#1 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4114 posts) - - Show Bio

Altair, Ezio, and Conner vs Ryu Hayabusa, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow

VS

The battleground

They have ninja weapons and no morals

Which side would win?

#2 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

ryu can solos, snake eyes and storm shadow can probably solo too. mismatch

#3 Posted by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja's

#4 Posted by terry2012 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two.

#5 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja are assassins.

#6 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS THIS????!!!! How are the Assassins suppose to deal with any one of them? Do they have their brotherhood and use of their P.O.E?

#7 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Assassins. Eagle vision for the win.

#8 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

WTF IS THIS????!!!! How are the Assassins suppose to deal with any one of them?

By a prayer and a leap of faith.

#9 Edited by xXNinjaAssassin8972Xx (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja's, concluding that Ninja's have far better training than the Assassins...

#10 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion: A prayer to who? Lol, they don't believe in God. A leap of faith to their death? I love the Assassins, but I see no way of winning unless they use their poison blades and Apples.

#11 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

I'll say Assassins. Eagle vision for the win.

dude, do you have any idea who are the guys in team 2? ryu has magical abilities and is much more skilled than all team 1 combined, he can block bullets with his sword coming from multiple directions..........storm shadow defeated a dozen of ninjas, each of whom can probably take on any of team 1 members, he also dodged bullets from 5 platoons with machine guns in an open field while carrying snake eyes (while he was only 18 years old), snake eyes is on par if not superior to snake eyes, he also managed to pawn starscream (the transformer).......but i suppose eagle vision will beat them lol.

#12 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer:

Yeah, I know exactly who they are, and if Ryu gets ninpo then the Assassins should get the apple. The OP said "ninja weapons" only anyway.

The Assassins are just as capable in a fight with overwhelming numbers as the others on team 2. Dodging bullets doesn't impress me the Assassins fight against gun users all the time (except Altair). The only advantage team 2 really has is Ryu since he's fought monsters and demons and such. But again, each of the assassins have done some amazing things, and survived against some amazing odds of their own.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@rolldestroyer:

Yeah, I know exactly who they are, and if Ryu gets ninpo then the Assassins should get the apple. The OP said "ninja weapons" only anyway.

The Assassins are just as capable in a fight with overwhelming numbers as the others on team 2. Dodging bullets doesn't impress me the Assassins fight against gun users all the time (except Altair). The only advantage team 2 really has is Ryu since he's fought monsters and demons and such. But again, each of the assassins have done some amazing things, and survived against some amazing odds of their own.

ive played all the AC games, and i dont see how the assassins are on par with the ninjas, also did i fail to mention that storm shadow and snake eyes have mystical techniques that can mind control? yep, it's called the arashikage mand set, or the sleeping phoenix which can make it look like he is dead, when baroness shot storm shadow (storm shadow just came out of the water after he defeated a couple of sharks that's why he couldnt dodge the bullets, since he was injured) three times at point blank, he used this technique and still survived, also the ear that sees which allows snake eyes and storm shadow to defeat team 1 without even seeing them.

here's storm shadow deflecting bullets with his sword:

here's snake eyes:

snake eyes's speed:

sorry, but i dont see how the assassins have a chance here.

#14 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2635 posts) - - Show Bio
@rolldestroyer:

First off I've got to say it's tough to "prove" anything with a VG character since so much of the character is defined by player imput, but regardless of that limitation their are plenty of instances in the games when either of the assassins were put in situations where they have made well trained and quality enemies look like fools by comparison. I can't post video or anything right now as I'm not at my CPU, but as I said, the assassin's have done many amazing things in their own right.

Of the scans you showed, the most impressive (IMO) was SE deflecting bullets. I can't prove the speed of the assassins against modern guns as...well...you know why. Their best proven atribute to deal with the ninja's proven speed is Eagle Vision, which would allow them to predict movments, and find/create weaknesses.

The "mind control" that you mentioned, I would say is a moot ability when it comes to these guys. There precussor DNA has been shown to allow them to resist mind altering tech, so I'd think it's a safe bet that 'ninja magic' would be off the table to. Chemical weapons would be useful, but if they get them, so do the assassins.

Defeating sharks? Connor takes bears.

I'm still confident that the assassins could hold their own.
#15 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninjas. It's always ninjas.

#16 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja's

#17 Posted by GhostRider2 (3615 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: they can, maybe and if they have the apple they stomp.

#18 Posted by SpidermanWins (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

If Assassins have the guild on command and the fight starts with the Assassins looking for the Ninjas so they have the element of surprise they MIGHT have a chance

Second thought, even then

Maybe if you gave them limited use of the Apple of Eden...

#19 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@rolldestroyer:First off I've got to say it's tough to "prove" anything with a VG character since so much of the character is defined by player imput, but regardless of that limitation their are plenty of instances in the games when either of the assassins were put in situations where they have made well trained and quality enemies look like fools by comparison. I can't post video or anything right now as I'm not at my CPU, but as I said, the assassin's have done many amazing things in their own right.Of the scans you showed, the most impressive (IMO) was SE deflecting bullets. I can't prove the speed of the assassins against modern guns as...well...you know why. Their best proven atribute to deal with the ninja's proven speed is Eagle Vision, which would allow them to predict movments, and find/create weaknesses.The "mind control" that you mentioned, I would say is a moot ability when it comes to these guys. There precussor DNA has been shown to allow them to resist mind altering tech, so I'd think it's a safe bet that 'ninja magic' would be off the table to. Chemical weapons would be useful, but if they get them, so do the assassins.Defeating sharks? Connor takes bears.I'm still confident that the assassins could hold their own.

how is mind control a moot ability? it has worked on snake eyes himself. Storm shadow mind controlled snake eyes:

and the arashikage mind set was brought to ridiculous extends when snake eyes literally mind controlled a whole transformer. so i dont see any reason why it wouldnt work on the assassins.

Also storm shadow can just disappear:

the ear that sees:

LOL if you would reread my statement you'll realize that my emphasis wasn't on storm shadow beating sharks, it was him using the sleeping phoenix to make himself look dead after getting shot 3 times at point plank.

keep in mind that's only snake eyes and storm shadow, if we use Ryu, well that would be a complete mismatch, Ryu has beaten gods for christ's sake, he even defeated vigoor who is the origin of all evil and was at the beginning of the universe.

#20 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2635 posts) - - Show Bio
@rolldestroyer:

Lol! I wasn't taking that Shark thing serious. And my bear comment was just a stupid quip.

The mind control thing is cool, and SS seems pretty strong with it, but like I said, the assassin's (these assassins) are part precursor, and as such, they have a built in resistence to AC style mind control. If you wan't to try and equate AC mind control to SS's mind control, you really can't as AC's is truly on another level.

With one apple, one person can control thousands of minds at a time over vast distances, but the assassins are immune (somewhat) to its affects. Demond literally had every Abstergo employee (who stood against him) kill themselves and didn't break a sweat. Altair and Ezio have stood up against that type of mind control. In ACR, it was shown that everyone in Masyaf was in danger dieing while Altair walked through virtually unscathed. Ezio stood in the middle of the Vatican while everone else was at Rodrigo's mercy through his use of the Staff. AC's mind control, and these assassin's ability to endure it, dwarfs the feats you've shown so far.

You can bring up their "ears that see" technique, and their ability to "dissapear" in front of untrained eyes (and untrained senses), but as atuned and skilled as their senses and abilities are, they do not trump a true sixth sense. These assassins are like mutants in a way; their EV comes from their "more that human" side. With EV they can literally see in the dark, hear heart beats, follow scents in the air, feel peoples emotions, sense a persons intent, predict movements, and whole lot of other things. I have my doubt any of them are getting away scott-free from one of these guys.

And just an FYI. With my ongoing argument I'm not trying to say that the SE and SS are outclassed in terms of skill or anything along those lines. But if you think just because they trained "ninja's", that they have some type of 'one-up' over the assassins, I think you are wrong.

About Ryu...

Yeah he's killed demons and "Gods" with demon/God killing weapons. Yeah, he's uber skilled and a certified "super ninja". But honestly when you get down to it, he's just like SS and SE. He can move really fast and "dissappear", but as far as I know he has to true teleportation (none of them do iirc), or true super speed. The ninja's (all of them) just show a very high skill level, and very high reaction time. Nothing the assassin's haven't shown as well.
#21 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninjas due to Hayabusa.

#22 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2027 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no comparison. I'm the biggest AC fan but Ryu alone could likely beat the other five in a fight and SE and SS would win even without Ryu. The Assassins are in the boundary of what's humanly possible and their feats are more realistic. The Joe Ninjas are well into comic book feats and Ryu is into mystical god fighting status. This isn't close and I've gone into detail into the Assassins feats from another topic pitting the three against each other.

#23 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@rolldestroyer:Lol! I wasn't taking that Shark thing serious. And my bear comment was just a stupid quip.The mind control thing is cool, and SS seems pretty strong with it, but like I said, the assassin's (these assassins) are part precursor, and as such, they have a built in resistence to AC style mind control. If you wan't to try and equate AC mind control to SS's mind control, you really can't as AC's is truly on another level.With one apple, one person can control thousands of minds at a time over vast distances, but the assassins are immune (somewhat) to its affects. Demond literally had every Abstergo employee (who stood against him) kill themselves and didn't break a sweat. Altair and Ezio have stood up against that type of mind control. In ACR, it was shown that everyone in Masyaf was in danger dieing while Altair walked through virtually unscathed. Ezio stood in the middle of the Vatican while everone else was at Rodrigo's mercy through his use of the Staff. AC's mind control, and these assassin's ability to endure it, dwarfs the feats you've shown so far.You can bring up their "ears that see" technique, and their ability to "dissapear" in front of untrained eyes (and untrained senses), but as atuned and skilled as their senses and abilities are, they do not trump a true sixth sense. These assassins are like mutants in a way; their EV comes from their "more that human" side. With EV they can literally see in the dark, hear heart beats, follow scents in the air, feel peoples emotions, sense a persons intent, predict movements, and whole lot of other things. I have my doubt any of them are getting away scott-free from one of these guys.And just an FYI. With my ongoing argument I'm not trying to say that the SE and SS are outclassed in terms of skill or anything along those lines. But if you think just because they trained "ninja's", that they have some type of 'one-up' over the assassins, I think you are wrong.About Ryu...Yeah he's killed demons and "Gods" with demon/God killing weapons. Yeah, he's uber skilled and a certified "super ninja". But honestly when you get down to it, he's just like SS and SE. He can move really fast and "dissappear", but as far as I know he has to true teleportation (none of them do iirc), or true super speed. The ninja's (all of them) just show a very high skill level, and very high reaction time. Nothing the assassin's haven't shown as well.

for some reason im not getting you reply in my message box..........anyway:

yeah i know the eagle vision is impressive, however i see the ninjas abilities more impressive, in gi joe universe the ninjas literally defy the laws of physics, this was stated by hard master himself (who is the master of storm shadow and snake eyes)

Here's SS taking about a dozen ninjas (those are red clan ninjas, very highly trained):

here SS senses that the bullets aren't going to hit him (an incredible feat):

SS slices three arows coming at him instantly:

i dont see the assassins being on par with SE and SS in terms or reaction speed, speed, durability, and skill.

Hayabusa does have teleportation and super speed, you can see his abilities here:

http://ninjagaiden.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu_Hayabusa%27s_abilities,_equipment_and_titles

here Ryu demonstrates speed, strength and skill that dwarf any of the assassins, and yes he did kill the gods with godlike weapons, but the assassins cant even get near the beings he battled

1st video: dont watch the whole video if you want but just get some idea of the beings he battles

2nd video: Same thing, dont watch it all if you like but just get an idea

3rd video: Vigoor who is a primordial entity, transforms the entire battlefield into a wasteland just by being there, start at 1:25, you think any of the assassins would come even close to vigoor?

4th video: watch it all, you still think ryu doesn't solo?

5th video: still not convinced?

there are much more supreme entities that he battles, like the vazdah, who is the supreme archfiend, dark dragon, Murai devil incarnate, etc...