Asmodel vs Superboy Prime

DeadlyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Winner via Death. Both are in character. No prep. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Probably Prime in a tough battle. J'onn gave Asmodel a decent fight and Superman had the upper hand on him in a fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_black: J'onn gave Asmodel a decent fight and Superman had the upper hand on him in a fight.

Don't forget that during the timeframe in which Superman fought Asmodel, he existed in an energy form held together by a containment suit. Not only that, but Superman used every bit of his muscular power combinedwith the Earth's entire magnetic field simply to hold Asmodel IN PLACE. No small accomplishment by any means, but the only reason Superman survived his fight with Asmodel [due to the fact that ALL flesh that touches Asmodel disintegrates (which is why the shape shifting Martian Manhunter's body was falling apart during his battle with him)] was because he retained his strength and gained electromagnetic powers, despite no longer having a physical body. He (Superman) never actually gained an inch worth of ground in his attempt to push Asmodel back. It was IMO a beastly example of him holding the line, though. Just saying.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Yeah he was Superman Blue at the time wasn't he. It's been a long time since I've read it, but I seem to remember that I thought Superman had the edge in the battle. Can't remember exactly.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that suit, I don't see how Prime easily stopped. He'll be more powerful, heal faster and get stronger.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Superman was also a lot weaker than he was when Prime was introduced though

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@_black: Yeah he was Superman Blue at the time wasn't he. It's been a long time since I've read it, but I seem to remember that I thought Superman had the edge in the battle. Can't remember exactly.

Yup. This happened during his "Electrosupes" phase. Good thing too, because if he wasn't pure energy (like he was during that time), he didn't have the benefit of complete molecular control like his Martian teammate. And even J'onn J'onzz had a hard time just keeping his atoms from falling apart trying to fight, hell,TOUCH this guy. Asmodel is no joke.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

In terms of physicals, Prime could win, but in terms of hax Asmodel has him beat

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime in terms of strength

Asmodel in terms of hax

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers