• 80 results
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SupremeBeing

Ash has access to all of his weapons from the Evil Dead 7 Army of Darkness Films and has 2 hours of prep time and knows Bane is coming to kill him.

No Caption Provided
Bane is in a Blood Lust and wants to kill Ash very badly, Bane is being possessed by a Demon from the Necronomicon the Book of the Dead.

No Caption Provided

Battle Location: In a Deserted Dark Forest

No Caption Provided

Who Wins? How? and Why?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hellos

Bane rips Ash in half.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Bane

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Bane

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Hellos said:
" Bane rips Ash in half. "
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SupremeBeing

I think Ash has a chance here

SystemID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SystemID

No love for Ash??! What kind of world are we living in now?

NaruNick073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NaruNick073

Bane

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Well I assume since you didn't give many details bane's on venom?Even if he wasn't he win's he's far more physically and intellectually superior to Ash. And venom while increasing his strength to 2 tons, also makes him faster, and allows him to heal quickly depending how much he injects. And if he injects a large amount his strength goes well beyond 2 tons.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91 said:

" @SupremeBeing: Well I assume since you didn't give many details bane's on venom?Even if he wasn't he win's he's far more physically and intellectually superior to Ash. And venom while increasing his strength to 2 tons, also makes him faster, and allows him to heal quickly depending how much he injects. And if he injects a large amount his strength goes well beyond 2 tons. "

@nightwing91:  Ash has been the underdog plenty of times and has come out on top not to mention the guy fought against Demons and an Army of the Undead, im pretty sure he could handle Bane with the proper prep time, and no Bane does not have Venom nor does he have his intellect because he is being possessed by a Demon as stated in the OP.

"                                                                                        I think Ash has a chance here

"
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Well even without his intellect or bane is still superior in strength to batman, but taking away his intellect which is his deadliest weapon limits this fight but his body still has superior strength and reflexes to Ash in this scenario even if ash has his gun.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91 said:
" @SupremeBeing: Well even without his intellect or bane is still superior in strength to batman, but taking away his intellect which is his deadliest weapon limits this fight but his body still has superior strength and reflexes to Ash in this scenario even if ash has his gun. "
@nightwing91:  Yea but Ash fought Demons and more then just one and they all where physically better then he was, sure they probably weren't on Bane's level per say but they still were above Ash which shows Ash has the potential to beat such a being, plus Ash is very crafty and clever and he actually knows how to use his weapons lol, I think Bane will really have his hands full in this fight the same for Ash.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: The only reason I see this not being a complete stomp, is the fact bane's not himself, but to me his body is still at a level where he can win, even being possesed.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  That may be true but you can never count Ash out, he always finds a way to defeat evil, and i think his experience in fighting against Demonic creatures and the Army of Darkness would benefit him here especially if Bane is possessed. Ash also has a strong will and determination and he is very intelligent in his own right, Ash has books in his car on how to make bombs and everything you would need to build a solid defense, Ash even fought and overcame possession by a Demon as seen in the Evil Dead 2 Film.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: This is bane not on Venom,he can take Ash, and notice in the other scans he takes the bullets and keeps on coming.Bane off venom still has amazing strength and can take bullets, and keeping in mind he's above olympic level in everything.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Nice Scans but Ash has a much more powerful Gun then the one being used in the scan plus Ash has more then Guns, he has tons of Books on how to create Bombs and Traps, and since Ash knows Bane is coming for him as stated in the OP then there would be no reason why Ash couldn't set up devices, traps etc. Here i'll show you some footage on Ash 

Here is some footage of Ash from Army of Darkness

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nightwing91

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@SupremeBeing: And how long would it take him to make it though, he only has 2 hours, that's to get supplies and make it. And he really wouldn't be able to make one that can put bane down in that short of time. I'll find the scans of bane surviving a explosion basically completely unscratched.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Well Ash can make bombs pretty fast because in the Army of Darkness film he made all the bombs and traps within 2 hours before the Army of Darkness arrived, like i said Ash keeps his supplies on him at all times and his books on how to make them its all in his car which is with him most of the time  and Ash made way more the  just one bomb during that time period.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Well bane laughed off the explosion and conituned fighting batman, Ash can make everything he wants bane will get to him, and when he does banes still incredibility durable even when not on venom.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Don't get me wrong Bane would be the hardest test yet for Ash to face which is why i made this battle, but Ash has never lost when he knows whats out to get him, Ash is not to be underestimated, he is the King of Upsets lol
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Well this upset, takes bullets, is better then any olympic level gymnast, faster then any Olympic runner, can survive explosions and laugh them off, and has enough strength while not on venom to rip peoples heads off, I see no way that bane would lose to ash.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  I respect you're opinion but i still say you can never count Ash out, he has overcome a lot of Demonic obstacles and i think he has a chance at beating Bane if he plays his cards right and prepares properly which he always does lol, and Bane is no Superman and he would begin to fade over time from more Bombs and Traps, i think as the fight drags on it will lean in Favor of Ash, Banes best bet is to try and kill Ash as quickly as possible but that is easier said then done when it comes to Ash.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Which he would possesed by a demon means bloodlusted, bane rips people's heads off ona good day, he snaps peoples necks like sticks all he needs is one hand on ash to kill him.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Thats if he can even get close to Ash which would be extremely difficult to do considering the prep time and planning, and even if he did get to Ash by that time he would be weak enough for Ash to face in combat and Ash need i mind you has a Chainsaw for a Hand and a Robotic Metal Hand as well as his trusty Double Barreled Remington which packs a mean punch especially at close range and against a severely weakened Bane it would prove lethal, i think one head shot to a weakened Bane after going through all the Bombs and Traps would really cause some serious damage lol
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: It's like I said we don't know what ash builds his bombs out of or how many he can build and PLACE in 2 hours, he couldn't build more then 1 and have it in place in 2 hours. Bane would be there and bane after surviving that explosion fights batman evenly, Ash would in no way be even be in Bane's league no matter what.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Under these circumstances Bane can lose.

"
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Yeah I get it he has a gun, you've posted this clip 3 or 4 times now. It doesn't proove anything and the location is a forest, thats multiple way's that bane can get to Ash,the chances of him planting a bomb the way bane's coming is very unlikely.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Actually its very possible for Ash to set up Bombs and Traps inside the Forest, just look at what the Vietnamese did in the woods in the Vietnam War, they planted tons of mines, bombs and traps and killed tons of US Soldiers back in the Vietnam War, and the funny thing is that the Vietnamese built there devices quickly and effectively. Ash is very capable of doing this and since he has Resources he would do it and Bane will be in for a big surprise. Don't be fooled by Ash's appearance he is better then you think. Oh and about the Gun Scene well its a True Classic Scene.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: They also had more then 1 person doing this, and he won't have enough time to build anywhere near enough to weaken bane to his level in 2 hours which includes going to set them up, He'd only have 1 made. I know about Ash he didn't make alot of bombs much less in under 2 hours, he'd have to go slow since it's explosive and well you know the whole having only 1 hand will really be a handicap building those.Then carrying it through the woods setting it up so bane won't notice it, and your expecting him to build a lot?
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Ash has two hands his normal human hand and he has a changeable hand which has two settings his chainsaw hand and his metallic robotic hand that can crush metal itself and work like a normal hand would, well i was only pointing out the vietnam war as an example and it was a full scale war, on the other hand for this battle it is 1 on 1 so Ash would be able to make alot of bombs and traps before Banes arrival, and the biggest thing about Ash is that he is basically a Horror form of walking PIS lol if you haven't noticed or have ever seen the films.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: I've seen them, Ash just can't build enough bombs in 2 hours to offset the fact that there is multiple ways to get to ash, bane's still got enough trength to knock tree's out of he way. Ash would make 2 at the most , that's no where enar enough and like I';ve said bane took an explosion and still fought evenly with batman.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  I think Ash can build enough Bombs and Traps in order to keep Bane at bay for a while or at least enough to damage Bane critically and like i said Bane is no Superman. Bane will be weakened as the battle drags on and Ash will eventually be able to combat him in close range once Bane is weak enough and then Ash will go for the finish.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: And like I said bane can knock any tree down in his way, this opens up multiple avenues of attack for bane, he can't build enough in a 2 hour time span, and it's like i showed I actually believe that explosion that bane survived is superior to anything ash is going to be able to make with his limited supplies. And Ash will not be able to combat Bane, he has insane amount of  pain tolerance, being chained up and had bricks through at his face which shatted hitting him, he tookd 527 of those straight to his face not being able to block them.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Knocking down trees would only get Bane hurt as the Bombs would go off all around him and he would be engulfed plus he would easily give away his position to Ash, and that explosion that Bane took didn't look very impressive to me and it looked like he was jumping out of the building and not staying inside of the core of the building where the base of the blast went off, anyway with these circumstances in this battle the fight could go either way, but most likely it would be in Ash's favor as the fight drags on, and Bane has no Venom and no intellect and he is also not his usual self, i highly doubt that Bane in this condition could take a hail of C4 & Cintex explosives all around him for a short time.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SupremeBeing

I gotta go to bed now but i will continue this debate in the morning or afternoon... you have a very good night and i'll catch ya later

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: He didn't jump out he was in the middle, he came towards a section of wall that had been blown to taunt batman who had jumped out. That was a room filled with natural gas then ignited,it destroyed a good chunk of the building.And does ash have large amounts of C4 and cintext stocked piled? There not readily commercially avalaible since all of his equipment comes from a superstore.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bane would definitely win, but i still have to give props to Ash. 

He's the man. 

Also, his opening post  illustration gave him one hell of an upgrade in the mucle department.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AMS

Banes being written back to Batman levels of genius with prep time currently so he would defintely take Ash. 

Ash could probably beat jobber Bane though.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nightwing91
@AMS: Op has bane possesed by a demon, so not intelligent.It's a demon in control of his body.
NaruNick073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NaruNick073

I Don't Think Ash Has Enough Prep Time To Find Materials For Traps/Bombs, Build The Traps/Bombs, And Strategically Setup The Traps/Bombs, Thats A Lot To Do In 2 Hours. He Would Be Better Off Spending The 2 Hours Gathering Guns And Ammo To Fend Off Bane 

Because Of Time Constraints And The Fact That Bane Is Blood Lusted, I Say Bane Wins This. 

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  Fair enough, and Ash keeps a lot of tools and devices in the trunk of his car including C4 & Cintext, and S-Mart is no ordinary store lol, you can assume that Ash won't have something in store for Bane that will damage him critically but most likely Ash will get the best of Bane as the fight drags on and then Ash would just put a stop to him. And with these stipulations Ash can win here.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: But it's like I've been saying he had a whole building be filled with gas, and was then blown up and he pretty much took all of it, and then fought batman to a standstill.And we don't know how much C4 Ash carries, and bane's still extremly durable, bullets pierce his skin, but he still manages to fight, in fact he went the whole issue after being shot twice without any first aid. Catman had to tell him to get first aid before he bled out. And bane can kill people with just one hand he cans till snap ash's neck like kindling.
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DocJude

Bane is possessed by a demon (Deadite).

So... Ash

To me, Ash seems to have something of a destiny kinda like Buffy, he's born to fight and destroy the Evil Dead. His ingenuity always gets him out of demon problems, even when the choice comes down to cutting off his hand. He just weaponizes the stump with superhumanly strong mechanical hands or chainsaws.
Yeah, that would be great if Bane just grabs Ash around the neck to break it & Ash reaches up and wraps that robot hand around Bane's wrist and s-q-u-e-e-z-e-s...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wyldsong
@DocJude said:

" Bane is possessed by a demon (Deadite).

So... Ash

To me, Ash seems to have something of a destiny kinda like Buffy, he's born to fight and destroy the Evil Dead. His ingenuity always gets him out of demon problems, even when the choice comes down to cutting off his hand. He just weaponizes the stump with superhumanly strong mechanical hands or chainsaws. Yeah, that would be great if Bane just grabs Ash around the neck to break it & Ash reaches up and wraps that robot hand around Bane's wrist and s-q-u-e-e-z-e-s... "

This.  Ash is a chosen one who fights deadites, who has been killed and has come back from the dead (if you read the comics) to finish the fight.  Deadites are kind of his thing, and Bane being possessed by a deadite isn't really the same tried and true Bane people are trying to argue. 

He might win with a fair amount of one liners and PIS, but the king takes this.  Hail to the king baby.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nightwing91
@Wyldsong: It's still in his body, that easily takes explosions and laughs, takes bullets with no visible pain and keeps coming, and has enough strength to snap someones neck one handed, beat kgbeast who's superhuman, killer croc, I'm just curious how ash is going to fight that in the woods, the only answer i've gotten is he boobytraps it, which doesn't work considering he has multiple paths to the target and can easily clear paths by knocking any treee out of his way.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By progenitorigin

In Evil Dead II, Ash was getting tossed around by possessed people like nobody's business.  Even Ash's own hand kicked his ass.  Ash is only effective circumstantially, barely making it out of situations by using materials around him last-minute.  Army of Darkness had Ash doing better, but it's pretty ridiculous that a guy that basically works at Wal-Mart was able to make himself a mechanical hand.  Not to mention, Ash has limited ammo for his "boomstick," unless part of the OP is Ash having unlimited shells.  Ash is in no way a seasoned veteran in combat, and even with a demon possessing Bane, that's physically still enough to overwhelm Ash.  Considering how fast Bane's body can move even without venom, not to mention the strength he still maintains, a demon in Bane's body would be a nightmare.  I really don't see Ash being able to defeat that kind of monster.  I mean, let's face it, Ash's biggest boss was basically a demonic version of himself. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the movies, they're classic, but in this instance, Ash has no way of defeating Bane.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wyldsong
@nightwing91 said:

" @Wyldsong: It's still in his body, that easily takes explosions and laughs, takes bullets with no visible pain and keeps coming, and has enough strength to snap someones neck one handed, beat kgbeast who's superhuman, killer croc, I'm just curious how ash is going to fight that in the woods, the only answer i've gotten is he boobytraps it, which doesn't work considering he has multiple paths to the target and can easily clear paths by knocking any treee out of his way. "

nightwing, seriously, you've been going on for three pages with this.  I think your stance is known, and you are taking this one a little too serious.  In all honesty, these characters are from two completely different spectrum's and very different styles of story, so any battle between them is purely tongue in cheek, and definitely not worth the three pages of defense that you have been putting up for Bane.

Any true fan of Ash, will say Ash takes this with their dying breath, regardless of what Bane can do or take, because he is the chosen one, he is the fates exceedingly lucky and equally unlucky and resourceful plaything, and always has a healthy dose of deus ex machina on his side in the movies and comics.  If Bane is deadite possessed, being the chosen, a way or a means would fall into Ash's lap, it's just the way it goes for the chosen one.

Groovy.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SupremeBeing
@nightwing91:  One thing that you're forgetting and i finally realized, those scans you showed of Bane are Irrelevant here because the Bane that fought Batman had all of his attributes that he does not have in this battle, Bane is just a powerful Deadite and Ash is destined to destroy such things, like i keep saying with these conditions Bane can lose.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nightwing91
@SupremeBeing: Why are they irrelevant? The demon possesses his body, bane did all of that while off of venom that means the demon can do them all. And just because Ash is the chosen one doesn't really mean much to me considering his highest feat is fight his evil self, who bane is far beyond.
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By _Wildcard_

ash. shotgun to the face.