Asgard Family vs All Supermen

• 56 results
DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

As in the Superman team there's : SA Superman, Superman 1 milion, Kal Kent, Klyzyzk Klzntpkz and All-Star Superman i can see The Supermen giving Asgardians a decent fight.

Addicionally to these most powerfull Superman incarnation there's like more than twenty diffrent Supermen.

I'd say Asgard 6-7/10 but maybe even just 5/10

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc
Marvel_kills_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Asgard slaughters effortlessly

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm certain that Superman Prime One Million and Silver Age Superman make this nicely even, and perhaps win it for their team. I mean, the Asgardian trio might very extremely powerful but they are hugely outnumbered, and most of the Supermen match them physically, but not in other ways. The two Thors and their dad have the advantage of many different powers, and most of the Supermen have no special resistance to magic, but some of the Supermen, like the two i mentioned at first, can match them in versatility. I'm pretty sure it's not a stomp either way, but i can definitely see how the Supermen could win this. Even Black Lantern Superman and Kingdom Come Superman are decent, of not serious, threats, too, and i think the energy based Supermen might be hard to put down as well, seeing as they're quite different from average Superman. Then again, Thor and Odin might be able to control them because of their energy forms...

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does asgard answer superman from the 5th dimension?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The asgardian's can't take this. They would have to beat Superman prime 1 million,Kingdom come superman,All star superman and Pre crisis superman. Ik prime 1 million is featlesss but he is stated to be the strongest of the supermen. Also i highly doubt many forces in the hole Omniverse of fictional history could stop this many fucking supermen. Theres gonna be atleast 50 half of em are pretty much unkillable. This fight would go on for ages. To be honest if what they say about superman prime 1 million is true. He could take this (I KNOW HE HAS NO FEATS). I think the supermen win.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: U just made every thread including superman prime one million. A stomp for superman gratz.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#57  Edited By serrure

@chazz85 said:

@serrure: U just made every thread including superman prime one million. A stomp for superman gratz.

lol now ask yourself how much i honestly care! seriously ima go on my date with my girlfriend and cry super hard core about Superman winning

even though i did know such thing and could honestly care less from someone i dont know at all

No Caption Provided