#1 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians

vs

Celestials

Does Technology prevail over Magic?

Battle Type: War

Battle Rules:

Morals off

Win by surrender or death.

P.S if this is a stomp, then one of the other nine worlds can help ex. frost giants, dwarves etc.

#2 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the Named Celestials can solo all nine worlds

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (6826 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing lower than Odin lives very long.

#4 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

The Celestials are truly powerful.... damn i'm speechless

#5 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials.

#6 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

lol any feats for your generic celestial?

A drunk Odin said once he killed a few.

#7 Posted by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard and the nine worlds get destroy.

#8 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the frost giants are beast,... i guess not.

#9 Edited by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur is top dog in the area. He might be able to beat a top level Celestial. Maybe.

#10 Posted by XiiX (7410 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard falls.

#11 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Nothing lower than Odin lives very long.

#12 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard falls terribly

#13 Posted by fondofpacman (567 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx: Well, here's Odin in the Destroyer armor after it was infused with all the souls of every Asgardian (save for Thor). Odin is held up like a ragdoll by Ziran the Tester (a pretty generic Celestial), and his blows, which could pulverize a planet, "glance harmlessly off him". All the while, all those generic Celestials on panel are getting hit by Thor's lightning to no effect.

I'd say one or two Celestials could clear out Asgard without too much trouble.

#14 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

@agentxx: Well, here's Odin in the Destroyer armor after it was infused with all the souls of every Asgardian (save for Thor). Odin is held up like a ragdoll by Ziran the Tester (a pretty generic Celestial), and his blows, which could pulverize a planet, "glance harmlessly off him". All the while, all those generic Celestials on panel are getting hit by Thor's lightning to no effect.

I'd say one or two Celestials could clear out Asgard without too much trouble.

This pretty much solves it. Case closed.

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

@blur99 said:

Surtur is top dog in the area. He might be able to beat a top level Celestial. Maybe.

Surtur sucks without his Twilight Sword, and I don't see anything in the OP about it.

Celestials wreck.

#16 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch: the level of the Celestials is miles above the one of the Asgardians.

#17 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields said:

Does Technology prevail over Magic?

You make it seem as though the Pantheons have the strongest magic in the multiverse. That is flawed.

You want to make a fair fight? Have the Celestials fight against the strongest magic...

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials wins

#19 Posted by ShootingNova (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials crush-stomp. In fact, Arishem or someone like that could solo. Gaea was begging to him, there's no way any Asgardian can even harm a Celestial permanently.

Online
#20 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

the Celestials slaughter-stomp. Mismatch thread.

#21 Posted by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio

@blur99 said:

Surtur is top dog in the area. He might be able to beat a top level Celestial. Maybe.

A top level celestial would include Scanthan perhaps, i dont think Surtur has anything on him.

Scanthan disapproves :)

#22 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials stomp.

#23 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2568 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials...Odin and surtur would put up good fights tho

#24 Posted by kc1997 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials stomps Asgardians.

#25 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@kc1997 said:

Celestials stomps Asgardians.
#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

the Celestials slaughter-stomp. Mismatch thread.

#27 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magethor said:

@fondofpacman said:

@agentxx: Well, here's Odin in the Destroyer armor after it was infused with all the souls of every Asgardian (save for Thor). Odin is held up like a ragdoll by Ziran the Tester (a pretty generic Celestial), and his blows, which could pulverize a planet, "glance harmlessly off him". All the while, all those generic Celestials on panel are getting hit by Thor's lightning to no effect.

I'd say one or two Celestials could clear out Asgard without too much trouble.

This pretty much solves it. Case closed.

Poor Odin. 
Think he could have taken one or two, but he got jumped like a fool. 
#28 Posted by ripcurl (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials, in a laughably one-sided beatdown.

#29 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

1 high tier celestial solos.

#30 Posted by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blur99 said:

Surtur is top dog in the area. He might be able to beat a top level Celestial. Maybe.

A top level celestial would include Scanthan perhaps, i dont think Surtur has anything on him.

Scanthan disapproves :)

I am not sure who "Scanthan" is :) However I said he might be able to take a top Celestial down. I have heard of Scathan though:)