Vs.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Darth Balls

After they both had prosthetic additions. assajis rage enhancers and mauls robot legs.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hmmm...interesting fight. I'm going with Maul, as he was personally trained by Palpatine.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think Assaji would be more agile after the prosthetic additions. Plus she was cold blooded.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"I think Assaji would be more agile after the prosthetic additions. Plus she was cold blooded."

Yeah, those legs of Maul's look a little cumbersome. The Clone Wars era isn't my strong suit; who's Assaji beaten? Is she on part with, say, Obi Wan? I know Anakin clobbered her on Yavin 4, but that was early in the wars.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alexander Anderson says:

"Gambler says:
"I think Assaji would be more agile after the prosthetic additions. Plus she was cold blooded."

Yeah, those legs of Maul's look a little cumbersome. The Clone Wars era isn't my strong suit; who's Assaji beaten? Is she on part with, say, Obi Wan? I know Anakin clobbered her on Yavin 4, but that was early in the wars.

"

Ventress's expertise at lightsaber combat was such that she slaughtered many Jedi and nearly defeated Anakin Skywalker on two occasions. Her skill with the saberstaff was also impressive, but not enough to defeat seasoned Jedi such as Obi-Wan Kenobi or Mace Windu.

Wookiepeedia

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darth Balls

Alexander Anderson says:

"Gambler says:
Yeah, those legs of Maul's look a little cumbersome. The Clone Wars era isn't my strong suit; who's Assaji beaten? Is she on part with, say, Obi Wan? I know Anakin clobbered her on Yavin 4, but that was early in the wars. "

She killed many jedi the ones she couldnt take out were anakin mace windu almost killed obi wan. THis was befor her rage enhancers.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darth Balls says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Gambler says:
Yeah, those legs of Maul's look a little cumbersome. The Clone Wars era isn't my strong suit; who's Assaji beaten? Is she on part with, say, Obi Wan? I know Anakin clobbered her on Yavin 4, but that was early in the wars. "

She killed many jedi the ones she couldnt take out were anakin mace windu almost killed obi wan. THis was befor her rage enhancers."

Gambler says:

"Gambler says:

"

Ventress's expertise at lightsaber combat was such that she slaughtered many Jedi and nearly defeated Anakin Skywalker on two occasions. Her skill with the saberstaff was also impressive, but not enough to defeat seasoned Jedi such as Obi-Wan Kenobi or Mace Windu.

Wookiepeedia"

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warlock360

Darth Balls says:

"http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/4/48/Asajj-charge.jpg/600px-Asajj-charge.jpgVs.
" />http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/8/84/Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg/185px-Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg"

maul! pwns all!

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darth Balls

Warlock360 says:

"Darth Balls says:
"http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/4/48/Asajj-charge.jpg/600px-Asajj-charge.jpg Vs.
maul!" />http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/8/84/Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg/185px-Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg"
maul! pwns all!"

He cant pwn obi wan we no that from experience probaably not mace and definatley not anakin or vader.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Mace is da best.

Maul is a close second.

Thats just me though.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Balls says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Darth Balls says:
"http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/4/48/Asajj-charge.jpg/600px-Asajj-charge.jpg Vs.
maul!" />http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/8/84/Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg/185px-Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg"
maul! pwns all!"

He cant pwn obi wan we no that from experience probaably not mace and definatley not anakin or vader."

Actually, he did pwn Obi Wan, he just decided to stand around gloating like an idiot rather than finishing the job. He lost because of his arrogance, not because he lacked skill.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darth Balls

Alexander Anderson says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Darth Balls says:
maul! pwns all!"
He cant pwn obi wan we no that from experience probaably not mace and definatley not anakin or vader."
Actually, he did pwn Obi Wan, he just decided to stand around gloating like an idiot rather than finishing the job. He lost because of his arrogance, not because he lacked skill. "

exactly not to mention when he went After obi wan again he lost. W/ his cyborg legs.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By warlock360

Darth Balls says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Darth Balls says:
maul! pwns all!"
Actually, he did pwn Obi Wan, he just decided to stand around gloating like an idiot rather than finishing the job. He lost because of his arrogance, not because he lacked skill. "

exactly not to mention when he went After obi wan again he lost. W/ his cyborg legs."

becuase someone else shot him in the head

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Andferne

The cyborg leg thing is not even cannon though I thought.

IMO Maul can take this before or after upgrades. I would of loved to have Maul survive the PM and be in episodes 2&3 just because of the awsome figt scenes we would of gotten out of it. Instead we got .......well some less desirable ones with Dooku.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Andferne says:

"The cyborg leg thing is not even cannon though I thought.IMO Maul can take this before or after upgrades. I would of loved to have Maul survive the PM and be in episodes 2&3 just because of the awsome figt scenes we would of gotten out of it. Instead we got .......well some less desirable ones with Dooku."

Grievous made up for it. Grievous is hands down the best lightsaber user ever. Being the only one to master all seven forms of lightsaber combat to my knowledge and he didn't need no force skills.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darth Balls

Dreadnaught says:

"Andferne says:
"The cyborg leg thing is not even cannon though I thought. IMO Maul can take this before or after upgrades. I would of loved to have Maul survive the PM and be in episodes 2&3 just because of the awsome figt scenes we would of gotten out of it. Instead we got .......well some less desirable ones with Dooku."
Grievous made up for it. Grievous is hands down the best lightsaber user ever. Being the only one to master all seven forms of lightsaber combat to my knowledge and he didn't need no force skills. "

were not talkin bout grevise. you tard greviouse lover.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Andferne says:
"The cyborg leg thing is not even cannon though I thought.IMO Maul can take this before or after upgrades. I would of loved to have Maul survive the PM and be in episodes 2&3 just because of the awsome figt scenes we would of gotten out of it. Instead we got .......well some less desirable ones with Dooku."

Grievous made up for it. Grievous is hands down the best lightsaber user ever. Being the only one to master all seven forms of lightsaber combat to my knowledge and he didn't need no force skills. "

Grievous didn't master anything. He learned the rudiments of the seven forms and was able to use them to some degree because of his cyborg body's enhanced abilities. That's all. The contemptuous ease with which Obi disarmed him shows just how effective his cheap approximations of the seven forms were against a real lightsaber master.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darth Balls

he never mastered mace windus technique either. so yeah.

Penguinofsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul, but it would be a good fight.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assaj Ventriss all the way, before she got her enhancements, Sidious wanted dooku to kill her because sidious feared how strong she could become.

She was almost at par with dooku.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul wins.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul wins and he looks cooler too

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Richard96:

Ventress is not <<<<Dooku; she gave him grief in Dark Disciple. Her feats are also not that behind Dooku; the only area in which Dooku really is in another league than Ventress.

Wait... this thread was made nine years ago, when TCW Maul did not exist. The robot Maul was OW Maul... OW Maul loses, but TCW Maul definitely wins.