• 84 results
#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid finally discovers the location for the Anti-Life Equation. And that is inside the mind of Asura. He then travels to Earth and attempta to convince Asura to give his brain to him inchange of his daughter. Asura like always punches Darkseid face and the battle begins. Who wins?

-Asura at Mantra Asura form to overcome Darkseid speed.

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Depends. I want to say Asura but I don't know how he would react to the omega beams.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Depends. I want to say Asura but I don't know how he would react to the omega beams.

Very well, Chekravartin was trowing planets and solar systems at Asura with each of his magical blows.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

FC darkseid wouldn't be hard to kill since he was dying and extremely weakened, though he was destroying the multiverse along with him. Mantra asura can kill him, And he can definitely react to the omega beams seeing how batman managed to utter a word before getting getting hit by it.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

FC darkseid wouldn't be hard to kill since he was dying and extremely weakened, though he was destroying the multiverse along with him. Mantra asura can kill him, And he can definitely react to the omega beams seeing how batman managed to utter a word before getting getting hit by it.

Well, i think for darkseid the New 52 version would do because seeing how pissed Asura is, Darkseid wouldn't last too much. Asura strenght and durability is hiralious insane and can easily match Superman.

#6 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Well, i think for darkseid the New 52 version would do because seeing how pissed Asura is, Darkseid wouldn't last too much. Asura strenght and durability is hiralious insane and can easily match Superman.

based on the picture you put, i assumed it was FC darkseid.

#7 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

Are you trying to earn Asura respect by putting him against beings that you know he can beat?

I can kind of tell by the way your arguing your like 100 percent sure

and

Very well, Chekravartin was trowing planets and solar systems at Asura with each of his magical blows.

You very well knew the outcome to this battle. Plus the one thing that you did not give Darksied shows that your trying to nerf him and thats his prep with prep Darksied would rape you know that right? You gave Asura his mantra at least give Darksied something for god sakes.

#8 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@frocharocha:

Are you trying to earn Asura respect by putting him against beings that you know he can beat?

I can kind of tell by the way your arguing your like 100 percent sure

and

You very well knew the outcome to this battle. Plus the one thing that you did not give Darksied shows that your trying to nerf him and thats his prep with prep Darksied would rape you know that right? You gave Asura his mantra at least give Darksied something for god sakes.

Darkseid is not that easy to beat as well. His strenght can match of Superman and his durability is also insane. Darkseid can easily survive an asteroid beign trow at his face and is extremely resistant to damage. Asura won't be winning this easily. Do not forget Omega beams:

Darkseid is well-nigh invulnerable and can withstand nearly any physical threat. This is not to suggest that Darkseid cannot be injured however. Sufficient physical force, such as a full-powered punch from Superman, will weaken and even injure Darkseid, though he has been known to recover from such damage extremely quickly.

Injuring Darkseid is an almost impossible feat, though he can get hurt, and when he does, he, depending on the damage, can heal/ recover from his wounds, often at an accelerated rate.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#11 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#12 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

Hehe...magic...

#13 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid BFR's him to the source wall....

#14 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura then punches his way out of the Source Wall, comes back, and caves Darkseid's face in.

#17 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Asura then punches his way out of the Source Wall, comes back, and caves Darkseid's face in.

Proof that he can punch his way out of the source wall .....

#18 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Proof he can't. Also, Chak dumped Asura into an alternate realm where he was back in space fighting the cosmic-sized Chakravartin. Asura punched his way out of that.

Asura is like the Hulk. He just get stronger and stronger until he breaks out. He has no limits. Even the God who is the source of his power can't fathom how strong he is.

#19 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Oh what a unpleasant surprise if it ain't Reikai the bloody pain in the ass who accused me for being a troll and would do anything to make DC look bad. Prove Asura can punch through the sorce wall.

#20 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@ancient_0f_days: Proof he can't. Also, Chak dumped Asura into an alternate realm where he was back in space fighting the cosmic-sized Chakravartin. Asura punched his way out of that.

Asura is like the Hulk. He just get stronger and stronger until he breaks out. He has no limits. Even the God who is the source of his power can't fathom how strong he is.

look at that cute little no limits fallacy .... provide proof that he can punch his way out of a cosmic wall that has trapped gods and cosmic entities of all kind that was only destroyed on two canon occasions, or .... well nothing, your words usually fall on deaf ears anyway .... wank away.

#21 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Chak is stupid in every thread that I read people say Asura is so powerful because he beat the creator of his universe. NOOOOOOO Chak is not even that powerful and his also very stupid o he had the powers to create a universe and resorted to melee?! WOW great use of your godly powers. Asura and Chak is no where close to a Galactus leveled being they are not above universal busters or equal really.

#22 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: @xxgin:

And would ya look at that, people who've never even played Asura's Wrath.

And, btw, it's not a NLF. It's proven in the game over and over again. Asura's power and strength increases explosively in every fight and continues increasing with his wrath.

Oh and he's pulled himself back from a state of death no less than three times. Each time he came back it took him a considerably less amount of time to return. After being offed by Deus, he was gone for 12500yrs. After waking up and killing a planet-sized Wyzen and fighting Yasha with literally no arms, he was killed, left in a magma pool, and came back again 500yrs later. And then, after beating Augus, and again with No Arms, he takes on and destroys a colossal army of Gohma which seemed to result in his death once again. And this time, he was back in action 3 days later.

And that was all before Yasha put the Mantra Reactor from the Great Karma Fortress inside him and gave him the aspects of all the Seven Deities, enabling Asura's body to endure the endless power increase.

Restrain gods? Asura killed his.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: you do know that none of that proves how he's going to magically punch his way out of the source wall right....and ignorantly claiming that people haven't played Asuras wrath isn't helping you either, you're just biased ... sad that you'd probably deny it.

#24 Edited by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura.

In the name of Priestess Mithra, Asura.

#25 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite?

#26 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

And, btw, it's not a NLF. It's proven in the game over and over again. Asura's power and strength increases explosively in every fight and continues increasing with his wrath.

Oh and he's pulled himself back from a state of death no less than three times. Each time he came back it took him a considerably less amount of time to return. After being offed by Deus, he was gone for 12500yrs. After waking up and killing a planet-sized Wyzen and fighting Yasha with literally no arms, he was killed, left in a magma pool, and came back again 500yrs later. And then, after beating Augus, and again with No Arms, he takes on and destroys a colossal army of Gohma which seemed to result in his death once again. And this time, he was back in action 3 days later.

And that was all before Yasha put the Mantra Reactor from the Great Karma Fortress inside him and gave him the aspects of all the Seven Deities, enabling Asura's body to endure the endless power increase.

I have watched that video already and every single feat you give me is strength based not power based. You still have not answered why the fuck did Chak use melee oh I know because the producers of this game knew that Asura can not do anything but melee and wanted him to win. Which kind of fucked up god gets meleed to death by one of his own creations?! Asura is nowhere near even Galactus level.

#27 Posted by reikai (4660 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: Did you actually play the game? Did you miss the scene where his punch released an energy wave ore where he had that mystical aura all around him? Or the parts of the game where he's Shooting Fists across distances and destroying ships? Oh wait that reminds me of when he went berserk and annihilated a fleet.

#28 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@reikai said:

I have watched that video already and every single feat you give me is strength based not power based. You still have not answered why the fuck did Chak use melee oh I know because the producers of this game knew that Asura can not do anything but melee and wanted him to win. Which kind of fucked up god gets meleed to death by one of his own creations?! Asura is nowhere near even Galactus level.

Chekravartin is an arrogant God like many of DC and Marvel verse. He was pissed at Asura and probably didn't tough twice on punching him. I would do the same if i was pissed off. Chekravartin was vaporizing solar systems at his way to Earth and has galaxies surrounding him. He's easily above Galactus level of power.Asura was using the same energy's Chekravartin was using to tank his attacks (The Mantra).

#29 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Chakravartin was really the creator of Asura's wrath universe , i read on some sites & the way he talked like "i am tired of looking after Gaia & i want some new ideal ruler for it so i can go to look after other worlds" & also he quite surprised when Asura had become powerful enough to go toe to toe to him & in fact the word "Chakravartin" in hindi means "an ideal ruler" not ruler of all or God etc so its is heavily implied a more powerful entity must have left him as in-charge to look after the earth
IMO Chakravartin was just around Galactus level , it all should come down on how much prep Darkseid gets

#30 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how the omnipotent being in the Asura universe uses melee.

#31 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: It's obvious. He's not omnipotent just a reality warper. In the final fight he used dark energy constructs as well as his fists. And got whoped.

#32 Posted by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#33 Posted by Frocharocha (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadgod said:

I don't think Chakravartin was really the creator of Asura's wrath universe , i read on some sites & the way he talked like "i am tired of looking after Gaia & i want some new ideal ruler for it so i can go to look after other worlds" & also he quite surprised when Asura had become powerful enough to go toe to toe to him & in fact the word "Chakravartin" in hindi means "an ideal ruler" not ruler of all or God etc so its is heavily implied a more powerful entity must have left him as in-charge to look after the earth

IMO Chakravartin was just around Galactus level , it all should come down on how much prep Darkseid gets

Chekravartin in Hinduism means "Universe Ruler". Yep, there are other 12 alongside him. He's just very powerful. I don't think Chekravartin is on Galactus level. Above i'm sure because of his destruction capabilities:

#34 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid. Hes taken down more powerful beings before.

#35 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha:

@deadgod said:

Chekravartin in Hinduism means "Universe Ruler". Yep, there are other 12 alongside him. He's just very powerful. I don't think Chekravartin is on Galactus level. Above i'm sure because of his destruction capabilities:

Dude I was so right when I said your teying to earn Asura respect. You made the thread Asura and Chak vs Galactus because you thought people would think Asura can not do it alone. You right now clearly stated Chak is above Galactus so why would you add Asura into the battle if you think Chak is already above Galactus? Galactus beats both Chak and Asura at the same time deal with it. That thread was so spite it had to be locked.

#36 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#37 Posted by WarBlade539 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good battle but Asura takes a slight majority. A non-jobber Darkseid can perform fairly well against Asura

#38 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

#40 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7024 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by NoBody134 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with asura on this one.

great fight tho

#42 Posted by Xaa (313 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by M_Man (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive spite. Asura in an ungodly stomp.

People who are blindly saying HURRR OMEGA BEAMZ didn't even read OP. Darkseid needs Asura's brain. Can't do that if he BFRs him. I doubt they would even land anyway but that's besides the point.

#44 Posted by Chibi_cute (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

asura

#45 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#46 Posted by JwwProd (10523 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Asura.

#47 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5514 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid easy. Why? He is above Skyfather level and his Omega beam can wreck Superman easy. Asura is just a strong guy with 6 arms with no control.

#48 Posted by eternityx (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123:

Darkseid is not above Skyfather level.

Odin >>> Thanos >> Darkseid

#49 Edited by Hulkman123 (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by WarBlade539 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid easy. Why? He is above Skyfather level and his Omega beam can wreck Superman easy. Asura is just a strong guy with 6 arms with no control.

Did you not see this video?