#1  Edited By pern

Asgardians vs Forerunners and Precursors

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Odin solos the entire haloverse, Bor solos the entire haloverse, Cul solos the entire Haloverse, Loki and Thor potentially solos the whole game saga, with all the gods and army of Asgard they roflstomp

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Precursors could create and move galaxies effortlessly

That’s the power the Precursor’s once had... isn’t it? They shaped and moved galaxies! They created us! How did we ever manage to defeat them?

Also the Precursors are at least 100 billion years old, meaning they have to be at least multiversal in range

The Gravemind tells us something impossible to understand- that most of what has been gathered comes from before there were stars. We do not believe in such a time, but the Mind insists... The life-patterns and living wisdom of a hundred billion years.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: It's not a stomp. This fight could go both ways.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Odin solos everyone. "Could" do these things doesn't mean anything. It's just hyperbole.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: What does their age have to do with being multiversal?

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:the precursors were destroyed by the forerunners, and the forerunners are pretty weak... if they had such galactic power they still would be alive.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: The Precursors are 100 billion years old and the universe is only 13 billion years old. The Precursors were around before the universe, meaning the Precursors have to be able to have multiversal range.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pern

@mjolnirson: The Forerunners were multi galaxy level life wipers. They alone could dish out some serious damage. Them beating the Precursors doesnt mean anything. We dont know the circumstances of that. The Forerunners even questioned how they ever managed to defeat the Precursors at all. See my quote.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@mysticmedivh: The Precursors are 100 billion years old and the universe is only 13 billion years old. The Precursors were around before the universe, meaning the Precursors have to be able to have multiversal range.

Galactus was from the previous universe, exists in the main universe, and will continue to do so in the next universe after the main one ends.

What it seems like is that the Precursors somehow survived big bangs which continually end and rebirth universes.

Nonetheless, I don't see how that would make them multiversal.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: No the Forerunners only controlled one galaxy.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: his technology was meant to kill organic forms of life, and even then when they killed many species, they never killed someone on the league of Thor or Hulk, hell they didn't killed someone like Abomination and you think that the precursors will defeat someone like Odin?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I just said multiversal range as in they can travel to multiple universes, which should put them at near universal considering they created life forms across the universe.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: It doesnt matter. They were galaxy level. Thor and Hulk cant tank galaxy level attacks.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin Solo's. Hera, Thor, Loki, Bor, Cul, Warriors 3, Sif, Angela, Etc..should be enough to secure victory.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wish they showed Tyr in depth. He was quite a god in the mythos and other media.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@mysticmedivh: I just said multiversal range as in they can travel to multiple universes, which should put them at near universal considering they created life forms across the universe.

Someone like Nate Grey can travel from reality to reality, I believe, however, he isn't even a galaxy level character, so I don't see how that would make them near universal. The Titans from Warcraft, for example, also travel the universe creating life, worlds, etc. but they aren't galaxy level either. I don't see that would make them universal. My point is that sub-galaxy level characters have replicated what you have mentioned, yet they are nowhere close to universal, nor is what you mentioned substantially impressive in general.

@pern said:

@mjolnirson: It doesnt matter. They were galaxy level. Thor and Hulk cant tank galaxy level attacks.

Have they actually busted, as in destroyed, an entire galaxy?

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor can absorb Borr's god bomb energies, I fail to see what generic destructive devices the forerunners could use against even Odin or Cul.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for the battle, until I see more compelling evidence, I'll go with Asgard.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Destroyer armor laughs at all of the Haloverse's attacks and proceeds to open up their mouths on the curb.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pern

@jwwprod:

They also life wiped the Magellanic Cloud.

@lou_cypher said:

If Thor can absorb Borr's god bomb energies, I fail to see what generic destructive devices the forerunners could use against even Odin or Cul.

Can Borr's god bomb energies lifewipe galaxies?

@mysticmedivh said:

@pern said:

Someone like Nate Grey can travel from reality to reality, I believe, however, he isn't even a galaxy level character, so I don't see how that would make them near universal. The Titans from Warcraft, for example, also travel the universe creating life, worlds, etc. but they aren't galaxy level either. I don't see that would make them universal. My point is that sub-galaxy level characters have replicated what you have mentioned, yet they are nowhere close to universal, nor is what you mentioned substantially impressive in general.

@pern said:

Have they actually busted, as in destroyed, an entire galaxy?

The Forerunners weren't trying to destroy the galaxy. They were just trying to lifewipe everything. Regardless, unless Thor or the others (minus Odin) have tanked an attack that could life wipe the galaxy, they probably wouldn't survive the Halo arrays.

They have busted stars with star rods though, and that's just elementary technology to Forerunners.

@nightway: It can take out the Forerunners for sure, but I'm having doubts on it taking out the Precursors.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: No they didn't, the Forerunners only wiped out the lifeforms of the Milky Way Galaxy:

“Halo doesn't kill Flood. It kills their food. Humans, Covenant, whatever. We're all equally edible. The only way to stop the Flood is to starve them to death. And that's exactly what Halo is designed to do: wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life.”

— Cortana

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@pern: No they didn't, the Forerunners only wiped out the lifeforms of the Milky Way Galaxy:

“Halo doesn't kill Flood. It kills their food. Humans, Covenant, whatever. We're all equally edible. The only way to stop the Flood is to starve them to death. And that's exactly what Halo is designed to do: wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life.”

— Cortana

Which sounds less impressive than Odin actually busting galaxies.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yeah Odin would floor the Forerunners, but it's the Precursors I'm not so sure about.

I think the Forerunners should be able to take Thor and the like however.

@jwwprod said:

— Cortana

The Forerunners also lifewiped the Magellanic Clouds. That is where the Flood originated and the Halo Arrays destroyed them there as well.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pern

@jwwprod said:

@pern: And do you have any prove?

LOL! any @killerwasp have you seen this guy?

It's from the novels.

I haven't read all of the novels myself, but I've seen the videos on Youtube.

Though, Flood originating from the Magellanic Clouds and Forerunners lifewiping everything should be Halo 101.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the Asgardians but the Precursors and Forerunners are awesome.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Almost forgot their haxes.

The Composer can turn living beings into digital machines to be controlled by the Didact.

The Reverse Timelock can trap the subject in a field where time is accelerated at a high rate and the body decomposes quickly.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Odin is also capable of stopping time with a mere gesture.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:the precursors were destroyed by the forerunners, and the forerunners are pretty weak... if they had such galactic power they still would be alive.

Actually thats in question, Precursors created the forerunners, and no one really knows why they lost or if they chose to. Legend has it that the precs left the galaxy after the forerunners won even though the precs were literally a tier higher than them, but when the forerunners found out what had been done ( the last fleet that traveled outside their galaxy to finish the job ) they killed themselves in finding out what really happened ( to which we dont know ). Forerunners however, do have a galaxy busting weapon and so on, and we know IIRC the precs are the flood or at least thats what was reconnected at least IF though IRC. Either way odin's magic<haloverse. Thor's magic<haloverse ( besides possibly didact hes been literally atomized twice and lived ), either way magic should fix that. So thor and up solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually thats in question, Precursors created the forerunners, and no one really knows why they lost or if they chose to. Legend has it that the precs left the galaxy after the forerunners won even though the precs were literally a tier higher than them, but when the forerunners found out what had been done ( the last fleet that traveled outside their galaxy to finish the job ) they killed themselves in finding out what really happened ( to which we dont know ). Forerunners however, do have a galaxy busting weapon and so on, and we know IIRC the precs are the flood or at least thats what was reconnected at least IF though IRC. Either way odin's magic<haloverse. Thor's magic<haloverse ( besides possibly didact hes been literally atomized twice and lived ), either way magic should fix that. So thor and up solos.

either i'm confused or did you imply that odin and thor's magic are weaker than the haloverse and yet thor and up solos ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: No wrong signs my bad, i wasn't thinking argh! XD I meant to say Odin's magic>haloverse. Thor's magic>haloverse.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pern

@mysticmedivh: Yeah but the Reverse Timelock causes the target to experience time accelerating at an extremely rapid rate till it dies.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@pern said:

@mysticmedivh: Yeah but the Reverse Timelock causes the target to experience time accelerating at an extremely rapid rate till it dies.

Thor and Odin are immortal..and both Thor and Odin can do the exact same thing.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

The Timeless One was also immortal, but it still died from the Reverse Timelock because time accelerating at that rate was too much for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: because magic is magic no one in the halo universe has tp resistance, tk resistance, has magical lightning resistance and so on

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

@pern said:

@juiceboks said:

@pern said:

The Timeless One was also immortal, but it still died from the Reverse Timelock because time accelerating at that rate was too much for it.

If it aged to death then it wasn't immortal to begin with.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pern

@juiceboks: The Timeless one didn't age to death. It couldn't keep up with time accelerating at such a high pace, so its body got destroyed.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: because magic is magic no one in the halo universe has tp resistance, tk resistance, has magical lightning resistance and so on

Gravemind has TP.

Didact has TP and TK.

Magical lightning would be nothing when going up against a race full of beings with god like tech.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Not on odin's level, i mean thor i guess could be beat maybe, but odin is a multiverse thing, this was proven already through a few statements.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Precursors unleash the flood and gg

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: yea thanks for telling me information which I already freaking knew!

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WIN

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers