• 56 results
Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Luda12331

This is an ultimate battle to see who is really superior. Can all of the different Superman's from past, present, and future, take down the royal Asgardian family? This will be a random encounter that will take place in a mutual indestructible universe. Win by death or incapacitation only (no bfr).

The family consists of:

1) Odin. This is the Odin who stood up against the entire fourth host of Celestials. He is wearing the Destroyer armor and he has all of the powers from Asgard, both present and past, just like he did in this arc.

2) Rune King Thor. Just like in his arc.

3) King Thor with the Necrosword.

Vs

All Supermen. All of the Supermen feats count, both pre and post.

No Caption Provided

The only exception in this fight (in order to make it fair for both sides), No Gaea (elder god) for Asgard, and no Thought Robot for Supermen.

Who wins??

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard with utter ease.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Asguardian family

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard im suprised people aren't mentioning prime one million or sword of superman though

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised no Superman fanboys are fighting for this. Asgard for the win

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Luda12331

bump

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, couldn't SA Supes or Kal Kent give Odin a decent fight at least? I'm not going to mention SP1M, lest someone scream out at me "he has no feats!!".

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

N52 Superman could do it by himself

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard, I'm not sure this is a fair fight.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mjolnirson

Super heavy Asgardian team for the win

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard. Pretty easily.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians win b' but not easily. SA Supes' Superamn Prime' Kal Kent' Superman Prime One Million' Superboy Prime' and All Star Superman will make them work hard for it

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Hmm, couldn't SA Supes or Kal Kent give Odin a decent fight at least? I'm not going to mention SP1M, lest someone scream out at me "he has no feats!!".

He has no feats!!

Jmarshmallow

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OrdinaryAlan
Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rick_Grayson
Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lucano

SA Supes is ridiculous... And they have to fight against Kal Kent, SBP, Kingdom Come Supes and All Star, altogether too? Yeah this is not a stomp... I can see the Supermen pulling a win.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do they stop Superman Prime 1 million? He went to the source wall and absorbed some of its power as well spent 1000's of years inside the sun to enhance his already overpowered self. Superman Prime 1 million was stated to be the most powerful of all the Supermen including Superman from the 5th dimension. I don't understand Marvel fanboys here.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Asgard. Going by feats it shouldn't be close.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA supes uses PIS.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman uses anti-AsgardianFamily vision.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By theaterofdreams

Kal kent, SA superman and SMP all stomp... SMP 1 million would just observe

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Huge mismatch.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#30  Edited By serrure

lol Supes Prime 1 million has almost no feats Odin with no amps would destroy him

Asgard wins

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@archanfel said:

:P that would so happen...like for real though...

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spiderman1997

Asgardians godstomp. Rune King and Odin are bad enough and now you include King Thor with Necrosword who made a fed Galactus flee.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Asgard

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Archanfel
johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, does Thought Robot Superman count? If he does, he solos with the utter most ease.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, does Thought Robot Superman count? If he does, he solos with the utter most ease.

He is a robot created by the Monitors (that looks like Superman) that was controlled by Superman, I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yeah, it's in the OP and I missed it, but thanks for the info.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'm tempted to say Supermen win.

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@archanfel said:

:P that would so happen...like for real though...

These two comments are awesome.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By supermandefender

@serrure said:

lol Supes Prime 1 million has almost no feats Odin with no amps would destroy him

Asgard wins

This is incorrect. It is a rejection of evidence used in the comics. It was said SMP 1 million was the most powerful of all the Supermen. That is a direct statement used in the comics! Using featless material as evidence of lack thereof is denying empirical evidence. Serrure do you also deny scientific evidence of Evolution and other proven theories just because we have yet to observe a actual change from one species to another? You point is moot at best and its a rejection to all empirical evidence used in the comics. Obviously, by this assumption we have yet to see SMP1M actually use heat vision so obviously he doesnt have heat vision. Do you see how ridiculous your argument is? You are rejecting all the empirical evidence- through this I mean in comics- about the source wall having omnipotent power. This has been quoted by a number of sources in the comics by Darkseid and others. SMP1M has absorbed a portion of infinite power which makes him nigh-omnipotent- this is a direct quote- that this happened. We can also see that SMP1M is vastly more powerful than all the other Supermen as SMP1M destroyed Solaris with very little effort.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last statement to all who use featless material as evidence of lack thereof- your arguments are annoying because it is just like saying Gravity does not exist because we don't fully understand it.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Were all supes vulnerable to magic?

In that case, Asgard may stomp here majority.

But yeah, all the supes together indeed have a chance for sure.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Asgard!

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@serrure said:

Asgard wins

This is incorrect. It is a rejection of evidence used in the comics. It was said SMP 1 million was the most powerful of all the Supermen. That is a direct statement used in the comics! Using featless material as evidence of lack thereof is denying empirical evidence. Serrure do you also deny scientific evidence of Evolution and other proven theories just because we have yet to observe a actual change from one species to another? You point is moot at best and its a rejection to all empirical evidence used in the comics. Obviously, by this assumption we have yet to see SMP1M actually use heat vision so obviously he doesnt have heat vision. Do you see how ridiculous your argument is? You are rejecting all the empirical evidence- through this I mean in comics- about the source wall having omnipotent power. This has been quoted by a number of sources in the comics by Darkseid and others. SMP1M has absorbed a portion of infinite power which makes him nigh-omnipotent- this is a direct quote- that this happened. We can also see that SMP1M is vastly more powerful than all the other Supermen as SMP1M destroyed Solaris with very little effort.

Lol Ignorant much?

The Theory of Evolution has a lot of holes in it that make it hard to determine exactly what part it has played in this worlds overall development, i acknowledge it exists but without actually seeing it neither you nor me can say for 100% what exactly happens during the process

im not rejecting anything... Supes P1M had to use a strand of lois' DNA to bring her back, thats herald level at least.

Odin was stated as Omnipotent more than once, that doesnt make him TOAA but according to you're logic it does

ODIN IS THE NEW TOAA BECAUSE IT WAS STATED THEREFORE IT NEEDS NO ACTUAL FEATS TO BACK IT UP BECAUSE THATS RIDICULOUS

Asgard still stomps

Last statement to all who use featless material as evidence of lack thereof- your arguments are annoying because it is just like saying Gravity does not exist because we don't fully understand it.

we actually have a pretty good understanding of Gravity and EM attraction (think magnetism) which are 2 of the fundamental forces of the universe but its the Strong and Weak Force (the other 2 forces) that we dont quite understand

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By supermandefender

@serrure said:

@supermandefender said:

@serrure said:

Asgard wins

Lol Ignorant much?

The Theory of Evolution has a lot of holes in it that make it hard to determine exactly what part it has played in this worlds overall development, i acknowledge it exists but without actually seeing it neither you nor me can say for 100% what exactly happens during the process

im not rejecting anything... Supes P1M had to use a strand of lois' DNA to bring her back, thats herald level at least.

Odin was stated as Omnipotent more than once, that doesnt make him TOAA but according to you're logic it does

ODIN IS THE NEW TOAA BECAUSE IT WAS STATED THEREFORE IT NEEDS NO ACTUAL FEATS TO BACK IT UP BECAUSE THATS RIDICULOUS

I'm Ignorant? Really? So you are saying because we don't know something 100% therefore our information about how something is or behaves is incorrect? No we know by what we have learned; this is not a assumption based off opinion. Serrure To say something is not true based on lack of 100% proof is a argument of ignorance. We know SMP1M was stated to be "the most powerful of the Supermen" that includes Superman from the 5th dimension- who has reality warping powers on Mxy's level. Ill walk you through reason and show you why SMP1M is nigh-omnipotent.

No Caption Provided

Argument 1 from you: SMP1M used Lois's DNA to bring her back to life- WRONG your missing the point. Superman Prime was fully able to bring back Lois Lane without her DNA. He just needed it to put her into a god like body like himself. He later proves this by recreating all of planet Krypton and its inhabitants with only a Rock. The first law of thermodynamics states matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed (Superman is only using matter to create.) In the case of Lois DNA-Superman was altering her DNA to make her Godlike not to simply bring her back to life. If SMP1M needed DNA to bring people back to life how does that explain Krypton and all it's inhabitants? Superman did not use Jor-el's DNA to bring him back to life he used a rock and recreated Krypton. Here is a quote from the scan " And I don't know what kind of energy it takes to snare a fragment of a doomed planet and transform it into a full blown LIVING WORLD" Notice the living world part. Bringing forth a full blown living planet from a rock fragment is far beyond Herald level! Surfer has never EVER created a entire planet full of living creatures from a rock. If Surfer could do that then he wouldnt need to search the Cosmos for Galactus to feed. CHECKMATE!

Argument 2: But Superman still cannot create something out of nothing!

Fair enough. There is no argument that SMP1M can do this besides this scan here.

No Caption Provided

And I quote " Welcome to MY UNIVERSE!" However, we don't know the process of how Superman created a entire universe and nothing suggest that he did this out of nothing. I seriously doubt Superman did it out of nothing myself because if he did he would be equal in power to the Presence or Micheal and Lucifer combined. From what Ive seen here SMP1M creating his own universe is a incredible feat no matter how you want to explain how he did this! Whatever the power that was behind making his own universe is on par with Lucifer's manipulation- reality warping skills. End Point.

Argument 3: Superman went inside the Source Wall and absorbed some of its power!

No Caption Provided

Superman mentions in one of his tales that he "Crashed the Gates of Heaven" to find all the answers.He also mentions that he went to the edge of the Multiverse and Back, this could mean only one thing. He went into the Source Wall.

How powerful is the Source wall you ask? Sure ill answer this one.

No Caption Provided

Here the Spectre absorbed a portion of the power from the Source wall. And just see how powerful it made him.

Final Argument: I think by now I have already proved my point. But to add to just how powerful he is how about you look at Kyle Rayners and MM response here.

No Caption Provided

Quote " This Guy circumnavigated the universe, wrestled Evil Gods, fought battles we can't even imagine......this being. Some things you can't put into words, man." Now we have MM and Kyle Rayner here pretty much praising him for the feats he has accomplished. They couldnt even put it into words what he has accomplished. Also it appears as if SMP1M is somehow awhere that MM is looking into Kyles mind about SMP1M and gives them both a wink. Which is a odd ending? Omniscient maybe? Who knows.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asgardians. Sword of superman and gold superman could give them a fight though

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archanfel