Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

VS

Nation X #1
Nation X #1

Well I saw the utopia vs attilan thread and it was looking like a massacre.. i was trying to think of a group or race that could stand up to a blood lusted utopia. Even the Annihilators would be hard pressed to survive. So how about Asgard?

odin, destroyer , thor. enchantress loki etc.....vs legion, hope summers, Colossus / gem, limbo magik, magneto etc....

Probably boils down to odin vs legion... but a lot of other battles would certainly look cool...i wonder if magik can teleport her demons unto asgard.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Legion easily solos.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

Says the guy with the Legion avatar XD just kidding...

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

You think Legion solos Odin, Thor, Loki, The Destroyer and all of Asgard?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

Says the guy with the Legion avatar XD just kidding...

Yeah, but......he does!

@TheGoldenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

You realize one of his personalities almost destroyed the entire 616 universe?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Current Legion (who uses one power at a time, and keeps Moira away) isn't going to solo anyone.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chiq

@TheGoldenOne said:

@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

He is pretty powerful. Magik just recently unleashed him on the elder gods of limbo and he just blinked them out of existence...don't know how the elder gods of limbo compare with Odin though...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_ said:

Current Legion (who uses one power at a time, and keeps Moira away) isn't going to solo anyone.

One power at a time doesn't mean he can't use Moira. And he can still use The Legion, though he'll kill everyone on his team as well.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

One power at a time doesn't mean he can't use Moira. And he can still use The Legion, though he'll kill everyone on his team as well.

I just find it extremely unlikely for  current Legion to willingly use Moira again, nor would do something that would greatly endanger his own team. Bloodlusted does imply willingness to kill, but not total OoC behavior.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I just find it extremely unlikely for current Legion to willingly use Moira again, nor would do something that would greatly endanger his own team. Bloodlusted does imply willingness to kill, but not total OoC behavior.

It wouldn't endanger his team. As per what Dr. Nemesis said, he can use any of his personalities' powers safely for 60 seconds at a time. I should think a universe-level reality warper would need less than that to wipe out a skyfather and his army.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chiq

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

What personality did he use to wipe out limbo's elder gods?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

@chiq said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

What personality did he use to wipe out limbo's elder gods?

The Legion. This guy: (although he didn't use it voluntarily, the personality was sprung free from David's mental prison by Magik and Karma)

No Caption Provided

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

Thoughts on how he would handle a quick Norn stone-powered teleportation spell from Loki/ 

Unless he could, I'unno, blink himself back to the battle.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

Thoughts on how he would handle a quick Norn stone-powered teleportation spell from Loki/

Unless he could, I'unno, blink himself back to the battle.

He could. He has space/time manipulation and teleportation that extends to billions of miles.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I just find it extremely unlikely for current Legion to willingly use Moira again, nor would do something that would greatly endanger his own team. Bloodlusted does imply willingness to kill, but not total OoC behavior.

It wouldn't endanger his team. As per what Dr. Nemesis said, he can use any of his personalities' powers safely for 60 seconds at a time. I should think a universe-level reality warper would need less than that to wipe out a skyfather and his army.

I would have been willing to trust Dr Nemesis if he hadn't been wrong about Legion before - with dire consequences that resulted in AoX to begin with, that is. Call be hard to convince, but unless I actually see Legion using the device to command such a powerful powerset, I find it hard to believe he'd do it in a combat situation.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I would have been willing to trust Dr Nemesis if he hadn't been wrong about Legion before - with dire consequences that resulted in AoX to begin with, that is. Call be hard to convince, but unless I actually see Legion using the device to command such a powerful powerset, I find it hard to believe he'd do it in a combat situation.

It's only been a short while since he got the device, but he's since used it to freeze time over Rome in a single moment. Can the Asgardians get past that? Odin might be able to, I dunno. And yeah, I don't have any combat situations to show you, but if this is a no-holds-barred fight then Legion can and would solo.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

It's only been a short while since he got the device, but he's since used it to freeze time over Rome in a single moment. Can the Asgardians get past that? Odin might be able to, I dunno. And yeah, I don't have any combat situations to show you, but if this is a no-holds-barred fight then Legion can and would solo.

If Legion was able to tap to the entirety of his abilities, I agree it'd be nigh impossible to counter.

It's been a while, but I recall Odin exhibiting time manipulation abilities on a rather massive scale. But I'll have to look it up to be certain of issue #.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

Agree.

@chiq said:
No Caption Provided

VS

Nation X #1
Nation X #1

Well I saw the utopia vs attilan thread and it was looking like a massacre.. i was trying to think of a group or race that could stand up to a blood lusted utopia. Even the Annihilators would be hard pressed to survive. So how about Asgard?

odin, destroyer , thor. enchantress loki etc.....vs legion, hope summers, Colossus / gem, limbo magik, magneto etc....

Probably boils down to odin vs legion... but a lot of other battles would certainly look cool...i wonder if magik can teleport her demons unto asgard.

Without Odin and Legion... Asgard wins.  
I don't see anyone in Utopia taking out Destroyer or Thor. A specially that wizards will be able to take out Colossus.
Problem with Inhumans was, that they too much will depend on Royal Family, which isn't that powerfull.
Karnak,Gorgan and Medusa are street level/barely above street level. Crystal seems to be weaker than Storm, Lockjaw can only teleport, so all would depend on Black Bolt. And Black Bolt would lose to Colossus and telepaths. Kitty and Magneto also will be hard to take. As well as Hope with power of dozen mutants. 
Guy like Iceman also has potential to solo most of them.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666 said:

No Caption Provided
Nation X #1
Nation X #1
@CitizenBane said:

Legion easily solos.

Agree.

@chiq said:

VS

Without Odin and Legion... Asgard wins. I don't see anyone in Utopia taking out Destroyer or Thor. A specially that wizards will be able to take out Colossus. Problem with Inhumans was, that they too much will depend on Royal Family, which isn't that powerfull. Karnak,Gorgan and Medusa are street level/barely above street level. Crystal seems to be weaker than Storm, Lockjaw can only teleport, so all would depend on Black Bolt. And Black Bolt would lose to Colossus and telepaths. Kitty and Magneto also will be hard to take. As well as Hope with power of dozen mutants. Guy like Iceman also has potential to solo most of them.

The destroyer might be a problem.

But won't a limbo powered magik and her soul sword and teleporation and sorcery and cause a massive amount of damage even with Thor. She's already beaten the Enchantress before and I think a limbo powered magik can beat loki too. That sword will cut through most of Asgards defenses.( since everything is basically magical) Not sure about the destroyer though.

Won't Hope have a little say in this as well? She would basically tap into a buttload of powerful beings in this battle. She might snap and possibly unleash the Phoenix Force..

.Loa took Worthy attumas arm of in fear the deep. She can just run through most of Asgardas armies and heroes.

Can't magik port over Limbo's armies as ruler of Limbo?

Not sure how many omega powered mutants are out there..they would create massive damage as well...

Not saying Utopia wins but it would be a close match. If Normans dark advengers brought down Asgard Utopia...

Colossus can just maul everyone in his path and stay away from the wizards i guess..

Pretty sure Mags can also cause a massive amount of damage

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

The destroyer might be a problem.

But won't a limbo powered magik and her soul sword and teleporation and sorcery and cause a massive amount of damage even with Thor. She's already beaten the Enchantress before and I think a limbo powered magik can beat loki too. That sword will cut through most of Asgards defenses.( since everything is basically magical) Not sure about the destroyer though.

Won't Hope have a little say in this as well? She would basically tap into a buttload of powerful beings in this battle. She might snapped and possibly unleash the Phoenix Force..

.Loa took Worthy attumas arm of in fear the deep. She can just run through most of Asgardas armies and heroes.

Can't magik port over Limbo's armies as ruler of Limbo?

Not sure how many omega powered mutants are out there..they would create massive damage as well...

Not saying Utopia wins but it would be a close match. If Normans dark advengers brought down Asgard Utopia...

Colossus can just maul everyone in his path and stay away from the wizards i guess..

Pretty sure Mags can also cause a massive amount of damage

1.Magik is their only wizard. Maybe Pixie can help, but against Loki and Enchantress at once they are going down for sure.
2.Norman's attack was pure PIS.
3.Colossus connection to Cyttorak can be cutted by Thor. 
4.Destroyer will burn most of them. And if Magik and Pixie would fight Loki and Enchantress, Destroyer can help them after first shot on mutants. Magik won't take him.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I was thinking Pixie or Magik can remove the destroyer?

Besides him, Thor, Loki and Odin, I don't see much of a threat from Asgard. Good fight.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666: I agree the Destroyer is the main problem. But if legion tangles with both odin and the Destroyer i really think the muties have a shot.

Hope already shot of a blast and wrecked a dome that Thor and the Avengers couldn't break. She can leech of Magneto Colossus Magik and any other omega mutants out there. Actually i think it would be a fun fight. Magik could bring in limbo's armies ala inferno to deal the cannon fodder. And dosn't cutting off cyttoraks juice last for a minute or less?

Can anybody provide a list of utopia's residents including the numerous criminals held in captivity?

What is Rachel summers power level now? she could be a major player Nate summers?

A couple of summers, rasputins, danger, namor, mags, iceman loa frost is major fire power

Warlock bloodlusted can just keep absorbing all the inorganic matter and organic matter around him. His dad eats stars for breakfast

Havock and Polaris, north star...Danni is valkyrie now who took down Ares. Of course hela can just take that away unless she likes seeing all the destruction being caused.

fun match up actually... i wonder what a list of both asgard and utopia residents will look like?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

@czarny_samael666: I agree the Destroyer is the main problem. But if legion tangles with both odin and the Destroyer i really think the muties have a shot.

Hope already shot of a blast and wrecked a dome that Thor and the Avengers couldn't break. She can leech of Magneto Colossus Magik and any other omega mutants out there. Actually i think it would be a fun fight. Magik could bring in limbo's armies ala inferno to deal the cannon fodder. And dosn't cutting off cyttoraks juice last for a minute or less?

Can anybody provide a list of utopia's residents including the numerous criminals held in captivity?

What is Rachel summers power level now? she could be a major player Nate summers?

A couple of summers, rasputins, danger, namor, mags, iceman loa frost is major fire power

Warlock bloodlusted can just keep absorbing all the inorganic matter and organic matter around him. His dad eats stars for breakfast

Havock and Polaris, north star...Danni is valkyrie now who took down Ares. Of course hela can just take that away unless she likes seeing all the destruction being caused.

fun match up actually... i wonder what a list of both asgard and utopia residents will look like?

1.I was talking about situation in which Legion and Odin are out of battle.
2.Yes, she did, but it isn't clear how or that she can copy this in different circumstances.
3.She can't leech Rasputin's power, because their powers aren't that high thanks to their mutant-abilities. 
4.I don't remember about other omega levels on Utopia. Even before Schism.
5.Limbo cannon fodders < Asgard cannon fodders.
6.Thor can just make an Infinity vortex around Colossus and there is no chance that Colossus will break it. He can attack others and deal with new Juggernaut later.
7.I belive that thier powerhouses are:
Magneto,Namor,Iceman,Colossus, Magik,Hope, telepaths, Danger Room and Storm. And these people are useless against Destoryer Armor and mostly even against Thor.
8.Warlock is a threat, You're right, I forgot about him, but magic should put him down sooner or later (it depends who will fight with who).
9.Havok,Rachel and Polaris aren't a part of Utopia.
10.Dani takes out Ares only because she got extra boost (for only that one battle) from Hela.
11.I see it in that way:
Destroyer comes and open his visor which takes out most of mutants. 
Who survives? 
Northstar, Juggernaut, maybe Magik. All others will go down.
Northstar can be occupied by Hermod. 
Thor comes after Colossus and Enchantres with Loki goes against Magik. Magik would have to run to Limbo, but this is auto-BFR and win for Asgard. 
Colossus will be defeated. Northstar can run for some time, but when magic will be involved - he will be catched since he isn't free from Hermod's presence.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666: When did havok and co arrive from space? after schism? is nate depowered?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

@czarny_samael666: When did havok and co arrive from space? after schism? is nate depowered?

1.Yes.
2.Also yes. He was never a big gun on Utopia.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chaos Prime

Is BFR allowed in this scenario?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chaos Prime said:
Does it matter?

With Legion it is clear win for Utopia.
Without him - clear win for Odin.
Without him, with or without BFR, both teams can bring back their people thanks to magic.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chaos Prime
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Chaos Prime said:
Does it matter?  With Legion it is clear win for Utopia. Without him - clear win for Odin. Without him, with or without BFR, both teams can bring back their people thanks to magic.
it does imo if Ymir is in this scenario..How do u go about taking him out?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Chaos Prime said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Chaos Prime said:
Does it matter?  With Legion it is clear win for Utopia. Without him - clear win for Odin. Without him, with or without BFR, both teams can bring back their people thanks to magic.
it does imo if Ymir is in this scenario..How do u go about taking him out?
Ymir is not a part of Asgard. He is a ruler of Niffleheim. Similar with Surtur,Hela,Malekith or Kurse.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30  Edited By Erik

X-23 solos.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Saren

@Erik said:

X-23 solos.

Pixie gets there first.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32  Edited By Erik

@CitizenBane said:

@Erik said:

X-23 solos.

Pixie gets there first.

That is true. Pixie has been much more effective since her hands got jacked.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666:

I was looking at my old fall of the mutants issue featuring the new mutants.

Magik had pretty cool strategy. She was using her teleporation discs as sheilds ala captain america. The bullets and lasers were harmlessly passing her and going into limbo. She was also using 2 discs on each hand to cut smiley faces in half or redirect them from one area to another. It seems she can call out those discs in an instant.

Here is my question. Can she cover the x-men with her disc like a giant umbrella and technically BFR the destroyers beams like those lasers?

what happens when Thor tosses his hammer and she teleports it out of there? will the hammer find its way back across dimensions and if it can how fast will it take to get back to asgard? Can she BFR the destroyer?

She also seemed to create a lot of discs and BFR'd a lot of robots simultaneously into limbo where her demons where waiting to tear them up.

Very creative use of her stepping discs....

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

@czarny_samael666:

I was looking at my old fall of the mutants issue featuring the new mutants.

Magik had pretty cool strategy. She was using her teleporation discs as sheilds ala captain america. The bullets and lasers were harmlessly passing her and going into limbo. She was also using 2 discs on each hand to cut smiley faces in half or redirect them from one area to another. It seems she can call out those discs in an instant.

Here is my question. Can she cover the x-men with her disc like a giant umbrella and technically BFR the destroyers beams like those lasers?

what happens when Thor tosses his hammer and she teleports it out of there? will the hammer find its way back across dimensions and if it can how fast will it take to get back to asgard? Can she BFR the destroyer?

She also seemed to create a lot of discs and BFR'd a lot of robots simultaneously into limbo where her demons where waiting to tear them up.

Very creative use of her stepping discs....

1.I never seen her making such a big disk.  If she wil try to use it against Destroyer - it won't destroy him. If she will try to use it against Asgard, Thor should drain it to Mjolnir.
2.I belive that Mjolnir will cameback, but I doubt that Thor will even send it there. But even if he can't, Loki can open another portal to Limbo. 
3.If she will try to BFR them - Loki and Enchantress will bring them back.