Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hyper_God
No Caption Provided

In Iron Man #13 , it was revealed that an ancient Godkiller armor constructed by an alien race at the beginning of time , single-handedly decimated countless trillions of Celestials during a war for all of existence .

How does this entity(being piloted by a standard Aspirant soldier) fare against the Galactus Engine , the Cancerverse's greatest weapon ?

No Caption Provided

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump .

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

If the God-Killer's feats are legit (Personally, I'm not sure if 451 is a completely honest source) then I'd have to favor it. Taking down any number of Celestials is no small feat.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the God-Killer's feats are legit (Personally, I'm not sure if 451 is a completely honest source) then I'd have to favor it. Taking down any number of Celestials is no small feat.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hyper_God

@jake_fury said:

The Galactus Engine also forced a large host of Celestials from battlefield during the cancerverse invasion .

Imo , the Engine has actual on-panel feats against high-level Abstracts , unlike the Godkiller which only has character statements based hyperbole .

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus engine was nigh on unstoppable taking down Celestial with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_god: I am completely skeptical of anything 451 says at this point. I honestly wasn't sure how many Celestials the Galactus engine took down.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyper_God

@jake_fury: The GE was a planetoid sized being . From just this angle , I can count at least 20 of them , before the Engine came out .

No Caption Provided

Now recall that Medusa mentioned that the battlefield stretched across 2 parsecs . Even if there was only one Celestial every 2 miles , that's a sh1t ton of Celestials that were involved in that war .

It didn't take any of the Abstracts down , except Aegis perhaps . It was however taking them all on at the same time , and they were barely holding it back .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_god: Thanks for the scan. What issue is that from?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hyper_God

I have a feeling that what 451 said was true , but there will be some context revealed about this statement in later issues .

Maybe something along the lines of the Celestials being mortal beings before they ascended to godhood during that war , and how the Godkiller armor was ultimately used as a template of sorts for creating their own ginormous cosmic suits of armor . Speculation on my part at this point , but it would be fun if the writer unwittingly ended up using a similar idea in the story arc .

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See this is what I hate about marvel,The Celestials never had anything to do with the creation of the universe,or the multiverse for that matter.And not only that,They expanded the universe into the multi-verse because they created these monsters that have never showed up anywhere.Because they could not control them,Are you kidding me!Is that the best that marvel editors would let pass?That is weak,a 5th grader can come up with something bettor than that.Even the Eternity created the Celestials back in an issue of the silver surfer back in 1987-88 is bettor than that one.I guess because they have been jobbbed out the last couple of years,they want to bring them back to their former levels as bad asses,but it is to little to late as far as I am concerned.And doing something that is that extreme seems very forced.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@hyper_god: If what Recorder 451 says is true, then probably the Godkiller armor. Although, I'm not sure what the Celestials were like back when they fought the war. I do like the theory that the Celestials modeled their own, current, body suits based on this mech. I'm unsure as to what the Celestials really are. Even if they were once organic, I'm sure they aren't anymore.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godkiller