• 58 results
#1 Edited by xlab3000 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

• Morals on
  • PIS off

Round 2

• Morals off(bloodlusted)
  • CIS and PIS off

this is Pre-Crisis Superman and Odinforce Thor. the fight takes place in space. who wins?

#2 Edited by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#3 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Pointless. PC-Supes was notoriously weak to magic. Something Darsh possesses in abundance. Dispel Bound and Asura's infinitely increasing might gives them a win without much effort.

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic spite match.

#5 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Superman is always debated, but when they are on the same team, they would be a force to be reckoned with.

#6 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Superman is always debated, but when they are on the same team, they would be a force to be reckoned with.

Dark Schneider in his Birthday Suit is a force to be reckoned with. These two don't measure up.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura and Dark Schneider wins... I really wish you people would stop making Anime vs Comic battles because they usually turn into flaming wars where people start calling each other names and cause problems and a whole bunch of scans and images are used slowing down the loading of the page.

#8 Posted by xlab3000 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@king_saturn: I thought this would be a close match

It's not about that though... it's the principle of what occurs out of these battles... even if logically the battles are close. Someone always blows it out of proportion and try to say "It's a Stomp in favor of Insert Character" and then the sh!t hits the fan.

#10 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: I never said that they would win did i? i stated that it is good to see these two put together on a team instead of pitted against each other. They do make a very powerful team.

#11 Posted by xlab3000 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

You can say that about any two people. But it's like seeing the same BS with the team of bricks vs. Thanos debates. And they are characters used far too often in debates to be even remotely interesting.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

You can say that about any two people. But it's like seeing the same BS with the team of bricks vs. Thanos debates. And they are characters used far too often in debates to be even remotely interesting.

Okay, so here is the One Million Dollar Question. If you notice this trend... then why don't You make any Battles ? How come we don't see your efforts to create threads to generate more interest to the forums then instead of just posting in battles you feel are one sided ?

#14 Edited by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so here is the One Million Dollar Question. If you notice this trend... then why don't You make any Battles ? How come we don't see your efforts to create threads to generate more interest to the forums then instead of just posting in battles you feel are one sided ?

I've posted several actually. Did one today between Galactic Empire and a Gundam series, w/o Force Users and Newtypes (psychics). I did one with Machiko Noguchi and a T-800 in the ruins of Las Vegas from RE Extinction with zombies. Much more of an equal fight than what other people were doin.

I just don't feel like doing one every single day and then bumping the hell out of them like I see some people do.

#15 Edited by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@king_saturn said:

I've posted several actually. Did one today between Galactic Empire and a Gundam series, w/o Force Users and Newtypes (psychics). I did one with Machiko Noguchi and a T-800 in the ruins of Las Vegas from RE Extinction with zombies. Much more of an equal fight than what other people were doin.

I just don't feel like doing one every single day and then bumping the hell out of them like I see some people do.

well you make have to bump them... otherwise they will get lost.

#16 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

well you make have to bump them... otherwise they will get lost.

I generally wait a day or two, and only bump them once or twice. If there is no interest then there is no point in trying to put them on the front page. And I've seen far too many year+ old threads being bumped back for no reason. And I have seen "some" people who will bump half a dozen of their own threads at once and I can tell you it is quite annoying.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (11762 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wrecks.

#18 Posted by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio

you know what is sad though ? only a battle like this can get responses... so I am almost tempted to retract my earlier statement just because I know these battles create dialogue.

#20 Posted by omegablast452 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a bigger stomp than Galactus v.s DBZ verse

yeah, that's how bad team asura stomps team comic.

#21 Posted by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

mantra asura stomps PC supes and thor with the odin force? am i missing something here?

#22 Edited by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio

instead of making a battle I will ask you this... do you think this anime team can beat Classic Molecule Man and The Spectre ?

#23 Posted by NeonGameWave (11762 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Based on the fact that Asura alone is probably above galaxy busting level, he defeated the God of Death of his universe with sheer force alone. Chakravartin who is the primary force of the Asura Wrath`s universe destroyed, planets and stars in his base form in his final form he created a dimension or realm for him and Asura to fight in, Asura defeated him with not that much trouble. Dark Schneider is insanely powerful he can manipulate different forms of magic and he has Dispel Bound and he is galaxy level as well.

Loading Video...

#24 Posted by xlab3000 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: another person with common sense. no offence King Saturn

#25 Posted by King Saturn (219162 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Based on the fact that Asura alone is probably above galaxy busting level, he defeated the God of Death of his universe with sheer force alone. Chakravartin who is the primary force of the Asura Wrath`s universe destroyed, planets and stars in his base form in his final form he created a dimension or realm for him and Asura to fight in, Asura defeated him with not that much trouble. Dark Schneider is insanely powerful he can manipulate different forms of magic and he has Dispel Bound and he is galaxy level as well.

Loading Video...

the image OP inserted is of mantra asura not destructor form, and even in destructor asura wasn't able to bust galaxies, but that's beside the point.

and odin force can deal with dark schneider, though im not expert on him tbh

#27 Edited by NeonGameWave (11762 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: But no where in the OP does it say Asura cannot become Asura the Destructor. He should be close to that level at least but Dark Schneider is insanely powerful, he has a huge arsenal of magical abilities and has the power to destroy galaxies. This respect thread can give you a good idea of what he is capable of.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=460211&pagenumber=2

#28 Edited by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: But no where in the OP does it say Asura cannot become Asura the Destructor. He should be close to that level at least but Dark Schneider is insanely powerful, he has a huge arsenal of magical abilities and has the power to destroy galaxies. This respect thread can give you a good idea of what he is capable of.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=460211&pagenumber=2

thanks for the link, ill look it up.

#29 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

The images mean nothing and that is of 6-armed Vajra Asura. It makes no difference since his extra Mantra arms against "The Creator" Chakravartin were destroyed with a touch, and Asura was still increasing his power while fighting and pulled out a win.

Dispel Bound bans all forms of attack with auto-regenerating force fields and Darsh has an ability called "Magical Unpacker" that allows him to download all of the spells/abilities of a mystical object or item. That means he can gain all the powers and properties of Mjolnir at any time. It's how Darsh learned "Giras Iran" from a magic ring.

#30 Edited by NeonGameWave (11762 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Schneider could probably solo. First, Dark Schneider is a magician and Superman is weak to magic, so you pretty much know how that would end.

Second, there's literally nothing that Odin Force Thor could do to Dark Schneider. When Dark Schneider was fighting Fallen Uriel it was pretty much acknowledged that Uriel was a galactic level threat. Then Fallen Uriel got a power up that made him 130x more powerful. Dark Schneider took a full force attack from Fallen Uriel and he wasn't even KO'd. In fact, during the fight between Dark Schneider and Fallen Uriel they basically destroyed a supermassive black hole the equivalent of 50 million solar masses (that's 50 million times the mass of the sun) as a side effect of their fight.

Third, Dark Schneider has the most hax durability I've ever seen. He has something called Eternal Atoms. Basically, Dark Schneider exists on 3 separate planes of existence: the astral plane, the physical plane, and the spirit plane. Each "body" in each plane (or dimension) is made up of Eternal Atoms. In order to kill DS you have to destroy ALL his Eternal Atoms at once. If even 1 Eternal Atom is not destroyed he can regenerate his spirit, soul, and physical body. So, let's say you completely destroy his spirit and his soul but 1 atom remains of his physical body, he can regenerate his spirit, soul, and physical body completely.

Also, DS has something called Dispel Bound. This is basically a form of magic that nullifies any attack within a certain area. They're essentially magical shields. And there are millions upon millions of them and they're all self-regenerating. Let's say you want to stop time while fighting DS, dispel bound will stop it. Let's say you want to manipulate matter and/or energy against DS, dispel bound will stop it. Dispel Bound stops basically any form of attack you can imagine: telepathy, elemental manipulation, reality warping, etc.

And to top it all off, Dark Schneider has ridiculously hax attack spells like Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, or Bloodstone. Judas Priest attacks a person's Eternal Atoms directly. It basically erases you existence. Black Sabbath places a spellbound (a magical prison) around a certain area and all the matter inside the spellbound undergoes nuclear fission, which reaches several hundred million degrees, then if anything is left it's BFR'd into another dimension. Bloodstone creates a cursed space where any damage DS takes his opponent also suffers.

#32 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Side note: Eternal atoms on Spirit, Physical and Mental plane (not specifically astral since that is often confused with a Spiritual realm as well). And Bloodstone doesn't just cause the opponent to suffer the same damage, but several times worse. So any attack on Darsh gets multiplied and reflected back against the one who injured him.

And while Dispel Bound can stop just about anything, it can be breached with enough force in multiple attacks. The problem is you have to break through it again and again each time because it self-regenerates. And even if you do manage to injure Darsh, he has massive regenerative abilities.

Last thing, what they kept breaking during battle wasn't the Super Massive Black Hole, it was the Seal God had places on the gateway between the physical plane and Hell, and it takes the equivalent force of the Big Bang to breach it. Darsh and Fallen Uriel's clashing powers had generated that effect and shattered reality, shifting their battle between Hell and the Earth several times.

Abigail had to use the full unrestricted spirit power of King Crimson Glory in order to breach the seal for an instant in an attempt to release Dark Schneider, and instead it was Lucifer's demonic form that had come through that brief breach. Darsh didn't break out on his own until later when he stole the fragments of the Judas Pain from the Demon Kings and used them as the key to breaching the seal, which also released Satan into the universe again.

#33 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Eternal Atoms function on the physical, spiritual, and astral plane. The manga constantly makes a distinction between spirit and soul. IIRC Eternal Atoms aren't on the "mental" plane. Also, Bloodstone doesn't magnify the damage DS takes it just sends back the damage with equal intensity.

And you're right, if you have enough power you can bypass dispel bound; DS actually broke through Fallen Uriel's in their fight.

Also, I remember that it took the energy equivalent of the big bang to break through the seal of Hell that separated Hell from the physical plane, but Hell itself was sealed inside of a super massive black hole. (Although, Satan might have destroyed the Black Abyss when he was released, because he did completely wreck that entire galaxy.)

#34 Edited by dondave (40259 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#35 Posted by reikai (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

The Black Abyss is what they call the blackhole, and it is used in part as the seal to keep them in hell. The Black Abyss reforms even after being "destroyed". And the energy required to bypass it is only generated for an instant by them. If it was continual, they'd destroy the universe.

As with Eternal Atoms, they really just touched on the Holy Trinity with it as "Mind, Body and Soul". Mental/Astral is really the same thing, but it differs from fiction to fiction and Astral often gets mixed with Spiritual. So in some cases it's better to refer to it as a Mental Plane to keep from getting mixed up.

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (27100 posts) - - Show Bio

DS solos. Spite.

#37 Posted by StudentOfJorEl (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 crushes

#38 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very good fight, I think it could do either way though If I had to pick a winner I think team 1.

#39 Posted by SheenLantern (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Team 1 have any answer to Odin Force Thor freezing time and then Silver Age Superman mindraping them?

#40 Posted by adhd_assassin (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Does sa supes have time to sneeze?

#41 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (27100 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one of team 1 solos with a solid majority.. No contest.

#43 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7923 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#44 Posted by flame_saber (49 posts) - - Show Bio

DS alone will murder team 2.Adding Asura is rape.

#45 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Schneider stomps, then kills Asura for being useless

#46 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (27100 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one of the two still solo. Idk why don't they just lock this..

#47 Edited by Fallschirmjager (20347 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Either one of the two still solo. Idk why don't they just lock this..

Mostly because a lot of people don't know anime/manga/video game characters as well as they do Comic ones and think there is room for debate when sometimes, there isn't.

Asura and DS are quite possibly 2 of the strongest video game/anime characters that I know of. Definitely top 10 and maybe top 5. They really only 1 step short of omnipotent / universal reality warpers. Short of that they would wreck everything.

#48 Edited by Albertphytagoras (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Maybe.

#49 Posted by dondave (40259 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC didn't Pre-Crisis Superman once absorb magic to make himself stronger?

#50 Edited by Fallschirmjager (20347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

IIRC didn't Pre-Crisis Superman once absorb magic to make himself stronger?

The scan is Superman absorbing the natural magic of the Earth so he can combat the magic of a bad guy (I forgot his name).

He did this, because he had no other way to fight the magic of the other guy directly. It specifically says so in the scan.

This fight is in space, so that's not an option. And DS would 1 shot him before that.

Moreover, DS has the ability to reflect attacks back at someone, stronger than it was originally with his Bloodstone technique. So even if Superman somehow did, he would still die by his own attack.

Thor also dies in 1 shot via Judas Priest, which destroys you on 3 planes of existences on an atomic level. You cease to exist. DS nearly-killed Fallen Uriel (galactic level Demon King) with this in 1 hit (but another Demon King (Beezlebub) released his Augoeidas which powered him up and prolonged the fight temporarily)