CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CosmicSpiral
Asmodel and Darkseid in an all-out brawl 

There is no backstory. I mean, really... 

This battle takes place on Mogo.  

All supposed rules apply. However, BFR is not allowed. 

EDIT: Darkseid cannot use the Omega Beams or Omega Sanction. 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By capall

asmodel should win here
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I am going with Darkseid here... Asmodel is tough... but even Blue Superman was giving him a go for a while... DS should be able to get Asmodel out of the way with the Omega Beams... 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"I am going with Darkseid here... Asmodel is tough... but even Blue Superman was giving him a go for a while... DS should be able to get Asmodel out of the way with the Omega Beams...  "

wouldn't asmodel just mind control him even before that happenes and i thought he would have been immune to it
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
"I am going with Darkseid here... Asmodel is tough... but even Blue Superman was giving him a go for a while... DS should be able to get Asmodel out of the way with the Omega Beams...  "
wouldn't asmodel just mind control him even before that happenes and i thought he would have been immune to it "
mind control Darkseid ? I think that will be a hard task... being it is Darkseid has Psionic Powers himself... and I dont know about Asmodel being immune to the Omega Effect... 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
wouldn't asmodel just mind control him even before that happenes and i thought he would have been immune to it "
mind control Darkseid ? I think that will be a hard task... being it is Darkseid has Psionic Powers himself... and I dont know about Asmodel being immune to the Omega Effect...  "
I edited the OP to disallow the Omega Beams.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
mind control Darkseid ? I think that will be a hard task... being it is Darkseid has Psionic Powers himself... and I dont know about Asmodel being immune to the Omega Effect...  "
I edited the OP to disallow the Omega Beams. "
alrighty... well this fight maybe a little more of a battle for DS than first thought... not too sure who wins now
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:

i thought asmodel's psionic powers would have been much greater than ds being a king angel and all
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BatDance

Is this post Crisis ?
aka the jobber

Even during the Pre Crisis years there were early signs of jobbing

No Caption Provided

Superman VS Darkseid
Superman VS Darkseid

@capall

said:

" asmodel should win here "

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Dude, don't resurrect my threads just to spite one of the characters.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Baldy

Another completely pointless Darksied battle in which he is robbed of his signature power.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Baldy said:
" Another completely pointless Darksied battle in which he is robbed of his signature power. "
Well, I don't know the effect the Omega Beams would have on someone like the King-Angel of the Bull Host of Heaven. It hurt the Spectre and Anti-Monitor but didn't take them out. But as long as I include them, stupid people will say "Omega Beams, Asmodel dies" and ruin a perfectly fine debate. Plus you know, DS has other powers besides his OB. 
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Baldy
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Baldy said:
" Another completely pointless Darksied battle in which he is robbed of his signature power. "
Well, I don't know the effect the Omega Beams would have on someone like the King-Angel of the Bull Host of Heaven. It hurt the Spectre and Anti-Monitor but didn't take them out. But as long as I include them, stupid people will say "Omega Beams, Asmodel dies" and ruin a perfectly fine debate. Plus you know, DS has other powers besides his OB.  "
Then use someone with those powers in the fight. There is no point in setting up a battle and removing powers that define the character.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall
@BatDance:  
displaying low feats from ds only doesn't really help prove anyone's case here, if you think asmodel would win then explain why? as i'm sure asmodel has some low end feats as well but in anycase i think this is an interesting battle
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure who wins. If Darkseid is robbed of the OE, he still has super strength, speed and durability. Other powers too that I cannot remember.