• 83 results
#51 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

in space? That's a lot of floating, confused Asgardians...

LOL, this is a good point. In space most of the Asgardians would be useless. So basically Odin and Thor vs. an entire planet full of sun dipped Kryptonians.

At best Thor could take on 10 or so Kryptonians, and at worst, he would not defeat Superman, depending on your point of view. So it is really Odin vs. all of Krypton in my opinion. Is there any feat of Odin destroying this many characters, at such a high power level, all at once?

He couldn't remove Thanos, and last time I checked, Thanos can't do magic or reality warping. If all Kryptonians walked on Asgard, then Odin would fear that his own power might destroy Asgard, that'll give away a chance.

#52 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: I ment this thread to be all Asgaurd vs all Krypton.

I ment that with their prep the Kryptonians are able to go to a yellow sun to Sundip their warriors and other important people, while the others prep like Batman.

If 90% of Asgaurdians can't breath in space, then pretend they are in a neutral invironment large enough to store all the combatants and the location is considered indestructible.

#53 Posted by Wardemon32 (4080 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

I already asked the OP if he made this actual kryptonians or depowered kryptonians. you dont have to believe if im laughing or not.

Thier not depowered Kyrptonians. Those are REGULAR kryptonians. You're trying to use "normal" when you're using it wrong.

im not basing their feats of a wikia or comicvine. I actually have the issues. If you want to continue this then prove it.

Ive never talked to you before. So dont call me ignorant or petty or ill flag you.

Yea, I remember debating with you and you'd base everything from wikia or comicvine.

1. I don't have to talk to you for long to know you're ignorant .
  2. LMAO! Where did I call you ignorant? You're calling yourself that now.
  3. Where did I call you petty? I said I was going to ignore this so aviod any petty arguements.
  4. And it's official. You are Inconvenient_Truth. You always get disrespect with me for no reason, put words in my mouth(like last time), quick to flag people for no reason. NOBODY ever says "I'll flag you" except for Inconvenient_Truth.

I dont see the irony. I sincerely doubt the OP made this a battle of gods versus depowerd kryptonians. and id be stupid to think that he did. so i asked him

The irony was where you said that would be stupid but you said "that be stupid", which made you sound....unintelligent.

i didnt call you anything.

"its the dumbest thing ive read so far today".

"Even if thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard"

@god_spawn @mercy_ @deranged_midget

Sorry to both you guys but can any of you try to help settle this? I'd just looking to have a good debate and he's looking to start ANOTHER arguement. Can anyone help please?

#54 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

I ment that with their prep the Kryptonians are able to go to a yellow sun to Sundip their warriors while the others prep like Batman.

If 90% of Asgaurdians can't breath in space, then pretend they are in a neutral invironment large enough to store all the combatants and the location is considered indestructible.

ok so are you also saying that they are going to sundip after having all of supermans powers and power levels or are you saying that these kryptonians will only be able to lift 27 tons AFTER the sundipping?

#55 Posted by Wardemon32 (4080 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

I already asked the OP if he made this actual kryptonians or depowered kryptonians. you dont have to believe if im laughing or not.

Thier not depowered Kyrptonians. Those are REGULAR kryptonians. You're trying to use "normal" when you're using it wrong.

im not basing their feats of a wikia or comicvine. I actually have the issues. If you want to continue this then prove it.

Ive never talked to you before. So dont call me ignorant or petty or ill flag you.

Yea, I remember debating with you and you'd base everything from wikia or comicvine.

1. I don't have to talk to you for long to know you're ignorant .
  2. LMAO! Where did I call you ignorant? You're calling yourself that now.
  3. Where did I call you petty? I said I was going to ignore this so aviod any petty arguements.
  4. And it's official. You are Inconvenient_Truth. You always get disrespect with me for no reason, put words in my mouth(like last time), quick to flag people for no reason. NOBODY ever says "I'll flag you" except for Inconvenient_Truth.

I dont see the irony. I sincerely doubt the OP made this a battle of gods versus depowerd kryptonians. and id be stupid to think that he did. so i asked him

The irony was where you said that would be stupid but you said "that be stupid", which made you sound....unintelligent.

i didnt call you anything.

"its the dumbest thing ive read so far today".

"Even if thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard"

@god_spawn @mercy_ @deranged_midget

Sorry to both you guys but can any of you try to help settle this? I'd just looking to have a good debate and he's looking to start ANOTHER arguement. Can anyone help please?

Ok i dont know why youre so hostile and calling me names. im flaggin you. this is the 2nd time already that you call me ignorant for no reason. you havnt even made a point.

#57 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: @convenientlie: Both of you knock it off or I'll just hand out warnings to both of you. I just read through the thread and neither of you are innocent in this. So take a step back for a bit.

#58 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 said:

I ment that with their prep the Kryptonians are able to go to a yellow sun to Sundip their warriors while the others prep like Batman.

ok so are you also saying that they are going to sundip after having all of supermans powers and power levels or are you saying that these kryptonians will only be able to lift 27 tons AFTER the sundipping?

@cybrilious4 we need you man. I need to know if these are kryptonians which can barely lift 27 tons after the sundipping or if you meant for this to be a bunch of kryptonians at superman levels and then have them sun dip where theyre all basically at the same power level. im sorry i have to ask that silly question.

#59 Posted by i_like_swords (13037 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of those discussions where you really have to say "who cares." All it comes down to is the math in terms of power levels and how capable Odin is. Someone work those out in an unbiased manner and the thread can conclude. There's no need to fight over something that is based on speculation. Besides, it's not even that interesting of a fight...

#60 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of those discussions where you really have to say "who cares." All it comes down to is the math in terms of power levels and how capable Odin is. Someone work those out in an unbiased manner and the thread can conclude. There's no need to fight over something that is based on speculation. Besides, it's not even that interesting of a fight...

i already did that. but i got told that my math was wrong because these kyptonians are only able to lift 27 tons AFTER the sundipping because they start off at basic human power levels because of their red sun theyre under. i disagreed and now ive asked the OP to weigh in so that we know if my math is correct or if these kyptonians are basically weaker than spiderman.

#61 Posted by i_like_swords (13037 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

i already did that. but i got told that my math was wrong because these kyptonians are only able to lift 27 tons AFTER the sundipping because they start off at basic human power levels because of their red sun theyre under. i disagreed and now ive asked the OP to weigh in so that we know if my math is correct or if these kyptonians are basically weaker than spiderman.

Well let's put it this way. Most Kryptonians shouldn't start at Supermans power level because none of them will have lived on earth. So I'd like to assume that all the nameless Kryptonians start as if they've lived on Krypton all their lives. In which case they get as much power as they would if they sun dipped from their base red sun power levels. Someone already did that math. So if I were you I'd compare that math to the power levels of the average Asgardian. Then you factor in the likes of Thor, Loki, Superman and Zod. Then when all that is done, factor in Odin.

#62 Posted by gav (440 posts) - - Show Bio

The real question is ANY number of Kryptonians capable of taking on Odin or is Odin powerful enough to solo all?

Personally I think Odin is just out of their league, so no number of them will push them over the edge. Odin doesn't even bother with Kryptonian power-level folks, he's busy with other elder gods, Galactus, Thanos and the likes. Heck he even fault Eternity (an abstract) which resulted in multiple galaxies being destroyed in the process!

If this was a bunch of Superman Prime 1,000,000 (obvious favourite) or just a bunch of Superman clones (which is not what all Kryptonians are) I'd consider them.

#63 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@i_like_swords said:

Well let's put it this way. Most Kryptonians shouldn't start at Supermans power level because none of them will have lived on earth. So I'd like to assume that all the nameless Kryptonians start as if they've lived on Krypton all their lives. In which case they get as much power as they would if they sun dipped from their base red sun power levels. Someone already did that math. So if I were you I'd compare that math to the power levels of the average Asgardian. Then you factor in the likes of Thor, Loki, Superman and Zod. Then when all that is done, factor in Odin.

i COULD do that but i think its silly. See, i dont think the OP meant for this to be a bunch of suped up humans vs asgardians. why? cause that would be silly, a stomp, and against the rules. wardemon did the math for human levels and multiplying by the sun dipping and it comes out to them only being able to lift 27 tons. that would mean that spiderman would be strong than them so i rreeeaaalllly doubt thats what the OP meant, in the case that im wrong(which i doubt) i asked him and we're waiting on his word. Now, if im correct the asgardians would be outnumbered 600,000 to 1 and would be 135 times stronger than regular superman and can travel at 1,090 times faster than light. IF im right, i then, respectfully request to see scans of asgardians being able to react to 600,000 supermen coming at them at 1,090 times faster than light and i also respectfully request to see scans of durability feats showing they can take on 600,000 supermen that are 135 times stronger than regular superman. thats basically where we stand right now.

#64 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Sorry for the late response:

Here's how it goes,

We all know there are Kryptonians on normal human lvls right? Well the warrior Kryptonians and others whom Kryptons officials choose, are allowed to sun-dip for that week while the others are busy planning. However, Superman is in this fight and he gets his 1 week sun-dip too. So now you have a team of Class whatever Kryptonians with brilliant Scientist and a Super Sun-dipped Superman to lead them.

For The Asgaurdings, they are only allowed to prepare for the fight, not go back in time and cheat. For the Asgaurdians you have:

- Thor- with Odin Force

- Loki

- Asgaurdian Soldiers

Edit: Odin is not here anymore, Thor has Odin-force, that's the final edit!

I hope this helps.

#65 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Sorry for the late response:

Here's how it goes,

We all know there are Kryptonians on normal human lvls right? Well the warrior Kryptonians and others whom Kryptons officials choose, are allowed to sun-dip for that week while the others are busy planning. However, Superman is in this fight and he gets his 1 week sun-dip too. So now you have a team of Class whatever Kryptonians with brilliant Scientist and a Super Sun-dipped Superman to lead them.

For The Asgaurdings, they are only allowed to prepare for the fight, not go back in time and cheat. For the Asgaurdians you have:

- Thor- Odin Force + Destroyer Armour

- Loki

- Asgaurdian Soldiers

SORRY ODIN's not here.

I hope this helps.

gotcha, so how powerful are these supermen? because theres a guy claiming that after a week of sundipping they can only lift 27 tons according to his math. IF we're going by that math then this is a stomp in asgards favor and should be locked.

#66 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: complete!

#67 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: complete!

ok gotcha. then this needs to be locked cause its a mismatch. the kryptonian soldiers as you listed them can only lift 27 tons. even spiderman is stronger than that.

@deranged_midget_ this is a mismatch

#68 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

I took out destroyer armour for Thor.

But keep in mind, Superman was resitant to magic after 3x Sundipping or was that just Prime? Please clarify for me plz? Anyway, Krypton is a planet with heavier gravity then Earth and the weight lifting thing should be higher I believe.

Here the Point: It all depends on how strong are normal Asgaurdian soldiers.

If there class 1 million+ like Thor, then I'll make all the Soldiers of Krypton on par with base Superman.

If there Class 20-50, then I think there is no need for another edit.

If there Class 100, I'll give the Kryptonians 3 more days of Sundip.

I hope this helps.

#69 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

I took out destroyer armour for Thor.

But keep in mind, Superman was resitant to magic after 3x Sundipping or was that just Prime? Please clarify for me plz? Anyway, Krypton is a planet with heavier gravity then Earth and the weight lifting thing should be higher I believe.

Here the Point: It all depends on how strong are normal Asgaurdian soldiers.

If there class 1 million+ like Thor, then I'll make all the Soldiers of Krypton on par with base Superman.

If there Class 20-50, then I think there is no need for another edit.

If there Class 100, I'll give the Kryptonians 3 more days of Sundip.

I hope this helps.

i dont know. theres too many if's. im tired of the changes and uncertainty with asgarddians power levels and kryptonians power levels. im losing interest.

#70 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Well I just made MY FINAL EDIT, no more questions, go with what you know.

#72 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

regular superman in new 52 has gone 134 times fast than light. now hes getting amped for 12 days that equals to 1152 times stronger and faster so now superman can go 154, 368 times faster than light can odinforce thor react to superman going 154,368 times faster than light? if so can i see scans of that. and can i see scans of any asgardian taking punches from somone who is one thousand one hundred and fifty two times stronger than superman?

#73 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Does noone remember war of the supermen or what........... When exposed to yellow sunlight kryptonian power levels skyrocket and thats just being exposed from a planet in the same system. Within that hour of exposure they are massively stronger than humans. No not on superman level but way above 27 tons or why the hell would zod be a threat to anyone. Last i checked he hasnt logged much time on earth......... As for the battle. Lmao dark avengers decimated asgard without odin, with only one superman level guy. Krypton pimp slaps asgard

#74 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

Does noone remember war of the supermen or what........... When exposed to yellow sunlight kryptonian power levels skyrocket and thats just being exposed from a planet in the same system. Within that hour of exposure they are massively stronger than humans. No not on superman level but way above 27 tons or why the hell would zod be a threat to anyone. Last i checked he hasnt logged much time on earth......... As for the battle. Lmao dark avengers decimated asgard without odin, with only one superman level guy. Krypton pimp slaps asgard

lol

#75 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't buy the math done regarding sun dipping. When Superman is completely depowered, either by red kryptonite, exhaustion, or being excluded from the sun altogether, it does not take him 5 days of sun dipping just to be able to lift 27 tons. His power up must be at a faster rate below his baseline levels on Earth. I don't know how official any of the figures regarding sun dipping really are at the high end either.

Superman's ability to take in energy from the sun is part of his genetic makeup, not a learnt skill. Other Kryptonians should power up just as fast.

I think it is fair to assume that all Krytonians will be weaker than Superman. I'd say a normal distribution of 1/8th Superman levels up to normal Superman levels for the population, aged 18 to 35 of normal health. Elderly and youth would be weaker, there would probably be people with physical disabilities, etc. Without knowing the population of Krypton, it would be impossible to tell how many skilled fighters this would add up to.

#76 Posted by Bezza (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see how this battle can work. Kryptonians only have their power on earth or near a yellow sun planet. Unless the battle takes place on earth and not Asgard they surely lose.

#77 Posted by Wardemon32 (4080 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

No their not way mroe than 27,000 tons. I hope you're not basing this off the movie lmao

#78 Edited by Wardemon32 (4080 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow:

Actually it's correct.

Edit. That's also 27,000 POUNDS. Not tons. In tons that would be 2.7 tons. I did those calculations the same exact way it was done for Superman. The radiation intake doesn't just speed up like that then decrese out of no where. It's a constant rate. Also when Superman was a kid, he was like 8 years old and only picking up trucks and stuff. The way you're seeing it he should have been lifting WAY more?

#79 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: ok, first no i did not get that from the movie....... If you cared to read what i wrote i said war of the supermen.....which is a comic book storyline................. Second as a child his physiology didnt allow him to absorb anywhere near as much yellow sun as he can as an adult. Thats why he couldnt do much back then...... Also there were his self limiting beliefs that he had to shed in order to stop holding back.... I dont think youve seen much of superman outside the movie but ok. Thirdly my proof that im right is in zod or any of the other kryptonians that have come to earth or new krypton and have comparable power to superman very quickly. Superman is like a battery once hes full his max increases slowly but if he uses energy it is replaced quickly by the sun but his max doesnt change very quickly. A newly landed zod pushes superman to use his powers at nearly full capacity days after being exposed to sunlight....... So no theyre not that weak...... Your math is flawed because you dont know the character.

#80 Edited by Wardemon32 (4080 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

Second as a child his physiology didnt allow him to absorb anywhere near as much yellow sun as he can as an adult. Thats why he couldnt do much back then...... Also there were his self limiting beliefs that he had to shed in order to stop holding back.... I dont think youve seen much of superman outside the movie but ok. Thirdly my proof that im right is in zod or any of the other kryptonians that have come to earth or new krypton and have comparable power to superman very quickly. Superman is like a battery once hes full his max increases slowly but if he uses energy it is replaced quickly by the sun but his max doesnt change very quickly. A newly landed zod pushes superman to use his powers at nearly full capacity days after being exposed to sunlight....... So no theyre not that weak...... Your math is flawed because you dont know the character.

Actually I've seen plenty of Superman outside of the movie. And where did you get this "his child physicology didn't allow him to absorb anywhere near as much yellow sun as he can as an adult"?

Radiation is radiation. You CANNOT control how much radiation you take in while you're exposed to it. If you're exposed to this radiation for SO MANY YEARS I would assume that he can lift MUCH more than what they were showing.

Just because Zod intakes more radiation quicker doesn't mean that goes for EVERY kryptonian. Superboy Prime actually needed a Solar radiation suit to get back up to par from where he was at. If it had such a big effect he wouldn't have needed the suit in the first place. What proof?

Superman is like a battery, but he has no "max". He power is limitless so he can't have a max. His powers is like looking at your battery and everytime you get to 100% it moves up next just like that. If he has a max then that means he has a certain point of radiation eh can take, which isn't the case.

Based off of the math you guys were giving I applied that same math to a regular kryptonian and I got low results. Also you said "his phsicology didnt allow him to absorb anywhere near as much yellow sun...". Wouldn't that work the same way as a kryptonian adult also?

#81 Posted by coolcat4 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: he takes the radiation in at the same rate but immediately as they get it, it powers there cells to around supermans level but it does not fluctuate like you said

#82 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: 1. Its a canon fact. 2. Its not just zod....... Or are we acting like the 100,000 superman level citizens of new krypton and the hundred minute war never happened? They definiteky didnt spend as much time on earth but were comparable in every way though lower than kal, kara and kon.

#83 Posted by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: correct me if I am wrong, but part of the reason other kryptonians appear on Superman's level is because he typically holds back, and they don't. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are all already on his level

#84 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@crouchingtiger: right and i said as much when i said they were comparable but lower in power to kal, kara,kon and karren whom i had forgot. But if what @wardemon32 were true and the kryptonians could only lift 2 tons then how would they even be a fight for batman let alone a universe level threat? It just doesnt work that way. Supes wouldnt be outmatched but he cant afford to hold back very much against other kryptonians. Its more like their max is just above his baseline while being serious.