Asura (asura's wrath) vs DBZ universe & Bleach universe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By dewboy01

all fates in the balance!

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mortein

I think entire DBZ universe could defeat Asura, Bleach is non factor

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Mortein said:

I think entire DBZ universe could defeat Asura, Bleach is non factor

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku beats Asura. Everyone sits and watches the epic battle.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ximpossibrux

@RedLanternSuperman said:

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By coolguyr99

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@coolguyr99 said:

DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DoorstepDude

Asuras Destructor form surely isn't going to be easy for anyone from these verses. I dont know if he would be fast enough tho. Dont think so. Speed is a deciding factor here imo. Can't really make a decision here

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

@DoorstepDude said:

Asuras Destructor form surely isn't going to be easy for anyone from these verses. I dont know if he would be fast enough tho. Dont think so. Speed is a deciding factor here imo. Can't really make a decision here

The problem is he couldn't tag SSJ3 Goku, and DBZ has shown they can give Ki to each other to booster their strengths, speed and destructive power.

Everyone in DBZ powering up to the max and giving all their KI to Goku, then unleashing that in a Dragon Fist would bring Asura down.

DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DoorstepDude

I'm still not fully convinced. I know that Goku is many times faster than Asura and he might now even be able to tag him but Asura's final form kinda seemed to be on another, much higher level compared to DBZ or Bleach.

stastny1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By stastny1986

one thing to take into account any one of the dbz warriors can die if thrown to the sun When Asura reaches Destroyer mode he easily withstands multiple exploding suns being thrown at him. Asura is at the very least is much more durable and tougher than Goku or any other Z fighter.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghost_rider1

Asura isn't beating a SSJ4 goku.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By PlasticBag

Asura kills most of the Bleach Universe :p then gets annihilated by the DBZ Universe.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ximpossibrux

Goku takes energy from both universe and absorbs it then beats Asuras face in

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kingkronos

Destructor form wins.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By agentxx

@kingkronos said:

Destructor form wins.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Abirzenith

I dunno if Goku doesn't hold back , you know gets bloodlusted mode he could beat asura, Lets face it Broly destroyed a solar system and Goku's SSJ4 mode is probably stronger then Broly so if goku hits asura with everything hes got he would die,. Also judging by their feats Goku is much faster , and has more powers in his abilities. and adding the entire dbz universe is just overkill 

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Laurcus

@stastny1986 said:

one thing to take into account any one of the dbz warriors can die if thrown to the sun When Asura reaches Destroyer mode he easily withstands multiple exploding suns being thrown at him. Asura is at the very least is much more durable and tougher than Goku or any other Z fighter.

No DBZ character has ever been killed by being thrown into the sun. You are likely confused, thinking that Cooler, Broly, and Baby were killed like that. They weren't. They were killed by the giant kamehameha waves hitting them in the face. The sun was just the anvil, the kamehameha was the hammer.

Anywho, Broly busts a galaxy. DBZ characters have durability roughly equivalent to their destructive capabilities. Broly is an ant compared to SS3 Goku during the Buu saga. Base form Goku after the Buu saga time skip was able to keep up with Uub, who, from what we know, was basically just an unrefined Kid Buu. It's not a stretch to say that SS3 Goku after the time skip is roughly 400 times stronger than Kid Buu.

And this doesn't take into account Vegito. Since the entire DBZ universe was specified, that means we can bring out the big guns. And since fusion via the earrings is x*y instead of x+y, that doesn't bode well for Asura. Goku multiplied by Vegeta = dead everything.

Though really, it gets even more stupid than that. Once again, since the entire DBZ universe was specified, not just any individual character or point in the timeline, we can also get into impossible crap that never happened. Like, for example, Super Buu fused with post time skip SS3 Goku. Also, why not wish for immortality with the Dragon Balls?

If we're allowing GT into this farce, why not go full retard and fuse SS4 Goku with Omega Shenron using the fusion earrings, or better yet, SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron. Not sure if fused beings can be fused, but that's definitely something I would try. And then have that being wish for immortality with the Black Star Dragon Balls. I'm pretty sure that's enough power to jump right out of my imagination and destroy the real world.

To get a little creative, we could just have Soi Fon use her Shikai and have Goku pick her up and fly her fist into Asura twice.

Not that I don't think SS3 Goku can solo, I'm just having fun.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

Depending on the forms, cause Asura could be stomped as easily as he could stomp

DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DoorstepDude

@Abirzenith:

A solar system buster is kind of... nothing to Asura's Destructor form.

Asura in last form when he fought Chakravartim -the last boss in his final form- definately wins this.

The DLC episode where they fought showed that they are on a entirely different level, even though it's not possible to say on which exactly. A possibility would be universal level. Might be very likely in my opinion.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By niBBit

1 guy vs an entire universe is stupid. There are many possible outcomes. How in the world can Asura hold the entire DBZ universe at bay with characters like Gogeta/Vegito/Majin Buu in the mix? The entire DBZ universe has to much powers for Asura to content with, from paralyzing attacks to Spirit Bombs to absorbsions and whatnot. How can one possible figure this battle out? Do you think the DBZ universe is gonna attack Asura blindly head on when they see he can pack a punch? no they will figure a plan to get to him. Are they gonna resort to just only energy attacks and not paralyzing attacks like Bojacks henchman did or all the Kai's or other magic attacks? Are they all gonna line up so that Asura can one shot them or are they gonna move and swarm him from all sides sinse they are like 100+ characters in this battle.

Some people here are saying that Asura will have to put an effort into beating/tagging Goku SSJ3...hahaha if thats the case Mystic Gohan/Vegito/Gogeta/Janemba/Hirudegarn/Gotenks SSJ3 will make short work of him. Asura is not beating an entire universe with an plendora of characters who can bust planets in there spare time.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By RIKR2

@XImpossibruX said:

@DoorstepDude said:

The problem is he couldn't tag SSJ3 Goku, and DBZ has shown they can give Ki to each other to booster their strengths, speed and destructive power.

Everyone in DBZ powering up to the max and giving all their KI to Goku, then unleashing that in a Dragon Fist would bring Asura down.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212

@niBBit said:

1 guy vs an entire universe is stupid. There are many possible outcomes. How in the world can Asura hold the entire DBZ universe at bay with characters like Gogeta/Vegito/Majin Buu in the mix? The entire DBZ universe has to much powers for Asura to content with, from paralyzing attacks to Spirit Bombs to absorbsions and whatnot. How can one possible figure this battle out? Do you think the DBZ universe is gonna attack Asura blindly head on when they see he can pack a punch? no they will figure a plan to get to him. Are they gonna resort to just only energy attacks and not paralyzing attacks like Bojacks henchman did or all the Kai's or other magic attacks? Are they all gonna line up so that Asura can one shot them or are they gonna move and swarm him from all sides sinse they are like 100+ characters in this battle.

Some people here are saying that Asura will have to put an effort into beating/tagging Goku SSJ3...hahaha if thats the case Mystic Gohan/Vegito/Gogeta/Janemba/Hirudegarn/Gotenks SSJ3 will make short work of him. Asura is not beating an entire universe with an plendora of characters who can bust planets in there spare time.

Because Destructor form was literally larger than galaxies and I think he was using them as weapons as well

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@kingkronos said:

Destructor form wins.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SirMethos

@Laurcus: No, Broly does not "bust a galaxy". There is absolutely no proof to support the claim that he is a galaxy buster, and far to much that shows that he isn't.

I completely agree that the DBZ universe wins relatively easily here. But that doesn't excuse making ridiculous, baseless claims.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Laurcus

@SirMethos said:

@Laurcus: No, Broly does not "bust a galaxy". There is absolutely no proof to support the claim that he is a galaxy buster, and far to much that shows that he isn't.

I completely agree that the DBZ universe wins relatively easily here. But that doesn't excuse making ridiculous, baseless claims.

It. Bloody. Shows. It.

And what "proof" is there that he can't? If you say it's because all of his full power attacks don't bust galaxies imma take away your DBZ card. Power and mass are not mutually dependent in DBZ. That's why SS3 Goku's energy blasts cause small craters while energy blasts from people millions of times weaker than him can blow up moons and planets.

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PokemonDefender

@SirMethos said:

Are you special?

The video shows in clear proof that Broly destroyed a galaxy.

Seriously King Kai wouldn't of said "It's all gone" if Broly did it over period of time, no he busted it in 1 blast, thats why King Kai is startled and worried.

If He was blowing up planets and sun's over years then it wouldn't make sense.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SirMethos

@Laurcus: @PokemonDefender:

1. What King Kai says in the original japanese is that it's "being attacked", not "it's gone".

2. If you actually look at the video, you can see the galaxy moving while it's disappearing. Do you have any idea how long it takes for a galaxy to visibly move? Unless Broly is literally millions of years old, he isn't the one that caused it to disappear like that.

3. When Goku actually arrives there, there are plenty of planets and stars around, showing that the galaxy has not been completely destroyed. Goku uses Instant Transmission to travel through the galaxy, showing several star systems/planets still existing. Obviously it's not the entire galaxy that has been destroyed. Once again proof that Broly =/= Galaxy-buster.

4. It's established in flashbacks, that Broly has been attacking the galaxy/destroying planets, since he was a kid. I.e. not an instant "galaxy-bust".

To summarize:

1. In the video, see the galaxy disappearing a little at a time(notice the movement of the galaxy, from the time it starts 'dissolving' until the time that it's actually gone). I.e. not an instant Galaxy-bust, as you claim.

2. There are still plenty of star systems/planets left, when Goku travels in that galaxy. So, Galaxy was not "busted".

3. Flashbacks show Broly working his way through the galaxy, destroying planets, from when he was a kid.

Bottom line: There is absolutely no proof for the claim that Broly is a galaxy-buster. And plenty of things that shows he isn't.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Shikarenji

Gogeta solos

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By Mercy_

@PokemonDefender said:

Are you special?

Not necessary at all. If you can't debate respectfully, then refrain from debating.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@niBBit said:

Asura is not beating an entire universe with an plendora of characters who can bust planets in there spare time.

this.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura could easily kill Buu & Piccolo if he proceeeds to his next form!

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@coolguyr99 said:

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone in the Buu saga factually stomps asuras entire verse. This is a mismatch.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now , how strong is Asura ?

Is this the one in the game ?

From what i remember of him from the game , he is about mid DBZ tier , so the likes of SK woud just blink him away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he solos Bleach, dunno where he stops at in DBZ bc I don't remember much.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura is a multiplanetay being

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: No lol he's at minimum multi star level

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banasura: well then cool I guess glad he is on star level

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

From what i remember of him from the game , he is about mid DBZ tier , so the likes of SK woud just blink him away.

Feats of SK "blinking" someone at DBZ mid tier level? Because last time i checked first form of Frieza casually oneshots entire Bleach verse.