Both meet in a futuristic distopian cybercity. Both of them recognize the other as a threat, and are set to kill...
- Strength equivalent to 200,000 horsepower
- The ability to fly using jets in his legs and arms for rocket speed
- Amplification of his hearing up to one thousand times
- Guns deployed from his posterior
- Invulnerability to most forms of physical injury
- An electro-heart that can discern people's criminal intentions
- Bright eye-lamps to assist his vision and X-ray vision
- Laser guns in his finger tips
- Laser cannons in his arms
- An extremely accurate electronic brain
Broad-range Eye Camera: See several times better than a human can see.
- Ultra-sensitive Voice Recognition System: Can hear ultra-sonic waves.
- Accumulative Energy Generation Device: Stores solar energy. Can generate the necessary energy which fits in X's power.
- Ultra-Compact Fuel Tank: A large quantity of (Micro-Fusion) fuel is stored in the ultra-compact tank, in order for X to be active at some kind of place such as underground, underwater, becoming a power source when the solar energy ran out.
- Central Control System: X's 2nd "brain" which controls the exact movements of the whole body.
- X-Buster, X's most powerful weapon. Converts the solar energy to set out a high powered beam.
- Energy Amplification Device: Amplify the energy, to release a more powerful shot.
- Variable Weapon System: Can use special weapons, by inserting the boss's special weapon chip.
- Full Auto Balancer (Gyroscopic Stabilization System): Can land cleanly in any area, from any kind of state.
- Emergency Acceleration System (Optional): Accelerate in a blink of an eye, can run (dash) at enormous speed.
Who wins and why?