• 55 results
Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Creeper113

How far can Ash make it into the Gauntlet of Horror?

No Caption Provided

Ash Williams

enters this battle with his chainsaw and boomstick, he gets a full tank of gas and three shells at the start each fight. Ash can use the Necronomicon a total of 3 times to summon a vortex to vanquish an enemy that is too powerful and move on to the next round.

Battle Ground

Pet Semetary, victory by death, KO, or ring knockout

No Caption Provided

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Chucky with duel kitchen knives and nail gun

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Leatherface, wielding his fueled chainsaw and hand sledge

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Michael Myers with Butcher knife and scalpel

Round 4

No Caption Provided

Rawhead Rex comes into this bare fisted but conjures random lightening

Round 5

No Caption Provided

Jason (Undead) with a machete, battleground prevents teleporting

Round 6

No Caption Provided

Pumpkinhead, teeth, claws. . . yeah

Round 7

No Caption Provided

Candyman, with is hook and bee swarm, summoned into corporeal form but can still teleport within the ring.

Round 8

No Caption Provided

Creeper has his axe, bone knife and a bone throwing star.

Round 9

No Caption Provided

Freddy comes into the fight with his glove and can use dream powers within a five foot radius.

Round 10

No Caption Provided

Pinhead has two chains and can teleport within the ring

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 or 8.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think if he uses his 3 vortexes on 5, 7, & 8 he could make it to Round 9

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Jason, he's already lost to him twice.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

Stops at Jason, he's already lost to him twice.

@noone301994 said:

Stops at 5.

If he cast Jason into the vortex how far does he go after that?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Shoggoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 I think, I can't see what Ash can do against the bees.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The order of you challengers is all screwy.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so? Order of difficulty I would say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire said:

How so? Order of difficulty I would say.

Yes.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought I had the difficulty laid out fairly well. How would you have put them?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113 said:

I thought I had the difficulty laid out fairly well. How would you have put them?

Candyman should be at the top. What kind of Dream Powers does Freddy have within a five foot radius? "It's kinda weird, I don't really get how that works" but I think he should be under Pumpkinhead & Creeper.

Edit: Also I don't know Rawhead Rex

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Creeper113
@killerforhire said:

@creeper113 said:

Candyman should be at the top. What kind of Dream Powers does Freddy have within a five foot radius? "It's kinda weird, I don't really get how that works" but I think he should be under Pumpkinhead & Creeper.

I wanted to allow Freddy and Candyman to use there powers, they are both sort of wraiths though so I put arena restrictions for them. I was basically giving Freddy his dream powers but only within striking distance, with full range dream powers basically reality warping Krueger is essentially a god, without them he'd probably be #3, with his enhanced strength and fighting skills from stolen souls and undead durability alone I would place him above Chucky and Leather. I thought this would give him a good between zone.

Taking his dream powers away would completely neuters him though, couldn't do that to him lol!

EDIT: Candyman over Pinhead? A vengeful ghost over a hell lord? please elaborate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113 said:
@killerforhire said:

@creeper113 said:

I wanted to allow Freddy and Candyman to use there powers, they are both sort of wraiths though so I put arena restrictions for them. I was basically giving Freddy his dream powers but only within striking distance, with full range dream powers basically reality warping Krueger is essentially a god, without them he'd probably be #3, with his enhanced strength and fighting skills from stolen souls and undead durability alone I would place him above Chucky and Leather. I thought this would give him a good between zone.

Taking his dream powers away would completely neuters him though, couldn't do that to him lol!

EDIT: Candyman over Pinhead? A vengeful ghost over a hell lord? please elaborate

The bees vs. Pinhead only having two chains, I think Ash can take a couple of fish hooks over a swarm of bees & while cenobites are quite durable, I think Candyman in corporeal form can still match Pinheads.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shoggoth said:

7 I think, I can't see what Ash can do against the bees.

I think he would have to power through the bees and go straight for Candyman, I don't think he could make it through without some PIS. A ring knockout is his only chance from Round 5 on

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nuffs

Rawhead Rex powers:

While he’s immensely powerful, Rawhead also posses great cunning, and will use stealth, guile, and tricks to make a kill. He’s not above striking from ambush, and if possible, will use his gaze to root someone in place before killing them. He’ll then approach slowly, enjoying the taste fear puts into his prey. Rawhead can also learn by example, and is intelligent enough to use fire to flush out prey or destroy enemies.

Although effectively immortal (being entombed for 600 years simply means he wakes up hungry), Rawhead isn’t invulnerable. While difficult to harm, he can be killed by mortal weapons such as fire and guns. However, given time to rest, he can heal most wounds, even those inflicted by powerful rifles.

In battle, Rawhead will often grab his prey and lift them slowly, feeding off of the fear before feasting on the flesh and blood. If angered, however, he’ll strike to kill, and can rend a man with a single swipe of his clawed fingers. He fears virtually nothing (but has sense enough to be wary of things he doesn’t fully understand—like automobiles), except for certain pagan icons. In the face of a Venus figurine (representing the human female’s power of fertility and life), he’ll will retreat if possible, lashing out at his attackers if not. The figurine will also effectively dispel his ability to transfix prey with his gaze, and can be used to imprison him in the earth or a someplace similar.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs: Cool, thanks for the info.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Creeper113

@nuffs said:
Loading Video...

Love Terrordrome. They need to come out with an app version I can play on my lunch break

@nuffs said:

@killerforhire said:

Rawhead Rex powers:

While he’s immensely powerful, Rawhead also posses great cunning, and will use stealth, guile, and tricks to make a kill. He’s not above striking from ambush, and if possible, will use his gaze to root someone in place before killing them. He’ll then approach slowly, enjoying the taste fear puts into his prey. Rawhead can also learn by example, and is intelligent enough to use fire to flush out prey or destroy enemies.

Although effectively immortal (being entombed for 600 years simply means he wakes up hungry), Rawhead isn’t invulnerable. While difficult to harm, he can be killed by mortal weapons such as fire and guns. However, given time to rest, he can heal most wounds, even those inflicted by powerful rifles.

In battle, Rawhead will often grab his prey and lift them slowly, feeding off of the fear before feasting on the flesh and blood. If angered, however, he’ll strike to kill, and can rend a man with a single swipe of his clawed fingers. He fears virtually nothing (but has sense enough to be wary of things he doesn’t fully understand—like automobiles), except for certain pagan icons. In the face of a Venus figurine (representing the human female’s power of fertility and life), he’ll will retreat if possible, lashing out at his attackers if not. The figurine will also effectively dispel his ability to transfix prey with his gaze, and can be used to imprison him in the earth or a someplace similar.

No Caption Provided

Always thought Rex would be a good battle for Jason.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: One shot, one kill

Round 2: He's though but he's still human. Three shotgun blasts will keep him down.

Round 3: See above, except he's worse at close range.

Round 4: I don't know who this guy is or what movie he's from, but he looks tough. Using the book.

Round 5: It's been a long time since I read FvsJvsA but I feel like Ash never got the job done. Use the book to be safe.

Round 6: I saw Pumpkinhead once years ago, but I don't remember him doing anything that impresive. Killing some teens, whatever, Ash got this one.

Round 7: We aint messin' with no bees. Using the book for sure.

Round 8: This one's though. Creeper is pretty acurite and deadly with that glaive, but he did rely on stealth and intimidation heavaly. Ash could mess him up.

Round 9: OK, we're done folks, no way he's clearing this.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Creeper113

@montaq I have FvJvA, Jason gives Ash a pretty good thrashing, if he could BFR him out of the ring that would allow Ash the option to use the book on Freddy and make it to round 10. Where he will immediately have his flesh peeled off by chains. Rawhead Rex can be harmed by conventional weapons so he may not need the book there either.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Ash clears.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creeper113: Thanks man, I totally forgot about BFR. All Ash has to do is stand at the edge of the ring and when Jason appears behind him he loses by ringout ;p. And as I said, I never saw whatever Rex is from, so I just used the book to be safe.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Creeper113

While Ash is human he does have the ill defined supernatural force of being the "Chosen One" backing him here. What that entails isn't clear, though he seems to be able to take more punishment than your average person and capable of resisting evil force more effectively.

Hopefully we will have some new Ashe feats soon!

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This comic Jason? If so, he was already defeated Ash several times ...

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stimul said:

This comic Jason? If so, he was already defeated Ash several times ...

All versions of Jason (excluding Uber Jason) but Ash can use the Necronomicon to get passed Jason if you think he needs it.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 , uses necromonicon to get past @ 6,7,and 9.

I will explain how he passes all these people in a later on time.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Chucky gets punted out of the ring

Round 2: I'm sure I don't need to explain how & why Ash beats Leatherface

Round 3: Again I need not explain

Round 4: Rex isn't much more dangerous that a average deadite

Round 5: Ash "could" win by ring out although doubtful I'll give it to him anyway

Round 6: vortex

Round 7: vortex

Round 8: Ring out

Round 9: Uses shot gun to stun Freddy finishes w/saw

Round 10:vortex

CLEARS

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How do you put Canyman in a battle? Been a while but what can he do besides appear in mirrors and summon bees?

Why is Myers only at 3? You know me enough by now. I have to ask this

If prep is involved, he either makes it to 10 or clear. He will know not to get up close with these guys

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you put Canyman in a battle? Been a while but what can he do besides appear in mirrors and summon bees?

He can take physical form too once summoned:

Here are some of his feats

Loading Video...

@morleericks said:

Why is Myers only at 3? You know me enough by now. I have to ask this

Because he is human, Ash should be pretty well equipped to put him down in an open face off arena wouldn't you agree? This environment doesn't favor the Shapes phenomenal stealth skills, it's basically a 60 ft or so circle

No Caption Provided

If prep is involved, he either makes it to 10 or clear. He will know not to get up close with these guys

No prep, this is an arena style fight taking place in the Pet Semetary. Ash is already aware of Freddy and Jason's abilities from the comic series. He should also be aware of Chucky's since it is established that Hack/Slash is in a shared reality with both Chucky and Ash.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think ash can at least make it to 10 (If uses vortex appropriately) with the first 4 being killed (I admit to not knowing 4 but somebody posted something that says "he can be killed by mortal weapons such as fire and guns" so it shouldn't be a problem

What is really gonna effect if he can clear or not is if he can cause a ring out to Jason that way he can save a vortex for a higher up opponent

Moofen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say he stops at 7

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guns down/ dismembers the first four, Jason gets a ring out and everybody else either gets the same treatment as Big J or vortex.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Ash from the video games, then he clears.

Ash from The Evil Dead to Ash vs Evil Dead? He can't deal with Candyman. He stops at 7.

It'd be cool to see Ash from Army of Darkness have a sword vs axe fight with the creeper, but Ash, at that moment, has too much as his disposal and his reflexes are good enough to deal with the Shurikens and shit.

Mechanical hand from Army of Darkness is a seriously heavy hitter as well, and if tweaked can crush throats and skulls just as easily as Jason can.

I think he can take out all the people with corporeal forms (hell even Jason on a good day).

But Pinhead and Candyman are too much, man, Candyman can't be killed by conventional means, he died due to the way it all went down, and Ash doesn't have what it takes to down Pinhead.

Freddy's dream powers are a threat... but... Ash has already dealt with them, and from I remember from the comics, every time Freddy tried to have a 1v1 with Ash he got fucked up royally until Jason stepped in.

If we're talking the book and vortexes, Ash has the potential to clear.

Ash when he fought Jason was ALWAYS as a disadvantage and never had the right tools at that moment to deal with him, nor his peak arsenal, which he has here, he wins.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ash beats Jason fine to be fair. Jason vs Ash in comic had the battle scenario and conditions favoring Jason heavily. Ash already beat a more powerful Freddy too in same comic.

Now for my verdict with the Necronomicon he clears. Without it stops at Candy Man since I heard he cannot die, though if killing the "corporeal form" a win then he stops at Pin Head.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 7.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chucky has a magical background what if he got the necronomicon?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1c05fa60e22
deactivated-5d1c05fa60e22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 if Ash uses the necronomicon in rounds 6,7 & 8 since he can't actually do any harm to Pumpkinhead, Candyman or The Creeper.

Pinhead can die but he's taken far worse than a shotgun blast & those chains can skin a person alive in a second.

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhh idk

He definitely reaches round 7, but beating Candyman is gonna be a challenge. But, if he has the Necronomicon, he instantly clears. He will abuse that damn thing if it means survival and it's probably the most powerful weapon in horror

Without it though? He could still potentially clear, I think, it's just unlikely

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#49 tparks  Online

Can Pinhead be hurt/killed? I don’t really follow Hellraiser at all. I think Ash could make it to Kingpin though, if we’re talking Ash at his very best. For more consistent Ash, he would still get pretty dang close. Even as an old man in Ash vs Evil Dead, he was taking on threats like most in this thread.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2