Captain Marvel Jr (Freddy Freeman)
Captain Marvel Jr (Freddy Freeman)

Lord Marvel (Billy Batson)
Lord Marvel (Billy Batson)
Battle Rules
Fate (Classic)
Superman (Sundipped for 1 day)
Billy Batson has all of Shazams power
Asgardians are all thos pictured (including Odin and Hela)
Olympians are all those pictured (including Zeus and Hercules)
Battle takes place on a planet 100x earth which is completely deserted
This is a battle to the death
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I actually think the DC Squad would win... Odin and Zeus will cause Problems... but DC has enough Heavyhitters to handle them.... 
Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Captain_Justice95

Asgards and olympians got this
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MutenRoshi

Odin solos, Classic Fate would be a bit of a problem but the rest of DC are canon fodder

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MutenRoshi
@King Saturn said:
I actually think the DC Squad would win.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By odinforce
isn't classic dr. fate supposed to be on par with classic strange? if so, wouldn't that constitute a victory?

if not, im going with the power of odin and zeus
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MutenRoshi

Classic Fate if given time could cook up some spells amd amp himself like crazy to be on par with  Shazam, Galactus and maybe even amp himself to be near a full power Sepectre but in a random encounter Classic Fate isn't going to do much. Odin has a much more natural Godhood when it comes to magic, in a random fight he would stomp. Fate in a random meeting puts up a fight but the rest are stomped

If Fate has prep time he would be a beast

but he doesn't have prep here
  the rest of DC are canon fodder 

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By odinforce
@MutenRoshi: oh ok

on a side note:
didn't classic dr. strange take on the living tribunal with prep?
starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By starkwood

I don't understand how anybody here can challenge Odin, much less Zeus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@MutenRoshi said:
@King Saturn said:
I actually think the DC Squad would win.
alright... you got jokes... I got points...

Odin would catch hell in a battle with Black Adam and Dr. Fate... Black Adam has shown he can handle multiple DC Heavy Hitters ( as shown in World War 3 ) and he was able to handle a Skyfather level being in Lord Marvel ( who is basically Captain Marvel with the Power of Shazam the Wizard himself in a JSA issue ) and we can look at what Dr. Fate has done with Magic... held his own against Mordru and can hold up briefly against The Spectre ( who of which is far more powerful than Odin or Zeus )... so you see my ole boy... trying to jump at a bull with Facepalm images... is not as easy as you may think... not when the Bull strikes back with Vengeance...

I can go even further homeboy... lets get it  !
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By demifiend

dr fate with prep solos!!

the only problem here is zeus and odin, but seem how zeus took some trouble wid tha hulk, dc takes this.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By termiteone4ever

DC loses

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By PowerHerc

The Marvel Olympians and Asgardians beat the DC team down. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By odinforce
i just realized what looks to be surter in the picture. if so, this is even more of a victory for team 1
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IZZR

I can't believe some fools think Odin can solo this, i will edit the DC as i actually think it is uneven but even then Odin would get murdered by Black Adam and Orion let alone the whole team thats rediculous.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By starkwood

Black Adam > Odin?

You've been drinkin' too much son.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam's track record would say he could hold up against Odin... he cant beat him alone no... but with help from Dr. Fate... they will have this fool out of the fight easy... and Zeus will be no different... 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@starkwood said:
Black Adam > Odin?You've been drinkin' too much son.
read it again daughter, i said Black Adam at his full power and Orion who is on Darkseid level
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IZZR
@King Saturn said:
Black Adam's track record would say he could hold up against Odin... he cant beat him alone no... but with help from Dr. Fate... they will have this fool out of the fight easy... and Zeus will be no different... 
My thoughts exactly  but i doubt the fight would go like that as Zeus would probably have Odins back off the bat but ive added 2 members to DC side so it should be way more even now.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@IZZR said:
@King Saturn said:
My thoughts exactly  but i doubt the fight would go like that as Zeus would probably have Odins back off the bat but ive added 2 members to DC side so it should be way more even now.
Orion with Astro Force and Sun Dipped Superman would give Zeus hell... 
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MutenRoshi

Black Adam's high showings are a serious case of Writer Induced Stupidity or PIS
WW3 Adam beats Manhunter using a telepathic attack which basically means the comic is as worthless as a flight of stairs kicking Darkseid's ass, to beat Lord Marvel he lures Billy away from the rock, without that plot element he hadn't a hope in hell of winning. Normally Adam would have trouble with Diana or Supes. Notice how they were conveniently missing from his WW3 arc? That's because they would have kicked his ass

There is no way in hell Adam is beating Odin, who is durable to take hits from Abstracts, can reshape reality, Odin can stop time, remake planets, blow apart entire Galaxies - thousands of suns and planets destroyed
Adam isn't even a planet buster

Odin one shots him

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MutenRoshi
@starkwood said:
I don't understand how anybody here can challenge Odin, much less Zeus.
Classic Fate might provide a little challenge but the rest are nothing, Fate can not do much without prep
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn:  Go get him :). 

This part is directed at you king saturn its in general :)
Classic Fate, Superman (sundipped for 1 day), Black Adam, Flash, Impulse, Captain Marvel,  Question? is that Lord marvel with captain marvel there???, and Orion will give Marvels Gods a run for there money.

Im currently undecided here because of Odin and Zeus. Odin has some crazy feats but it all depends on if he is full power or whats going on with him. Zeus is below Odin but he would give alot of trouble to the DC heroes. 

Seeing that the mini gods are more powerful in there own realm some of them will be less powerful on a distance planet. 
Asgardians are def going to last longer than the Olympians. But I see Asgardians being more of a problem to DCs team. I think the gods will eventually win. They have the numbers on DCs team here. Although I think its possible for team DC to win. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@MutenRoshi said:
Black Adam's high showings are a serious case of Writer Induced Stupidity or PISWW3 Adam beats Manhunter using a telepathic attack which basically means the comic is as worthless as a flight of stairs kicking Darkseid's ass, to beat Lord Marvel he lures Billy away from the rock, without that plot element he hadn't a hope in hell of winning. Normally Adam would have trouble with Diana or Supes. Notice how they were conveniently missing from his WW3 arc? That's because they would have kicked his assThere is no way in hell Adam is beating Odin, who is durable to take hits from Abstracts, can reshape reality, Odin can stop time, remake planets, blow apart entire Galaxies - thousands of suns and planets destroyedAdam isn't even a planet busterOdin one shots him
yeah right... you just hate the fact that Black Adam has the skill to hold up against someone like Odin... half of the crap you claim Odin can do could be done by the power of Shazam the Wizard... and on top of that Thanos... who cant do half of what you claim Odin can here was able to hold his own against the Asgard All Father... so its not like Odin is some unbeatable God who cant be touched... he can be touched... and he will be touched by Black Adam and Doctor Fate... 
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MutenRoshi

King seriously do you have a clue?
It seems over the months and years people call you out because you just don't get this Skyfather thing

Do you know the difference between Abstarct/Skyfather level

and a Toptier/Herald level

and a street leveler

If you are really dumb about power levels I can explain things very slowly for you
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@MutenRoshi said:

King seriously do you have a clue?It seems over the months and years people call you out because you just don't get this Skyfather thingDo you know the difference between Abstarct/Skyfather leveland a Toptier/Herald leveland a street levelerIf you are really dumb about power levels I can explain things very slowly for you

the problem here is YOU dont know what you are talking about not me... I just explained to you how it is Black Adam could hold his own against Odin with help from Doctor Fate ( which you also seem to miss )... now we can play this Marvel Fanboy vs DC Fanboy Bullsh!t as long as you want... you are just talking crap with no real substance... you think Odin is some unstoppable abstract... yet I gave you someone who gave him hell who is easily not on par with have the stuff you claim he can do ( Thanos battling Odin )... Odin is powerful... but between Black Adam's badass attitude and power which has allowed him to flatten Lord Marvel in the past... and Doctor Fate's Magical Power at these Classic Levels... Odin loses this one... 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28  Edited By Pokeysteve

I don't read really any Marvel and was wondering how powerful their Olympians are? From the comments here I gather Zeus is up there. Aside from him are they all as pathetic as Ares or do they vary from god to god? What's going on with them? Any information would be appreciated. 

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By odinforce
odin has better feats than these guys. he destroyed galaxies while facing a universal threat which was a mere dark refelection of himself.
zeus has the same skyfather power and so does surtur. they are not taking down 3 skyfather level beings.
thor can take care of black adam pretty well. thor was able to cut off the magic of cyttorak from classic juggs. he'll do it to black adam and captain marvel if they are a problem. or odin, zeus, and surter can as well
not to mention how thor can physically match him as well
black adam is a guy who can be beat by ppl like superman, wonder woman and martian manhunter. this guy who's not even a planet buster is not taking down odin

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IZZR
@King Saturn said:
@MutenRoshi said:
King seriously do you have a clue?It seems over the months and years people call you out because you just don't get this Skyfather thingDo you know the difference between Abstarct/Skyfather leveland a Toptier/Herald leveland a street levelerIf you are really dumb about power levels I can explain things very slowly for you
the problem here is YOU dont know what you are talking about not me... I just explained to you how it is Black Adam could hold his own against Odin with help from Doctor Fate ( which you also seem to miss )... now we can play this Marvel Fanboy vs DC Fanboy Bullsh!t as long as you want... you are just talking crap with no real substance... you think Odin is some unstoppable abstract... yet I gave you someone who gave him hell who is easily not on par with have the stuff you claim he can do ( Thanos battling Odin )... Odin is powerful... but between Black Adam's badass attitude and power which has allowed him to flatted Lord Marvel in the past... and Doctor Fate's Magical Power at these Classic Levels... Odin loses this one... 
LMAO i cant agree with you more i think that dude is obviously on some Odin flavored crack because hes so far up odins ass he can see Ymir, with that said Odin stalemates Thanos which a couple of DC guys can stalemate or even beat with no prep so the fact that hes making odin out to be some Galactus level fighter is crazy but i cant be mad at him hes just infactuated by odins beard.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MutenRoshi

Odin one shots Adam killing him, Odin is a REAL SKYFATHER
 and btw Thanos isn't Jobberseid, Thanos was a low level Skyfather every time he comes back he grows more powerful and more powerful, he used to smack all the Avengers around like Despero slaps the League around, and went toe to toe with Tyrant who was once an equal to Galactus, he survived a blast of tremendous power from the Omega a clone of Galactus
and for all the power Thanos shows he still couldn't burn or draw blood from Odin all he could do was annoy him.
Adam isn't a match for Thanos and even less to Odin...if you think Adam can challenge Pre Crisis Darkseid then you need to put the crack smoking pipe down. Adam isn't even a planet buster
Black Adam nothing to Odin, he gets killed

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bucketz
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Pokeysteve said:
I don't read really any Marvel and was wondering how powerful their Olympians are? . 
They vary greatly you have guys like Ares Marvel who might be as strong as the Thing with the fight skill of Cap America....he's just a brick like Colossus but nothing fancy
Pre Crisis Darkseid stomps Ares

then you have really powerful guys like Surtur, Zeus, Shuma which as basically on the Abstract Skyfather level
They would kill Pre Crisis Darkseid
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By GTG12

team 1 FTW
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
@MutenRoshi said:
Odin one shots Adam killing him, Odin is a REAL SKYFATHER and btw Thanos isn't Jobberseid, Thanos was a low level Skyfather every time he comes back he grows more powerful and more powerful, he used to smack all the Avengers around like Despero slaps the League around, and went toe to toe with Tyrant who was once an equal to Galactus, he survived a blast of tremendous power from the Omega a clone of Galactusand for all the power Thanos shows he still couldn't burn or draw blood from Odin all he could do was annoy him.Adam isn't a match for Thanos and even less to Odin...if you think Adam can challenge Pre Crisis Darkseid then you need to put the crack smoking pipe down. Adam isn't even a planet busterBlack Adam nothing to Odin, he gets killed
1. nope... Black Adam holds his own with Odin with assistance from Doctor Fate
2. Lord Marvel is Skyfather Level in power... because he possessed the power of Shazam the Wizard... and Black Adam got all up in his ass
3. who said Thanos was weak ? the point was Thanos does not have any feats like you claim Odin is capable of under his own power
4. Thanos was using a Power Orb as Offense against Tyrant... he was not doing it on his own homeboy
5. Thanos is durable... nice... so is Black Adam... and he should have good assistance from Doctor Fate... moving on......
6. I beg to differ... if Black Adam can handle Lord Marvel... then he should be a decent match for Thanos...
7. nope... I dont think Black Adam can defeat Pre Crisis Darkseid... but Pre Crisis Darkseid is very much above Thanos in power... and if you think differently... maybe its you who needs to put the crack pipe down
8. well Black Adam has never attempted to bust a planet... but what remains true is that he was able to fight off multiple Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Donna Troy, Power Girl in World War 3... and he gave Lord Marvel the business in JSA... those high end feats show Black Adam could hold his weight with Odin for a while... though with assistance from Doctor Fate... ( which I have said from the start ) I can see them winning... Plain and Simple
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By odinforce
in addition to my previous statement
thanos didn't hurt odin and couldn't hurt odin. odin even took thanos and surfer at the same time, he even took cosmic blasts from both of them and wasn't even phased.
the only reason thanos actually was lasting against odin was because of his durability. he has incredibly high durability (like taking huge explosions from galactus level beings)
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MutenRoshi

So all you said King was a bunch of worthless info on Lord Marvel's PIS loss, you describe a bunch of useless irrelevant info on Thanos. You said Black Adam beat a bunch of B-listers and jobbers in a WW3 arc to make him look cool, good for him
useless jobbers lose to make the other guy look good that's all they are good for in comics
he still can't beat Superman, can't bust planets and Pre Crisis Darkseid always kicks Black Adam's ass

Odin is a Skyfather, Adam is nothing to him

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By flamingmuffin

odin has much better feats than any of the dc guys. plain and simple

then you got two other guys with the same power level as well
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
@MutenRoshi said:

So all you said King was a bunch of worthless info on Lord Marvel's PIS loss, you describe a bunch of useless irrelevant info on Thanos. You said Black Adam beat a bunch of B-listers and jobbers in a WW3 arc to make him look cool, good for him useless jobbers lose to make the other guy look good that's all they are good for in comicshe still can't beat Superman, can't bust planets and Pre Crisis Darkseid always kicks Black Adam's assOdin is a Skyfather, Adam is nothing to him

why do you assume that the Lord Marvel encounter was PIS ? its not possible at all that Black Adam handling those people in World War 3... and Black Adam defeating Lord Marvel are just exploits of his power ? not possible at all ? it seems like perhaps you are underrating Black Adam... like I have said time and time again... which you keep undermining... Black Adam AND Doctor Fate can defeat Odin... dont just make this me trying to say Black Adam will beat Odin... cause I NEVER said that... and you know it... 

PS - was all the info I gave on Thanos irrelevant ? was Thanos Not using a Power Orb to battle Tyrant ? does Thanos under his own power have feats like Odin... yet Thanos seemed to hold up against Odin ? Is it not possible for Dr. Fate to be a factor here also since at peak levels he was battling The Spectre... someone who is more powerful than Odin ? 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By katanalauncher

Fate is the only factor here, if he is classic he might be able to stand a chance with Odin/Loki/Zeus

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666

Odin...
Zeus...

Really?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IZZR
@czarny_samael said:
Odin... Zeus...Really?
errr yeah why not? Classic fate, Lord marvel and if Hulk gave Zeus a bit of trouble imagine a bloodlusted sundipped Superman..
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Asgardians and Olympians win this. 

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By czarny_samael666
@IZZR said:
@czarny_samael said:
Odin... Zeus...Really?
errr yeah why not? Classic fate, Lord marvel and if Hulk gave Zeus a bit of trouble imagine a bloodlusted sundipped Superman..
1.Hulk didn't gave him trouble. Zeus wanted to show him that even without magically boosts and reality warping powers he can beta him to the death.
2.Zeus=Odin. And Odin is galaxy buster. Classic Fate is like classic Strange. He would try his magic and everything, but without prep, that would give him powerfull objects or somekind of traps (etc.) he won;t stand a chance against Skyfather. He will be above planet busting, yes, but it is not enough. I see him giving a good fight to Hela, but loses at the end. The same with Strange.
3.Lord Marvel losed to Black Adam. I know that it was probably PIS, but most people bring it more often than anything else about him. IMO he is likt OF or (early) King Thor. With potential but with so lack of experience, that he isn't a threat to big guns. He could be, but he isn't.

All of them will be taken down by galaxy busting explosion.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By IZZR
@czarny_samael said:
@IZZR said:
@czarny_samael said:
Odin... Zeus...Really?
1.Hulk didn't gave him trouble. Zeus wanted to show him that even without magically boosts and reality warping powers he can beta him to the death.2.Zeus=Odin. And Odin is galaxy buster. Classic Fate is like classic Strange. He would try his magic and everything, but without prep, that would give him powerfull objects or somekind of traps (etc.) he won;t stand a chance against Skyfather. He will be above planet busting, yes, but it is not enough. I see him giving a good fight to Hela, but loses at the end. The same with Strange.3.Lord Marvel losed to Black Adam. I know that it was probably PIS, but most people bring it more often than anything else about him. IMO he is likt OF or (early) King Thor. With potential but with so lack of experience, that he isn't a threat to big guns. He could be, but he isn't. All of them will be taken down by galaxy busting explosion.
Orion is equal to Darkseid which id say is on par with Zeus and Odin and for the sake of the argument lets say Billy has come to terms with all his powers and is now in full control of them. Black Adam is inconsistently writen but his official stat is that hes an absolute beast and a tactical genius.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MutenRoshi

Marvel Zeus has far more powerful feats than DC Zeus, Marvel's Odin is ridiculously powerful. Odin is possibly the most powerful Skyfather they have and he has feats to stomp even Pre Crisis Darkseid. Orion has be depowered after the 1985 Crisis, every DC hero gt watered down after the Crisis. It is not impressive to say Orion is equal to the jobber (modern Darkseid)
Odin would stomp Orion and Surfer and a bunch of JLA/Avengers all at the same time, he's a true Skyfather. they are nothing to him and Black Adam is nothing to him.

@odinforce said:

odin has better feats than these guys. he destroyed galaxies while facing a universal threat which was a mere dark refelection of himself.zeus has the same skyfather power and so does surtur. they are not taking down 3 skyfather level beings.

exactly

@flamingmuffin said:

odin has much better feats than any of the dc guys. plain and simple then you got two other guys with the same power level as well

its almost a spite thread, if Fate was not here the thread would be a laughably bad curbstomp
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
and so the Marvel Fanboy wanking continues... turning Odin into some impossibly Omnipotent character who could never be defeated by anyone... brilliant 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
and so the Marvel Fanboy wanking continues... turning Odin into some impossibly Omnipotent character who could never be defeated by anyone... brilliant 
He can be defeated by beings like Surtur, but for sure not by Supe, Orion or Darkseid. More, he can solo all three with one explosion. Even currently he created a planet with ease.

From DC I see beings like Spectre capable of taking him. Guardians, nor their Skyfathers, nor Kryptonians (even highly boosted) aren't close to galaxy busting and recreating feats.

@IZZR said:
@czarny_samael said:
@1.Hulk didn't gave him trouble. Zeus wanted to show him that even without magically boosts and reality warping powers he can beta him to the death.2.Zeus=Odin. And Odin is galaxy buster. Classic Fate is like classic Strange. He would try his magic and everything, but without prep, that would give him powerfull objects or somekind of traps (etc.) he won;t stand a chance against Skyfather. He will be above planet busting, yes, but it is not enough. I see him giving a good fight to Hela, but loses at the end. The same with Strange.3.Lord Marvel losed to Black Adam. I know that it was probably PIS, but most people bring it more often than anything else about him. IMO he is likt OF or (early) King Thor. With potential but with so lack of experience, that he isn't a threat to big guns. He could be, but he isn't. All of them will be taken down by galaxy busting explosion.
Orion is equal to Darkseid which id say is on par with Zeus and Odin and for the sake of the argument lets say Billy has come to terms with all his powers and is now in full control of them. Black Adam is inconsistently writen but his official stat is that hes an absolute beast and a tactical genius.
1.Orion is equal to DS? By which feats?
2.DS isn't on par with them. He never even destroyed a galaxy, while Odin after battle with half of his own power was able to undone all damage done by it (which was destroying galaxies).
3.Sorry, but Lord Marvel need feats to be on the level with Odin. It is like I would say that OF Thor or King Thor are in par with Odin or Zeus. They're not, becuase they doesn't have a feats nor statements that would place them in their level.
4.Black Adam is on par with Superman at best. Which isn't even close to fight with Odin. One-shot. Seriously. Like he did to Thor or Surfer. Zeus also isn't weaker. He one-shotted whole Avengers team with Thor in it. These guys don't even depend on thier physical bodies. Odin Force allow You to stop time, destroy galaxies, recreate them, create planets without any effort, transfer souls, find them in darkest corners in Universe,

Make similar battle without Skyfathers and Hell Lords and Flash & Fate (to not make it one-sided on other side) and will be a really good one.

Thor, Loki,Poseidon,Hera, Athena, Enchantress, Midgard Serpent, Fully powered Fenris and Typhon (for example) vs. similar number of DC characters will be much better.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael said:

@King Saturn said:

He can be defeated by beings like Surtur, but for sure not by Supe, Orion or Darkseid. More, he can solo all three with one explosion. Even currently he created a planet with ease.

From DC I see beings like Spectre capable of taking him. Guardians, nor their Skyfathers, nor Kryptonians (even highly boosted) aren't close to galaxy busting and recreating feats.

highly doubtful that Odin can solo Superman, Orion and Darkseid together... especially with one blast... who cares if he can create a Planet... that is not offensive attack... and we have seen that Odin's offensive attack can be handled by the likes of Thanos... someone who is more or less on par with Darkseid in terms of physical attributes... I still dont see why Black Adam and Dr. Fate can not defeat Odin... nothing really has been said to say they cant IMO... creating planets and galaxies and stuff like that is meaningless to me... if someone who can not do those things can hold up to your might ( Thanos )...