Ash (Evil Dead/Army of Darkness) vs Michelangelo (IDW TMNT)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Ash (Movie and Comic feats apply)

No Caption Provided

VS

Michelangelo

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Ash

• Chain Saw
  • Mechanical Metal Hand
  • Boom Stick (Unlimited Ammo, never needs to reload)

Mikey

• Nunchucks
  • 4 Throwing Stars

Scenario

These are two of my favorite characters of all time, let's have them battle.

Ash has defeated another deadite threat at S-Mart in Detroit, MI. The only thing he has left to do is speak the magic words and cast the Neconomicon into an alternate dimension, banning it for eternity. Ash gets the words wrong, as he is known to do, and the book takes him to IDW's TMNT dimension along with the Army of Darkness.

Deadites are possessing just about everyone in the TMNT universe so Ash is hunting them all down. He comes across Mikey in a back alley fighting foot clan soldiers possessed by deadites. Ash assumes that Mikey is a deadite and opens fire with his Boom Stick. Mikey dodges the blast and turns to take on his new threat.

Rules

1. Morals are on, in character. - Ash is willing to kill, because he thinks Mikey is a deadite. Mikey is not willing to kill Ash. Mikey will kill deadites in the area though.
  2. No prep, the scenario is the set up for this.
  3. There are 15 foot clan ninjas possessed by deadites in the immediate are of the battle and more will keep coming as the fight drags on. The deadite ninjas are trying to kill both Ash and Mikey.
  4. Win by KO, death, incapacitation or submission.
  5. Start 15 yards apart surrounded by deadites.

Location - This back alley

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tparks: I Dont Read IDW! Not Yet anyway .

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Wyldsong

Ash has some mild level of toon force, but as much as I want to say he wins...I can't back him for this one. Mikey has better stats, is faster, and is more than capable of KOing Ash. The deadite foot clan could be a problem, but deadites don't really seem to possess any of the skills of their hosts, they are just hard to kill/KO. Mikey should have no problem avoiding them.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: No doubt that Mikey is more skilled and has better physicals, but Ash is more prepared to deal with the deadites. Ash also has some pretty impressive phyiscals, not near Mikey level, but he has shown to be a bullet timer even. I can probably dig up some scans. I'm not saying your wrong that Mikey wins, but I think this will be close either way.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tparks said:

@wyldsong: No doubt that Mikey is more skilled and has better physicals, but Ash is more prepared to deal with the deadites. Ash also has some pretty impressive phyiscals, not near Mikey level, but he has shown to be a bullet timer even. I can probably dig up some scans. I'm not saying your wrong that Mikey wins, but I think this will be close either way.

Believe me, I know about Ash's speed. I have just about every ED/AoD comic=)

I just don't see Ash besting Mikey's skill/speed. Now, if Mikey got possessed, then it would be another story=)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Nice to see someone else on here that reads the Army of Darkness series.