Round 3: Morals (Off) 1 day prep themselves

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DocFatalis

BRB is not an Asgardian, and without him, team 1 won't last more than a few minutes. With him they'll still lose, but at least he can win them some time.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrRenekton

@DocFatalis said:

BRB is not an Asgardian, and without him, team 1 won't last more than a few minutes. With him they'll still lose, but at least he can win them some time.

I know that. But most of his powers is from Stormbreaker, which is Asgardian and anyways Bor is a Skyfather without the "living omnipotence" part. Doesn't end in a few minutes..

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ghostrider2

Heralds would win.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

Gods should destroy them.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no matter manipulation any round!! mmm matter manipulation is a great advantage for heralds, if you take it you're carrying favor to asgardians willingly.

Round 1: Morals (On) : Heralds win after a good fight

Round 2: Morals (Off) : Heralds stomps.

Round 3: Morals (Off) 1 day prep themselves, you didn' t specify if they can use some artifacts or not, so : i don't know what prep is gonna add to Heralds, but prep for asgardians is definitly a big advantage, Asgardians win with near death and death of most of them.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By First_Last

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

no matter manipulation any round!! mmm matter manipulation is a great advantage for heralds, if you take it you're carrying favor to asgardians willingly.

Round 3: Morals (Off) 1 day prep themselves, you didn' t specify if they can use some artifacts or not, so : i don't know what prep is gonna add to Heralds, but prep for asgardians is definitly a big advantage, Asgardians win with near death and death of most of them.

Im not sure what your saying in the first paragraph. Your round assesments I agree with for the most part depending on prep parameters.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@First_Last said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

Im not sure what your saying in the first paragraph. Your round assesments I agree with for the most part depending on prep parameters.

OP put a rule of no use of matter manipulation, i said that it's a great handicap to heralds, since it's a good weapon in their hands

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By robertloucksjr

Bor is being underrated here. Former Skyfather.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charlie_Jade

@robertloucksjr said:

Bor is being underrated here. Former Skyfather.

agreed, Thor with Odinforce had to break his hammer off Bor's face to kill him. Bor was a power house but he seemed a bit dumb, Loki tricked him and transmuted him to snow. Terrax is too crap to do anything.here...none of the heralds would be as tough as Bor but but I imagine Surfer can also transmute Bor if Loki was able

if transmutation and matter manipulation is not allowed I imagine Asgard might win in a fist fight

Although classic Air-walker has beat classic Thor and Surfer's speed feats are so ridiculously high, nobody should be able to touch him

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

Bor is the only problem for the Heralds, he should be able to solo most of the Herald team by himself. And leave some for the other asgardians

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By robertloucksjr

I would take Bor over all Heralds, Thor and Beta Ray Bill only matched by Silver Surfer, Loki just a hair behind, and Baldur well below all the heralds.

Asgardians for the win.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrRenekton

bump

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Hyperlight

@dondave said:

Bor is the only problem for the Heralds, he should be able to solo most of the Herald team by himself. And leave some for the other asgardians

i agree