#1 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Asgardian: Balder, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Loki and Bor

Team Cosmic Heralds: Terrax, Silver Surfer, Stardust, Air-Walker and Firelord

Always starst on the ground, no matter manipulation any round

Round 1: Morals (On)

Round 2: Morals (Off)

Round 3: Morals (Off) 1 day prep themselves

#2 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB is not an Asgardian, and without him, team 1 won't last more than a few minutes. With him they'll still lose, but at least he can win them some time.

#3 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

BRB is not an Asgardian, and without him, team 1 won't last more than a few minutes. With him they'll still lose, but at least he can win them some time.

I know that. But most of his powers is from Stormbreaker, which is Asgardian and anyways Bor is a Skyfather without the "living omnipotence" part. Doesn't end in a few minutes..

#4 Posted by GhostRider2 (3307 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds would win.

#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (8311 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods should destroy them.

#6 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

no matter manipulation any round!! mmm matter manipulation is a great advantage for heralds, if you take it you're carrying favor to asgardians willingly.

Round 1: Morals (On) : Heralds win after a good fight

Round 2: Morals (Off) : Heralds stomps.

Round 3: Morals (Off) 1 day prep themselves, you didn' t specify if they can use some artifacts or not, so : i don't know what prep is gonna add to Heralds, but prep for asgardians is definitly a big advantage, Asgardians win with near death and death of most of them.

#7 Posted by First_Last (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

no matter manipulation any round!! mmm matter manipulation is a great advantage for heralds, if you take it you're carrying favor to asgardians willingly.

Round 3: Morals (Off) 1 day prep themselves, you didn' t specify if they can use some artifacts or not, so : i don't know what prep is gonna add to Heralds, but prep for asgardians is definitly a big advantage, Asgardians win with near death and death of most of them.

Im not sure what your saying in the first paragraph. Your round assesments I agree with for the most part depending on prep parameters.

#8 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@First_Last said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

Im not sure what your saying in the first paragraph. Your round assesments I agree with for the most part depending on prep parameters.

OP put a rule of no use of matter manipulation, i said that it's a great handicap to heralds, since it's a good weapon in their hands

#9 Posted by robertloucksjr (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor is being underrated here. Former Skyfather.

#10 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Bor is being underrated here. Former Skyfather.

agreed, Thor with Odinforce had to break his hammer off Bor's face to kill him. Bor was a power house but he seemed a bit dumb, Loki tricked him and transmuted him to snow. Terrax is too crap to do anything.here...none of the heralds would be as tough as Bor but but I imagine Surfer can also transmute Bor if Loki was able

if transmutation and matter manipulation is not allowed I imagine Asgard might win in a fist fight

Although classic Air-walker has beat classic Thor and Surfer's speed feats are so ridiculously high, nobody should be able to touch him

#11 Posted by dondave (37447 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor is the only problem for the Heralds, he should be able to solo most of the Herald team by himself. And leave some for the other asgardians

#12 Posted by robertloucksjr (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take Bor over all Heralds, Thor and Beta Ray Bill only matched by Silver Surfer, Loki just a hair behind, and Baldur well below all the heralds.

Asgardians for the win.

#13 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Bor is the only problem for the Heralds, he should be able to solo most of the Herald team by himself. And leave some for the other asgardians

i agree