#1 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

battle takes place in a neutral dimension that mirror one another.
characters all at their peak, in tech, mystical artifacts and all who have wielded  asgardian weapon, past and present.

#2 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

New Genesis. They have the most potent weapons of any race.

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing Odin comes along with Asgard ........

#4 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

This overwhelmingly favors New Genesis. About 70% of Asgards' power is located in just 3 people ...Odin, Thor and Loki. New Genesis has a much better power distribution among it's populace, better weaponry and a much more "cosmic" range of influence.

#5 Edited by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard also gets Beta Ray Bill, Modi, Bor, the Disir, Hela, Tyr, Loki would have the norn stones, all the Asgardians would be wearing their space armor, Volstagg would be in the Destroyer, Thor Girl, Thalfi, Thunderstrike, that Super-Skrull godkiller, The Worthy, the Serpent, Captain America with Mjlnoir, Hel empowered Dani Moonstar, Valkyrie, The All-Mother, Galaxy busting Odin and RKT. I give it to Asgard.

#6 Posted by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

New Genesis

#7 Edited by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

Asgard also gets Beta Ray Bill, Modi, Bor, the Disir, Hela, Tyr, Loki would have the norn stones, all the Asgardians would be wearing their space armor, Volstagg would be in the Destroyer, Thor Girl, Thalfi, Thunderstrike, that Super-Skrull godkiller, The Worthy, the Serpent, Captain America with Mjlnoir, Hel empowered Dani Moonstar, Valkyrie, The All-Mother, Galaxy busting Odin and RKT. I give it to Asgard.

Thanos with Chalice of tears? Does that count?

Coz HOTU Thanos will wipe the floor with everyone here

#8 Posted by theONEtaichou (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@Park said:

wait... is Asgard getting every one who EVEN walked on Asgard now? And all versions of the charactors? Ok

allow me to lol right now

#9 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@theONEtaichou said:

@whydama said:

@Park said:

wait... is Asgard getting every one who EVEN walked on Asgard now? And all versions of the charactors? Ok

OP says all who wielded an Asgardian weapon. Chalice of Ruins, Tears of Designate and Map of All Ending may be considered Asgardian weapons.

#10 Edited by theONEtaichou (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@theONEtaichou said:

@whydama said:

@Park said:

OP says all who wielded an Asgardian weapon. Chalice of Ruins, Tears of Designate and Map of All Ending may be considered Asgardian weapons.

OP also say Asgardians... since Thanos is a Titan but he gets in because he once wielded an Asgardian artifact... confusing... oh well, and the versions... Classic Thor, OF Thor, King Thor, RK Thor all together, at the same time?

#11 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@theONEtaichou: Anyone who has ever wielded Asgardian tech in their peak forms. So for Thor it'd be Rune King Thor. Thanos has used Asgardian tech so he's in. (I really hope I'm interpreting the OP right.)

#12 Posted by theONEtaichou (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

@theONEtaichou: Anyone who has ever wielded Asgardian tech in their peak forms. So for Thor it'd be Rune King Thor. Thanos has used Asgardian tech so he's in. (I really hope I'm interpreting the OP right.)

so is Thanos at HOTU/IG levels as well??

#13 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@theONEtaichou: Well I thought it was just while they were wielding Asgardian tech, but if he means their most powerful incarnations then yeah. You'll really have to ask the OP though.

#14 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

All versions of every character??

#15 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@theONEtaichou said:

@Park said:

so is Thanos at HOTU/IG levels as well??

Also Capt America has IG too.