Asgardian vs Kryptonian

• 88 results
dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who (the most powerful asgardian) vs (the most powerful kryptonian)?????

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

So, Thor vs Superman then.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians are normally weak from what I've seen. They're like 60 thinners, I think. Kryptonians under a yellow sun are over 100,000 tonners.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin vs superman? Odin.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it'd be Odin vs Ra, or whatever supermans Gods name is right?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheTruthIII

Whoever it is, I'm willing to bet he's featless.

Asgard wins.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: you'd be wrong. he's actually fought superman pre 52. You'd have to talk to somebody more knowledgeable than me to get more info though

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: you'd be wrong. he's actually fought superman pre 52. You'd have to talk to somebody more knowledgeable than me to get more info though

Odin >>>> P52 Superman. In fact, Odin >>> all Supermen except for SMP1M and arguably SA.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DemonKnights

@thetruthiii: did u think I was implying superman is around Odin level?? My comment was simply to point out that he's rha. Or whatevwr his name is, is not featless

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Rao and how do you know that Rao is Kryptonian? It's like saying Jesus Christ is Serbian because Serbs worship him.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: did u think I was implying superman is around Odin level?? My comment was simply to point out that he's rha. Or whatevwr his name is, is not featless

And I was implying that beating P52 Superman is like squashing an ant for Odin, therefore, that feat is only slightly better than no feat. But if you don't mind digging out some more appearances for the Kryptonian God, that would help a lot.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Lol thanks for clearing up his name. I don't assume Jesus is Serbian, I assume he's from earth since he was born here. Idk how to clasify rap though

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: what you were implying.is irrelevant. You said that u were willing to bet he was fearless and I named a feat. So you were wrong. Nothing else matters.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: what you were implying.is irrelevant. You said that u were willing to bet he was fearless and I named a feat. So you were wrong. Nothing else matters.

Scans? Issue? And simply "fighting" Superman isn't a legit feat. Aunt May could also "fight" Superman. Does that give her a real feat?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there u go. So rao IS kryptonians. would he.be.the most powerful though. I know close to nothing about him.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DemonKnights

@thetruthiii: irrelevant...again. you said you were willing to bet he was featless. I showed you wrong.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: irrelwvant...again. you said you were willing to bet he was fearless. I showed you wrong.

Again, scans? Issue? And again, simply "fighting" someone isn't a real feat. If a random woman just ran up to Superman and started whacking him with a purse, that's a fight right there. And what feats does that give the woman? Nothing. Now, I know nothing about Rao, so if you could show me a scan of him utilizing his powers and giving Superman a run for his money, if not beating him, then I will admit my error. But until then....

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: again, for the 3rd time. That's all irrelevant. You're now asking for me to sow impressive feats that display his power. And there are some.(that I don't have) none of that matters cause I simply corrected you. You said u were willing to bet he ws fearless, whixh means with out feat. I've now listed one. So you were wrong. That was the only point of my initial post to you.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bigcimmerian

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian: Superman is a descendent of Rao

Is every Kryptonian descedent of him or just Supes family?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: again, for the 3rd time. That's all irrelevant. You're now asking for me to sow impressive feats that display his power. And there are some.(that I don't have) none of that matters cause I simply corrected you. You said u were willing to bet he ws fearless, whixh means with out feat. I've now listed one. So you were wrong. That was the only point of my initial post to you.

Okay... let me ask you; what do you consider to be a feat? Based off your posts, any character that ever fought another character is a feat. So, if that's your stance, then if Mary Jane went up to Spiderman and proceeded to kick him in the shins, it would be a perfectly viable feat. But unfortunately, that's not the case. Simply fighting someone is not a feat.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: a feat is a feat. Anything can be a feat. That's.not what we were talking about. You said you'd be willing to bet he was fearless. I simply pointed out that he's not featless. Its not something to be debated. He is NOT featless. You're wrong.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Actually it is, because it would show that spiderman wouldnt hurt mary jane. We also know that it takes 3 times to make it a usable feat, unless they havent appeared that many times. So has MJ kicked Spidey in the shin three times? Maybe, but Spidey has shown that he is better by simply rescuing her, over and over

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: a feat is a feat. Anything can be a feat. That's.not what we were talking about. You said you'd be willing to bet he was fearless. I simply pointed out that he's not featless. Its not something to be debated. He is NOT featless. You're wrong.

You know what? Forget it. I'm not going to risk things getting ugly over something as stupid as this. So, hasta li vista (hope I spelled it right :P)

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DemonKnights

@thetruthiii: you didn't get that right either. Its: "hasta la vista"

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: you didn't get that right either. Its: "hasta la vista"

OOO... I"ll be sure to remember that.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: you know you aren't describing a fight by saying that a woman goes up and starts hitting him. That's an attack. A fight is defined by an exchange of blows in the context you are trying to use.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asgard

mike01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mike01

Superman has fought toy man and won. Curb stomp against Odin.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Any kryptonian in a blue sun would solo asgard.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By homicidalmaniac
TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: you know you aren't describing a fight by saying that a woman goes up and starts hitting him. That's an attack. A fight is defined by an exchange of blows in the context you are trying to use.

Actually, "fight" is a very vague term. It could range anywhere from a punch or two thrown, to a full-out brawl that encompasses every skill the combatants have to offer. Now, if stated that Rao fought Superman to the point of where Clark was going full-out and still having a hard time, then it would be a viable feat. But if Rao went up to Superman and hit him, only to be one-shotted by a flick of a wrist, then it wouldn't be a feat, yet would still be a fight.

But anyways, I really don't have time for such petty discussions. So please don't respond.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By afueikawa

@demonknights said:

It's Rao and how do you know that Rao is Kryptonian? It's like saying Jesus Christ is Serbian because Serbs worship him.

@demonknights said:

Scans? Issue? And simply "fighting" Superman isn't a legit feat. Aunt May could also "fight" Superman. Does that give her a real feat?

I love these comments, lol.

Tomekeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do Kryptonians still have no magic resistance? If so, Odin annihilates anything Superman has to offer.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will actually take the Asgardians side here, the biggest reason being that the Kryptonians were fairly pacifist while the asgardian way of life is battle. Most kryptonians seemed almost dainty, and relied heavily on robots. There was also a military class, but their tech is inferior to the asgard magic. Also asgard is ready for war, they all have weapons, often enchanted at all times. Krypton has an army, and nothing else.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Redxiii18881990

@thetruthiii: yes if superman flicked his wrist and sent him flying or what not, is still an exchange of blows. You described an attack don't get butt hurt of your own misuse of the word, because the context you used with the scenario at first was not a fight. The second was. Get over it and maybe, just maybe don't use your definition as THE definition.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any kryptonian in a blue sun would solo asgard.

Every Kryptonian in a blue sun would get one shotted by Odin.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@bigcimmerian: The -El family was founded by Rao. Every member of the EL is a descendant of Rao.

Rao doesn't have feats appart from talking with Despair, one of the Endless about the destruction of Krypton.

No Caption Provided

I do not remember if that scan is canon.

Concerning the fight, Odin could inflict tons of damage on the Kryptonian but saying he solo? No, he doesn't. I believe the Kryptonian's technology could give them an advantage. Superman's speed would be too much for Odin. And as far as I know, Odin isn't invulnerable. He's powerful but if he doesn't have time to move, he won't be helpful at all. You gotta remember that all Kryptonians will gain the same speed. Then you gotta include the power of Superman's punches which was powerful enough to shatter time and space and his heat vision was able to cauterize a hole in the cosmos.

Thor could take a bunch of featless Kryptonian but Asgardians don't have enough to take out all the Kryptonians under a yellow sun. Specialy not under a blue sun.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Depends on how long they stay in a sun. They are already god tier when in a blue sun. Also I don't think Odin is whooping an entire kryptonian population under a blue sun. Not to mention Kal-El(Prime) he was already a beast, so put him under a blue sun and see what happens.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Odin vs superman? Odin.

Odin vs H'el? Odin.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shadowhuntr: Speed would be a non factor fighting Odin. He has mad durability (even more if he has the destroyer armor, extremely powerful magic attacks, and has an entire army to back him up. He could probably mop the floor with most Krypton under a blue sun. He'd stomp Superman if it was 1v1.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bigcimmerian

@shadowhuntr: Then Odin launches omnidirectioal Solar System busting attack.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Depends on how long they stay in a sun. They are already god tier when in a blue sun. Also I don't think Odin is whooping an entire kryptonian population under a blue sun. Not to mention Kal-El(Prime) he was already a beast, so put him under a blue sun and see what happens.

Odin can just teleport them all into red sun. That would end this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: http://www.comicvine.com/hel/4005-86102/

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh better yet Odin destroys the galaxy game over

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ManInTheMountain

Strongest?

So it's Rune King Thor vs Thought Robot?

That's no fair. CA Supes Roflstomps