Astro Boy vs Iron Man

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Assman

Astro Boy and Iron Man go head to head in the middle of New York. Who comes out a winner? 

vs 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I'm pretty sure Tony could pull a win, does he have prep or is this a random encounter?

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Assman

Random, no knowledge of each other or capabilities.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Iron Man could probably hack into Astro's tech

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Hm, I actually thought about this fight to tell you the truth. Could Tony perhaps hack into Astro Boys sophisticated robotic mind? That and if he can shoot off one of Astro's limbs then he might have a better chance, as he needs more then just his feet to navigate properly. Or so it is stated.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Assman
@OmegaDynasty said:
"Hm, I actually thought about this fight to tell you the truth. Could Tony perhaps hack into Astro Boys sophisticated robotic mind? That and if he can shoot off one of Astro's limbs then he might have a better chance, as he needs both to navigate properly. Or so it is stated. "

Anythings possible, I guess, but, Astro would have to be standing still waiting for Tony to make a move ;-)  I think they're both gonna be busy trying to bury each other for Tony to be casually trying to get into Astro Boy's tech.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Well Astroboy has machine gun implanted in his ass cheeks.

So he wins the  lol factor.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Assman
@OmegaDynasty said:
"

Well Astroboy has machine gun implanted in his ass cheeks.

So he wins the  lol factor.

"

I believe he's got weapons in places Tony may not wanna know about ;-)  I know in the recent movie, he was doing some Superman type stuff, like digging through the earth and out a volcano! He's quite powerfull with weapons to boot.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Alright for random encounter I give it to Astro Boy for powerful weapons in the strange places, and strength feats as you mentioned.

I give the fight to Iron Man if this was prep, as he would find some way to hack Astro's mind and possibly shut him down.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Assman
@OmegaDynasty said:
"

Alright for random encounter I give it to Astro Boy for powerful weapons in the strange places, and strength feats as you mentioned.

I give the fight to Iron Man if this was prep, as he would find some way to hack Astro's mind and possibly shut him down.

"

but what if it was prep both ways? It's obvious if Tony had one sided prep if he knew everything he needed to about Astro comming into the fight, but what if Astro also knew all about Tony and his genius level intelect with gadgets and such?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@Assman said:

"@OmegaDynasty said:
"

"
but what if it was prep both ways? It's obvious if Tony had one sided prep if he knew everything he needed to about Astro comming into the fight, but what if Astro also knew all about Tony and his genius level intelect with gadgets and such? "

Astro Boy also has a neat little power that allows him to see if people are good or evil. Kinda like how a Green Lanters ring can tell if someone is lying or not. So he would destroy Tony unless this is blood lusted and not taking morals into consideration. As for prep on Astro's side, I'm not sure what he could utilize to stop Stark. More and powerful weapons, I suppose. Manga/Anime characters can get their hands on some pretty neat and outrageously powerful weapons. So I guess I will give it to Astro agaian if he had prep.

mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By mysticboy
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" Iron Man could probably hack into Astro's tech "
I was thinking the same thing
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123

Iron Man wins.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#14  Edited By amazing_webhead

Astro is from the future. He's too advanced for Tony to hack. Plus, for cryin' out loud, the kid is so strong he can tunnel through the Earth just by rapidly punching it!

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

Iron Man...

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers