#1 Edited by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio

King Leonidas and his 300 stumbled upon 300 dead Green Lanterns (Lantern Prime killed them). Curious of the magnificence of the jaded aura rings, Leonidas and his 300 puts them on. By accident, Leonidas opened a portal with the ring. Due to curiosity again, Leonidas and the 300 enter the portal where they see a Rainbow bridge!  They see castles straight ahead and Leonidas smiles at his 300. 

"TONIGHT! WE DINE!! IN ASGARD!!!!!" 
300: "Raaaaaaaghhhhhhh!!!!!!" 

vs 

The 300 can use the power of the green lantern rings, but due to lack of future knowledge, they can only use weapons and imagination from their respective time.
#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the coolest thread I've seen all week.

#3 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

300 wins just imagine a phalanx of 300 spartan green lantern, cool plus the thing that they can make out of the rig will be much powerfull cause Spartans have strong willpower

#4 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio
TONIGHT! 
WE DINE!! 
IN ASGARD!!!
#5 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto said:
TONIGHT! 
WE DINE!! 
IN ASGARD!!!
Why not Valhalla? =P
#6 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

They would be better with Red Lanterns,but they win if Odin isn't allowed.

#7 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Sif tear through the 300.

Then have some warming afterwards.

#8 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos.

Or if he's not allowed there are plenty of powerfull beings in Asgard but I don't know if they could win.

#9 Posted by Greendevil (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor comes out in the Destroyer and STOMPS the 300. If dads allowed then its Spite!

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor, The Destroyer Armor, Odin would probably take care of the 300 with Power Rings... the Spartans would probably not be able to use the Power Rings at such a skill levels needed to handle Asgard... so I can see Odin probably using the Odin Force power to send them all back to their homeland or perhaps turning them into 300 Mr. Potato Head dolls. 
#11 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

With Odin there Asgard takes this but it did only take 16 GLs to stop a galaxy buster... Make Leonidas guardian level and the Spartans could very well take this in a suprise attack.

#12 Posted by Saren (25232 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard wrecks, there are people who could solo, and the 300 are too stupid to use the GL rings.

#13 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen someone who just got a Gl ring that day seal a black hole but your right they maybe to stupid.

#14 Posted by Saren (25232 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungGunna said:

I've seen someone who just got a Gl ring that day seal a black hole but your right they maybe to stupid.

I doubt they even know what black holes are.

#15 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I can picture them now just throwing arrow constructs while Thor wipes them out with godblast.

#16 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Asgard wrecks, there are people who could solo, and the 300 are too stupid to use the GL rings.

surely they are not so stupid as guy gardner

#17 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy still would beat the sh!t out of all of them(Spartans).

#18 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Thor, The Destroyer Armor, Odin would probably take care of the 300 with Power Rings... the Spartans would probably not be able to use the Power Rings at such a skill levels needed to handle Asgard... so I can see Odin probably using the Odin Force power to send them all back to their homeland or perhaps turning them into 300 Mr. Potato Head dolls.
#19 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Odin solos.
#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard wins...

Now if you give 300 politicians/wall street brokers some orange lantern rings.... We got ourselves a battle!

#21 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

asgard wins. odin and thor can solo

#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solo.
Destroyer solo.
Hela solo (if she counts).
Can Thor solo? Myabe, since they are unexperienced with rings.

#23 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor probaly could solo since they usually stay in one group as a whole so Thor would just godblast them. I highly doubt they would be capable of producing secondary sheilding.

#24 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually shouldn't the 300 have to 1st get through to the Gate Keeper God? He might take 10 of them down before they destroy him.

#25 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

enchantress has the biggest orgy ever imagined.