Asgardians vs Chitauri (MCU)

• 87 results
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Thanos using the Tesseract (Space Gem) assembles a large force of Chitauri, similar to that used at the battle of New York, to invade Asgard.

Thanos monitors from space and is not in the battle.

Odin is in the Odinsleep. Thor, Sif, Fandral, Volstag, and Hogun are all off world.

The Tesseract portal opens above the bifrost.

Asgardian Forces number 10,000 including all defensive placements and anti-aircraft weaponry.. Chitauri invaders have an army of 40,000 and 20 Leviathans.

No BFR.

Win by total annihilation of the enemy force\who wins?

Asgard
Asgard
Asgardian Warriors
Asgardian Warriors
Chitauri
Chitauri
Leviathan
Leviathan

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

tough one

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are fodders. So Batman should win.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormdriven

Heimdall solos all the Leviathans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spaceboy987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spaceboy987

Odin solos them in his sleep

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians fought well against the elves. Chitauri fought well against no one, asgardians win.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians are on par with Dark Elves Teletubbies and Teletubbies are omnipotent.

Bodhbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chitauri lose for being random SFX crap.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Leviathans could prove troublesome, Heimdall could possibly take out a few but their defenses could take them out too. I'd probably side with asgard for the home/defensive advantage over the numbers difference as the asgardians were less foddersome, but they could be overwhelmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chitauri should win this I think. I don't see how Heimdall could hope to take down a Leviathan. He took down one of the little Dark Elf ships in Thor 2. The Leviathans are far bigger and he has no feats to suggest he has the strength to even penetrate one. The Chitauri also have similar weapons to the Dark elves with their lasers, which proved highly effective against the mainly melee fighting Asgardians, and their basters were capable of causing visible pain to Hulk. I'm assuming the force field is down for the sake of this even being a battle, so I see no reason why the Chiturai couldn't win. All of Asgard's notable people are gone, except for Heimdall and Thor's mom, but I don't think that would change the obvious numbers disadvantage and the tech the Chitauri are packing.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Asgardians went to war against the Frost Giants and the Dark Elves and came out victorious over both. They destroy the Chitauri.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By never give up
Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: The fact that they were a better class of fodder. And what single Chitauri anything is stopping Thor?

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Keehn93

@clark_el:

Frost Giants - Had an infinity stone they could use for combat & nearly froze Earth. They freeze the space whales.

Dark Elves - Had Kurse like warriors who could beat up Thor & better tech (invisible ships & warp grenades) than the Chitauri. They throw warp grenades into the space whales mouth.

Giant Space Whales & Fodder Chitauri wouldn't beat either.

Chitari are basically the weakest Alien species we have seen.

Asguardians > Kree > Dark Elves > Frost Giants > Nova Corps > Chitauri

Heimdall Solos.

No Caption Provided

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Thor is off world. And chitauri have a numerical advantage. And one could argue better technology as well.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Super_Mod

@clark_el said:

@super_mod: Thor is off world. And chitauri have a numerical advantage. And one could argue better technology as well.

Oh well then Idk who wins. Probably Chitauri though

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: keep in mind the chitauri outnumber the asgardians 4 to 1. They also have ranged weaponry, which the Asgardians have shown to be weak against.

And ha k doubt heimdell alone could taken on 40k soldiers. What feats does he have besides taking down the dark elf ship?

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: Thor 1`he solos 2 Frost giants just after being frozen.

A regular Asguardian would be worth 100 Chitari (who lost 1 on 1 to a base human BW)

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: you have to understand though

Thor>>>>>>>>>normal asgardians

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el:Thor (without Mjolnir) = Heimdall = Sif = Warriors 3 = Asgardians in terms of physiology.

All of them are easily 5-10 toners. That & they are far more durable than the Chitauri. They also have speeder Rafts that have ranged weapons. So they aren't completely out of luck when it comes to air Assaults.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Thor far exceeds any asgardians physically. Even movie Thor does. He's able to compete with hulk and kurse. Thor is the most powerful asgardian physically and has the most amount of brute strength.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: without Mjolnir his feats aren't that much greater than Sifs or Heimdall.

Heimdall took out a ship & 2 frost giants with one attack.

Sif solos several humans, tanks a buck shot at point blank & pushes a metal mobile home like 20 feet with a single kick.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Well by that logic you could say Loki is as strong too. Thor caught hulks fist and physically harmed him with punches. He also physically contended with Kurse, who in the movie was taking out asgardians by the dozen.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

@hatemalingsia: ha nice. But seriously, who do you think wins?

Sorry, I don't check notifications that often. I think Chitauri takes this.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Keehn93

@clark_el: yes. Loki is strong. All Asgardians are. He tanked an explosive arrow within a few inches of his face & has fought toe to toe with Thor on two occasions.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Dark Elves with those Stones they use to become like Kurse far exceed regular Dark Elves, Asgardians & even Thor from what we've seen in terms of strength.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are fodders. So Batman should win.

true. in a fodder contest, no one beats batman!!

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mtuske
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Clark_EL

@mtuske: @keehn93: I'm not saying Loki didn't strong. And yes he's a frost giant, which also makes him strong though. And I know asgardians are strong each one can well lift into the tons. Thors just on a different level.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: Thor could solo the warriors three without Mjolnir. He's definitely way above them.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: yeah that's what I'm saying. Tell that to keehn93

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el: @mtuske: Yes Loki is a Frost giant. With the size/body of an Asgardian. Odin changes him though not completely as he resists the cold.

No Caption Provided

Thor can solo the warriors 3 (Heimdall or Sif would probably be his closest match) because he is more skilled. Sif & Heimdall have shown that they are easily as strong. Show me a feat of Thor (No Mjolnir) that dwarfs the strength of Heimdall or sif.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Loki's never fought toe to toe with Thor. At best each time Thor is trying to talk him down while fighting him and once he gets serious he shows and obvious advantage. Thor has never even used anywhere near his potential on Loki. The only notable Asgardians in the fight right now are Heimdall and Freya, neither of which have any hope of swing the tide of battle in Asgard's favor. Heimdall took down one of the fighter ships. Maybe if in exhibited taking down something bigger, like the main battle ship. i would be impressed, but he has no feats to put him anywhere near swinging this for Asgard.

The Chituari weapons have shown capable of hurting the Hulk, and in TDW, the Asgardians showed a clear weakness in the projectile category. Asgard has ships, but they're not very impressive and the Chitauri have more. I can't see Asgard winning this

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Clark_EL

@keehn93: again. Hulk and kurse. Those two things should be feats enough. Also since the characters are base in the comics, it's easily shown Thor is vastly superior physically.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mtuske

@keehn93: Fighting Hulk h2h. Look at how fast Loki got curbed. Thor's hand lock with Hulk surpasses the 3. Hulk would do worse to the 3 than he did to Loki.

Not sure why they don't show Thor with more strength feats. It is weird.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Asgard after a decent fight.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsav777: Lol at hurting the Hulk. Suppressing the Hulk perhaps. No clear damage.

Asgard has;

- several turrets capable of decimating the Chitauri.

- boats/ships with laser Gatling guns to defend key points. These boats have far more firepower than Chitauri skiffs.

- shield tech around key points like the palace

Loading Video...

Despite being surprise attacked they did well. If they hadn't been taken off guard by an enemy thought dead Asgard would've done far better. Shields would be up. Defenses maned.

But look how much better the Dark Elves are than the Chitauri.

Dark Elves vs Chitauri

Chitauri skiffs < Dark Elves ships are more durable, have stealth tech & better flight capabilities.

Chitauri guns < Dark Elves guns + Warp grenades

Space Whale < Kurse Soldiers.

The Asgardians concentrate fire on the portal itself killing everything (even the whales cause Asgardian turrets are more than big enough to damage them) that comes through.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93:Hulk was obviously in enough pain to be held back and yell, but take that feat how you wish. These blast were capable of small explosions, destroying cars and whatnot, and the Asgardians are clearly less durable the Iron Man or Hulk, who were also effected by their blasts.

And c'mon comments about the strength of the blasters are speculation. You have no proof the Asgardian boats are stronger that the Chituari skiffs. If anything the Chituari have better feats, and around equal firing speed. Same with the Dark Elf guns. And I mean let's be real, how many of the boat ships do you see flying around? The Asgardians don't seem to be a fire aerially adept bunch. Let's stop nitpicking and show me some way the Asgardians can overcome the Chituari.

There are a LOT more Chituari than Asgardians. Also, Leviathan>>>>>normal Kurse Soldier. The guy who fought Thor wasn't a normal one, but in the opening clip of TDW, several Asgardians overtake a Kurse Soldier with swords and spears, a feat they could never hope to replicate with a Leviathan. The Leviathans effortlessly break through skyscrapers and their armor could only be penetrated by the Hulk or Thor when using a Tower as a lightning rod. Asgard has no one near the power level required to commit such a feat so tell me, how can they take down a Leviathan? Also, how do they overcome a clear numerical disadvantage?

Also, I'm assuming the main force field is down, since it was only able to be taken out from the inside in the movie and it would make no sense for the battle's purposes to leave it up. But just to make sure @clark_el: is that correct, or is the shield up?

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jhaigo

Asgardians are all immortal or close to it so they should pull it out due to experience and home-field advantage. I doubt it will be easy though because Asgardians are complete fodder.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsav777:

Lol at no proof. Asgardian skiffs had a higher rate of fire pal. Far higher.

Those whales would be utterly ineffective in Asgard. Turrets would have them down in seconds. They lack the ability to avoid them.

The Chitauri have no stealth advantage. They will be targeted as soon as the portal opens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Looks about even to me. But again, how can you say those turrets would take them down? You can guess they might be strong enough, but you have zero evidence of what they can do. What I have is Jarvis saying IM would lose power before penetrating their shell and the only instances of them being defeated is either from the inside (IM), with the strongest lighting attack Thor has ever done, channeling a massive storm using the Empire State Building as a conductor, or with the Hulk.

You have no evidence that Asgard could even hurt one of these things, and you're speculating that Asgard has some kind of advantage, without tangible evidence, so I ask again. What proof have you that they can take down a Leviathan. I have feats and solid reasoning for the durability and power of the Leviathans, the burden of proof is on you to explain how they beat them, cuz without that, Asgard doesn't have a chance.

First you were saying Heimdall solos, then that the Warriors 3 were equals to Thor, and now you're arguing that these turrets can take down the Leviathans, all without evidence.

Some Random points

• In avengers the Leviathans were flying rather low, and the anti-air turrets in TDW were on top of tall towers...
  • the anti-air guns were at the very center of the city, near the palace...
  • nobody of significance is around to give orders, so Asgard is left to figure things out themselves...
Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsav777 said:

@keehn93:

Looks about even to me. But again, how can you say those turrets would take them down? You can guess they might be strong enough, but you have zero evidence of what they can do. What I have is Jarvis saying IM would lose power before penetrating their shell and the only instances of them being defeated is either from the inside (IM), with the strongest lighting attack Thor has ever done, channeling a massive storm using the Empire State Building as a conductor, or with the Hulk.

You have no evidence that Asgard could even hurt one of these things, and you're speculating that Asgard has some kind of advantage, without tangible evidence, so I ask again. What proof have you that they can take down a Leviathan. I have feats and solid reasoning for the durability and power of the Leviathans, the burden of proof is on you to explain how they beat them, cuz without that, Asgard doesn't have a chance.

First you were saying Heimdall solos, then that the Warriors 3 were equals to Thor, and now you're arguing that these turrets can take down the Leviathans, all without evidence.

Some Random points

• In avengers the Leviathans were flying rather low, and the anti-air turrets in TDW were on top of tall towers...
  • the anti-air guns were at the very center of the city, near the palace...
  • nobody of significance is around to give orders, so Asgard is left to figure things out themselves...

How are a race with superior technology, durability, weaponry & home advantage going to lose? Numbers don't always matter.

How are multiple energy cannons the size of a school bus not going to damage a Whale? Big slow targets. The shells explode with greater force than Tonys tech & with greater frequency. IMs repulsors or lazer clip can not be compared to Asgardian tech.

Asgardian Steel can also pierce the Whale as it ripped through the Dark elf ships. Heimdall or any other skilled warrior could easily jump on it's back & stab it.

The chitauri lack the speed/stealth tech that the dark elves have. They are fodder. Their whales are the only thing that was sort of impressive during their invasion & the Asgardian turrets would turn them into mush.

1 Random point. Posting the same video that I did just makes you look like a fool, as there is absolutely no reason for you to re-post the same video.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians