#1 Edited by Greendevil (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki and the enchantress put a spell on some Asgardians and Olympians to attack The Avengers. They did and in the fight, the Gods killed Cap-America and Black Panther. At the same time some Avengers where at Utopia doing some PR stuff with Cyclops and his X-men. When Iron man gets the "Avengers assemble" message from Cap, it was already to late.

They see on CNN that the mad Gods are on a Rampage in Manhattan. The heroes cant believe their eyes as the see the dead body's of Steve and Tachilla. As they stare at the TV all shocked, Thor makes a God blast that destroys half of Manhattan island.

Cyclops rally s the troops and Doc Strange opens a portal to Manhattan.

Rules

  • No BFR
  • No PREP
  • Only standard gear unless stated otherwise
  • All current characters unless stated otherwise
  • All are Blood-lusted
  • Fight is on for 12 hours. After that the Gods wake up out of Loki's spell. Team with most alive wins!
  • Teams start 500 meters from each-other!

Asgard/Olympus

  • Thor (belt of strength)
  • BRB
  • Ares (Gauntlet of Ares, Adamantine Sword/Axe)
  • Heimdal
  • Enchantress
  • Balder
  • Sif
  • Valkyrie (Sword/Spear)
  • Warriors 3
  • Hercules (Lion skin/ Adamantine Mace)
  • Kurse (4xThor)
  • Loki (Norn Stones)

X-men/Avengers

Ground Forces

  • Hulk
  • Cage
  • Rulk
  • Wolverine
  • Skaar (Old-power/Sword)
  • Spiderman (Stark Armor)
  • Colossus (Cytorak)
  • Quicksilver

Air Force

  • Iron-man
  • War-machine
  • Sentry (NO VOID)
  • Magneto
  • Namor
  • Archangel (before brain damage)
  • Ms Marvel
  • Storm
  • Rouge (starts with Ms Marvel)
  • Polaris
  • Torch (NO CCR)
  • Wonderman
  • Vision
  • Iceman

Can the Heroes save New York City?

#2 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Horse face and Thor going to smash in some faces i give this to team 1

#3 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrRenekton said:

Horse face and Thor going to smash in some faces i give this to team 1

Them, as well as Herc with his lion skin and mace, should handle a majority of team two, imo. Herc is just about invincible with that set up, lol.

#4 Posted by termiteone4ever (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice knowing the Asgardian

Online
#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

My way the battle goes down Thor and Beta Ray Bill are all needed.

Thor and Beta Ray Bill teleports thier whole team to Asgard or Olympus and than fly up into space and come down at faster and light speeds and bust the planet.

No one on that team would survive the planet busting attacks except maybe Colossus (Cytorak) and Sentry ( Via flying out of planet ). Than Beta Ray Bill beats down Sentry, while Thor does the same thing he did to Juggernaut ( Takes away invunability ), than they team up and beat him down.

Asgardians and Olympians win

#6 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Loki solos. and why is Photon not on the air force. everybody ignores my girl

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Greendevil: Loki solos. and why is Photon not on the air force. everybody ignores my girl

How does Loki solo?

#8 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@pooty said:

@Greendevil: Loki solos. and why is Photon not on the air force. everybody ignores my girl

How does Loki solo?

He is one of the most powerful sorcerers in the Marvel Universe.

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle...I have to think

#10 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: He gave Loki the Norn Stones

#11 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes this . Although if the Illuminati become desperate enough......................

#12 Posted by HigorM (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily, how could Team 2 counter Loki (Norn Stones) and Enchantress ?

#13 Posted by Greendevil (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: He gave Loki the Norn Stones

@HigorM said:

Team 1 easily, how could Team 2 counter Loki (Norn Stones) and Enchantress ?

#14 Posted by HigorM (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: what was that?

#15 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Team2 is not getting pass Kurse and Loki.

#16 Posted by HellionVulcan (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Team gods slaughter the mortals easy .

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (14656 posts) - - Show Bio

The Agardians and Olympos wins.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@Greendevil: what was that?

Seige@Greendevil said:

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: He gave Loki the Norn Stones

@HigorM said:

Team 1 easily, how could Team 2 counter Loki (Norn Stones) and Enchantress ?

I agree but look at my way.

@jeanroygrant said:

My way the battle goes down Thor and Beta Ray Bill are all needed.

Thor and Beta Ray Bill teleports thier whole team to Asgard or Olympus and than fly up into space and come down at faster and light speeds and bust the planet.

No one on that team would survive the planet busting attacks except maybe Colossus (Cytorak) and Sentry ( Via flying out of planet ). Than Beta Ray Bill beats down Sentry, while Thor does the same thing he did to Juggernaut ( Takes away invunability ), than they team up and beat him down.

Asgardians and Olympians win

#19 Posted by HolySerpent (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with team 2

#20 Posted by Greendevil (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@Greendevil: what was that?

Thats Loke with the Norn stones ripped to pieces by Sentry/Void

@Thepowercosmic said:

Team 1. Team2 is not getting pass Kurse and Loki.

  1. look at scans
  2. Colossus should be able to take Kurse out, sooner or later by himself
#21 Posted by HigorM (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: exactly what i thought, but here is Sentry (No Void) so i doubt he could do the same..

#22 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: i though it was Sentry(No Void) .

#23 Edited by Greendevil (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: @TDK_1997:

If i was Cyclops and was leading the attack, i would team them up like this!

Priority 1 for X-men/Avengers

  • Thor vs Iron-man, Namor, Wonder-man, Ms-Marvel, Ice-Man (5 vs 1 imo team takes this)
  • BRB vs War-Machine, Rouge, Vision, Storm, Human-Torch (again 5 vs 1 team ftw!)

Priority 2 for X-men/Avengers

  • Hercules vs Hulk, Rulk (I love Herc, but he is not beating 2 Hulks)
  • Kurse vs Colossus (Peter should be able to beat Kurse after a tough battle IMO)
  • Ares vs Skaar (Old power STOMPS)

Priority 3 for X-men/Avengers

  • Enchantress vs Wanda, Quicksilver (Wanda has beaten Enchantress before. Now she has a speedster to back her up)
  • Loki vs Doc Strange, Sentry (This team should be able to beat Loki, Both magic and power)

Priority 4 for X-men/Avengers

  • Warriors 3 -----------------------------
  • Balder ---------------------------------------
  • Sif ----------------------------------------------- VS Magneto, Polaris, Archangel, Wolverine, Spiderman, Cage,
  • Valkyrie -------------------------------------
  • Heimdal ---------------------------------

@pooty said:

@Greendevil: Loki solos. and why is Photon not on the air force. everybody ignores my girl

Sorry pooty, wont happen again ;)

#24 Posted by Greendevil (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@Greendevil: exactly what i thought, but here is Sentry (No Void) so i doubt he could do the same..

@Thepowercosmic said:

@Greendevil: i though it was Sentry(No Void) .

your both right. There is no Void. The scans was to show that Loke can be beaten WITH the norn Stones. But NO Void.

#25 Posted by HigorM (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: interesting development, but which version of Doc. Strange? if is Classic he stomps, if is Current Loki stomps him and the rest, he could even use Sentry against his own team..

#26 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see World Breaker vs Kurse, Im going with team 1 I think...I think I may need to think about this more

#27 Posted by Greendevil (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@Greendevil: interesting development, but which version of Doc. Strange? if is Classic he stomps, if is Current Loki stomps him and the rest, he could even use Sentry against his own team..

nah classic would SOLO the whole God team lol. We are using current version of Strange AND Loke. Imo Strange can balance little Lokes powers. Perhaps Put a protecting spell on Sentry or something IDK.

But then again, its Loke lol. And he has so many things up his sleeve, you never know!

#28 Posted by HigorM (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: that´s true, but i don´t think that current strange could do much thing against Loki, specially with the stones, and Sentry is highly susceptible to to be influenced, and Loki is the right person to do that..

#29 Posted by BMEZY (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

when magic gets involved in a battle.. things always gets messy..

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

My team beats them :P

#31 Posted by Arcane21 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

First, Iron Man fires new prototype mini-nuke at all flying gods and grounds most. From the teams it looks like Doc stays home but at least he has the foresight to place a protective shield to protect team 2. The gods will not expect this.

Then Magneto, Marvel Girl, and Rouge disarm everyone with a metal object, including admantian. Only Thor and BRB keep weapons. This is New York, so the above three are also chucking anything metal at the invaders. A key difference between these two teams: one is under a spell and the other is used to fighting together and Vision plans a quick strategy. Divide, trick, and conquer.

The four strong arms (besides Kurse) Thor, BRB, Ares, and Herc, are teamed up on. Hulk, Torch, and Ice tackle Thor. While Torch and Ice distract Thor, an enraged Hulk pounds him into the ground. BRB, supposedly Thor's equal, is attacked by Wonderman who hits him with everything he's got until the Rulk strikes him to the ground as well. Ares battles (without weapons) Colossus and Cage , and Hercules is faced with Skar and Vision (who attacks first by materializing inside Herc, then hitting him with his most powerful heat ray at close range.) Skaar begins to take what's left of Herc apart with fists and sword. The point here is not to kill Thor, BRB, Ares, or Herc, but keep them busy.

The weaponless Asgardians (less Himdal, Loki, Enchantress, and Kurse) are facing Magneto, Wolverine, Spiderman, Mrs. Marvel, Quicksilver, and Polaris. I don't think they'd last long with most of their armor being metal. You could even throw Himdal into this as well. They may not kill any of them, but they will sure keep them busy and incapacitate most if not all.

That leaves Kurse, Loki, and Enchantress

against an all-out frontal attack by: Iron Man, Sentry, War Machine, Namor, Archangel, Storm, and this is a diversion. Quicksilver leaves his quadrant with such speed no one knows, picks up Rogue and she is brought to Loki even as he attempts to keep his spell in force over longer distances and he can sense even his brother is, if not losing, wasting valuable time. Once the 12 hours is over...

Not even Loki can stop Rogue's powers due to a talisman given by Strange before they went in...she takes Loki's magic and renders him immobile, warps Enchantress back to Hel, and the rest of them attack Kurse at once. Looking like a blown up pin cushion, full of shrapnel, power rays, and Archangel's poison bolts. the winged mutant carries him off for a swim in the river from the stratosphere. Namor and his people find a nice place for him to sleep it off. Now if Strange is allowed to fight he and Cyclops come in as reinforcements, all the better. They all turn their attention to Thor, BRB, Ares, and Hercules.

#32 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

What's stopping Bill from just busting the planet?

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@jeanroygrant: @TDK_1997:

If i was Cyclops and was leading the attack, i would team them up like this!

Priority 1 for X-men/Avengers

  • Thor vs Iron-man, Namor, Wonder-man, Ms-Marvel, Ice-Man (5 vs 1 imo team takes this)
  • BRB vs War-Machine, Rouge, Vision, Storm, Human-Torch (again 5 vs 1 team ftw!)

Priority 2 for X-men/Avengers

  • Hercules vs Hulk, Rulk (I love Herc, but he is not beating 2 Hulks)
  • Kurse vs Colossus (Peter should be able to beat Kurse after a tough battle IMO)
  • Ares vs Skaar (Old power STOMPS)

Priority 3 for X-men/Avengers

  • Enchantress vs Wanda, Quicksilver (Wanda has beaten Enchantress before. Now she has a speedster to back her up)
  • Loki vs Doc Strange, Sentry (This team should be able to beat Loki, Both magic and power)

Priority 4 for X-men/Avengers

  • Warriors 3 -----------------------------
  • Balder ---------------------------------------
  • Sif ----------------------------------------------- VS Magneto, Polaris, Archangel, Wolverine, Spiderman, Cage,
  • Valkyrie -------------------------------------
  • Heimdal ---------------------------------

@pooty said:

@Greendevil: Loki solos. and why is Photon not on the air force. everybody ignores my girl

Sorry pooty, wont happen again ;)

That's a very good tactical breakdown. I would switch Sentry and the Human Torch around. I don't think the Human Torch will do much against BRB, but I do think Sentry can hold his ground. Human Torch can also be more than a little bit of an annoyance vs. Loki.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: WB Hulk vs Kurse. Kurse was 4x Thor in every physical stat. You think Hulk can handle Thor x4 ?

#35 Posted by Arcane21 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcane21: Destroy Earth? That is not only against the rules, but Loki wouldn't like that. Not in his plans.