• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mick_Fury (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash Ketchum picks his six most powerful pokemon and tries to beat up Batman. He has a week of prep time; Batman has no prep. Morals on, win by knockout. Ash ambushes Batman in a Gotham alley. Can the pokemon kid defeat the dark knight?

versus

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (11087 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Anime vs Comics. NOT allowed... 

Also, Batman stomps Ash and shoves his pokeballs where the sun does not shine.

#4 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHA

uh... Pikachu, Charzard, Torterra, Infernape, Gliscor, and Staraptor those seem to be ash's biggest and baddest (and pikachu)

i REALLY dont see batman losing, even with the 10? year-ild getting the drop on him, his suit is well insulated and armored so that takes care of pikachu COMPLETELY, one of his main rouges controls plants so i'm sure h'd have bat-weedkiller, he has those...uh...bat-fire extinguisher pellets to take care of the fire attacks, gliscor and staraptor he just needs to beat up. The biggest problems would be charzard and infernape but i think batman has this

Oh wait what about ash's fighting skills.

#5 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Nefarious said:

This is Anime vs Comics. NOT allowed... Also, Batman stomps Ash and shoves his pokeballs where the sun does not shine.

come on it's all in good fun

and yeah it's dumb but its fun to think about

#6 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rapthorn2ndform: It is all fun and games until someone gets flagged and then....maybe hurt.
#7 Edited by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

No way dude, Ash forks shirt up.

#8 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@HughJass said:

@Nefarious said:

No way dude. Ash forks shirt up.

Are you sure you're that 1%?
#9 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@HughJass: I see Batman's PIS coming into play here. Therefore, Ash does not last long.
#10 Posted by Mick_Fury (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

This is Anime vs Comics. NOT allowed

Well...this may be cheating, but the picture is from Batman: Gotham Knight. So technically, this is still an anime vs anime fight. Does that fly?

#11 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash should win. Charizard alone is a damn beast.

#12 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@HughJass: I see Batman's PIS coming into play here. Therefore, Ash does not last long.

Nuh uh. His Pikachu is probably level 99 by now. He's also got power players like Charizard. Batman isn't winning this one.

#13 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats the fool out of him

#14 Edited by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@HughJass said:

@Nefarious said:

No way dude. Ash forks shirt up.

Are you sure you're that 1%?

LOL get a clue man. Just because I typed in an slightly exuberant manner doesn't mean I'm a troll. I didn't break any rules. Seriously, the term troll gets thrown around way too frivolously around here. Maybe I should flag you for derailing this topic and bringing up something unrelated, "TROLL!"

#15 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio
@HughJass said:

@Nefarious said:

Nuh uh. His Pikachu is probably level 99 by now. He's also got power players like Charizard. Batman isn't winning this one.

Batman beats Ash down, steals his Pokemon and does a better job then team rocket. He will hook pikachu up to a generator and have him run his Batcave. lol
#16 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@HughJass: Yes the mighty lv 100 (let's just call it even) that gets stopped regularly by RUBBER GLOVES

and i believe batman's bat-suit is insulated

#17 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1: I can't see batman doing that, BEATing him oh yeah, but batman is no thief and he wouldn't hook a poor defenseless (well except for the whole electricity thing) mouse up to a generator just because his owner was an idiot

#18 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rapthorn2ndform said:

@HughJass: Yes the mighty lv 100 (let's just call it even) that gets stopped regularly by RUBBER GLOVES

and i believe batman's bat-suit is insulated

Even so, his Charizard can melt boulders. Batman's suit his fireproof but not to that extent.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mick_Fury: I suppose it can. 

@HughJass: Man, that Pikachu.
#20 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@HughJass: My goal was just to TACKLE (lol) pikachu with that post okay if you look at my earlier post@Rapthorn2ndform said:

HAHAHA

uh... Pikachu, Charzard, Torterra, Infernape, Gliscor, and Staraptor those seem to be ash's biggest and baddest (and pikachu)

i REALLY dont see batman losing, even with the 10? year-ild getting the drop on him, his suit is well insulated and armored so that takes care of pikachu COMPLETELY, one of his main rouges controls plants so i'm sure h'd have bat-weedkiller, he has those...uh...bat-fire extinguisher pellets to take care of the fire attacks, gliscor and staraptor he just needs to beat up. The biggest problems would be charzard and infernape but i think batman has this

Oh wait what about ash's fighting skills.

(okay i now feel like a jerk for quoting myself)

2 points here

1. i believe batman's reflexes are good enough to dodge the first flamethrower and when charzard opens his mouth for a second batman thows those bat-fire extinguisher pellet things (i KNOW i saw him use them but i don't know if they have a name) into it's mouth at least temporarily DISABLEing that attack, at worst the chemicals and Co2 knock out charzard

2. Team rocket and Ash himself ave been hit by chazard's flamethrower REPEATEDLY and have come out comidicly singed not dead so yeah hot enough to melt boulders but cool enough to leave no permanent damage.

#21 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rapthorn2ndform: That's just concentrating on one Pokemon. Batman will have 6 going after him at once. Also, Ash's Noctowl has psychic moves which Batman can't dodge.

#22 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (13553 posts) - - Show Bio

I just love how Ash has withstood poke attacks himself from time to time.Bruce beats the tar outta him.Pokemon was great a few years ago but now they're just dragging it along.

#24 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash stomps.

Its just opinion who his strongest are.

Infernape and Blaziken would stomp Batman.

#25 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@HughJass: noctowl....we bring up power houses and you bring noctowl to the table.

http://serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml

it's easier to focus on one at a time (for me as a poster)

i honestly don't think ash would have the FORESIGHT to bring noctowl. after all. to fight lt surge he insisted on using pikachu when diglett cave is literally 50 steps away and this stupidity isn't limited to the early seasons i have watched recent episodes and the same stupid mistakes happen.

i believe if ash thought he needed power, this is what he'd bring

Pikachu, Charzard, Torterra, Infernape, Gliscor, and Staraptor

Mabye Snorlax, Glaile, or Donfan may show up but those are his powerhouses

#26 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: ...Ash never had a blaziken...Infernape yes, blaziken no

#27 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rapthorn2ndform said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: ...Ash never had a blaziken...Infernape yes, blaziken no

I specifically remember one of the main characters having one.

#28 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: ...May...not ash...May

#29 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rapthorn2ndform said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: ...May...not ash...May

Oh sorry. Haven't watched Pokemon in a long time. Just got a little mixed up considering Blaziken is my favorite.

#30 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: okay i haven't eith... :( i watched it up till the end of hoen when they just went total stupid. Pikachu riding a bird pokemon (it may have been swellow) fires lightning through a cloud, then they fly though it and the cloud turns into "thunder armor" that's when i said, i'm to old for this shirt. the games on the other hand are still great

#31 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rapthorn2ndform said:

@DeadpoolvIronFist: okay i haven't eith... :( i watched it up till the end of hoen when they just went total stupid. Pikachu riding a bird pokemon (it may have been swellow) fires lightning through a cloud, then they fly though it and the cloud turns into "thunder armor" that's when i said, i'm to old for this shirt. the games on the other hand are still great

Oh wow that sounds pretty ridiculous. But I still pick up the new games every now and then. In fact I'm playing through Heart Gold for the second time now. But honestly I'm more into sports and fps games.

#32 Posted by Billy Batson (56851 posts) - - Show Bio

troll threads getting lamer
BB

#33 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash wins.

#34 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

Insider Suit ownage

#35 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: wut?

#36 Posted by Phylos (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Mick_Fury (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Why is it a troll thread? Seems to me people are pretty divided. Also, I mean, it may not be the most serious battle ever, but then again, we're talking about fictional fights between people in tights. How much more unrealistic is it to throw in a guy with some pokeballs?

#38 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Belphegor (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this really need to be debated?! I mean come on folks...this battle is ridiculous!

#40 Posted by Rapthorn2ndform (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belphegor: truer words have never been said, but it's been a fun thread to read

#41 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Belphegor said:

Does this really need to be debated?! I mean come on folks...this battle is ridiculous!

Yes, it does need to be debated. JK :P

#42 Posted by nickthedevil (11087 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this thread really gotten this far? i thought it would have been locked down after the first few posts. seriously.

#43 Posted by Nihonzaki (73 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#44 Posted by Movie (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats the crap out of him.

#45 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

dude ash wins. bulbasaur vine whips batman while the other 5 pokemon beat the shit out of the incapacitated bat.

#46 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly

Toon Force for Ash.... Bats cant hurt him.

Dude tanks Electric and Fire attacks constantly without much damage...

#47 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash loses because he is a terrible trainer, he always puts out his weak Pokemon first, and he doesn't use type advantages AT ALL... The opponent sent out a grass type? Better send out my electric and water types before my fire type!

facepalm at this thread

#48 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Ash loses because he is a terrible trainer, he always puts out his weak Pokemon first, and he doesn't use type advantages AT ALL... The opponent sent out a grass type? Better send out my electric and water types before my fire type!

facepalm at this thread

Ash has his most powerful pokemon.

#49 Posted by niBBit (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Ash have pokemon like Haunter and other Psychic/Ghost/Dark pokemons? if so could't they mindrape or cast nichtmare-ish stuff and paralyze? i'm going with Ash on this one. He could use alot of combo's in this fight, but...Batman is batman...he can do anything....mark my words some day he will punch Lucifer Morningstar in the face and win....

#50 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash's Pokemon would absolutely decimate Bats. I hope you people aren't serious..