#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

========

ok, not really a battle thread... i'm just intrigued how people think this one would play out...

Aspen

http://www.comicvine.com/aspen/41245/

Iceman

http://www.comicvine.com/iceman/1464/

mainly, i want to know the specifics of Iceman's water control powers...

are they on the same level of Aspens?

so they have the same 'effect'?

could Aspen control Iceman in his "Ice Form"?

M

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I say Iceman. He is so powerful becuase he controls every form of water and can exist as any form of water. He basicly can't die."

sounds like Aspen...

she has turned into Water before, also she has shown to be able to turn into pure Energy before...

M

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Iceman. He is so powerful becuase he controls every form of water and can exist as any form of water. He basicly can't die.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

holds hand up

question... how could Iceman turn her into vapor?

wouldn't that be turning mass into vapor not water?

M

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"I say Iceman. He is so powerful becuase he controls every form of water and can exist as any form of water. He basicly can't die."
sounds like Aspen... she has turned into Water before, also she has shown to be able to turn into pure Energy before... M"
I saw that it said she turned into water before, but has she been able to survive as a vapor. In theory Iceman could turn her body into a vapor and she would disperse, but that same trick wouldn't work on Iceman sense we know he can control the vapors and survive like that. Has she shown this ability at all?
#6 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds like a draw to me...

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"This is a really strange and difficult match to declare a winner, also I'm not that familiar with Aspen. So the fanboys will have to decide."

i thought this would be a good match :D

M

Nobody says:

"Iceman can control the temp of water, turning it into all of its forms: solid, liquid, and gas. He can control it in all three forms as well as survive in those forms."

I've never seen Iceman control steam before...

M

#8 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a really strange and difficult match to declare a winner, also I'm not that familiar with Aspen. So the fanboys will have to decide.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman can control the temp of water, turning it into all of its forms: solid, liquid, and gas. He can control it in all three forms as well as survive in those forms.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"This is a really strange and difficult match to declare a winner, also I'm not that familiar with Aspen. So the fanboys will have to decide."
i thought this would be a good match :D M Nobody says:
"Iceman can control the temp of water, turning it into all of its forms: solid, liquid, and gas. He can control it in all three forms as well as survive in those forms."
I've never seen Iceman control steam before... M"
Take the turning her into gas part back. He hasn't shown the ability to do this except when Emma controlled his body. Since then he hasn't done it(I think he has mentally stopped himself) though he can survive as a gas and reform from it.
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am actually going to make this a draw. I don't see anyway for either of them to finish each other.

#12 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

It does look like a draw.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

woo...

i like this battle...

cant wait to see how other people think it'll turn out :D

M

#14 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny...Aspen has the unrealized potential to control ice, Iceman has the unrealized potential to control water. This would be an outstanding fight.

I don't think this can really be called one way or the other, but I'm still going with Bobby since I just think he's damn cool.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/f/fe/Iceman_bobby_002.jpg
/>

In the best tradition of GambitO, an enormous pic!

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Funny...Aspen has the unrealized potential to control ice, Iceman has the unrealized potential to control water. This would be an outstanding fight. I don't think this can really be called one way or the other, but I'm still going with Bobby since I just think he's damn cool. In the best tradition of GambitO, an enormous pic!"
He is cool, but she is so hot.
#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"He is cool, but she is so hot."

slaps forhead

Doh!

M

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a fun thought: what if they merged? If Aspen turned into water and Bobby froze her and absorbed her into himself...that could be interesting.

#18 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Funny...Aspen has the unrealized potential to control ice, Iceman has the unrealized potential to control water. This would be an outstanding fight. I don't think this can really be called one way or the other, but I'm still going with Bobby since I just think he's damn cool. In the best tradition of GambitO, an enormous pic!"
He is cool, but she is so hot."

Oh God, that was a terrible pun and I didn't even realize I made it! Aaargh...

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

actually, looking back on the battles threads... tonight is the first time Aspen has actually been used in a battle...

weird lol

M

#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"He is cool, but she is so hot."
***slaps forhead*** Doh! M"
LOL, sorry couldn't help myself.
#21 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dont see how they could hurt one another.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"actually, looking back on the battles threads... tonight is the first time Aspen has actually been used in a battle...weird lolM"

First to get responses but not the first. No respect for my girl.

#23 Posted by Mink (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman. Not cause i know anything about Aspen, im just compelled to say that since he's my all time favorite lol.

#25 Edited by dondave (36407 posts) - - Show Bio

Louis