Astroboy vs Megaman X

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By iamthewolf88

Both meet in a futuristic distopian cybercity. Both of them recognize the other as a threat, and are set to kill...

Astroboy:

• Strength equivalent to 200,000 horsepower
  • The ability to fly using jets in his legs and arms for rocket speed
  • Amplification of his hearing up to one thousand times
  • Guns deployed from his posterior
  • Invulnerability to most forms of physical injury
  • An electro-heart that can discern people's criminal intentions
  • Bright eye-lamps to assist his vision and X-ray vision
  • Laser guns in his finger tips
  • Laser cannons in his arms
  • An extremely accurate electronic brain

Megaman X

Broad-range Eye Camera: See several times better than a human can see.

• Ultra-sensitive Voice Recognition System: Can hear ultra-sonic waves.
  • Accumulative Energy Generation Device: Stores solar energy. Can generate the necessary energy which fits in X's power.
  • Ultra-Compact Fuel Tank: A large quantity of (Micro-Fusion) fuel is stored in the ultra-compact tank, in order for X to be active at some kind of place such as underground, underwater, becoming a power source when the solar energy ran out.
  • Central Control System: X's 2nd "brain" which controls the exact movements of the whole body.
  • X-Buster, X's most powerful weapon. Converts the solar energy to set out a high powered beam.
  • Energy Amplification Device: Amplify the energy, to release a more powerful shot.
  • Variable Weapon System: Can use special weapons, by inserting the boss's special weapon chip.
  • Full Auto Balancer (Gyroscopic Stabilization System): Can land cleanly in any area, from any kind of state.
  • Emergency Acceleration System (Optional): Accelerate in a blink of an eye, can run (dash) at enormous speed.

Who wins and why?

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iamthewolf88

Anybody? huh... none? all right. haha

spacerodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By spacerodan

Not your fault bro. The topic is good but I assume like myself most just don't really know astros abilities very well, thus making a debate hard.

It probably comes down to whether or not X has all upgrades or not. Ultimate Armor X will Nova Strike him to infinity and back or so I assume, but again I am simply not as familiar with Astro.

Assumeing normal X and going by what little I know, I give it to X, 6 or 7 times out of 10.

Again, a good one, but Astro isn't as well known powerwise. Namewise hell yes the robokid is famous but... eh.

Again my vote goes to X, but if anyone else out there knows more, I'm all ears (actually I only have two but...)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Megaman X.

spacerodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spacerodan

Thats two votes for X so far...

anyone else? what do you think personally iamthewolf88?

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iamthewolf88

I think X could take it with all his power-ups... he's gathered 100's of abilities from his enemies over the years. But it would still be close, because Astro Boy has the speed and super strength advantage. Assuming X could ever hit Astro Boy with the X Buster. I would just like to watch it play out on screen .

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By saiyan_earthling

X

spacerodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spacerodan

Sounds like X has it unless someone can debate for astro.

Great fight but I vote for, and root for, Megaman X

BTW how is Astro defensively, X can tank quite a bit after all

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I'd say X as well. Astro is ridiculously power, but X is seemingly infinitely upgradeable. With a single touch or download, he'll know Astro in and out, get his abilities, and go through him.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iamthewolf88

@onilordasmodeus said:

I'd say X as well. Astro is ridiculously power, but X is seemingly infinitely upgradeable. With a single touch or download, he'll know Astro in and out, get his abilities, and go through him.

I agree that Astro Boy is ridiculously powerful (for a robot/android), can current X gather the abilities of an opponent he hasn't killed?

Acrosurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Acrosurge

This thread looks like it could use more information. X takes this battle pretty simply based on his durability and firepower, though Astro Boy has him beat in sheer physical strength. Historically, Astro has been thought to have 100,000 horsepower strength (not 200,000) though one source suggests 1,000,000 horsepower strength. Judging by feats, I think the 100,000 hp historic figure might be the accurate one. By comparison, the original Mega Man possessed 1500 horsepower strength at his inception and X is many times more advanced, however there isn't really a rationale from the games to suggest that X's lifting or punching strength is the equivalent of Astro's, so I doubt X would be winning a fist fight with the boy android.

On the other hand, Astro doesn't soak damage anywhere near as well as X does. What was missing above was the inclusion of X's "Titanium X" body skin and skeletal system, which allow him to reduce physical, ballistic, and directed energy impact damage by 93%. In other threads I've posted X's feats of surviving a multi-kiloton nuclear explosions without a scratch as well as falling hundreds (perhaps thousands) of feet without injury.

Then you have energy output. Astro has offensive weaponry, but his more powerful attacks leave his energies exhausted. X does not have this problem. He can continue to fire his X-Buster and Charge Shots perpetually, even call upon his X Drive (a manifestation of his limitless potential) for even more power if necessary. X's predecessor, Mega Man was able to destroy boulders with his Mega Buster blasts and punch through steel plate. One uncharged shot could put a 5 foot diameter hole through solid rock. X's Buster is many times more powerful and able to vaporize armored crates, shatter security doors, and tunnel easily through bedrock.

In speed, I think both androids are equal. Astro has an advantage in mobility, since he can fly, while X holds an advantage in straight up agility, since his Dash Accelerator allows him to reach maximum speed almost instantly and allows for rapid changes in direction with no loss of speed.

While it isn't a big deal in this battle, both X2 and X:Command Mission show that X possesses radar that allows him to located enemies and items. His primary sensor active sensor field covers the area before his eyes in a wide angle. He also sends out a 360 radar pulse every couple seconds and can link up with satellites scans of the area for more information regarding terrain and building structures.

Last, but not least, we must consider experience. Astro Boy has been defending the earth for a while, but in his own continuity, this would be less than two decades. X winds up fighting an uncountable number of powerful war machines and leading other Hunters in battle for over a century. I think it safe to assume that X's battle skills would be superior to Astro's, given his experience.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Hyperlight

@Acrosurge said:

This thread looks like it could use more information. X takes this battle pretty simply based on his durability and firepower, though Astro Boy has him beat in sheer physical strength. Historically, Astro has been thought to have 100,000 horsepower strength (not 200,000) though one source suggests 1,000,000 horsepower strength. Judging by feats, I think the 100,000 hp historic figure might be the accurate one. By comparison, the original Mega Man possessed 1500 horsepower strength at his inception and X is many times more advanced, however there isn't really a rationale from the games to suggest that X's lifting or punching strength is the equivalent of Astro's, so I doubt X would be winning a fist fight with the boy android.

On the other hand, Astro doesn't soak damage anywhere near as well as X does. What was missing above was the inclusion of X's "Titanium X" body skin and skeletal system, which allow him to reduce physical, ballistic, and directed energy impact damage by 93%. In other threads I've posted X's feats of surviving a multi-kiloton nuclear explosions without a scratch as well as falling hundreds (perhaps thousands) of feet without injury.

Then you have energy output. Astro has offensive weaponry, but his more powerful attacks leave his energies exhausted. X does not have this problem. He can continue to fire his X-Buster and Charge Shots perpetually, even call upon his X Drive (a manifestation of his limitless potential) for even more power if necessary. X's predecessor, Mega Man was able to destroy boulders with his Mega Buster blasts and punch through steel plate. One uncharged shot could put a 5 foot diameter hole through solid rock. X's Buster is many times more powerful and able to vaporize armored crates, shatter security doors, and tunnel easily through bedrock.

In speed, I think both androids are equal. Astro has an advantage in mobility, since he can fly, while X holds an advantage in straight up agility, since his Dash Accelerator allows him to reach maximum speed almost instantly and allows for rapid changes in direction with no loss of speed.

While it isn't a big deal in this battle, both X2 and X:Command Mission show that X possesses radar that allows him to located enemies and items. His primary sensor active sensor field covers the area before his eyes in a wide angle. He also sends out a 360 radar pulse every couple seconds and can link up with satellites scans of the area for more information regarding terrain and building structures.

Last, but not least, we must consider experience. Astro Boy has been defending the earth for a while, but in his own continuity, this would be less than two decades. X winds up fighting an uncountable number of powerful war machines and leading other Hunters in battle for over a century. I think it safe to assume that X's battle skills would be superior to Astro's, given his experience.

everything here is dope.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jeanroygrant said:

Megaman X.

Avatar image for optic_vaporwave
Optic_Vaporwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Takes this one.

X is far superior to Mega Man.

And Even Mega Man could give Astro a fight.

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X In A Ease.SIGMA JUST WON't LEARN TO DIE!!!

Smashgunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Smashgunner

Megaman's greatest feat of strength is holding up 60000 tons. X is MUCH stronger than that. Astroboy's greatest feat is holding 100,000 tons. I don't know much about Astro other than that and he can loop the earth in 2 seconds which clocks in at 45,000,000 MPH.

so ima just list X's feats.

*Beat the General (literal name) who tanked a planet busting attack while severely damaged.

*Is faster than light (proven, can't remember where, It was in a manga)

*beat Lumine who is at minimum planet level

*Technically has infinite power, not right now though -_-

*beat maverick zero (not canon but a bad ending so it still counts) maverick zero is stronger than normal zero who is equal to X.

*Learned the hadoken and the shryuken, both one shot mavericks that are able to put up a fight against X.

Truthfully I think X stomps. but I could be wrong and astroboy could be the most powerful thing ever. X is faster though. i can safely say that.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Astroboy stomps