Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By m0ntyb0y

My team:

1. Sabretooth (bone skeleton)

2. Deathstroke

3. Smiley the Predator (EU Predator feats HERE)

4. T'Challa (team leader)

5. Venom

Rules:

1. Your team must have 6 members. The extra spot is there because my team has Sabretooth and Venom. The former is arguably above street level because of his regen and the latter is definitely above street level

2. Only DC/Marvel heroes with a sense of morals may be on your team.

Please include the following in your answer:

1. Your team's best strategy to defeat mine

2. Your team's team leader

3. A rough figure for your team's success (i.e. 5/10)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

Prometheus

Spider-Man

Iron Fist

Batman(Leader)

Gorgon

The strategy is Spider-Man goes after Venom logically while Logan goes and beats Victor's ass like a red headed stepchild.Prometheus blinds your team and goes after Slade and whoops the daylights out of him while he one shots Smiley.Iron Fist goes after T'Challa go at it until Danny gets help,if he needs it.Your team loses 8/10 handily

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@reaverlation: @trickyman86: Your team has to be entirely street level even though my team has Venom and Sabretooth. That's why your team has 6 members to my team's 5 members. Duh. Furthermore, Gorgon is not a hero with a sense of morals. Please actually read the OP.

Wolverine (especially adamantium Wolverine), Spider-Man, and Prometheus are not street level.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Scarlet Spider

Steven Rogers Captain America (Obvious team leader is obvious)

Iron Fist

Wolverine

Cyclops

I'll do a brief breakdown of probable matchups, then one for an overall team fight.

1. Wolverine vs Sabretooth: Most obvious one. Logan wins pretty much every time, just like in the comics.
  2. Scarlet Spider vs Venom: Kaine has already tangoed with Flash. He probably won't win, but he'll certainly put up a fight long enough for a teammate to come help him.
  3. Spider-Man vs Black Panther: Realistically, Peter is the only one that's going to beat T'Challa in a straight fight. Spider sense counters teleportation, and helps to mitigate the skill advantage.
  4. Captain America vs Deathstroke: Super soldier vs super soldier. Slade is supposedly weaker than before, so Steve should win handily.
  5. Iron Fist and Cyclops vs Smiley: Smiley is the unknown factor. Scott is a good counter, since he can keep him at a distance being he doesn't know anything about the Predator. Having Danny there, who has enhanced senses and superior fighting skills and of course his iron fist, is pretty much icing on the cake.

Overall, the members on my team have all worked together at some point, while yours have not. Also, Steve is a great tactician, and will be able to break down the fight in a way to give his team the advantage. On top of all that, many of my characters excel at fighting multiple characters. If it came down to it, none of them would be overwhelmed immediately.

I'd give my team 8/10

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y said:

@reaverlation: @trickyman86: Your team has to be entirely street level even though my team has Venom and Sabretooth. That's why your team has 6 members to my 5. Duh. Furthermore, Gorgon is not a hero with a sense of morals. Please actually read the OP.

Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Prometheus are not street level.

They most definitely are. Just like Sabretooth is.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Spider-Man is low level powerhouse. How is Prometheus street level...please explain.

Wolverine's insane regen and durability are way beyond street level. Also in the comics, Victor often toys with Logan, beating him and then sparing him only to do it again later.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y: Low level powerhouse?Peter would get his teeth kicked in by someone like Midnighter.Prometheus is street level just like Iron Fist or Wolverine.

The only time Victor got the upper hand over Logan was against an earlier,less powerful, inexperienced, and unskilled Logan.As of now,Logan has kicked Victor to the curb like fodder.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bluejay4

@reaverlation: One could make an argument for Peter being a low level mid tier.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bluejay4

-Spiderman

-Scarlet Spider

-Ultimate Spidermen(Peter and Miles)

-Spiderman 2099

-Agent Venom

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Spider-Man's top strength, speed, durability feats are well above street level. Saying Prometheus is street level is like saying Iron Man is street level. Prometheus' equipment is above street level.

@trickyman86: If she doesn't get wrecked first by other members of my team...you're assuming she gets isolated with Venom. However, I still think she's a smart choice on your part.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@bluejay4:

A very strong argument...which is why I am a bit surprised you have him on your team

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bluejay4

@m0ntyb0y: Agreed, I don't think people realize how scary(and powerful!) a serious Spiderman is.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y: Because I'm assuming he and his team have morals on.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Spider-Man vs Deathstroke. Peters Spider sense & superior fighting skills/acrobatics/reflexes/strength would give him the massive advantage 9/10.

2 - Shadowcat vs Black Panther. Her ability to phase will just simply shut him down. He won't be able to rely on his suite for defense as she can bypass it 9/10.

3 - Luke Cage vs Sabertooth. His durability & strength would give Sabertooth a hard uphill fight. 7/10

4 - Banshee vs Venom. Massive amounts of sound waves. Banshee can also fly to keep his range. 10/10

5 - Deadpool vs Predator. Deadpool just really can't be killed. He'll stall till his allies can help him dispatch him.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Good point...but I get the feeling people are assuming Spider-Man will go all out against my team. If Spider-Man behaves in character and doesn't enjoy plot armour...I think he might be in considerable danger against my team, who are far more vicious

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bluejay4

@m0ntyb0y: What Pete lacks in ferocity, Kaine and Flash more than make up for. Kaine and Venom will take care of Deathstroke and Brock respectively, the Ultimate Spidermen will dispatch of Smiley, O'Hara will rip into Victor and Peter rocks T'challa.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do u limit it to marvel and dc when u got a predator on your team?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@m0ntyb0y: Which Venom? Brock, Thompson, Gargan, or Fortunato?

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y: Yeah, alright dude whatever u say lol.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I don't get what your complaint is...Smiley is the only exception and he happens to be on my team. is that somehow unfair?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y: Its not unfair, just it really limits creatively, and I'm not complaining im just pointing out something that is rather odd...

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Me

2. Me again

3. Me hopped on cocaine

4. Me naked with marmalade

5. Me With rape face

6. Me obese

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Peters superior fighting skills? No just no.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Capfan85

1. Captain America Steve Rogers 616 (Team leader)

2. Wolverine

3. Iron fist

4. Wolf predator from AvPR

5. Deadpool

6. Punisher

Captain America devises a brilliant strategy as usual, and has multiple back up plans if things do t go the way he wants

Wolverine beats Sabretooth

Iron fist beats Black panther... and can use his healing chi to heal his teammates

Cap beats deathstroke then double teams smiley with Wolf

Wolf and Cap beat smiley

Deadpool and Punisher beat venom

Success rate: 9/10

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap won't beat slade

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip: ya Dude. He's a better h2h fighter because of his physical skills & his spider sense.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Physical skills? No where close. Peter had absolutely no skill until he was bit. Slade was a highly trained special forces member and had mastered numerous martial arts before his super soldier syrum.

Even after his bite he's still isn't close to slades skill. Slade is bats/cap/Shiva level martial artist. Peters like superman. Hes decent but not a master like slade.

And Deathstroke has enhanced reflexes/sense as well. He just doesn't have a stupid name for them.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip: Do you know what Physical means? Way of the spider > any martial art Slade can learn. It's called physical limitations pal. Peter has far fewer than Slade. Just because all of Peters training is as a meta human doesn't diminish his skill. He fights meta humans that are far physically superior to him all the time (Morlun, Venom, Carnage, Cap).

If you think Spider-sense is reflexes you are badly misinformed. It's pre-cognition. Peter can't be surprise attacked & Slade can. Slades brain operates at 90% right? That means he can use prior intel to gauge his opponents movements. He can be blindsided, Peter can't unless it's via major speed blitz (Morlun is fast enough to bi-pass Spider-sense). He has to have intel otherwise he has to learn on the fly. He's never seen the Way of the Spider before. He's being thrown in against an opponent he knows absolutely nothing about. Peter stupid "Spider-sense" would let him make an utter fool of Slade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine. Lady Deathstrike. Spiderman. Spiderwoman. Spidergirl. Iron Fist.

I doubt I need to explain.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: No, skill is determined by knowledge and training which Slade has a vast majority over peter in terms of combat. Way of the spider isn't a cosmic martial art. He made his own but Slades mastered many and which in which in term made his own. That's what happens when people master multiple martial arts. Slades years of training>>>>way of the spider. He's bested some of dcs greatest MAs in h2h multiple times. Peter gets his ass handeded to him by h2h experts in h2h all the time.

Slade has very few limitations as well. He took down the jla and was only defeated when they all teamed up. It took them blitzing to stop him....together. New 52 took out the 300 of lady shivas trained assassins who surprised attacked him, without taking a blow. He's trained before and after meta human giving him more experience then peter. He's stronger then Slade by a bit but that doesn't give him the head in tactics, skill, or experience. Slade has beaten many superhumans as well. Green lantern, flash, bane, lobo, jla etc.

90% doesn't hes only effective in a prior Intel. Slade has beaten many a for without prep. You can't just say is SLades specific upgrade only works in that way. Peter can be easily blindsided he has by Deadpool and task master often. His brain isn't faster or smarter then slades. That's debatable. But Slade has the advantage where it counts in this situation: in combat and tactics with much more experience.

And way of the spider might some effective but Slade still of martial art is mixed and far more vast and perfected. Added to his equipment.

Slade is far more skilled in that peter is in every aspect. Peters only smarter in scientific terms.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: No, skill is determined by knowledge and training which Slade has a vast majority over peter in terms of combat.

No. Skill is determined by the applications & limitations of his knowledge. He may be more trained but is his training more effective? No. Someone can train their whole like in Kung Fu & get wrestled down easily by your average highschool wrestler. Simply knowing inferior arts does not give him an advantage. The way of the Spider is a martial art that only meta humans with pre-cognition & superior physical abilities can do. It is inherently better than Anything Slade could ever learn.

Way of the spider isn't a cosmic martial art.

Never said it was. Your words not mine. I said superior.

He made his own but Slades mastered many and which in which in term made his own.

Still not better than the way of the Spider. All human martial arts are limited by human movements. Peter isn't human.

That's what happens when people master multiple martial arts. Slades years of training>>>>way of the spider. He's bested some of dcs greatest MAs in h2h multiple times. Peter gets his ass handeded to him by h2h experts in h2h all the time.

Slade gets stomped by Peter. DCs best combatants still don't have Pre-cognition with vastly superior reflexes & agility. Spidey has advantages Slade simply can't overcome without weaponry.

Slade has very few limitations as well. He took down the jla and was only defeated when they all teamed up. It took them blitzing to stop him....together. New 52 took out the 300 of lady shivas trained assassins who surprised attacked him, without taking a blow. He's trained before and after meta human giving him more experience then peter. He's stronger then Slade by a bit but that doesn't give him the head in tactics, skill, or experience. Slade has beaten many superhumans as well. Green lantern, flash, bane, lobo, jla etc.

Okay. Now do any of them have pre-cognition? No. Spider-man is a different animal than anything at DC.

90% doesn't hes only effective in a prior Intel. Slade has beaten many a for without prep. You can't just say is SLades specific upgrade only works in that way. Peter can be easily blindsided he has by Deadpool and task master often. His brain isn't faster or smarter then slades. That's debatable. But Slade has the advantage where it counts in this situation: in combat and tactics with much more experience.

Once again. None of them have pre-cognition. You people forget how OP of an ability it can be when he fights people that it doesn't work against (Symbiotes & inheritors due to speed). Slade has no way of figuring it out. Slades tactics would definetly help him beat Peter. But only if he had intel on Spider-sense. He doesn't so he gets stomped while trying to figure out how Spidey is able to dodge him in all situations.

And way of the spider might some effective but Slade still of martial art is mixed and far more vast and perfected. Added to his equipment.

He's studied in martial arts that aren't effective against superhumans. He can't muscle Peter. He can't blitz Peter. He can't trick Peter. What's he going to do?

Slade is far more skilled in that peter is in every aspect. Peters only smarter in scientific terms.

Yet he is completely out classed in terms of unnatural abilities & physical abilities. Don't get me wrong. Slade could give Peter a good fight with intel. But without it he gets stomped. Peters abilities are OP for a street leveler & Slade has no way to work around them. In this situation all Peter needs to do is bide his time for his allies to stomp in their fights. There's no chance of Slade figuring out Peter in the given time.

Shadowcat will destroy BP very quickly. As soon as they engage really.

Power man is going demolish Sabertooth fairly quickly assuming he doesn't tuck his tail & run.

Banshee will just blast Venom for the win. He cut a rock in half with sonic vibrations. Venoms dead.

So regardless of whether you want to debate Spidey vs Deathstroke the rest of my team is going to smash. It won't be a fair fight anyway. IMO Deathstroke & the Predator are going to last the longest. Hows your man going to deal with Luke straight up tossing him like a doll? Banshee shattering his ear drumbs effectively making all his martial knowledge & skill useless cause you can't fight or shoot without balance. Shadowcat could just phase him out of his armor or into some concrete effectively suffocating him. You really don't have an argument dude lol at least one that is relevant to this thread.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xtreme1
  1. Blink (AOA)
  2. Fantomex
  3. Prince of Orphans
  4. Shadowcat
  5. Spider-Man
  6. Wolverine

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: as far as i know, hes omnipotent when bloodlusted

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

@m0ntyb0y: any prep or previous knowledge of opposing team?

If not here is my team.

Leader- Luke Cage- his strength and durability will be enough to KO or distract a heavy hitter and Sabretooth. He is a natural leader and a true street level tank.

Green Arrow- Flame, explosive, and sonic arrows could really hurt the symbiotes.

Punisher-he will play support role with grenades and heavy cover fire. His skill set is priceless in street level combat.

Cassandra Cain- she can taunt DS into a meme fight he has a good chance of losing.

Blade-firepower, swordsmanship, and incredible speed. His healing factor is impressive as well. He could take down Smiley after a hard fought battle. He would have to rely on his speed and healing factor.

Wolverine- I would stick him on Black Panther the whole fight. A good slice in between the weave of BPs suit would be ideal to take down TChalla.

I say my team would heavily rely on firepower from Blade, Green Arrow, and Punisher. Gear would be key in taking down Venom. Your heavy hitters are Black Panther, Venom, and Sabretooth. I would have to target them first. It would be a close bloody battle though. Tie 5/5

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gaztacular

1) Batman. My leader has the brains to figure out how to shut down Sabretooth, Venom, and the Predator and the gadgets to implement that plan. Plus enough martial skill to go one on one with the OP's best.

2) Black Canary. Any street levelers with good enough sonic or fire attacks to go after Venom? Any of them good enough martial artist to stand up to Deathstroke or Black Panther for at least a little while? Dinah Lance FTW!

3) Deadpool. Ready, willing, and able to immediately start pouring on the kind of damage needed to put down Creed or Slade with his killer instinct, enhanced physicals, elite skills, and absurd armory.

4) Luke Cage. Somebody pretty much just immune to all the claws, bullets, blades, and tendrils coming off the other team. Plus strong enough that even Venom would notice.

5) Iron Fist. #4's best buddy and partner and partner and arguable the best pure martial artist on either team.

6) The Punisher. If Arnold could beat the Predator, so can Frank. Also good for keeping any of the other OP guys busy or finally putting down one of their regenerators.

I say my guys take it 7 or 8/10

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular:

Arnold didn't beat Smiley.

Your argument is like saying...if a Predator can kill a human, it can kill Punisher! See how stupid that sounds?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y:

Gorgon

Azreal

Composite Batman (leader)

Agent Zero

Deadshot

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Your wanking Spidey way to much. Skill is still knowledge and experience combined into one. Just because peter made his own doesn't mean its superior. Slade has mastered his for longer and far more then peter ever has his skill surpasses peters by a long shot.

are you seriously trying to argue that Spiderman is superior to the Justice League members they don't have precognition? a Green Lantern alone would stomp Spiderman with a blindfold on. you are way over wanking this character to think that they haven't seen anything like Spiderman before. Spider Man is a way lower tier than anything the Justice League is ever dealt with.

Slades tactics don't require any kind of pre knowledge he can still accumulate things in the middle of battle he's done this before his brain makes time work slower for him it works 90 percent faster than any human brain does and people like Deadpool and taskmaster have beaten Spiderman Spiderman and doesn't have full on precognition he can't see the future you can only estimate what he's going to do just like Slade except for the fact that Slade has way more experience and skill in the matter he's mastered combat as a whole. before he was who he was he was a special forces member who was peter was a pizza delivery boy.

If the way of the spider was so great then how come it hasn't allowed him to beust Captain America iron fist daredevil taskmaster hand to hand combat. peter is superior in strength but not in skill you're a fool to even argue that. Slade would demolish him in h2h.

Slade has the meta human enhancements to match spidermans added to the fact. He has a better equipment better skill. Spidey does not stomp. The only thing he has over Slade is strength.

Ask anyone who is a more skilled fighter and they'll say Deathstroke. Your in denial.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Keehn93

@sirbaronobeefdip said:

@keehn93: Your wanking Spidey way to much. Skill is still knowledge and experience combined into one. Just because peter made his own doesn't mean its superior. Slade has mastered his for longer and far more then peter ever has his skill surpasses peters by a long shot.

You're really one to talk about wanking lol Classic Deathstroke fan. Sure he has. Spider is still superior.

are you seriously trying to argue that Spiderman is superior to the Justice League members they don't have precognition? a Green Lantern alone would stomp Spiderman with a blindfold on. you are way over wanking this character to think that they haven't seen anything like Spiderman before. Spider Man is a way lower tier than anything the Justice League is ever dealt with.

Am I saying he's superior to the justice league? No. I'm saying he's different & that difference makes it next to impossible for DS to beat him.

Slades tactics don't require any kind of pre knowledge he can still accumulate things in the middle of battle he's done this before his brain makes time work slower for him it works 90 percent faster than any human brain does and people like Deadpool and taskmaster have beaten Spiderman Spiderman and doesn't have full on precognition he can't see the future you can only estimate what he's going to do just like Slade except for the fact that Slade has way more experience and skill in the matter he's mastered combat as a whole. before he was who he was he was a special forces member who was peter was a pizza delivery boy.

Hows he going to figure out Spider-man has pre-cognition? Experience doesn't help if you have no experience with the subject. Experience only helps when it's relevant.

If the way of the spider was so great then how come it hasn't allowed him to beust Captain America iron fist daredevil taskmaster hand to hand combat. peter is superior in strength but not in skill you're a fool to even argue that. Slade would demolish him in h2h.

Do you read Spider man comics? Go read the Spider-verse. Go read the one where he trains in the why of the Spider. Spidey is young & ever growing. Unlike DS. His physical abilities will overcome DS.

Slade has the meta human enhancements to match spidermans added to the fact. He has a better equipment better skill. Spidey does not stomp. The only thing he has over Slade is strength.

Yes Spidey does stomp. Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Agility. You're fanboying now dude. Try to at least be realistic.

Ask anyone who is a more skilled fighter and they'll say Deathstroke. Your in denial.

Ask anyone who has beater feats & limitations they'll say Spider-Man. You're* in denial pal.

PS you didn't even responded to my comment entirely. I'm tired of it. You're a fan I get it. If you disagree with my team winning feel free to respond. If not have a nice day.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk

WOLVERINE

sPIDER-mAN

iRON-MAN

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m0ntyb0y: Spiderman is at the high end of street levelers... Your OP clearly states Street levelers....

1. Wolverine he beats creed every time

2. batman (my leader to match wits with tchalla as steve couldn't go toe to to scientifically with tchalla) but bats is taking out smiley with gadgets and smarts...

3. Iron fist ( he is taking out tchalla)

4. Deadshot (bats being the leader he is has him take out deathstroke from a distance)

5. black canary (for venom, her cry would be too much for him)

I don't need a sixth to win..... 9/10 times

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: Dang I thought I would be the only one who thought of Dinah ha....