battling against Superman and other Metahumans of comparable speed.
  • Invulnerability: Darkseid is extremely resistant to most forms of physical and mental harm. Darkseid's full durability capacity varies depending on the incarnation. Overall, because he is a high-tier cosmic being, humans couldn't even begin to harm him, bullets bounce off him, rockets, bombs and lasers won't even leave a mark on him, and high-voltage energy emissions can't penetrate through him. He can also withstand direct strikes from Anti-Monitor and his Anti-Matter blasts, a point blank planetary explosion. Despite his resistance, powerful beings like Superman or the Martian Manhunter can cause him great distress and pain, as well as divine weapons such as Aquaman's Trident and Wonder Woman's Sword, forged by the Olympian God Hephaestus. Also, materials forged from his home realm can hurt him as well. He, like all New Gods, is vulnerable to Radion.
  • Superhuman Stamina: It is generally accepted that Darkseid can maintain continuous movement and strenuous exercise for unlimited periods of time without ever getting weary or tired in the process, and it that regard, he can battle other aliens for extended amounts of time before tiring.
  • Immortality: As a New God, Darkseid is immortal and has an extended lifespan which allows him to exist indefinitely. He doesn't age, wither, or degrade.
  • Omega Effect: Darkseid wields a cosmic energy field called "Omega Effect", a force of entropy from the destructive side of the Source, which proves integral, as it is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This effect allows him to transverse through time and space, also enabling him to break barriers and force-fields.
  • Omega Beams: Darkseid's most destructive use of the Omega Effect . He focuses this power as a form of concussion beams that fire from his eyes. He has complete control over it in that he can change its path or its intended purpose at will: allowing for teleportation, transmutation, or instant disintegration. He can make it travel in a straight line, curve, bend, or twist around corners. When it hits a target, it quickly reduces the target into nothing. His Omega Beams are proven ineffective against Wonder Woman's bracelets, as they were created from the Olympian Aegis. Darkseid once pierced Anti-Monitor's shell and brought him to his knees during the Darkseid war.
  • Omega Sanction: One of Darkseid's strongest variants of the Omega Beams, the Omega Sanction traps Darkseid's victims in an infinite loop of realities each one worse than the last, forcing them to live and suffer than die endless lives with no hope of escape.
  • Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in entire Universe. In this ability, he can also attack or invade someone's mind with images.
  • Mind Control: Darkseid can control the actions, thoughts and speech of humans just by thinking. In the scope of this ability, he can apparently, control and take over 100 individuals at once, indicating the capacity potential his brain can achieve.
  • Telekinesis: Darkseid can mentally influence the movement of objects and people with his mind; he often makes things float with simple gestures of his hand.
  • Matter Manipulation: Darkseid can transmute and manipulate matter, and in extension atoms, at will; he can destroy humans with a mere thought, and as such, he can even create his own creature complexions by design out of nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. Also, Darkseid can cause organisms to degrade and de-evolve.
  • Erosion Blasts: Darkseid is able to project energy from his hands as well as his eyes. To this effect the blasts can sustain damages from eradication to withering in effect, using both aspects to a devastating degree.
  • Teleportation: Darkseid can teleport himself and other beings anywhere in the entire Universe even through other dimensions at a mere thought.
  • Size Alteration: Darkseid can easily manipulate his size, density, and mass just by thinking, enabling him to become any size he wants.
  • Chronokinesis: Darkseid can move and transverse through time at ease.

Key:Pre-Crisis Avatars | Post-Crisis Avatars | Post-Flashpoint Avatars | True Self

Feats:

Regular Universesare thesize of bubblesin the reality of New Genesis

New Gods are higher beings with emanations in each universe

Darkseid's Avatars are extrusions of his nearly infinite energy

New Genesis existsin a higher vibratory world

New Gods areimmune to theeffects of Crises

True New Gods can easily create universes

The Omega Beam erases the existence of Desaad and Lightray

Pulls Professor Stein's soul out of the Firestorm Matrix

Mind controls the 3 billion people of Daxam

Sends Superman to the 20th century, and Slobo to the past

Avatar image for manofmanynames2