Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two of Images best Street Levelers battle it out. Will the Werewolf Alpha Dog make Luther his new chew toy? Will the boy become a man and skin this wild beast? Who comes out on top?

• Death or KO
  • Start 100 feet apart.
  • Random Encounter.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cadencev2: Umm what about me :P

Anyway Wolfman for a solid Majority

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I hear.... Wolfman. But I don't know much about either sooooo

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

From what I know of Wolfman..Luther has absolutely no way of putting him down. He tanked hits from Invincible level characters IIRC. He's also at the very least at his level of speed..I see no reason why Wolf-Man would lose.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wolf-Man should take the majority, but Luther Strode can never be counted out. He is not as strong as AWM, but he makes up for it with bursts of speed that I would argue are slightly faster then Wolf-Mans. Wolf-Man is probably all together faster, but in short bursts, Strode can be deadly.

Both have impressive healing factors, but Strodes has been more impressive. Any serious injury to AWM requires him to change back to human, then back to a wolf. This exhausts him, if only briefly, which could prove fatal.

I still think AWM wins, but I just want to make somewhat of a case for Strode.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Wyldsong

I need to learn more about Wolfman (I know some, but not enough), and while tanking hits against Invincible level guys is great and all, how does he fare against cutting damage? Luther can slice with his hands. Or strangulation via intestines?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Im sorry, your a Wolf Man or Luther fan!? I honestly do not recall.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: He's worth checking out if you ever get the chance. He only has a total of 25 issues (not including Invincible crossovers), so it's possible to read his entire run if you put aside some time and money for a few weeks. That's what I did, because I didn't read AWM until his series had been over with for about a month, but I didn't feel like I was breaking the bank too bad when I binge read his whole series.

AWM has had similar injuries where he has had serious internal cut wounds. Nothing as extreme as Strode chocking out the Librarian with his own intestines, but still some pretty nasty wounds. When AWM reverts back to human form, he instantly heals all of his injuries. He can then turn right back to Wolf Form and still not have any sign of injury. This can leave him fatigued if his injuries were severe enough though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Yeah. I am a massive Luther Strode Fan :)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: I will most definitely check it out. I have gotten my hands on a ton of Invincible books, so I may as well get the Wolfman stuff as well. Though I will be delayed a bit, as I am putting together a bunch of Witchblade feats (not a lot of people know anything about it, so I plan on correcting that), and prepping some feats for a Darkness CaV that will be up and running as soon as my opponent finishes up a CaV (so sometime soonish).

Sweet, I will check them out tomorrow. Right now, I need some sleep=)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@cadencev2 said:

@laflux said:

Yeah. I am a massive Luther Strode Fan :)

I will remember that lol.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: I will most definitely check it out. I have gotten my hands on a ton of Invincible books, so I may as well get the Wolfman stuff as well. Though I will be delayed a bit, as I am putting together a bunch of Witchblade feats (not a lot of people know anything about it, so I plan on correcting that), and prepping some feats for a Darkness CaV that will be up and running as soon as my opponent finishes up a CaV (so sometime soonish).

Call me out for the Darkness CaV. He's not used nearly enough on here. Same thing with the Sara Pezini. I'm really looking forward to see what you bring up from her. I've read almost all of the Darkness series now, but I haven't read much from Witchblade other then a few of the crossovers and the top cow events.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wyldsong

@oy_the_billy_bumbler said:

@wyldsong:

Call me out for the Darkness CaV. He's not used nearly enough on here. Same thing with the Sara Pezini. I'm really looking forward to see what you bring up from her. I've read almost all of the Darkness series now, but I haven't read much from Witchblade other then a few of the crossovers and the top cow events.

Try the Witchblade Takeru manga, and the Witchblade Anime. They are both canon to the pre-rebirth Witchblade stuff (both set in the future). The anime you can find most episodes on youtube. The manga can be found in normal color comic format, or in the manga style. Also the main Witchblade series of course is worth a read! Soon as I think of some other stuff, I'll make some more recommendations. Right now, I need coffee...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think wolf man wins without much difficulty honestly. Way better damage out put and much better durability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I think wolf man wins without much difficulty honestly. Way better damage out put and much better durability.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Lol. Thanks for the recommendations. It will probably be a while before I dig into Witchblade, but someday I'll get around to it. I never realized her Anime, and manga was in canon with Top Cow stuff either.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wyldsong

@oy_the_billy_bumbler said:

@wyldsong: Lol. Thanks for the recommendations. It will probably be a while before I dig into Witchblade, but someday I'll get around to it. I never realized her Anime, and manga was in canon with Top Cow stuff either.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&old=1&id=10063

The anime you can start for free, but it and the manga show bearers that have little control over the Witchblade, what it does, and how it affects them. Sara from the main series has far more control over herself. I also want to say there is a website that hosts manga with the Witchblade stuff on it.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Wolf-Man should take this after a really good fight.