#1 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Asmodel in Angelic Form defeat the Phantom Stranger in a random encounter ?

caption
        
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... no takers at all ?
#3 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I"m not entirely sure...

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Asmodel may win this fight... but not easy
#5 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... I think they might be stalemated because I"m not sure how powerful the Phantom Stranger can be.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Patron said:
"Hmmm... I think they might be stalemated because I"m not sure how powerful the Phantom Stranger can be."
According to some DC Sources. The Phantom Stranger oftern surpresses his power... but when he is fully unleashed he can be as powerful as The Spectre himself
#7 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dark Patron said:
"Hmmm... I think they might be stalemated because I"m not sure how powerful the Phantom Stranger can be."
According to some DC Sources. The Phantom Stranger oftern surpresses his power... but when he is fully unleashed he can be as powerful as The Spectre himself"
So is this Phantom Stranger at full power?
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Patron said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dark Patron said:
"Hmmm... I think they might be stalemated because I"m not sure how powerful the Phantom Stranger can be."
According to some DC Sources. The Phantom Stranger oftern surpresses his power... but when he is fully unleashed he can be as powerful as The Spectre himself"
So is this Phantom Stranger at full power?"
Yep
#9 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dark Patron said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dark Patron said:
"Hmmm... I think they might be stalemated because I"m not sure how powerful the Phantom Stranger can be."
According to some DC Sources. The Phantom Stranger oftern surpresses his power... but when he is fully unleashed he can be as powerful as The Spectre himself"
So is this Phantom Stranger at full power?"
Yep"
Hmm... I think it'd be a really close battle, but maybe the Phantom Stranger.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes this fight will be a tough one
#11 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

It is hard to pick a winnner.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Well it looks like another quiet night in the Battle Forums...
#13 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

You got that right.

#14 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent fight however i give it to PS
the guy has hanged with the spectre

#15 Edited by The Wizard (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about this one... While bonded with the Spectre, he easily silenced Phantom Stranger even though a large portion of his power had been stolen by the Sentinels of Magic. But the Spectre was able to easily kill Asmodel before, and Phantom Stranger is said to be on par with the Spectre... I'll go with Phantom Stranger for now.

#16 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

But he's not bonded to the spectre here. How powerful is he compared to Zauriel? Because they're both angels it would make sense that their power is similar. If so, PS ridiculously  outclasses him.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know man. Asmodel is pretty powerful
#18 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Asmodel is immensley powwerful.

On just a physical level he is able to easily engage Superman in combat.
When you combine in all of his mental abilities and mystical powers, he is a very formidable being.

I would say however that PS would triumph because I think that Asmodel will be hard pushed to hurt or imprison PS and eventually, PS will win through.

#19 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:

Asmodel is immensley powwerful.

On just a physical level he is able to easily engage Superman in combat.
When you combine in all of his mental abilities and mystical powers, he is a very formidable being.

I would say however that PS would triumph because I think that Asmodel will be hard pushed to hurt or imprison PS and eventually, PS will win through.

When he fought Superman Blue he wasn't in his Angelic Form...

This is his Angelic Form...

Asmodel
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow... we got some cases for Phantom Stranger and some votes for Asmodel... cool