• 138 results
soundbringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By soundbringer

this debate can end with one simple fact: did odin create the marvel verse:no did chakravartin create asuras wrath verse: yes asura beat chakravartin. the end

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@soundbringer said:

this debate can end with one simple fact: did odin create the marvel verse:no did chakravartin create asuras wrath verse: yes asura beat chakravartin. the end

wow what a wonderful story .... (-_-) .... next ........

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By marvelshit

@Ancient_0f_Days: Next would be asura incinerating every marvel character starting with TOAA( a weaker version of chakravartin)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By nefarious

Odin curbstomp.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By bigcimmerian

@soundbringer said:

though i must admit chakravartin is not omnipotent but neither is toaa because if he was omnipotent why would he need the LT and why did he let thanos merge with the heart of the universe?

Because The One Above All is above such things like watching over the multiverse and judging them so he left that to Living Tribunal, also why would he care about Thanos?

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By marvelshit

@BigCimmerian: Just so you know.

There are really no omnipotents in fiction since they cannot be explained nor can they make any appearance.

Yeah TOAA is above watching the multiverse yet he appeared in dr. strange and ghost rider and in other issues. Like you can see toaa is above such things............

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Deranged Midget

@marvelshit: How can there be no Omnipotents in fiction? That's the purpose of fiction, to write stories unrestricted by reality. TOAA is esentially "Stan Lee", he created the Marvel multiverse and holds power over everything and everyone, hence being called The One Above All.

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By marvelshit

@Deranged Midget: Dude, did you not see what I said??

Omnipotents cannot be explained or comprehended in any way. That's why they are called omnipotents "the perfect beings".

TOAA appeared in many issues so he's really not omnipotent.

Lets stay on topic shall we?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Bo88gdan

ODIN WINS

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Deranged Midget

@marvelshit said:

@Deranged Midget: Dude, did you not see what I said??

Omnipotents cannot be explained or comprehended in any way. That's why they are called omnipotents "the perfect beings".

TOAA appeared in many issues so he's really not omnipotent.

Lets stay on topic shall we?

He's appeared only when in dire need. Example: When Peter Parker was on the verge on giving up Spider-man, TOAA came down in the form of a bum, not even fully explaining who he was to re-inspire him for all the good he's done, the people he's saved.

TOAA has never come down to fight their battles for them, only to give advice. Hell, the man has so few appearances, you couldn't even manage to fill a single issue with them. And yes, he is the "perfect being" since Stan Lee and Marvel made him to be because ideally, they are him.

robothriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By robothriller

why does he need the LT? he can watch the multiverse himself instead giving that job to LT

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By bigcimmerian

@marvelshit said:

@BigCimmerian: Just so you know.

There are really no omnipotents in fiction since they cannot be explained nor can they make any appearance.

Yeah TOAA is above watching the multiverse yet he appeared in dr. strange and ghost rider and in other issues. Like you can see toaa is above such things............

He appears only when plot needs him

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Om4zd

@Kronosking: No he wouldn't solo Marvel verse. But I think Asura stands a chance against Odin.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By niBBit

People saying that Asura beat TOAA in his universe doesn't mean that he will beat TOAA from Marvel.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By butcher_pete

Is there only one person making several accounts to argue for Asura? It seems that way. Anyways, being the creator of the Asura universe doesn't even put him close to the level of TOAA, and I don't know why people keep trying to say that. Namely the same people in this thread trying to argue the same ridiculous thing in every Zeus thread that comes around. If they can be challenged or even worse, defeated, they're nothing close to being like TOAA.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By daak1212

Asura should win, Asura and Chakravitis where fighting each other the size of galaxies

Zer0ex7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Zer0ex7

Asura the Destructor was several times bigger than the Earth, easily tanked the Multi-planets buster beams, destroyed many planets and suns easily, sent out by the Galaxy-sized omnipotent,omniscient, and omnipresent being, and further more he destroyed that being. Watch the clip, linked in other posts, do some research, then, talk. And No, I'm no fanboy, I haven't even played the game, just dropped by after seeing the clip~

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odin stomps.

Asura can't even stand against a GodBlast from Thor -_-

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By justleader

Odin wins this

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Asura can't even stand against a GodBlast from Thor -_-

Asura the destructor>>>Thor

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By omegablast452

Asura stomps Asura already won a debate against galactus

Galactus>>>>>>Odin + Asgard + Thor

Asura has fought a universal lvl god.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Butcher_Pete said:

Is there only one person making several accounts to argue for Asura? It seems that way. Anyways, being the creator of the Asura universe doesn't even put him close to the level of TOAA, and I don't know why people keep trying to say that. Namely the same people in this thread trying to argue the same ridiculous thing in every Zeus thread that comes around. If they can be challenged or even worse, defeated, they're nothing close to being like TOAA.

I agree with the entirety of this statement, though i'm not commenting on the battle itself.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Anyone who has played the game and knows about Odin should understand there is no 'stomping' from each sides. An argument can be made for both characters.

Stop being biased and look at it from a neutral point.

Asura in that form was crushing/one shotting Planets and Suns like they were nothing. His energy blasts were easily Solar System+ level.

Odin is... well, Odin.

The fight could go either way.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justleader: Asura would win against normal Thor, period.

But, I don't know if he's going to be ok after a GodBlast from Odin / Thor, survive, yes, but healthy and singing happy while being followed by ponies? I don't think so...

Akared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Akared

@Ancient_0f_Days: hey loser i heard u like trolling threads based on your simple statements without logic backing them up, Comparing Asura to Odin; Odin and Chakravartin have the same ability to create universes and destroying them if they want to besides that Asura defeated Chakravartin even if the odds of winning were against him. The most embarrassing thing is that Odin was defeated by a Villain none other than Doom and Doom himself wasn't even a god though he used a device to steal Odin's powers to win but he still won. He was going to conquer the universe until u play as some of many characters in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and get Odin's powers back reluctantly by using the same similar device to steal back Odin's stolen powers. At the end Doom is imprisoned in Odin's special dimensional drift and torments Dr. Doom for an eternity. Asura never lost to a super villain who was like a human being like Dr.Doom. So cased closed, That's the bottomline.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Bo88gdan

ODIN WINS ! And Galactus would destroy asura

WhitePowerKKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By WhitePowerKKK

@jeanroygrant: Asura The Destructor easily destroys Galactus ..Galactus isn't immortal because he can die from starvation and besides hes alot smaller compared to Asura The Destructor and Galactus easily destroys Odin and Thor who are A God And not THEE GOD ...Asura beat the Creator because in that realm where he was, there was no laws .. just absolute nothignness ..therefore his physical boundaries weren't limited in that realm pretty much having his power manifest himself in essence into his own version of a primordial god who overpowered chakravartin ..remember in the beginning how mantra Asura was was reduced to his based form with one finger from The Creator(GOD) well he became exponentially stronger as the battle prolonged and reached to such a powerful state where he overpowered Chakravartin...Chakravartin was destroyed temporarily ..he can never really be destroyed forever once enough time has passed he will essentially come into form again ..as his presence is always existing so as far as the universe is exist..

ASURA THE DESTRUCTOR EASILY TAKES THIS BECAUSE HIM AND GALACTUS ..WELL ASURA EASILY CURPSTOMPS GALACTUS ....WATCH THIS CLIP ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL98UZo2AAw ) LOOK AT 6:53 YOU SEE THAT SPHERICAL YELLOW ENERGY WELL THATS A REPRESENTATION OF THE OMNIPOTENT POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IN THIS CASE CHAKRAVARTIN SITTING ABOVE IT SHOWS THAT HE IS IN CONTROL OF THE ALL POWER IN THE UNIVERSE ..WELL IN THE ORIGINAL COMICS GALAN ( HIS REAL NAME BEFORE HE BECAME GALACTUS ) WENT INTO THE EXACT SAME THING CHAKRAVARTIN IS STTING ON AT 6:53 WHILE GALACTUS WITNESSING HIS UNIVERSE IN DESTRUCTION .... HE DECIDED TO FLY IN HIS SPACESHIP INTO THE EVENT HORIZON OR THE SENTIENCE OF THE UNIVERSE WHEN THAT HAPPENED HE MANIFESTED WITH THAT POWER BECOMING GALACTUS .....SO YEAH GALACTUS ISNT EVEN AT CHAKRAVARTIN'S LEVEL NO WAYY NEAR ..AND CAN EASILY BE OVERPOWERED BY CHAKRAVARTIN ....SO YOU GET THE POINT GALACTUS CURPSTOMPS ODIN&THOR AND ASURA CURPSTOMPS ANY ONE OF THEM EASILY !!! SO WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID I GUESS YOU PEOPLE CAN AGREE THAT ASURA EASILY CURBSTOMPS ODIN AND THOR .. I REST MY CASE FOR NOW..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Considering Asura is on TOAA's level, or possible more, I don't see how odin stands a chance against him unless it's mythic version of odin?

Edit: kidding on the first part.

@WhitePowerKKK: Ah. That yelling hurts my eyes. You could say that in a less flashy manner as well.

SuperSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SuperSaiyaJin

@Ancient_0f_Days: :Sigh: Ok. You seem to think so little of Asura. So let me put that thought to rest with this statement. First thing I'mma bring up is like with any great heroic character, there is gonna be alittle speculation to it. Second thing is Asura's first boss battle with Wyzen The God Of Violence. There are still some speculations in weither or not he grew the same size as the planet, or slightly bigger. But for the sake of argument, lets say Wyzen was exactly the same size as earth. In Six-Armed Vajra Asura form, he fought against the giant form of Wyzen. Now the earth's weight clocks in at about 6.6 quintillion tons. Now depending on weather or not Wyzen was the same size, and throwing all his weight behind him in launching his finger at asura, while adding the amount of strength that Wyzen has, you could speculate that asura could easly lift over the earth mass, putting him close in par with All Star Superman. He not only was able to halt his attack, lift his finger up and destroy Wyzen just by punching him, and it would also make him a planet buster in that form as well. But some would argument that Wyzen was just using his finger and not his whole body, so how could I assume asura can perform such a feat. Wyzen was using his only his finger yes, but the moment his finger entered the planet this thing called gravity kicked in. And seeing that you don't get much traction out in space, the earth's gravity was pulling Wyzen in. And also, Wyzen has far more mass and armor then the earth, so asura is far more capable to bust a planet in his second form. Wyzen was the first and the weakest boss in the game mind you. And seening how Asura's power did nothing but increase throughout the game...well. Chakravartin(The Creator), he created Asura's universe, and therefore can ultimately destroy it. Now I'm not gonna set here and tell that asura can destroy a universe cause I don't believe he can. But I believe he is more the capable of destroying a Solar system and maybe a galaxy. In his destructor form, he was able to down 30+ planets, split a planet atleast 100x that of earth, down multiple stars as well as destroy a massive sun. I've just given you all the feats that shows that Asura is no joke and not one for any lifeform to f**k around with. But All you've done was downplayed asura the a trolling fanboy. And seeing how asura's anger works in the same effectiveness as the hulks anger, asura with simply continue to become stronger with time. So if he isn't strong enough to beat Odin, the asura with simply need time. So try to show alittle more respect and give asura more credit then would you shown. All you'd done was troll, your a smart troll, I'll give you that...but troll none the less.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@SuperSaiyaJin: too long, didn't read, basically you ranted, and called me a troll....I commented on this thread like 7 months ago or something....get over it. I'm flaggin you.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By uberhikari

Odin stomps.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By z3ro180

@Ancient_0f_Days: you flag everyone

SuperSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SuperSaiyaJin

@Ancient_0f_Days: Heh. Typical. You came to a debating thread simply to troll. You photo is miss leading.

SuperSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SuperSaiyaJin

@Z3RO180: Well, its whateve. I wont loose any sleep, and neither should you. I know this happened along time ago, but I felt that I should put my two cent in it anyhow. But he didn't bother to read it, so whatever.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By z3ro180

@SuperSaiyaJin: the guys a troll. He trolled me once about my responce to a battle cant mind what the battle was but we ended up ranting at each other then next thing i know im flaged. Its ironic his picture says troll hunter but he himself is a troll

WhitePowerKKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WhitePowerKKK

@PrinceAragorn1: EVEN BEINGS LIKE BEYONDER,THE CELESTIALS, AND THE LIVING TRIBUNAL WOULDN'T LAST AGAINST ASURA I UNDERSTAND THE BEYONDER'S POWERS ARE VERY POWERFUL, HE CAN DESTROY GALAXIES I KNOW THAT ...BUT ASURA IN HIS DESTRUCTOR FORM CAN TOO AND FARR MORE ...REMEMBER IN HIS VAJRA FORM ( SIX ARMED ) WHERE HE KILLED A PLANET SIZED FOE ..AT THAT SIZE AND WASN'T IN HIS BERSERKER FORM...AND THE BERSERKER FORM WOULD PERTAIN TO ANY OF HIS FORMS SO AS LONG AS HES ANGRY AS WHERE THE POWER COMES FROM ..SO GET PICTURE THIS SCENERIO ASURA IS IN HIS DESTRUCTOR FORM 5X BIGGER THAN EARTH. IMAGINE IF HE WENT BERSERKER IN THAT FORM I MEAN HIS VERY POWER WOULD GO SOO FARR OUT, THE VERY FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF WOULD BEGIN TO BREAK APART... ..... AND THEN PEOPLE WOULD SAY THE BEYONDER CAN USE HIS POWERS TO TAKE ASURA'S POWERS AWAY TO BECOME TOTALLY VULNERABLE ...WRONG THE BEYONDER WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT AND WHY YOU ASK? IN THAT CASE IT WOULD BE A BATTLE OF WHOS POWER ( ENERGY ) IS THE STRONGER ONE AND ASURA'S ENERGY IS OFF THE CHART ...JUST LIKE IF THE BEYONDER WERE TO DESTROY GALAXIES AND CREATE WHAT EVER THE FUCK HE WANTS LIKE A PLANET OR ANYTHING HE HAS IN MIND ..IT WOULD REQUIRE ENERGY TO DO THAT...BEYONDER ISN'T OMNIPOTENT BUT IS INITIALLY BELIEVED TO BE BUT ISN'T...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyonder ( POWERS & ABILITIES SECTION ) FOR PROOF ! EVEN IF HE WAS ...ASURA WOULD STILL CURPSTOMP JUST LIKE HE DID TO CHAKRAVARTIN ( WHO IS OMNIPOTENT ) AS ASURA'S POWERS EXPONENTIALLY RISES AND MANIFESTS ITSELF CREATING.. IN ESSENCE TO HIS VERSION OF A OMNIPOTENT BEING IN WHATEVER FORM THAT TAKES PLACE....LIKE WHEN ASURA HAS NO ARMS AND WENT BERSERKER FORM CREATING NEW ARMS FROM JUST PURE ENERGY THAT MANIFESTED INTO FORM ....AND 4 GIGANNTIC ARMS ON THE SIDE BLASTING UNSC INFINITY SIZE SHIPS FROM SPACE BLOWING THEM TO SMITER-RINGS...

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Laurcus

Asura stomps. Chakravartin was Living Tribunal level, and Asura stomped him.

WhitePowerKKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By WhitePowerKKK

@Laurcus: I agree Asura easily takes this without effort

WhitePowerKKK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WhitePowerKKK

@Kronosking: i agree Asura tops all of them

InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By InnerAssassin

@Bo88gdan: Your a fanboy so gtfo this.

Asura wins.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By D3athstroke

Asura 

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Raizex

@WhitePowerKKK said:

@Kronosking: i agree Asura tops all of them

Nice name bro.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Odin wins, nice fight though.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My whole life I thought Goku would win against Superman, that Flash was the fastest there is and Thor could beat SS..

Then CV came...I don't know who wins anymore, I'll say Odin, just for my insanity sake.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WhitePowerKKK said:

@PrinceAragorn1: EVEN BEINGS LIKE BEYONDER,THE CELESTIALS, AND THE LIVING TRIBUNAL WOULDN'T LAST AGAINST ASURA I UNDERSTAND THE BEYONDER'S POWERS ARE VERY POWERFUL, HE CAN DESTROY GALAXIES I KNOW THAT ...BUT ASURA IN HIS DESTRUCTOR FORM CAN TOO AND FARR MORE ...REMEMBER IN HIS VAJRA FORM ( SIX ARMED ) WHERE HE KILLED A PLANET SIZED FOE ..AT THAT SIZE AND WASN'T IN HIS BERSERKER FORM...AND THE BERSERKER FORM WOULD PERTAIN TO ANY OF HIS FORMS SO AS LONG AS HES ANGRY AS WHERE THE POWER COMES FROM ..SO GET PICTURE THIS SCENERIO ASURA IS IN HIS DESTRUCTOR FORM 5X BIGGER THAN EARTH. IMAGINE IF HE WENT BERSERKER IN THAT FORM I MEAN HIS VERY POWER WOULD GO SOO FARR OUT, THE VERY FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF WOULD BEGIN TO BREAK APART... ..... AND THEN PEOPLE WOULD SAY THE BEYONDER CAN USE HIS POWERS TO TAKE ASURA'S POWERS AWAY TO BECOME TOTALLY VULNERABLE ...WRONG THE BEYONDER WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT AND WHY YOU ASK? IN THAT CASE IT WOULD BE A BATTLE OF WHOS POWER ( ENERGY ) IS THE STRONGER ONE AND ASURA'S ENERGY IS OFF THE CHART ...JUST LIKE IF THE BEYONDER WERE TO DESTROY GALAXIES AND CREATE WHAT EVER THE FUCK HE WANTS LIKE A PLANET OR ANYTHING HE HAS IN MIND ..IT WOULD REQUIRE ENERGY TO DO THAT...BEYONDER ISN'T OMNIPOTENT BUT IS INITIALLY BELIEVED TO BE BUT ISN'T...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyonder ( POWERS & ABILITIES SECTION ) FOR PROOF ! EVEN IF HE WAS ...ASURA WOULD STILL CURPSTOMP JUST LIKE HE DID TO CHAKRAVARTIN ( WHO IS OMNIPOTENT ) AS ASURA'S POWERS EXPONENTIALLY RISES AND MANIFESTS ITSELF CREATING.. IN ESSENCE TO HIS VERSION OF A OMNIPOTENT BEING IN WHATEVER FORM THAT TAKES PLACE....LIKE WHEN ASURA HAS NO ARMS AND WENT BERSERKER FORM CREATING NEW ARMS FROM JUST PURE ENERGY THAT MANIFESTED INTO FORM ....AND 4 GIGANNTIC ARMS ON THE SIDE BLASTING UNSC INFINITY SIZE SHIPS FROM SPACE BLOWING THEM TO SMITER-RINGS...

hahahaha!!! i can't stop laughing!!! what has the Beyonder to do with this thread? Destroyer Odin vs Asura the Destructor, i would say Asura. but Beyonder losing?????!!!!!

this is an epic joke, hope you're just trolling man.

just what version of Beyonder are you talking about? Pre Retcon Beyonder? Pre Retcon Beyonder will blinkstomp your Asura, Asura don't have the feats to even defeat Living Tribunal. hhh, Beyonder will just sneeze and Asura will beome dust. cut the none sense boy, and go to the corner you're grounded.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#95  Edited By RazzaTazz
@the_mighty_Beyonder: I would say that the username and the all caps response are a pretty good indication that he was a troll
Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Alyssabird

@Kronosking said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Go watch the video of asura versus chakravartin instead of posting pointless fuckin pictures that don't mean shit you retard!!!!!!!!!!!

lool, calm down child.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@WhitePowerKKK: Er.. Some things I'm unsure of. First. Where does beyonder come in, when battle is of da odin vs asura?

Second, Why are you telling me all this? I am saying Asura wins already..

Third, why are you using all capitals and Bolds? I was saying it's hurting my eyes.

SuperSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By SuperSaiyaJin

@Z3RO180: Yea. I believe I gave him a very good logical statement about Asura in my reply. But even he said he did read it. All he got out of it was me calling him a troll. Which was all he was doing. And then he flagged. Again, he just wanted to troll. His photo is misleading.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By WarBlade539

This is a pretty good Battle. Remove the Destroyer armor and we have ourselves a pretty good fight. Could go either way.

Avatar image for astartes_command
astartes_command

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WhitePowerKKK: I'm no fanboy, but the reason asura goes berserk is because he loses total control over his wrath (hence the name of the form). If you had played the game and got the DLC (I seriously don't think you got either) the reason he goes to his destructor form is because of a reactor in his chest keeping all of his control over his wrath in check while bringing his energy to berserker form levels. And please shut up.

On another note, to try to end the discussion completely, at the end of the DLC, he disappears after chakravartin's death, and so I don't think he will return in another game, though another wiki said it was possible he could be in street fighter for limited amounts of time, and severely limited on powers.