Assasin vs Acrobatics Contest: Special Contest

ernesth100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ernesth100

Poll Assasin vs Acrobatics Contest: Special Contest (7 votes)

Assasin 0%
Spiderman 100%

Round 1: Assasins Creed vs Spiderman in an acrobatics contest who's more agile?

• 
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a contest.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man stomps.

Jmarshmallow

ernesth100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I'm positive spiderman stomps i just wanted to know what others think.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I'm positive spiderman stomps i just wanted to know what others think.

Shouldn't make an obvious mismatch.

ernesth100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ernesth100

Then i'll start the next round now.

Batman vs Assasin

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Assasin

Comic Batman or DCAU Batman wins.
Arkham Batman equalizes.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp

@darkazrael999: Assassins are much more agile than Arkham Batman.

Not sure what feats comic Batman has that puts him above the assassins to a noticeable degree either. Batman always seems to zip line around the place more often than not. Ezio has kept pace with a boat flowing downstream, navigating through a ton of obstacles (some of which were in the midst of collapsing). Connor caught a man who was running straight to a guard outpost, Connor on the other hand was navigating through a shipwreck and caught the guy who had a fair advantage. Both assassins have proven to be quite quick and efficient.

ernesth100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say batman but I've never seen him jump from branch to branch on tree without breaking one. Plus...well wait who would you say has more experience?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ernesth100 said:

Batman vs Assasin

Arkham Batman equalizes.

You really think cartoon Batman is more agile than Arkham Batman?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

Bruce

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarBlade539

@monsterstomp said:

@darkazrael999: Assassins are much more agile than Arkham Batman.

Not sure what feats comic Batman has that puts him above the assassins to a noticeable degree either. Batman always seems to zip line around the place more often than not. Ezio has kept pace with a boat flowing downstream, navigating through a ton of obstacles (some of which were in the midst of collapsing). Connor caught a man who was running straight to a guard outpost, Connor on the other hand was navigating through a shipwreck and caught the guy who had a fair advantage. Both assassins have proven to be quite quick and efficient.

Even Arkham Batman has a noticeable degree of speed and agility that can be put in the same league as the Assassins, maybe even the Prince.
Sure, he doesn't showcase tremendous agility when he traverses the Environment but most of his agility showings are during combat.
All the flips and somersaults and cockscrews that he performs whilst engaging multiple enemies, suggest that he has the same degree of acrobatic skill as the Assassins and perhaps even more, especially upon entering 'freeflow focus'

@nickzambuto said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@ernesth100 said:

Batman vs Assasin

Arkham Batman equalizes.

Yup. By a significant degree. His feats in 'Batman: TAS' and more so in 'JL' and 'JLU' put him above Arkham Bats. I have re-watch all the Episodes to name specific feats but one particular one that comes to mind is when he successfully dodged Darkseid's Omega Beams in 'Destroyer', the first being to ever achieve that feat.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@darkazrael999:

Comic Book Batman like all Comic Book street-levellers have feats that cannot be conceivably replicated by normal humans under normal conditions. I don't even need to explain this, just look at any modern Batman Comic and you'll see. :)

For realz? I benched 2,000 lbs. during my warm up. Batman wishes he could bench like me.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@darkazrael999:

Dude, I am aware of how agile the Assassin's are but no matter what, their feats always had a degree of realism to them. I have seen real life parkour enthusiasts and freerunners showcase similar running and jumping ability.

But they cannot even come close to comparing to other video-game characters like Prince of Persia or Comic-Book characters like Bats or DD or Panther.

Comic Book Batman like all Comic Book street-levellers have feats that cannot be conceivably replicated by normal humans under normal conditions. I don't even need to explain this, just look at any modern Batman Comic and you'll see. :)

I've been reading current Batman, he isn't as agile as you lead him on to be. People usually get thrown off judgment because he's a comic book character, but there's no denying that (at least) Ezio's feats are at comic book standards.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@ernesth100 said:

Batman vs Assasin

Arkham Batman equalizes.

Yup. By a significant degree. His feats in 'Batman: TAS' and more so in 'JL' and 'JLU' put him above Arkham Bats. I have re-watch all the Episodes to name specific feats but one particular one that comes to mind is when he successfully dodged Darkseid's Omega Beams in 'Destroyer', the first being to ever achieve that feat.

Batman didn't dodge the Omega Beams, he gave them a different target.

Loading Video...

While the feat sounds pretty amazing, if we actually look at the clip, those two little backflips aren't anything to brag about.

@darkazrael999:

Dude, I am aware of how agile the Assassin's are but no matter what, their feats always had a degree of realism to them. I have seen real life parkour enthusiasts and freerunners showcase similar running and jumping ability.

But they cannot even come close to comparing to other video-game characters like Prince of Persia or Comic-Book characters like Bats or DD or Panther.

I've been reading current Batman, he isn't as agile as you lead him on to be. People usually get thrown off judgment because he's a comic book character, but there's no denying that (at least) Ezio's feats are at comic book standards.

I actually agree with you. If we count the parkour mechanics as true to the characters abilities, all Assassins Creed protagonists are Daredevil level in agility. People on the Vine seem to have their own idea of exactly how agile peak humans should be, but I'm pretty sure Batman doesn't have a single actual feat that puts him up to par with Ezio or Connor.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

nightwing wins