Asura vs Broly

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

No Caption Provided

Asura from Asura's Wrath vs Broly from DBZ 

Round 1:
• Winner by death.
• Morals off
•  Both are bloodlusted
•  Start off fifty feet away from each other.
•  Random encounter. 
• Fight takes place on Earth, West City.   
• NO BFR (No destroying the planet.)

Round 2:
• Winner by death 
• Morals off 
•Both are bloolusted 
•Random encounter 
•H2H combat only (No energy attacks) 
•Both are grounded.  
•Start off twenty feet apart.

• Who is the angriest out of the two?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

LOL "morals".

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Asura hasn't destroyed a planet, or even a whole galaxy and may never do. Broly doesn't have the showing of strength feats that Asura has, but he more than makes up for that lacking with energy manipulation. As a Saiyan, he is also genetically written to take punishment, heal from it, and become more powerful -- which Asura isn't.

EDITED: Meant to say "Asura hasn't," fixed it.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty

This is kind of a tough one.  
I want to say Broly, due to his energy attacks and his speed.  
So, first round goes to Broly IMO.   

Then the second goes to Asura as it's a hand-to-hand battle.  
Asura seems to be stronger phyiscally speaking than most DBZ characters.  
Also, Goku managed to take Broly out by punching him in the stomach where he was stabbed as an infant.  
It may be considered PIS, although the weak spot is there.  

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DTFB

@TheSuperHuman: Broly has destroyed planets and galaxy to

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@DTFB said:

I already know this. O_o
DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DTFB

@TheSuperHuman said:

@DTFB said:

I already know this. O_o

my bad i might of miss read.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VenomousDragon

Brolly lost to shirtless goku. loosing to shirtless goku is like beating krillin, no big deal happens to everyone.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@DTFB said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@DTFB said:

I already know this. O_o

my bad i might of miss read.

No worries. I may have cluttered my text, anyway. LOL.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Good fight. Tough call.

allhailme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By allhailme

@TheSuperHuman: Actually he did destroy planets in the dlc, the dlc gave him a huge power boost

Flamingo117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Flamingo117

Broly wins this lol. He's at least a star buster.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Flamingo117:

Forget something? (Hint:"Galaxy")

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SirMethos

@PrinceAragorn1: If Broly's feat can be considered "galaxy busting", then Asura is pretty much a galaxy buster as well.

Broly didn't destroy the galaxy in one attack, he destroyed most of the galaxy, a little bit at a time. He is at best a sun buster.

At the beginning of the fight, Broly is probably the most powerful of the two(raw destructive power), so if he can end the fight quickly(in round 1), then he can win. But if the fight goes on long enough for Asura's wrath and Mantra levels to rise, then Asura takes it.

In round 2, Asura wins. He is by far the better fighter of the two.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mortein

@SirMethos said:

@PrinceAragorn1: If Broly's feat can be considered "galaxy busting", then Asura is pretty much a galaxy buster as well.

Broly didn't destroy the galaxy in one attack, he destroyed most of the galaxy, a little bit at a time. He is at best a sun buster.

Even if it took him lets say 10 years to destroy most of the Galaxy, that would still mean he had to destroy over 10 000 000 000 solar systems per a year, over 27 000 000 solar systems per a day, and over 7500 solar systems per a second, and you say "He is at best a sun buster." you are crazy...

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlueComet

@SirMethos said:

At the beginning of the fight, Broly is probably the most powerful of the two(raw destructive power), so if he can end the fight quickly(in round 1), then he can win. But if the fight goes on long enough for Asura's wrath and Mantra levels to rise, then Asura takes it.

In round 2, Asura wins. He is by far the better fighter of the two.

Brolys lack of fighting skills didn't stop him from wiping the floor with 5 SSJ's(Piccolo being at about the same plv as one) all at the same time and all of them far more skilled then both Broly and Asura. Brolys speed is a key factor here.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Laurcus

In DBZ, durability and physical strength is equal to energy level. And if anyone thinks Broly destroyed South Galaxy a little bit at a time, they don't know how big a galaxy is, and they didn't watch the movie. It clearly shows the entire galaxy being destroyed in all of about 10 seconds.

Unless Asura can bust galaxies, he can't hurt Broly. Also, the whole Broly having a "weak point" is just fan speculation. It's never been stated, or even hinted at. And that image of Goku punching through Broly is fan art btw.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By justleader

Asura stomps broly, he can possibly solo DBZ

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By FourthDeity

@justleader said:

HAHAHA

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BossMan404

@justleader said:

AHAHAHA no

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ximpossibrux

Broly stomps.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chaos-soul

aura. his durability feats are greater

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By justleader

@FourthDeity: @BossMan404:

Asura can casually star bust, he can destroy planets with a punch, and can destroy a planet about 50 times bigger than the sun with mere punches, and he defeated chakravartin who can solo DBZ without even noticing, so his feats are far beyond anything in DBZ

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

Asura can casually star bust, he can destroy planets with a punch, and can destroy a planet about 50 times bigger than the sun with mere punches, and he defeated chakravartin who can solo DBZ without even noticing, so his feats are far beyond anything in DBZ

Can we see some scans?

His speed he can't even DBZ character nor has the durability to even match.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

Can we see some scans?

Actually it's a game so i can show you videos

You probably won't watch it all since it's 50 minutes but make sure you see how galaxies are floating around chakravartin and how can he time stop and casually create dozens of suns and planets and a planet bigger than the sun by dozens of times, and in the end Asura defeats him.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader:

Until Asura has Galaxy durability, Broly takes this.

King Kai- " No noo it's all gone"

And Broly traveled from planet to planet when he was travelling with his father, supporting FTL annd his combat speed was wel above FPSSj Goku

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By FourthDeity

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

Can we see some scans?

Actually it's a game so i can show you videos

You probably won't watch it all since it's 50 minutes but make sure you see how galaxies are floating around chakravartin and how can he time stop and casually create dozens of suns and planets and a planet bigger than the sun by dozens of times, and in the end Asura defeats him.

Punch planets apart? Broly took a multi planet busting Kamehameha to the face and walked through it as if it were a warm summer breeze on multiple occasions.It's gonna take a lot more than just punches to take out Broly who I might add is both more Durable,Skilled and Faster than Asura ever was.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX: Asura defeated chakravartin who is possibly the creator of the universe and his size makes galaxies look like nothing so..............Asura stomps broly, also IIRC the galaxy that broly destroyed was still there when Goku travelled there so i'm not sure if this is true.

@FourthDeity: that's his normal feat, read the post above.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX: Asura defeated chakravartin who is possibly the creator of the universe and his size makes galaxies look like nothing so..............Asura stomps broly, also IIRC the galaxy that broly destroyed was still there when Goku travelled there so i'm not sure if this is true.

It's true Goku traveled to the surrounding planets around the South Galaxy.

Asura defeating a galaxy sized opponent =/= him having galaxy durability. He has amazing attack power, but low durability and speed.

Whats the use of all that power when you can't even hit the opponent.

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oge321

I say Broly wins round 1. But Asura wins round 2.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

Asura defeating a galaxy sized opponent =/= him having galaxy durability. He has amazing attack power, but low durability and speed.

LOL what? low durability? Chakravartin's final form stopped asura (who can punch a planet the size of dozens of suns) casually with literally one finger, so imagine how powerful chakravartin should be and then Asura got angrier and angrier and took full powered blows from chakravartin's final form easily, so Asura has very high durability, show me broly possessing that kind of durability?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

LOL what? low durability? Chakravartin's final form stopped asura (who can punch a planet the size of dozens of suns) casually with literally one finger, so imagine how powerful chakravartin should be and then Asura got angrier and angrier and took full powered blows from chakravartin's final form easily, so Asura has very high durability, show me broly possessing that kind of durability?

Galaxy busting >>>>>>>>>>>>> Star durability, Broly 1 shots.

As a baby Broly survived a Planet Vegeta exploding.

He took a Full powered Kamehameha (which can bust hundreds of planets) to the face and laughed.

And Broly wouldn't be hit by Asura, Asura is Sayain Saga level speed, Broly was faster then FPSSJ Goku who was FTL, his combat speed who make sure Broly would never be hit.

Broly with his shield up can survive multiple Supernova's.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

He took a Full powered Kamehameha (which can bust hundreds of planets) to the face and laughed.

And Broly wouldn't be hit by Asura, Asura is Sayain Saga level speed, Broly was faster then FPSSJ Goku who was FTL, his combat speed who make sure Broly would never be hit.

The Galaxy busting feat is debatable i mean goku travelled there and saw it, and Asura has more than star level durability

yes

Prove that it can bust hundreds of planets

What? Asura the destructor is massive FTL, Broly is barely FTL and i'm not sure if he is.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

The Galaxy busting feat is debatable i mean goku travelled there and saw it, and Asura has more than star level durability

yes

What? Asura the destructor is massive FTL, Broly is barely FTL and i'm not sure if he is.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of busting a planet at a PL of 18,000.

FPSSJ had a power of around 1-3 billion when he fought Cell, from ROSAT training,

1 billion /18 000 = 55555.

he walked though it like it was the wind.

Asura has never shown combat speed FTL, only hypersonic which was achieved in Saiyan Saga.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

yes

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of busting a planet at a PL of 18,000.

FPSSJ had a power of around 1-3 billion when he fought Cell, from ROSAT training,

1 billion /18 000 = 55555.

he walked though it like it was the wind.

Asura has never shown combat speed FTL, only hypersonic which was achieved in Saiyan Saga.

That's not enough proof, and can you show me this multi-planet busting feat.

Against chakravartin he did.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader:

Powerscaling tells us that Goku can bust a large amounts of planets.

Vegeta PL of 18, 000 planet buster.

Goku early SSJ PL of 150 000 000

I don't like to include this scan but i will have to.

PL of 3,000 000 000 Goku.

No Caption Provided

Goku 3 billion PL, launching a kamehameha at Brolys face did nothing.

Asura doesn't have the durability to ever survive a Galaxy busting feat.

It literally shows Broly wiping the galaxy out of existence, and King Kai even confirms it.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mortein

@XImpossibruX said:

@

No Caption Provided

It literally shows Broly wiping the galaxy out of existence, and King Kai even confirms it.

Is this cannon?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX:again, Can you show me the feat please?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

How am i suppose to show you the feat? when would Goku ever use his full power to bust a planet HES NOT A BAD GUY. That's like saying Frieza > SSJ3 Goku because Frieza blew up a planet and Goku didn't.

Ok lets say Vegeta then.

Busting a planet with his fingers in the Sayain Saga

Broly tanked Ultra Super Sayain level blasts from this guy and it did nothing.

@Mortein: It's not official, but it's not fake. It was released as the powerlevels but it has yet to be agreed on by Akira Toriyama.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jeanroygrant

Asura dies.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX: I meant show me the feat where broly tanks the "hundred planet busting" attack, so go ahead and show it to me.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Laurcus

@Mortein said:

No Caption Provided

@XImpossibruX said:

@

Is this cannon?

No. Not only is it not canon, it's not even remotely official. It's fan made. And it contains many grammatical and spelling errors, as well as references to the FUNimation dub. That indicates that it was made by an English speaking fan with only a cursory knowledge of Japanese.

I don't know why XImpossibruX is still trying to convince people that this isn't 110% fake. I've linked the Kanzentai article for it a few times now. Please read the following link and stop posting your fake stuff. http://kanzentai.com/bp.php?id=fake

By power scaling, any of Super Saiyan Goku, Trunks, Gohan or Vegeta's attacks are multi-planet busting level, if not retardedly higher. If you don't believe in power scaling, don't debate in DBZ threads, because it's gonna be brought up, and most fans consider it to be legit. Since you asked for the feats to be linked directly, have a random AMV.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Laurcus: Lol bro i'm not trying to convince people that scan is legit.

I already said I don't like posting it.

I don't consider it official or canon powerlevels, but since Movies are non canons I considered posting that.

It's hard to powerscale above Frieza, when the numbers end.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Laurcus

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

How am i suppose to show you the feat? when would Goku ever use his full power to bust a planet HES NOT A BAD GUY. That's like saying Frieza > SSJ3 Goku because Frieza blew up a planet and Goku didn't.

Ok lets say Vegeta then.

Busting a planet with his fingers in the Sayain Saga

Broly tanked Ultra Super Sayain level blasts from this guy and it did nothing.

@Mortein: It's not official, but it's not fake. It was released as the powerlevels but it has yet to be agreed on by Akira Toriyama.

You did try to say it's not fake. It is fake. 100% Fake. There is nothing for Toriyama to agree on, because it was made by some random American fan. There's a world of difference between "non-canon" and fake.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SirMethos

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader:

And Broly traveled from planet to planet when he was travelling with his father, supporting FTL annd his combat speed was wel above FPSSj Goku

1. What King Kai says in the original japanese is that it's "being attacked", not "it's gone".

2. If you actually look at the video, you can see the galaxy moving while it's disappearing. Do you have any idea how long it takes for a galaxy to visibly move? Unless Broly is literally millions of years old, he isn't the one that caused it to disappear like that.

3. When Goku actually arrives there, there are plenty of planets and stars around, showing that the galaxy has not been completely destroyed.

Bottom line: There is absolutely no proof for the claim that Broly is a galaxy-buster.

There is also nothing to support FTL capabilities in DBZ. In fact, quite the opposite. One of the best speed feats in DBZ, is the feat of Gotenks circling the planet during the Buu saga. That feat puts him at below FTL speed. So unless they are far more powerful than Gotenks is in the Buu saga, they are not even at light speed, let alone FTL.

@FourthDeity said:

Punch planets apart? Broly took a multi planet busting Kamehameha to the face and walked through it as if it were a warm summer breeze on multiple occasions.It's gonna take a lot more than just punches to take out Broly who I might add is both more Durable,Skilled and Faster than Asura ever was.

I won't argue durability, since that is by far Asura's lowest "ability". And I don't know enough to make an argument for Asura being faster, 'cos even though Broly is not FTL, he is still hyper-sonic, which is above what I've seen from Asura. But Asura is most definitely the more skilled of the two. There is absolutely nothing that shows Broly as having any exceptional fighting skill. DBZ combat tends to rely on superior power and speed, rather than superior skill. While Asura is "one of the finest warriors in the universe.", with several thousand years of combat experience.

As I already said, chances are that Broly wins the first round, but Asura most definitely wins round 2.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ximpossibrux

@SirMethos said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader:

1. What King Kai says in the original japanese is that it's "being attacked", not "it's gone".

2. If you actually look at the video, you can see the galaxy moving while it's disappearing. Do you have any idea how long it takes for a galaxy to visibly move? Unless Broly is literally millions of years old, he isn't the one that caused it to disappear like that.

3. When Goku actually arrives there, there are plenty of planets and stars around, showing that the galaxy has not been completely destroyed.

Bottom line: There is absolutely no proof for the claim that Broly is a galaxy-buster.

There is also nothing to support FTL capabilities in DBZ. In fact, quite the opposite. One of the best speed feats in DBZ, is the feat of Gotenks circling the planet during the Buu saga. That feat puts him at below FTL speed. So unless they are far more powerful than Gotenks is in the Buu saga, they are not even at light speed, let alone FTL.

@FourthDeity said:

I won't argue durability, since that is by far Asura's lowest "ability". And I don't know enough to make an argument for Asura being faster, 'cos even though Broly is not FTL, he is still hyper-sonic, which is above what I've seen from Asura. But Asura is most definitely the more skilled of the two. There is absolutely nothing that shows Broly as having any exceptional fighting skill. DBZ combat tends to rely on superior power and speed, rather than superior skill. While Asura is "one of the finest warriors in the universe.", with several thousand years of combat experience.

As I already said, chances are that Broly wins the first round, but Asura most definitely wins round 2.

Broly is not millions of years old.....I don't even.....

How is Broly not FTL, he traveled from planet to planet? And this isn't even combat speed.

Combat speed wise, Broly is way above FPSSJ Goku who was FTL combat speed, and dodged his attacks like they were nothing.

The South Galaxy literally vaporizes and goes back.... it was wiped out by Broly, clearly Galaxy busting feat.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SirMethos

@XImpossibruX said:

How is Broly not FTL, he traveled from planet to planet? And this isn't even combat speed.

Combat speed wise, Broly is way above FPSSJ Goku who was FTL combat speed, and dodged his attacks like they were nothing.

The South Galaxy literally vaporizes and goes back.... it was wiped out by Broly, clearly Galaxy busting feat.

Oh? I assume you have some kind of proof then, to show that Broly wiped it out?

The video you posted definitely doesn't show Broly wiping out the galaxy. Hell, it doesn't show Broly at all.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ximpossibrux

@SirMethos said:

@XImpossibruX said:

The video you posted definitely doesn't show Broly wiping out the galaxy. Hell, it doesn't show Broly at all.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... AHAHAAHAHAH.

Announcer "The South Galaxy was shattered by a Super Saiyan"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder who this Movie is about?????

I Wonder who was the only Super Saiyan in the South Galaxy????????????????????/

Movie title " Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan" HMMMMMM I wonder if that's the Super Saiyan were talking about.

NOPE I GUESS NOT he's definitely not the villain in the movie.

I guess it was Goku then..... because Broly is definitely not the Super Saiyan who King Kai was talking about.

Lost all credibility in this debate by just posting that, have a nice day.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@XImpossibruX said:

@SirMethos said:

@XImpossibruX said:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... AHAHAAHAHAH.

Movie title " Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan" HMMMMMM I wonder if that's the Super Saiyan were talking about.

I guess it was Goku then..... because Broly is definitely not the Super Saiyan who King Kai was talking about.

LOL.

Broly curbstomps. Why is this even a debate?

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SirMethos

@XImpossibruX said:

Try watching the original japanese version. "the galaxy is being shattered", is just a bad dub.

The original version says "the galaxy is under attack by a super saiyan."

In the bad english dub, King Kai says "it's gone...". In the original version, he says "..is being destroyed"

It's established in flashbacks, that Broly has been attacking the galaxy/destroying planets, since he was a kid. I.e. not an instant "galaxy-bust".

Goku uses Instant Transmission to travel through the galaxy, showing several star systems/planets still existing. Obviously it's not the entire galaxy that has been destroyed. Once again proof that Broly =/= Galaxy-buster.

And I'll ask again(since you haven't provided any proof as response to the first time I asked). Do you have any actual proof, to support your claim that Broly is a galaxy-buster. 'cos the video you posted definitely doesn't show it.