Asura vs Dante

• 197 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ssj_god

@unknowzillagod:

i am talking about their size difference ... dante is a bacteria size creature to asura .... asura can destroy dante along with the planet

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh my god people are really debating it asura at weakest form one-shots dante

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura's white blood cells curbstomp Dante into Oblivion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude this is Dante Were Talkin about.... While i Do Agree Dante Wouldn't Do any Serious Damage To Asura Neither would Asura to Dante 1, because dante's Regeneration Rate is instant "This is even Said because at the end of the game when dante and vergil cut each other in half their cells Do not go in half because they are instantly rregenerated." and 2 Because Dante Is invincible at his full power and with majin form + also having the ability to ROYAL F'ing GUARD meaning nothing asura does will work because he has lightning fast reflexes anyway. ok now that we got all of that out of the way... This is A stalemate and anyone else who says otherwise doesn't know much about Dante. but without all of the facts i have stated for Dante he will get crapped on badly but since theres no rules against them he doesn't get crapped on and even if there were rules against it you know it would be spite so yeah... The only way i can see dante winning is by doing the infamous jackpot or freezing time. Theres the Real answer...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude this is Dante Were Talkin about.... While i Do Agree Dante Wouldn't Do any Serious Damage To Asura Neither would Asura to Dante 1, because dante's Regeneration Rate is instant "This is even Said because at the end of the game when dante and vergil cut each other in half their cells Do not go in half because they are instantly rregenerated." and 2 Because Dante Is invincible at his full power and with majin form + also having the ability to ROYAL F'ing GUARD meaning nothing asura does will work because he has lightning fast reflexes anyway. ok now that we got all of that out of the way... This is A stalemate and anyone else who says otherwise doesn't know much about Dante. but without all of the facts i have stated for Dante he will get crapped on badly but since theres no rules against them he doesn't get crapped on and even if there were rules against it you know it would be spite so yeah... The only way i can see dante winning is by doing the infamous jackpot or freezing time. Theres the Real answer...

dante can't survive in space so asura just need to bust the planet
any F'ing evidence that dante is invincible
1."i Do Agree Dante Wouldn't Do any Serious Damage To Asura Neither would Asura to Dante"after reading this i died inside a little
2."ROYAL F'ing GUARD meaning nothing asura does will work because he has lightning fast reflexes anyway"whenever the ROYAL F'ing GUARD can tank planetry level attacks i will reconsider this opinion

you are a extreme fanboy even if you think dante has a chance against asura

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilryux2fold said:

1."i Do Agree Dante Wouldn't Do any Serious Damage To Asura Neither would Asura to Dante"after reading this i died inside a little

2."ROYAL F'ing GUARD meaning nothing asura does will work because he has lightning fast reflexes anyway"whenever the ROYAL F'ing GUARD can tank planetry level attacks i will reconsider this opinion

While I agree that Asura is on a totally different level than Dante there are a few things that I need to address and correct.

Dante can survive in space, Mundus created a fully functional dimension in which him and Dante were in space in DMC 1.

Dante doesn`t even need oxygen and doesn`t need to breathe underwater as proven in DMC 1 his body is not susceptible to normal humanly restrictions, laws or vulnerabilities.

Dante is invulnerable in his Majin Form and although I think Asura would be able to easily bust through, and break Royal Guard the attack is not only designed for blocking/avoiding it also works as a kind of multitasker in which it can do more than one thing, it can absorb energy, heal Dante and redirect that energy with 2x-10x the amount of output depending on how Dante decides to turbo charge it.

Yamato can harm Asura and so can his Devil Trigger bursts.

Dante is underrated and many do not know this.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura easy

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, this is the same guy that thinks that Dante can beat Darkseid.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By 106me

@auction_sniper: Don't even Try it. There are some Asura fanboys that think Asura can beat Thanos.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@106me said:

@auction_sniper: Don't even Try it. There are some Asura fanboys that think Asura can beat Thanos.

He actually stands a chance. Unlike Dante, who isn't even country level, if not city.

Get out of here with that garbage.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

He actually stands a chance. Unlike Dante, who isn't even country level, if not city.

You know Darkseid is actually Superman level contrary to popular belief right? Even the Darkseid experts have agreed with me and I know a lot about Darkseid myself. Mundus would be above most standard versions, the most ridiculous versions are either amped or PIS/Plot Device empowered. I don`t even find Darkseid to be a Thanos equal especially if you are to measure their feats together.

Asura has been compared to the TOAA a couple of times.... And that is not respectful of you to exclaim or express your concerns that way, @106me has a good point, and I know that your above comment was targeted at me.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@106me said:

You know Darkseid is actually Superman level contrary to popular belief right? Even the Darkseid experts have agreed with me and I know a lot about Darkseid myself. Mundus would be above most standard versions, the most ridiculous versions are either amped or PIS/Plot Device empowered. I don`t even find Darkseid to be a Thanos equal especially if you are to measure their feats together.

Asura has been compared to the TOAA a couple of times.... And that is not respectful of you to exclaim or express your concerns that way, @106me has a good point, and I know that your above comment was targeted at me.

You know this proves my point, right? I've read that topic and I haven't seen any Darkseid expert agreeing with you. I don't care what you and your fanboyism think, Dante stands absolutely no chance against Darkseid. No, Mundus would not be above any version. You're right... if you measure their feats together (PC) Darkseid is superior. Just like how you think Darkseid can beat Spawn, The Darkness, yet he loses to Dante.

Show me where he been compared to TOAA. Dante can't even bust a city, yet he can somehow beat Darkseid, who can tussle with Pre-Crisis Superman? Lmao.

So, once again, get out of here with that garbage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction said:

@evilryux2fold said:

While I agree that Asura is on a totally different level than Dante there are a few things that I need to address and correct.

Dante can survive in space, Mundus created a fully functional dimension in which him and Dante were in space in DMC 1.

Dante doesn`t even need oxygen and doesn`t need to breathe underwater as proven in DMC 1 his body is not susceptible to normal humanly restrictions, laws or vulnerabilities.

Dante is invulnerable in his Majin Form and although I think Asura would be able to easily bust through, and break Royal Guard the attack is not only designed for blocking/avoiding it also works as a kind of multitasker in which it can do more than one thing, it can absorb energy, heal Dante and redirect that energy with 2x-10x the amount of output depending on how Dante decides to turbo charge it.

1.can you provide some evidence of what you said(i am not saying you are wrong but need some proof) i played dmc 3,4,5 and dante never showed anything like that
2.nah bro no matter what royal guard do it ain't helping him here
3.okay in asura's normal/first form maybe dante can harm him but in destructor form even those are not putting a scratch on asura

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NeonGameWave

@auction_sniper said:

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@106me said:

You know this proves my point, right? I've read that topic and I haven't seen any Darkseid expert agreeing with you. I don't care what you and your fanboyism think, Dante stands absolutely no chance against Darkseid. No, Mundus would not be above any version. You're right... if you measure their feats together (PC) Darkseid is superior. Just like how you think Darkseid can beat Spawn, The Darkness, yet he loses to Dante.

Show me where he been compared to TOAA. Dante can't even bust a city, yet he can somehow beat Darkseid, who can tussle with Pre-Crisis Superman? Lmao.

How so and like your point is correct in the first place. What topic? The Darkseid vs Video Game Characters one if you believe its that then you are sadly mistaken I was referring to another thread the user would agree with my argument and that is Freefa51 (who commented on the thread that you are referring to and he made the same kind of comment). Fanboyism? What do you know about Dante anyway that gives you access to any kind of accusation or challenge? How and why not, because of your bias blocking the facts? I said standard not Pre Crisis or any other version it would be standard Post Crisis Darkseid although New 52 is arguably stronger. When did I ever say that Darkseid could beat them are you talking about that thread with the teams and Thanos being paired with Darkseid (by IndieComicsFTW)? I believe the conditions were much different there and I brought in the factor of prep, as well as Darkseid`s power along with Thanos. I`ve actually proven on multiple occasions that Dante is above The Darkness but weak and inferior to Spawn (Divine/King of Hellto adegree).

There was a thread that I remember that was specifically Asura vs TOAA, I`ve even heard in other threads from other users referring to Chakravartin as TOAA he`s the creator but he`s not the creator of the Marvel Universe and what does busting a city have to do with anything? At full power he could easily, Abigail busted one in the canon anime and his power got absorbed/repelled by Dante in his base DT form also I`m talking about a fully equipped Dante here with all of his canon abilities. You know I`m talking about Post Crisis right? Thanos has actually done greater things you need to look harder with an open eye and mind.

That definitely makes you the better debater as it proves your ignorance further.

@neongamewave said:

@evilryux2fold said:

1.can you provide some evidence of what you said(i am not saying you are wrong but need some proof) i played dmc 3,4,5 and dante never showed anything like that

3.okay in asura's normal/first form maybe dante can harm him but in destructor form even those are not putting a scratch on asura

I understand and no problem :) I will, I have all the DMC games except for DmC watched the anime and read the manga both being canon I also study the lore. I can link you to valuable threads that will give you the information in a orderly manner.

Why not? Asura has energy ranged attacks, Dante could easily absorb and redirect them also Dante is faster making this probability more validly proven.

Yamato can cut through dimensions, realities and anything even invulnerable things like Nero`s Devil Bringer it could do something or contribute to some kind of effort although I agree that Dante loses it doesn`t mean he`s at a complete and hopeless lost that`s the difference and that`s my point.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-devil-may-cry-respect-thread-1473126/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-team-battle-broly-sephiroth-vs-goku-dante-1537344/

Loading Video...

Here`s Dante swimming underwater with no air bar or need to breathe.

Loading Video...

DMC 5 or DmC is non canon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@evilryux2fold said:

I understand and no problem :) I will, I have all the DMC games except for DmC watched the anime and read the manga both being canon I also study the lore. I can link you to valuable threads that will give you the information in a orderly manner.

Why not? Asura has energy ranged attacks, Dante could easily absorb and redirect them also Dante is faster making this probability more validly proven.

Yamato can cut through dimensions, realities and anything even invulnerable things like Nero`s Devil Bringer it could do something or contribute to some kind of effort although I agree that Dante loses it doesn`t mean he`s at a complete and hopeless lost that`s the difference and that`s my point.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-devil-may-cry-respect-thread-1473126/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-team-battle-broly-sephiroth-vs-goku-dante-1537344/

Loading Video...

Here`s Dante swimming underwater with no air bar or need to breathe.

Loading Video...

DMC 5 or DmC is non canon.

1.about the space thing.you sure that was space as i could see lighting from the sky above so i really don't think that pocket dimension resembles space
2.for first two or three minutes maybe yes but asura does know how to battle if he sees his ranged tecqnique isn't working he will get up close then i really don't think dante could do much
3.actualy dante does loses but the degree of stomp would get higher as asura's transforms into others eg.
base asura vs dante=could go anywhere but asura has edge so asura very high difficulty
six arms vajra asura vs dante= asura low difficulty
wrath asura vs dante=asura easily
berserk asura vs dante=asura in a stomp
mantra asura vs dante=asura in a curbstomp
destructor asura vs dante= asura in a curbmurderslaughterstomp
4.but DmC was actually a good game and a stand alone canon as well

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura would punch Dante's head clean off into orbit.

This. Asura sweeps.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@auction_sniper said:

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@106me said:

What topic? The Darkseid vs Video Game Characters one if you believe its that then you are sadly mistaken I was referring to another thread the user would agree with my argument and that is Freefa51 (who commented on the thread that you are referring to and he made the same kind of comment).

Doesn't matter who agreed with you, Dante gets stomped along with everyone else.

How so and like your point is correct in the first place.

So Dante is strong enough to beat characters on Superman's level? 'Kay. It's about as stupid as you saying that Dante can't hurt Superman.

I said standard not Pre Crisis or any other version it would be standard Post Crisis Darkseid although New 52 is arguably stronger.

There is more than one version of Darkseid. What the hell is "standard" Darkseid? Regardless, he doesn't stand a chance against any version.

How and why not, because of your bias blocking the facts?

What facts, lol?

There was a thread that I remember was Asura vs TOAA, I`ve even heard in other threads from other users referring to Chakravartin as TOAA he`s the creator but he`s not the creator of the Marvel Universe

Where the hell are you getting that he's the creator or the Marvel Universe? It's obvious he was referred to as the TOAA of his OWN universe. Wait, aren't you the same who thinks that Mundus is on a universal level?

and what does busting a city have to do with anything?

So someone who can't even bust a city is going to hurt someone on the scale of Darkseid? 'Kay.

At full power he could easily, Abigail busted one in the canon anime and his power got absorbed/repelled by Dante in his base DT form also I`m talking about a fully equipped Dante here with all of his canon abilities.

No, Abigail never busted a city in the anime. I'm not even sure where you're getting his powered absorbed by Dante, but the only thing Dante was go into his Devil Trigger and do building/multi-block damage.

You know I`m talking about Post Crisis right?

Refer to quote reply #1.

Fanboyism? What do you know about Dante anyway that gives you access to any kind of accusation or challenge?

I've played DMC and I know what Dante is capable of.

When did I ever say that Darkseid could beat them are you talking about that thread with the teams and Thanos being paired with Darkseid (by IndieComicsFTW)? I believe the conditions were much different there and I brought in the factor of prep, as well as Darkseid`s power along with Thanos.

There was no prep/you said they didn't need prep,

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Dude, I wouldn't worry about it. There's a reason I'm not wasting my time on this thread. You could make a TOAA vs Asura thread and at least a handful of Asura fanboys would say Asura wins before it would get locked. Less than about five or six people have actually provided feats and scans to support their argument on this thread, most of those users being Dante fans (Me, you, and @eziorenzo). And it's funny, because we're saying that Asura still wins, but it's not nearly as much of a stomp as people make it out to be. So I wouldn't waste my time on here if I were you, just as some friendly advice.

@auction_sniper:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You need to knock it off. Your coming close into making this a flame war. Insults like "garbage", "stupidest thing I ever heard", and "foolishly" need to stop.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@106me said:

What topic? The Darkseid vs Video Game Characters one if you believe its that then you are sadly mistaken I was referring to another thread the user would agree with my argument and that is Freefa51 (who commented on the thread that you are referring to and he made the same kind of comment).

Doesn't matter who agreed with you, Dante gets stomped along with everyone else.

So Dante is strong enough to beat characters on Superman's level? 'Kay. It's about as stupid as you saying that Dante can't hurt Superman.

I said standard not Pre Crisis or any other version it would be standard Post Crisis Darkseid although New 52 is arguably stronger.

There is more than one version of Darkseid. What the hell is "standard" Darkseid? Regardless, he doesn't stand a chance against any version.

What facts, lol?

There was a thread that I remember was Asura vs TOAA, I`ve even heard in other threads from other users referring to Chakravartin as TOAA he`s the creator but he`s not the creator of the Marvel Universe

Where the hell are you getting that he's the creator or the Marvel Universe? It's obvious he was referred to as the TOAA of his OWN universe. Wait, aren't you the same who thinks that Mundus is on a universal level?

So someone who can't even bust a city is going to hurt someone on the scale of Darkseid? 'Kay.

At full power he could easily, Abigail busted one in the canon anime and his power got absorbed/repelled by Dante in his base DT form also I`m talking about a fully equipped Dante here with all of his canon abilities.

No, Abigail never busted a city in the anime. I'm not even sure where you're getting his powered absorbed by Dante, but the only thing Dante was go into his Devil Trigger and do building/multi-block damage.

Refer to quote reply #1.

Fanboyism? What do you know about Dante anyway that gives you access to any kind of accusation or challenge?

When did I ever say that Darkseid could beat them are you talking about that thread with the teams and Thanos being paired with Darkseid (by IndieComicsFTW)? I believe the conditions were much different there and I brought in the factor of prep, as well as Darkseid`s power along with Thanos.

It does matter the credibility isn`t made to be compromised also its sourced by facts rather than opinion what you just assumed now is only your opinion.

That doesn`t really make sense, considering Dante can hurt Superman and thus has the criteria to beat him but your complaining on the other hand about him taking down Superman level characters.... Hmm, okay interesting. Mundus himself is in his own league being able to create pocket dimensions, life out of nothing, rule over dimensional planes, can take over the earth only if it weren`t for Sparda as confirmed himself and is immortal only being bested by an ancient seal so I guess Dante wouldn`t qualify -.-

There are many iterations of Darkseid and standard is Darkseid without his amps also when I bring Darkseid into the conversation, I`m referring to Post Crisis and you have no proof for how he would lose against any version.

Facts such as Mundus being a Darkseid level character and Dante having the feats against those characters.

You really aren`t understanding the reality of the facts here.... How is it hard to understand, obviously I was talking about them comparing Chakravartin to Marvel`s TOAA, they don`t merely compare him in the standard of being a universal creator but also being able to battle a TOAA equal and despite that it sparked other themed threads in question in regards to Asura being able to take on the Living Tribunal, Franklin Richards, and much more I`m only generalizing as a point so don`t take anything out of context. When? The only facts that I fabricated out of my own unique reasoning is that the pocket dimension Mundus created was on a universal scale, nickzambuto however has described it as being officially universal and I don`t disagree with him you also have not provided any argument as to why it wouldn`t of that measure so your in no position to say anything in regards to who said what.

Why would Dante need to bust a city? Especially when its already proven that he can beat Superman and Wonder Woman with the equipment he is carrying? So Goku hasn`t shown to bust a planet means he can`t and won`t be able to go up against Darkseid or Apocalypse? That`s your argument right? I rather have time manipulation in my hands then a random excuse of being able to bust a city, and by the way did you know that Dante has destroyed sky scraper level Hell Gates with Yamato? Created dragons that were larger than Mundus and more explosive in energy than his meteors/reality warping magic? Mundus is a city buster by the way easily by logic, feats and no need for scale, Dante has outperformed and overpowered him in his younger years. So I guess Yamato a sword that has cut through realities, dimensions, worlds, sealed them wouldn`t be able to harm Darkseid? Dante`s magic which is beyond Superman`s physicals and has bypassed reality warping many times wouldn`t be able to affect him or him being able to stop time with a mere thought and have Darkseid frozen still wouldn`t count for some kind of a threat.

I watched the anime many times and I saw the fight many times, Abigail was destroying the city and it was confirmed that whoever possessed the power of Abigail would be able to rule both the human world and demon world (which is dimensionally-universal in scale) which is why Abigail`s power is often put in league with Mundus` and when Dante activated Devil Trigger he reverted Sid back to his normal state (the same demon who unlocked the power of Abigail for himself) and Dante`s Devil Trigger explosion was too much even for him on top of all that, that Devil Trigger form is not even an ounce of Dante`s Majin Devil Trigger form which debuted in DMC 2 have you played it? I have and I`ve seen the difference in power from that Dante to what many have seen and believed to be Dante at his peak.

There`s no need to.

As you say but its hard to believe you or even take anything you are saying as grain of salt especially since your throwing around insults and your only referring to the weaker versions of Dante not him at his absolute peak. I have all the games, beat all the games, watched the anime and read the manga in its entirety also I have seen him prove himself to be a godlike figure in the Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne crossover which is canon.

I think you need to look deeper into my arguments and source of reasoning, I actually brought up the principles of prep in that match your only assuming as you are accusing me, I know what I said and the times when did not emphasis too much on prep was when I was factoring in Darkseid and Thanos` personal feats.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction

1.about the space thing.you sure that was space as i could see lighting from the sky above so i really don't think that pocket dimension resembles space

It was definitely space the elements that define space were there. There was even a stratosphere, stars in the background during Mundus and Dante`s discussion.

2.for first two or three minutes maybe yes but asura does know how to battle if he sees his ranged tecqnique isn't working he will get up close then i really don't think dante could do much

Don`t get me wrong, Asura is a great fighter and he has some form of technique but like Thor he`s more of a brawler than anything, Dante is faster, can teleport, is more skilled, intelligent and he could utilize that drawback in terms of Dante not being able to do anything his weapons could hurt Asura their magical in nature.

3.actualy dante does loses but the degree of stomp would get higher as asura's transforms into others eg.
base asura vs dante=could go anywhere but asura has edge so asura very high difficulty
six arms vajra asura vs dante= asura low difficulty
wrath asura vs dante=asura easily
berserk asura vs dante=asura in a stomp
mantra asura vs dante=asura in a curbstomp
destructor asura vs dante= asura in a curbmurderslaughterstomp

Not really, it really depends on the dynamics and details of the fight I understand the Destroyer form, etc but my point is Dante could hurt him its as simple as that. Asura`s much lower forms will have an issue with Dante`s Majin Form.

4.but DmC was actually a good game and a stand alone canon as well

In my opinion, it was average but overall fun and had its own statement now in terms of the canonical aspects of it Ninja Theory confirmed its an alternative reality and that its not related to the Classic series the history in the game is even different.

@106me

Dude, I wouldn't worry about it. There's a reason I'm not wasting my time on this thread. You could make a TOAA vs Asura thread and at least a handful of Asura fanboys would say Asura wins before it would get locked. Less than about five or six people have actually provided feats and scans to support their argument on this thread, most of those users being Dante fans (Me, you, and @eziorenzo). And it's funny, because we're saying that Asura still wins, but it's not nearly as much of a stomp as people make it out to be. So I wouldn't waste my time on here if I were you, just as some friendly advice.

I agree and you bring up alot of good points this is going to be my last response to them.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Asura's size alone means he wins the anything-goes third round? I'm not sure if Asura would win in his smaller forms, or with less arms, but i'm pretty sure Asura is physically superior to Dante, at least in terms of strength and durability. While i'm not positive i am inclined to go with Asura, although i think Dante could do some serious damage to him in his Devil Trigger mode and with some of his better weapons, i suppose. He might be faster and more skilled, too.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By godofnick

This is a complete spite in favor of Asura. I love Dante and hate Asura but even I know he isn't winning this.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Asura

Round 2 Asura

Round 3 Asura

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@neongamewave said:

@auction_sniper said:

@106me said:

What facts, lol?

Refer to quote reply #1.

It does matter the credibility isn`t made to be compromised also its sourced by facts rather than opinion what you just assumed now is only your opinion.

What facts? Opinions does not equal facts.

That doesn`t really make sense, considering Dante can hurt Superman and thus has the criteria to beat him but your complaining on the other hand about him taking down Superman level characters....

No, he can't hurt him or any Superman level characters. Mundus isn't even a Superman level character and doesn't have any durability, speed, or strength feats on Superman's level. He failed to do anything significant to Mundus, so how is he going to do anything to Superman? Hell, Dante would've died by having a castle fall on top of him.

Hmm, okay interesting. Mundus himself is in his own league being able to create pocket dimensions, life out of nothing, rule over dimensional planes, can take over the earth only if it weren`t for Sparda as confirmed himself and is immortal only being bested by an ancient seal so I guess Dante wouldn`t qualify -.-

You do realize that Darkseid has done this and more, right? Not to mention that Dante wasn't doing harm to Mundus and needed his father's sword and Trish's aid in order to beat him.

There are many iterations of Darkseid and standard is Darkseid without his amps also when I bring Darkseid into the conversation, I`m referring to Post Crisis and you have no proof for how he would lose against any version.

"There are many iterations of Darkseid" This proves my point. Furthermore, Pre-Crisis/Post-Crisis Darkseid are one in the same. I have yet to see evidence from you that he would beat Dante. Darkseid has beaten Post-Crisis Superman, killed Green Lantern, crushed a Green Lantern Ring, and nearly killed Lobo. Dante isn't on the same level on any of these characters.

Facts such as Mundus being a Darkseid level character and Dante having the feats against those characters.

Lolno.

The only facts that I fabricated out of my own unique reasoning is that the pocket dimension Mundus created was on a universal scale, nickzambuto however has described it as being officially universal and I don`t disagree with him you also have not provided any argument as to why it wouldn`t of that measure so your in no position to say anything in regards to who said what.

There's absolutely no evidence Mundus even created the "dimension." Not to mention that it'd be impossible to scale the size of the "dimension." No, it wasn't officially universally. Stop making false claims. Instead of leeching off of someone's else's statement, you should provide evidence in proving how it's universal in size and that Mundus created said "dimension". I love how you regard your opinions as facts.

Why would Dante need to bust a city? Especially when its already proven that he can beat Superman and Wonder Woman with the equipment he is carrying?

So, by your retarded logic, a street level character can beat someone, like, say, Galactus? I didn't think so. Where's the proof? Not only could he NOT hurt them, but he'd speedblitz before he could do anything.

So Goku hasn`t shown to bust a planet means he can`t and won`t be able to go up against Darkseid or Apocalypse? That`s your argument right?

Precisely. Unless, going by your retarded logic, a planet buster could beat a universal buster.

I rather have time manipulation in my hands then a random excuse of being able to bust a city

I'm not even sure where you're getting it as an excuse. Yeah,using time manipulation against someone that you can't even harm.

and by the way did you know that Dante has destroyed sky scraper level Hell Gates with Yamato? Created dragons that were larger than Mundus and more explosive in energy than his meteors/reality warping magic?

Is this supposed to be impressive? He never "created" a dragon; he turned into one. There is no evidence that it was more explosive in energy than his meteors? What evidence do you have that it was reality warping magic?

Mundus is a city buster by the way easily by logic, feats and no need for scale

Mundus hasn't shown to be a city buster. If that's the case, why didn't he do it at the end of DMC, then? At most, he's city block.

Dante has outperformed and overpowered him in his younger years

No, he hasn't.

As you say but its hard to believe you or even take anything you are saying as grain of salt especially since your throwing around insults and your only referring to the weaker versions of Dante not him at his absolute peak. I have all the games, beat all the games, watched the anime and read the manga in its entirety also I have seen him prove himself to be a godlike figure in the Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne crossover which is canon.

I'm referring to the same Dante you are. No, it isn't canon. SMTN Dante was shown to be universal/multiversal in that game, and Dante hasn't been shown to be anyone NEAR that power in the games, nor has anyone else. Godlike figures don't die by having castles fall on top of them.

So I guess Yamato a sword that has cut through realities, dimensions, worlds,

Where are you getting that it can do this? Hyperbolic in-game statements? Its function is opening dimension gates. It failed to cut through Rebellion and even through a rocket launcher. The only feat that Yamato has shown is cutting a building.

sealed them

It didn't even seal worlds as you're implying.

wouldn`t be able to harm Darkseid?

Read above, and yes.

Dante`s magic which is beyond Superman`s physicals and has bypassed reality warping many times

No, it isn't and no it hasn't.

wouldn`t be able to affect him or him being able to stop time with a mere thought and have Darkseid frozen still wouldn`t count for some kind of a threat.

He only slows down time, he doesn't stop it. Even if he could, he couldn't do anything to Darkseid.

that Devil Trigger form is not even an ounce of Dante`s Majin Devil Trigger form which debuted in DMC 2 have you played it?

I have played it and Dante's Majin DT is nothing more a gameplay mechanic.

There`s no need to.

Translation: "I can't."

I think you need to look deeper into my arguments and source of reasoning, I actually brought up the principles of prep in that match your only assuming as you are accusing me, I know what I said and the times when did not emphasis too much on prep was when I was factoring in Darkseid and Thanos` personal feats.

• "They don`t necessarily need prep to have things done."
  • "They don`t need prep to orchestrate a plan or to realize a flaw also its not Darkseid or Thanos alone its them together as a team which makes all the difference."

I watched the anime many times and I saw the fight many times, Abigail was destroying the city

If he could have busted the city easily, he would've done so. He couldn't bust anything. There isn't any reason why he couldn't simply, outright bust the city.

and when Dante activated Devil Trigger he reverted Sid back to his normal state (the same demon who unlocked the power of Abigail for himself) and it was confirmed that whoever possessed the power of Abigail would be able to rule both the human world and demon world (which is dimensionally-universal in scale) which is why Abigail`s power is often put in league with Mundus` and Dante`s Devil Trigger explosion was too much even for him on top of all that,

Implied power. Yet he was sealed in a dimension by Sid. He's in the same league as Mundus, even though Dante struggled against Mundus, he had no problem beating Abigail (even though he was defeated and sealed in a dimension), who is supposedly on the same level as him? On top of that, he needed his father's sword in order to beat him. You do realize this wasn't Dante at his peak, right?

You really aren`t understanding the reality of the facts here.... How is it hard to understand, obviously I was talking about them comparing Chakravartin to Marvel`s TOAA, they don`t merely compare him in the standard of being a universal creator but also being able to battle a TOAA equal and despite that it sparked other themed threads in question in regards to Asura being able to take on the Living Tribunal, Franklin Richards, and much more I`m only generalizing as a point so don`t take anything out of context. When?

He's being compared in the sense that he's the Supreme Being of the Asura's universe? Why is this hard to comprehend? You put him on Eternity's level and Asura beat Chakravartin, so you're contradicting yourself. As for the rest of your post, you do realize that this is basically what I said, right? I don't even know where you're getting the other part from.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Asura has better fight speed than dante which gives him round 1. He also gets round 2. And there is no way in hell that dante can beat Destroyer asura. Quicksilver has a time limit a

@auction_sniper said:

@106me said:

Written properly Darkseid should be above superman. However he is known as jobberseid for a reason. He really is a new gods villain but is written down when fighting superman. A while back the explanation for Superman actually being able to be uneffected by the omega beams was "The presence protected superman, because superman is needed for the universal balance". Tell me that does not sound like a cop out reason. Also the only reason asura is compared to TOAA is because Asura killed the "omnipotent god" of his universe. Although this assumption is mainly made by people who have not completed the dlc proportion of the game as they would know chakravein or whatever it was, is not omnipotent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:
1. that was not space bro as in space there is no lighting i think the dimension resembles mesosphere or ionosphere then exosphere(the pressure in exosphere is much much much higher then these layers)
2.okay but dante ain't getting past berserk or wrath form
3.same as above

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By EzioRenzo

@usernameunderconstruction: Um lets see how dante should win:

No Caption Provided

Stated in the code one Dante that the universe is split into two, the light and dark.

No Caption Provided

and since, Sparda came.

And that mean Sparda could seal at Universe level and rumors that Dante is more powerful than him.

proof or rumor

So how Asura stand against him? a punch? at full power, Dante could seal the universe and its not fanboyism.

IcWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By playing all DMC games and playing ausras wrath round 1 and 2 would go to asura but the last round would be close considering asuras ultimate technique and Dante possibly wielding both the sword of spars and yamoto at the same time that would be a fight of the century

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icwinner: welcome to the vine and nice first post. It was much more in depth than most peoples first post, including my own. I agree with your reasoning, with the 3rd round being a toss up pretty much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: Um lets see how dante should win:

No Caption Provided

Stated in the code one Dante that the universe is split into two, the light and dark.

No Caption Provided

and since, Sparda came.

And that mean Sparda could seal at Universe level and rumors that Dante is more powerful than him.

proof or rumor

So how Asura stand against him? a punch? at full power, Dante could seal the universe and its not fanboyism.

well you seem to love DMC.i too like it, but doesn't change the fact that ASURA MURDERSLAUGHTERCURBSTOMPS DANTE.

NOW FOR THE SCANS
what are you talking about.in that nothing even states that sparda could seal the universe.those are planetry level level statements.its said that sparda defeated the king of darkness thats it, nothing universal(not even planetry).okay dante is more powerful than sparda still nowhere near planetry.but i don't go with statements at all so, show me feats.

STATEMENTS
asura-universal+
dante-above sparda

FEATS
asura-at max solar system
dante-not even city buster at max

asura just need to scream to kill dante.

IcWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: yes I agree asura is galexy buster but against a sword that can cut in various dementions and the sword of sparda that gives Dante the egde he needs in the final battle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icwinner: welcome to vine
asura is nowhere galaxy bro.he can be argued up to solar system at best
it really doesn't matter that the sword can cut through dimension or not,as dante needs to get close to asura to harm him.asura on the other hand could just blow the planet along with dante.

even if dante managed to get close to asura then really don't think those sword could even do city level damage.asura has planet+ durability.so those two ain't saving dante this time

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins all rounds easily if he uses his Royal Block and Royal Release in his Dreadnaught form. Especially if he uses Quicksilver and Yamato to cut Asura into pieces.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: if dante has yamamoto, a multidimentional sword, you can cut people from anywhere

can you give any feat of the sword being multi-dimensional or even the sword cutting anything from anywhere.even if dante can use yamato(whats yamamoto) how can it harm asura

IcWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By IcWinner
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this hasn't been locked yet?
-_-

size difference of epic unholy proportion

dante can't do a sh*t to that size ... he's like a bacteria to asura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icwinner: i have watched that video many times and none in it suggest that sword is dimensional let alone multi-dimensional.thats just a sword that could through buildings nothing more my question still stands how will that harm a person that has planet+ durability

IcWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IcWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: Although Yamato resembles a katana, it is said to be able to cut through anything,[4] as it is even sharper than the Japanese blade,[5] and is imbued with tremendous magic.[6] In fact, this is the only thing shown to be capable of damaging the otherwise invulnerable Devil Bringer. The damage caused by Yamato generally does not become apparent until the sword is resheathed.

Similar to the Sword of Sparda before it, Yamato was used to seal a pathway to the Demon World—in this case the Hell Gate on Fortuna. The gate is reopened by the Order of the Sword using Yamato, but later destroyed by Dante, using the same blade.[7]

Story

Yamato once belonged to Vergil's father, Sparda, and according to the Order of the Sword, it was used to seal the "true Hell Gate". It was eventually given to Vergil as a memento, and he used it as his primary weapon. Devil May Cry 4

Vergil uses Yamato as his primary weapon while attempting to reactivate the Temen-ni-gru. When his attempt fails, Vergil and his Yamato fall into the Demon World, where he is found by Mundus. Vergil attempts to defeat the demon king like his father, but is defeated and reborn as Nelo Angelo, presumably along with his blade. Devil May Cry 3

At some later point, Yamato was found, shattered, by the Order of the Sword. It was kept in Agnus's Containment Room within Fortuna Castle, but is restored and taken by Nero when his dormant powers as an heir to Sparda emerge, and thereafter, Nero is able to use the sword while in Devil Trigger. However, it is taken back from him by Sanctus when he is absorbed into the Savior, and is then used by Agnus to reopen the Hell Gate. After slaying Agnus, Dante retrieves Yamato from the gate seal and uses it to destroy the gate, after which he wields it while in his Dark Slayer Style. While fighting the Savior, Dante uses the blade to free Nero, and sends it back to him so that the youth can finish the fight against Sanctus. After the battle, Dante charges Nero with keeping it. Devil May Cry 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icwinner: i have played DMC 4 and read all about sword of sparda and yamato none of enough to bring a city down.so whats your point in bringing these statements.
FACT
1.Biggesst yamato feat-cutting a hell gate.not even a city level feat
2.asura took the laser of chakravarting to the face and didn't even noticed it.that laser vapourized planet like nothing.

so what makes you think that any of those statements you mentioned would even put a scratch on asura?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 chakravartin is solar system in size

didn't we go over this before? He's really not. He's about as big as a larger star, scaling him at several times during the game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 chakravartin is solar system in size

didn't we go over this before? He's really not. He's about as big as a larger star, scaling him at several times during the game.

no we didn't.i remember chaks head being sun sized so i assumed that he must solar system in size.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: you can't be serious.no you really can't.did you watched any of asura's wrath videos.if not then watch before you post
@icwinner can you bring in any(i mean absolutely anything) feat to prove dante could even bust a city?.answer is no as there is none
@eziorenzoyou need to find better scans for dante to even have a chance at beating asura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: what do you mean by that?????????

Radius of sun: 695500 average radius of Pluto's orbit: 5900000000 km.. chakravartin's sun sized head won't even be visible against a solar system.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: what do you mean by that?????????

Radius of sun: 695500 average radius of Pluto's orbit: 5900000000 km.. chakravartin's sun sized head won't even be visible against a solar system.

i respectfully disagree to what you said

1.pluto is not part of our solar system.the last planet would be neptune and its orbit is 4500000000 km.
2."chakravartin's sun sized head won't even be visible against a solar system."so sun is not visible in a solar system?